+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 12 16 LastLast

Thread: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

Default Re: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Direct quote from Mike Powers:

It's time for the American people to wake up and realize that the US Presidency has been usurped. This nation is under attack. We are literally at war for our freedom, right now, this very day.

The war started Sept. 11, 2001, it entered a new phase or shifted gears a bit on Dec.14, 2012.

They got away with knocking the trade towers down, Sandy Hook is nothing quite like that but with the same dark elements, the same type of MOTIVE, and they're getting away with this too (so far).

Our Knowledge, Wisdom, and Common Sense is their worst enemy right now.....and our best weapon.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

9eagle9 (19th January 2013), AlternativeInfoJunkie (19th January 2013), aranuk (20th January 2013), Arrowwind (19th January 2013), D-Day (19th January 2013), Eram (19th January 2013), Freed Fox (19th January 2013), InTheBackground (21st January 2013), Lettherebelight (19th January 2013), Limor Wolf (19th January 2013), Maunagarjana (21st January 2013), modwiz (19th January 2013), mosquito (19th January 2013), Reinhard (19th January 2013), seko (19th January 2013), silverchimes (20th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013), T Smith (19th January 2013), ulli (19th January 2013), WhiteFeather (19th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Default Re: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

Soooo..he's a professional actor and he's 'in state'. I gathering that you've seen him at work before WF, was he showing in signs of hypnotic influence in other episodes? Or do have any other videos where 'he's at work' or at least being worked?

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Earlier .,...back in October with the spat of ritual child killings around the PA, NY, CT and NJ area in the 14 day time frame before Hurricane Sandy arrived.

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    -------

It's time for the American people to wake up and realize that the US Presidency has been usurped. This nation is under attack. We are literally at war for our freedom, right now, this very day.

The war started Sept. 11, 2001, it entered a new phase or shifted gears a bit on Dec.14, 2012.

They got away with knocking the trade towers down, Sandy Hook is nothing quite like that but with the same dark elements, the same type of MOTIVE, and they're getting away with this too (so far).

Our Knowledge, Wisdom, and Common Sense is their worst enemy right now.....and our best weapon.

5. Link to Post #24
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Nearly a month after the shooting, police were still finding bullets and casings scattered around the school, including some in the parking lot.

Three staff members' cars, including one belonging to slain first-grade teacher Lauren Rousseau, were shot, leading investigators to wonder if Lanza opened fire on cops who responded to the shooting.

No cop cars were hit and police who were there "don't remember" being shot at, the Courant said...

link
    cell phones had no signal to call 911, but a newspaper called and talked with the Principal before she was shot...

6. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Quote Posted by 9eagle9 (here)
    Soooo..he's a professional actor and he's 'in state'. I gathering that you've seen him at work before WF, was he showing in signs of hypnotic influence in other episodes? Or do have any other videos where 'he's at work' or at least being worked?
    Ill try to dig some up. I have a box of reel to reels with plenty of footage in my out-house. Ill post it soon.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

9eagle9 (19th January 2013), Arrowwind (19th January 2013), Flash (19th January 2013), ghostrider (19th January 2013), Maunagarjana (21st January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013), TargeT (19th January 2013)

8. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

9Eagle9, here's some older footage of Gentlemen Gene. Enjoy!
    Gene was nominated 5 times for this video alone. Oops sorry that was Lucky Larry, My Bad.

Last edited by WhiteFeather; 19th January 2013 at 02:58.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

9eagle9 (19th January 2013), gaiagirl (19th January 2013), Limor Wolf (19th January 2013), Reinhard (19th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013), TargeT (19th January 2013)

10. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    -------

Our best weapon is maintaining our constitutional rights. Everyone here should be making effort to do so in one way or another.
    Rally the war cry for freedom through your communities.

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Eram (19th January 2013), gaiagirl (19th January 2013), Perdido (17th July 2017), shadowstalker (19th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013), WhiteFeather (19th January 2013)

12. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

And the Vatican got what? Best Production? Best Script?

13. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Any way of finding out what date this was filmed?

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Here's Gentlemen Gene Rosen with some of his grammy award winning acting.
    Lights, Camera, Action. Roll em.....
    Im convinced, much like Lucky Larry Silverstein convinced me when he told that whopping Dermatologist story on the morning of Sept 1, 2001. Oy Vey!

14. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,142 times in 2,883 posts

I think the dark elements need to be kept in mind to with Sandy Hook, in relation to the Aurora shooting, the Temple shooting in Wisconsin, and even the way children and other symbolism were/was portrayed in the Olympic Ceremonies. I strongly feel these events are connected, especially when I look at the darkness and "coincidences" involved in all these events.

Aurora and the Wisconsin Temple shootings seem a bit different than the Sandy Hook shooting. But I wouldn't doubt it much that the same team was involved in all 3 shootings. Sandy Hook was the one that really "motivated" political policy changes out of the 3.

I think slowly but surely we here are connecting many dots....along with many other "thinkers" across the nation.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

9eagle9 (19th January 2013), D-Day (19th January 2013), gaiagirl (19th January 2013), Heather2017 (19th January 2013), InTheBackground (21st January 2013), Reinhard (19th January 2013), seko (19th January 2013), Snookie (19th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013), WhiteFeather (19th January 2013)

16. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

how can you shoot someone with a bushmaster when it's locked up in the trunk of the car ??
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

aranuk (20th January 2013), Perdido (17th July 2017), shadowstalker (19th January 2013), WhiteFeather (19th January 2013)

18. Link to Post #32
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

every time you look another piece to the puzzle that was just tossed out...

Quote Note: The car that the media reports to be the alleged shooters (Adam Lanza) has been found to be registered to Christopher Rodia... Suspect dressed in Nun's outfit...
    Quote The man that the black civic(CT plate 872 yeo) is registered to, Christopher Rodia is a criminal who lists his address as this guy’s house. Interesting!

http://norwalk.patch.com/articles/no...rearms-charges
    why did he shoot one boy 11 times? The only Jew who was killed, was the father of this boy somehow connected in all of this?

19. Link to Post #33
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

A while back I predicted that early 2013 would see the PTB make a grand push. Well with the NATO invasion of Africa and the latest goings on in the USA, it looks like I was right.

This looks like crunch time for Americans; if Obama's latest moves become law ("who can reasonably argue against mass ownership of assault weapons" will be the mantra) then it will simply be the first step. Those reading this thread know that. So look on it as an opportunity: either you draw the line in the sand now, or the line will ever more encroach upon whatever freedoms you have left. And once it's happened there, I think the stage will be set for complete world take-over.

I don't see civil war in the USA as a bad thing, can anyone come up with an alternative ? Protest marches ? Sit-ins ? Mass gatherings of people saying "I love you" ? Or maybe just sit back and let it all get worse ? I really don't know. The trajectory of our evolution has to be altered, no one's going to do it for us. Maybe it comes down to this ....

Do you want your grandchildren to say "thank you" or "f**k you" (assuming they ever get to live) ?

I wish strength and courage to all the good Americans on this forum and off it.

20. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

aranuk (20th January 2013), BMJ (21st January 2013), D-Day (19th January 2013), Eram (19th January 2013), Freed Fox (19th January 2013), Limor Wolf (19th January 2013), Mad Hatter (26th January 2013), Maunagarjana (21st January 2013), Nickolai (19th January 2013), Reinhard (19th January 2013), seko (19th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013), Star Tsar (19th January 2013), WhiteFeather (19th January 2013)

21. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Interesting stuff imbedded in Larry (11) Silver-Stein (8) name.

Gene (22) Rosen (8)too.

A not overly important person he's conveying some information to someone though, and he's in state, then popping in and out from conscious speak to subconscious speak. He is what he is a-- spokesperson. One would have to listen to the video over and over again and listen carefully for key words, circle, six, etc.

Rumor has it though that the Sandy Hook Coordinates were used as a target zone in the Black Knight Rising. Not having seen the movie I can't really confirm this is yay or nay.

Take a look at some of the names associated with these mass killings numerologicall and contextually speaking and you'll see a curiosity arise. Start with Adam (1). Adam interestingly enough is the first man.

Rinse and Repeat Make sure you go all the way back to the Alfred P Murrah building. Even the people involved begin to build a 'story'.

I've always wondered whom 'they' are broadcasting it to.
    Last edited by 9eagle9; 19th January 2013 at 05:04.

22. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

When its a snake.

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    how can you shoot someone with a bushmaster when it's locked up in the trunk of the car ??

23. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

The question that keeps coming up for me, is how come this "op" was
    so sloppy, i mean sloppy beyond belief.

Was it botched from the inside??

It does appear to be a spectacular unraveling of the game,
    at least one layer. Unless it was all by design, in which case
    what else is going on that they want us so turned the other way??
    This is all taking viral to new heights.
    Last edited by astrid; 19th January 2013 at 05:09.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

24. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

BMJ (21st January 2013), Curt (19th January 2013), Limor Wolf (19th January 2013), Mad Hatter (26th January 2013), Nickolai (19th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013), WhiteFeather (19th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

They've always been sloppy, they do the same thing over and over again, I go on autopilot myself when I do repetitive tasks and screw things up. They are all botch jobs in how OBVIOUS things are when one learns how to observe the way they do the same thing over and over again.

It may serve us to keep that in mind.

One day.

One hopes.

26. Link to Post #38
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Agreed, but this is sloppy to the point of being a joke,
    the "wake up" quotient on this one is off the scale.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Curt (19th January 2013), D-Day (19th January 2013), Eram (19th January 2013), Hervé (19th January 2013), Limor Wolf (19th January 2013), Nickolai (19th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013), WhiteFeather (19th January 2013)

28. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,064 times in 8,172 posts

Quote Posted by astrid (here)

If things ARE going tits up on the inside, they surely have long prepared programs that they have yet to activate and the more panic there is on the inside, the more they are going chuck the 'programs' at us and not be too careful of how it comes across.

When a bank heist goes bad and they are all scattering in haste, they make a mess and even worse **** happens around them than if they had pulled off an immaculate job.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

29. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

astrid (19th January 2013), Curt (19th January 2013), Eram (19th January 2013), Limor Wolf (19th January 2013), Maunagarjana (21st January 2013), modwiz (19th January 2013), Reinhard (19th January 2013), silverchimes (20th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013), WhiteFeather (19th January 2013)

30. Link to Post #40
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by astrid (here)

what concerns me is , are they finding out who is awake and who is still asleep ??? the sleepers will say ohhh you conspiracy nuts, the awake ones will stand out to the ptb ... problem reaction solution, they the ptb aren't stupid and have been planning for a very long time , the gun grab , it's a biggy , means something really sinister is coming...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

astrid (19th January 2013), Limor Wolf (19th January 2013), Mad Hatter (26th January 2013), Nickolai (19th January 2013), Snookie (19th January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013), WhiteFeather (19th January 2013), witchy1 (20th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 12 16 LastLast