+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst 1 6 16

Thread: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

1. Link to Post #301
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Here's Gentlemen Gene Rosen with some of his grammy award winning acting.
    Lights, Camera, Action. Roll em.....
    Im convinced, much like Lucky Larry Silverstein convinced me when he told that whopping Dermatologist story on the morning of Sept 1, 2001. Oy Vey!

oh pa-lease!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

jagman (23rd February 2014)

3. Link to Post #302
    United States Avalon Member Gerald Paris's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

jagman (23rd February 2014)

5. Link to Post #303
    Thanks

Very goo dwork everyone, i smelt fake very early on. I just wish i knew these facts when i heard people talking about how it was such a horrible event, that kid was demented, guns are bad.....

I cant read all the posts but did anyone mention this: i heard or read that none of the children killed have ever been named, as legally required in any murder. I may be wrong(it has happened in the past, once ) but i definatley remember hearing that point being made. Or maybe it was the obituaries of all those 'killed' at sandy hook.

The only up side to that whole debacle, besides the exposing of the false flag, was that all those children were not really killed. It would take a very sick person to actually shoot children for money. but then i keep hearing about this child pedophilia ring the vatican is now being charged with, so who knows wtf some 'people' are capable of.
    Ignorance is bliss, and I want no part of it.

6. Link to Post #304
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 144 posts

Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Quote Posted by jagman (here)
    I cant get that coroners hideous laugh out of my mind. There is something really wrong with that man.
    I wonder how long before he has an accident? He was compromised in a huge way. That man knows things. Even if he was an actor.
    Accidents are on the way. There going to have to clean up.Or they could have
    another FF to divert attention.
    I was told by an ex-CIA U2 pilot that they got the Assassins from Mental Wards. Being in the Air Force for 9 years and talking to people ... I have come across a couple of those assassins.. they are crazy as hell. Hooked on killing.. I think the CIA recruits such people in all it's departments.. as they are easily controlled and removed.. They are all unstable individuals.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Reinhard (17th July 2017), Wind (17th July 2017)

8. Link to Post #305
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,099 times in 144 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)
    Thanks to Gio's post in Up at the Ranch, I am listening to Max Igan's perspective. Thanks Gio

Max echos my sentiment of a contrived event to "unhinge humanity".
    I was listening to it too, and I agree that with Max Igan's analysis that this is a contrived event, taunting those of who are noticing the deliberate inconsistencies (as in this thread) to engage in combat. Heck, just like the protester's in the various color and spring revolutions incited in other countries, us Americans don't even have to initiate or engage in the combat. The bastards in power will gladly play both sides of this Kabuki theatre for us, in order to set up the drama justifying their tyrannical response.

Here's the MP3 audio of Max Igan's entire 55 minute talk:

Source: http://thecrowhouse.com/dl/MaxIgan_S...Jan18_2013.mp3
    >>>The bastards in power will gladly play both sides of this Kabuki theatre for us, in order to set up the drama justifying their tyrannical response.<<<

In the Air Force we said, "You can always hire half the pilots to shot down the other half."

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Perdido For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (17th July 2017), Reinhard (17th July 2017)

10. Link to Post #306
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Dear All,

I'm doing something I rarely do: I'm bumping this interview to the highest prominence I can.

Trust me on this. It's one of the most compelling interviews I've ever heard on any subject. (And I've heard a few.)

To download the audio from the YouTube video, use snipmp3.com.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=SK8tLX6VQp4

Direct audio download (no commercial breaks, 1 hr 25 mins):
    http://projectavalon.net/Joyce_Riley...estigation.mp3

The unedited radio show is two hours long, but you'll be so riveted it'll pass quickly. Mike Powers is a very sharp, connected, experienced military-trained investigator who knows exactly what he's talking about. He details more anomalies in the Sandy Hook story than you can shake a stick at -- far more than I was even aware of -- and his delivery is powerful, articulate, persuasive, clear, and unequivocal.

His conclusion: America is now at war.

Every Avalonian -- and everyone else, if you're reading this and are not a member -- must listen to this.
    no videos

=========================================

Whats worse DEFCON 1 or 5?
    Image result for highest defcon level
    The defense readiness condition (DEFCON) is an alert state used by the United States Armed Forces. ... It increases in severity from DEFCON 5 (least severe) to DEFCON 1 (most severe) to match varying military situations, with DEFCON 1 signalling the outbreak of nuclear warfare.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 7he5ource For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (1st February 2022), Spiral (31st January 2022)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst 1 6 16