+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 1 5 15 16 LastLast

Thread: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

1. Link to Post #281
    Thanks

Default Re: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

There seems little doubt that this event was in someway rigged to forward an agenda that wants a civil war, or some other excuse, to lead to a requirement for Stasi style police-state rule. Anyone with that goal in mind would need to be sure of disarming potential rebels early on.

I don't like one bit where this is all going. Proving that this event was a kind of false-flag operation does not seem to me to be a good way to resist the agenda. Convincing anyone outside of this forum that this event was a psy-op will be a fruitless affair. Everyone out there is talking about gun control, and what it should look like. It's a framed debate.

One way to resist their agenda without talking about guns or the obvious flaws in the SH event though, is to take them at face value and point out the proven connection between psychiatric medications and mass murder/homicidal behaviour.

Just trying to reframe their debate and steer it away from the disarmament of sane people. Take the medications away and leave the guns where they are.

Rivero has a list and videos here: http://whatreallyhappened.com/WRHART...riviolence.php

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Butangeld For This Post:

Akasha (31st January 2013), Gardener (31st January 2013), jagman (31st January 2013), norman (31st January 2013), Perdido (17th July 2017)

3. Link to Post #282
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,087 times in 8,175 posts

Default Re: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

The BBC angle on the US gun debate is so like their angle on "climate change".

Gabby Gifford was the darling of the bbc ( radio ) last night and it was glaringly obvious how well they've plotted the timing and the characters of this move.

I feel strongly that they are hoping that the gun rights people will shoot themselves in the foot ( no pun intended ) by getting caught up in a 'debunking' of events like Sandy Hook and whatever else they come up with next.

That way, they can really marginalize the gun rights people in the big numbers game in the media.

It's vital that Americans stay right out of the mess of mixing up the truther movement and the basic constitutional issues.

If they can get as far as convincing masses of asleep Americans that "constitutionalists" are all a bunch of whacko conspiracy theory nutters, they will be home and dry. Pushing our buttons with outrageously hoaxed events is a device we are, so far, falling for in enough numbers to give them encouragement to turn up the madness even higher.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Akasha (31st January 2013), jagman (31st January 2013)

5. Link to Post #283
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by RampartRanger (here)
    There is some debate on other sites that the FEMA - Eugene Rosen connection is hoaxed...

Then I saw this video:

...and I thought that those photographs might have been tampered with, too. But these photos from different sources seem to confirm it:
    Comparison shot post on another forum...

Huff Post picture almost certainly not tampered with, notice triangle in ear lobe...

[...]

Quote ... notice triangle in ear lobe...
    Where???

Not sure what the video uploader has been inhaling but I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pipe:

If you had read any of my posts after the one you quoted you would have seen I said more than once that the Gene Rosen - FEMA connection is probably BS (internet hoax). I tend not to reply in a thread until I've read it all the way through to the last post so I don't make the mistake you just did.

pilot, that picture of who we know is Houston Hester doesn't show a tattoo on his left wrist but it could be covered by his watch. It seems likely that the FEMA worker with the kids picture is Hester because we know he works for FEMA in TX and that picture is a FEMA worker in TX who looks just like him.

I really doubt Gene Rosen worked for FEMA on the lone basis of the picture of the FEMA worker who looks like him. Now if we discover Rosen has the same tattoo on his left wrist, that'd really thicken the plot. But I don't we'll discover that.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RampartRanger For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2013), Billy (16th February 2014), jackovesk (15th February 2014)

7. Link to Post #284
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

If you had read any of my posts after the one you quoted you would have seen I said more than once that the Gene Rosen - FEMA connection is probably BS (internet hoax). I tend not to reply in a thread until I've read it all the way through to the last post so I don't make the mistake you just did.

[...]
    It is not "probably"... It is... had you paused to look a little closer.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

8. Link to Post #285
    Uruguay Avalon Member
    Thanks

I don't think the pictures of the ears match-so it's not Rosen IMO, but Rosen is pictured with the Gov. of Alaska, who attended Sandy Hook Elementary??? Huh? Even if we move on from the FEMA thing, he clearly is some kind of operator in this drama. This is some information that I hope you all will take a look at and decide if it's relevant:

http://newtownbee.com/Features/Featu...ending+July+29

Look at the narrow column to the left on this page from the Newtown Bee. It appears that his wife is Marilyn Fairfield Rosen, in the photo 3rd from the right. Is that Fairfield as in Fairfield, CT?? I think I'll take some time & look in that direction.
    Last edited by pilot; 31st January 2013 at 20:14. Reason: add

9. The Following User Says Thank You to pilot For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2013)

10. Link to Post #286
    Uruguay Avalon Member
    Thanks

It seems his father in law was a member of the royal order of jesters. Make of that what you will. Also, I'm getting confused about this FEMA thing, there is a video with EXIF data naming Rosen as a FEMA representative, is that hoaxed?? WTF!

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pilot For This Post:

Bill Ryan (1st February 2013), Referee (1st February 2013)

12. Link to Post #287
    Thanks

[...]

[...]
    It is not "probably"... It is... had you paused to look a little closer.
    Thank you for blessing us with that final determination. We'll never have to wonder now.

Your response doesn't even acknowledge that you yourself made the same mistake of not looking a little closer (and for you, looking a little closer was as easy as scrolling down the page, but I'm not the only one struggling to differentiate between two older white men who by and large look quite similar)...At least I admitted it I was wrong...not that you bothered to scroll down the page and notice.
    Last edited by RampartRanger; 1st February 2013 at 04:41.

13. Link to Post #288
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

[...]

Thank you for blessing us with that final determination. We'll never have to wonder now.

Your response doesn't even acknowledge that you yourself made the same mistake of not looking a little closer (and for you, looking a little closer was as easy as scrolling down the page, but I'm not the only one struggling to differentiate between two older white men who by and large look quite similar)...At least I admitted it I was wrong...not that you bothered to scroll down the page and notice.
    Amen!

Quote Huff Post picture almost certainly not tampered with, notice triangle in ear lobe...

If we can find out if Eugene Rosen has a tattoo on his left wrist (above photo), it'll be 100% confirmed that he worked/works for FEMA.

[..]

This video specifically is probably a hoax (or part of it). Notice the misspelling...and if you go onto the actual website that picture was pulled from, it doesn't have his name. Seems like the video's maker was eager to try to prove the connection. If it weren't for the misspelling I'd think that maybe the gov removed his name from the website but the misspellings AND the name not being on the .gov website say to me that this video is hoax.

There's speculation on another website that the alleged Eugene Rosen - FEMA picture is actually this guy:

[...]

I'm still debating and looking for confirmation either way...

I really don't care whether or not Rosen works for FEMA...
    Unless we find out Gene Rosen has a tattoo on his left wrist, I'm going to have to concur that the FEMA - Rosen connection is BS. That picture that's suppose to be Rosen, the guy just looks too close to FEMA guy Houston Hester that I posted above.

In all the above posts of yours, and preceding mine, there isn't one iota of certainty that Rosen isn't the FEMA guy... correct? Just a forced acceptance in the last one but not on the evidence of a no-match of their respective ears which you yourself provided.

I ran into the same confusion and enforced reality on readers of this forum about those ears in this post <---, prior to running into your post.

All this only shows that the intended, designed confusion is taking its toll and that much of the distractions could be avoided by paying attention to details which, I concur, are not always easy to spot in the mist of that intended confusion.
    Last edited by Hervé; 1st February 2013 at 06:57.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

bennycog (1st February 2013)

15. Link to Post #289
    Uruguay Avalon Member
    Thanks

Today a discussion began on the Memory hole blog of James Tracy about the Sandy Hook school building not being in use at all. Someone looked at bing maps and drew a conclusion about there being no cars in the parking lot of Sandy hook, which is the case, however that is not proof the school is not in use. I went to Principal Dawn Hochsprung's twitter where there are some photos, mostly interiors, around the school. There is one in particular that I find interesting. I can't seem to find the corresponding location on the bing map. The photo is of an evacuation drill that took place on Oct 17th, a group of teachers with the kids lined up outside, and in the background you see a building with a black pitched roof. In the bing satellite picture, I can see no black roof, and most of the buildings seem to have flat roofs. I can give you links but can't do photos yet. Please take a look and tell me what you think:

https://twitter.com/DHochsprung
    http://www.bing.com/maps/default.asp...en&FORM=HDRSC4

16. Link to Post #290
    Uruguay Avalon Member
    Thanks

I'm replying to my post above because there is a building at the fire station with a black pitched roof that could be the location of the photo. That is addressed on the Tracy blog, but he was wondering why kids would be taken down the street to the firehouse during the drill, when presumably in a real evac situation, the road would need to be clear for emergency vehicles...all this just stinks and I'm getting a little fatigued by it.

Am the only one?

17. Link to Post #291
    Thanks

Amzer Zo,

I didn't post on here saying "OMG ROSEN WORKS FOR FEMA!", but that's how you've responded thus far. Like I said, I'm not the only one struggling with comparing two guys that by and large look very, very similar. And you've once again managed to not even acknowledge that you yourself have made the same mistake that you've pointed out I made...yet you hypocritically told me I should have looked at the details more. All you had to do was scroll down the page to see that within a few minutes I had already posted again repeatedly saying that it's probably a hoax, how hard was it to look for those details (more of my posts, on the very same page, just a few posts later)??? I had to go digging on the web to see others posting clarification on different forums. I did that, and posted here with what I found to clear things up. Sorry I ever posted something that wasn't 100% definitively true [note sarcasm]...wait, what is the majority of this and most forums like it made up off? Speculation...sure I believe in a lot of it (9/11 truth, JFK and RFK conspiracies, etc.) and much of it is supported by solid evidence but the majority of it is not provable or proven at this time and may likely never be proven.

In all the above posts of yours, and preceding mine, there isn't one iota of certainty that Rosen isn't the FEMA guy... correct? Just a forced acceptance in the last one but not on the evidence of a no-match of their respective ears which you yourself provided.

I ran into the same confusion and enforced reality on readers of this forum about those ears in this post <---, prior to running into your post.
    I wasn't making an argument earlier with the whole Rosen FEMA thing, it was all just speculation obviously unless you lack a healthy skepticism and prefer to jump to conclusions (or maybe assume that others do?). But now you've actually started an argument here, though I'm not sure why. Why should I have been certain that Rosen was NOT the FEMA guy? There was nothing that jumped out at me that would exclude that possibility. I didn't provide the ear comparison picture with any accompanying text saying, "these ear shots are an exact match", did I? Yet that's how you're reacting. I posted that picture to see what others had to say. If you look, there is a triangular shape to Rosen's ear, it is there although it looks a little different from the other guys ear lobe. Do the ears match otherwise? Not necessarily, but the lighting and everything else about the shots make it hard to say exactly. I've never claimed to be a trained eye. I didn't get forced to accept anything, I came to conclusion that since this guy Houston Hester exists, it's most likely that he is the FEMA guy and not Rosen.
    Last edited by Christine; 2nd February 2013 at 08:13. Reason: Unnecesary comment not adding anything to rest of post

18. Link to Post #292
    Thanks

I appreciate this guy's skepticism but I think he's like most of the masses at this point and trying to compartmentalize chunks of reality so he can pigeon-hole them into normalcy as if all the inconsistencies can somehow exist in harmony/"Sandy Hook is the absolute weirdest shooting in history but it is certainly NOT a hoax/conspiracy". He makes some valid points and details some possible explanations but seems to ignore the critical mass of "WTF!?" that makes many of us drop our jaws at the Sandy Hook case.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to RampartRanger For This Post:

Referee (3rd February 2013)

20. Link to Post #293
    Thanks

I stumbled upon this video and absolutely love it:

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RampartRanger For This Post:

aranuk (4th February 2013), Referee (3rd February 2013)

22. Link to Post #294
    Thanks

Reviewing the "social media" comments by Lt. J.P. Vance one more time is quite revealing to me:
    "One thing is becoming somewhat of a concern and that is ‘MISINFORMATION’ that’s being posted on social media sites. It is important to note that we have discussed with federal authorities that these issues are crimes. They will be investigated statewide and federally and prosecution will take place when people perpetrating this information are identified. Again: All Information relative to THIS CASE is coming from these microphones and any information coming from other sources cannot be confirmed and in many cases, it’s been found that it’s inaccurate."

When did freedom of speech become a crime? Last I checked, I can say anything as blasphemous as I want and as along as it is not defamation against any corporation or person it is not a crime. Is it now illegal to defame (speak critically of, damage the reputation of) the government or it's actions (like say, investigations)!? Oh wait, defamation of the government that was part of our Bill of Rights and a clear intention of our Founding Fathers; The People should always have the ability to say whatever they want about their government with absolutely no restriction. "All relevant information is coming from these microphones"!? That's nearly a subtle way of saying, "LISTEN TO AND OBEY AUTHORITY" which is just so anti-American I can't believe so few Americans are up in arms about it. Competition is great for capitalism, but I guess it's out of it's element when it comes to the media, eh!? Not to mention democracy (elections).
    Last edited by RampartRanger; 3rd February 2013 at 21:45.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RampartRanger For This Post:

aranuk (4th February 2013), conk (4th February 2013), Perdido (17th July 2017), Referee (3rd February 2013), ThePythonicCow (3rd February 2013)

24. Link to Post #295
    Thanks

Not to mention, who are the biggest pushers of misinformation? Can the lamestream media be found guilty of anything!?

It seems obvious why Vance specifically mentioned social media and NOT the MSM...
    The disinformation the MSM is spreading can be much more easily dispelled ("debunked"), vanquished (deleted, never seen or heard of again, can't be referenced), and otherwise controlled however necessary because obviously the MSM isn't try to push any conspiracy or hoax info. If anything, the media's disinformation does serve a purpose and it's details, placement, and time all serve a function.

Contrast this to social media's so-called "misinformation", which is raw, more-or-less uncontrollable (though Facebook seems to be getting into the business of rolling red tape), and admittedly not falling in line with the official narratives/cognitions.

By Vance's own admission (or would it be an omission!? ), the disinformation is only at issue with this investigation if it is coming from social media. This seems to be a red herring given that the focus is not on disinformation itself but selected sources of it.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RampartRanger For This Post:

aranuk (4th February 2013), Referee (3rd February 2013)

26. Link to Post #296
    Thanks

Wow, all I have to say is wow. It's unfortunate how easily the sheeple (ignorant masses) are being led these days.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to aquarian_monk For This Post:

Perdido (17th July 2017)

28. Link to Post #297
    United States Avalon Member Gerald Paris's Avatar
    Thanks

More recent info.

http://americanfreepress.net/?p=15503

Youtube interview

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rEfW9FvLyAg

condensed

https://youtube.com/watch?v=PAXyfcpcn-s

I hope this adds to this thread and does not diminish.

Much Love

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

Billy (16th February 2014)

30. Link to Post #298
    United States Avalon Member Gerald Paris's Avatar
    Thanks

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Gerald Paris For This Post:

32. Link to Post #299
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

I listen to the interview this morning while chatting with hum..... Chester lol (he does not know), this is an incredible and very interesting interview. A must listen.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

34. Link to Post #300
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

What do you think - is this a real chance to go in the direction of peace?

CELAC / Zone of Peace: “A key step to countering the globalization of militarism” – UN Expert

http://www.ohchr.org/EN/NewsEvents/P...14215&LangID=E

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst 1 5 15 16 LastLast