+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1 7 16 LastLast

Thread: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

1. Link to Post #121
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Default Re: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

Quote Posted by AnthonyBacala (here)
    Just put together this little video. Please share far and wide!!!

The Sandy Hook Conspiracy is but a single pixel in the big picture.

If these recent events have woken you up to the fact that something's not right in the world today, it's time to take a look at how we can change things. Peacefully. Without a single drop of blood shed.

Let's regain our sovereignty! Power to the people, not the corrupt!

We shall overcome!

This famous statement by Einstein is very true, but maybe in this case doing something means very deliberately doing... nothing.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Belle (20th January 2013), silverchimes (20th January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #122
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 689 posts

Default Re: MUST LISTEN -- Investigator Mike Powers: America, a nation now at war

I remember questioning AJ's behavior right after his appearance on Piers's show, saying he acted like a nut job. My main thought was that it was for ratings for both their shows, but now I have to agree with Max Igan, that one of the main reasons is to discredit the alternative community.

Then you throw Aaron Schwartz into the mix, who supposedly died from depression because of the lawsuit against him, (and he will be labled a conspiracy nut too). This gives them the excuse to also start demonizing anyone they "claim" is unbalanced, i.e. a conspiracy nut. Anyone who questions the "official" story is lumped into this group.
    Last edited by Snookie; 19th January 2013 at 22:46.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

aranuk (21st January 2013), spiritguide (19th January 2013), Wind (20th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #123
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

viral sandy hook video partially debunked? (by shelia aliens) but not all of it!

Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 19th January 2013 at 23:16.

6. Link to Post #124
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,409 times in 838 posts

Quote Posted by another bob (here)

For most, however, this is a war planet. It always has been. It is a theatrical stage that was designed exactly that way, and it is consistently maintained that way, by the real powers that be -- the same ones who have been in charge since this model was rolled out some time ago.

Despite our hopeful intentions, Earth is not going to become a justice planet, or a love planet, or a peace planet.
    If this is true, then it's an absolute game changer for me. I won't discuss this anymore here because it's too much off topic of what this thread is about. Definitely something to think about though.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Orph For This Post:

Limor Wolf (21st January 2013)

8. Link to Post #125
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

Okay I have some new stuff here on the whole thing. This is a video just now found said to be have uploaded by Adam Lanza Notice the demonetization of anonymous. Police are investigating this. This is also said to be a video response on You tube to a Ker$ha video. Here is some info followed by the Ke$ha video with a TON of Illuminati symbolism. Strange that all this is now surfacing.

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Debra (20th January 2013), Jeffrey (20th January 2013), sllim11 (20th January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013)

10. Link to Post #126
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

Thanks Referee. An internet search provided this article from the Examiner:
    Update: Police investigate video posted one day prior to Sandy Hook massacre (Photos)

NEWTOWN, Connecticut--

UPDATE- Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 3:42p.m. ET

Police in Newtown, Conecticut are investigating a video posted one day before Adam Lanza allegedly massacred 20 kids and 6 adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School last Friday, according to police cheif Michael Kehoe.

ORIGINAL STORY:

Why? This is probably the number one question on people's minds since the tragic massacre of twenty children and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School last Friday.

What has going through the mind of Adam Lanza that would cause him to walk into a building full of kids and open fire?

A Youtube channel has been discovered which may provide some answers to these questions. An account created by someone using the handle 'TrolleyRulle' two days prior to the shootings may be the missing link to finding answers.

In the channel's 'About Me' section, the user entered the following data: "We are those that are willing to die or kill to end the mind rape of our children. The war for your brain has begun!"

There is only one video on the channel, and the video was uploaded on Thursday, December 13-- one day prior to the mass shooting at the school. The video is titled, "I am Adam Lanza. I will be famous."

The video contains the following eerie message: "All she wanted was this picture perfect life. I guess me being raped was not in her idyllic plans. F__k her. I choose to go level 121 and kill Rulle. I will swing the sword of destruction and live forever! I am Adam Lanza. People hate me. I will be immortal."

Although the channel has not been officially confirmed to belong to Adam Lanza, all evidence would suggest this given the channel and the video were created and uploaded prior to the day of the shootings.

Click here to read the channel 'About Me'

Click here to watch the video, "I am Adam Lanza. I will be famous"

Source: http://www.examiner.com/article/brea...hook-shootings
    The links in the article don't work anymore.

11. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    Thanks Referee. An internet search provided this article from the Examiner:
    Update: Police investigate video posted one day prior to Sandy Hook massacre (Photos)

NEWTOWN, Connecticut--

UPDATE- Tuesday, December 18, 2012 - 3:42p.m. ET

Police in Newtown, Conecticut are investigating a video posted one day before Adam Lanza allegedly massacred 20 kids and 6 adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School last Friday, according to police cheif Michael Kehoe.

ORIGINAL STORY:

Why? This is probably the number one question on people's minds since the tragic massacre of twenty children and six adults at Sandy Hook Elementary School last Friday.

What has going through the mind of Adam Lanza that would cause him to walk into a building full of kids and open fire?

A Youtube channel has been discovered which may provide some answers to these questions. An account created by someone using the handle 'TrolleyRulle' two days prior to the shootings may be the missing link to finding answers.

In the channel's 'About Me' section, the user entered the following data: "We are those that are willing to die or kill to end the mind rape of our children. The war for your brain has begun!"

There is only one video on the channel, and the video was uploaded on Thursday, December 13-- one day prior to the mass shooting at the school. The video is titled, "I am Adam Lanza. I will be famous."

The video contains the following eerie message: "All she wanted was this picture perfect life. I guess me being raped was not in her idyllic plans. F__k her. I choose to go level 121 and kill Rulle. I will swing the sword of destruction and live forever! I am Adam Lanza. People hate me. I will be immortal."

Although the channel has not been officially confirmed to belong to Adam Lanza, all evidence would suggest this given the channel and the video were created and uploaded prior to the day of the shootings.

Click here to read the channel 'About Me'

Click here to watch the video, "I am Adam Lanza. I will be famous"

Source: http://www.examiner.com/article/brea...hook-shootings
    The links in the article don't work anymore.
    Be cautious with some of this "new" stuff poppin on the scene. it's likely a hoax until proven otherwise.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

astrid (20th January 2013), Calz (20th January 2013), Debra (20th January 2013), Earth Angel (20th January 2013), gooty64 (20th January 2013), gripreaper (20th January 2013), Hervé (21st January 2013), Jeffrey (20th January 2013), modwiz (20th January 2013), Referee (20th January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #128
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by astrid (here)
    yes , i agree with Max also, this whole thing was botched for a reason.
    It's designed to create a war between those who are awake and those who are not.
    It's conflict they are seeking. Why it's crucial to not buy into the emotional hooks
    that are laid as bait.

Simply put, this is a trap.
    Watch the video in Referee's post.

That "TrollyRulle" youtube account seems like it was PLANTED.

I think this is getting serious.

PS - Silentfeathers: Agreed, we are on the same page. I was just posting this as you were making your post. I think we all must remain very perceptive here.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 20th January 2013 at 03:55.

14. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Well for a start there is no evidence that Adam Lanza was even a real person,
    so until that "little detail" is cleaned up, any videos, etc, claiming to be from
    him are highly suspect
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

15. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

4evrneo (21st January 2013), aranuk (21st January 2013), Calz (20th January 2013), Debra (20th January 2013), Earth Angel (20th January 2013), modwiz (20th January 2013), Referee (20th January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013), T Smith (20th January 2013), witchy1 (21st January 2013)

16. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

Yes the scale of disinfo on this thing is reaching new heights..
    problem is that the percentage of people that can see through
    the cloud of stinking manure is still relatively small.
    Now they are aiming to confuse and spam so much
    info that people will just turn off.
    Last edited by astrid; 20th January 2013 at 01:23.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

17. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

4evrneo (21st January 2013), Amenjo (20th January 2013), aranuk (21st January 2013), Belle (21st January 2013), Calz (20th January 2013), Debra (20th January 2013), Earth Angel (20th January 2013), Hervé (21st January 2013), Jeffrey (20th January 2013), Limor Wolf (21st January 2013), modwiz (20th January 2013), Referee (20th January 2013), Reinhard (20th January 2013), sllim11 (20th January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013), T Smith (20th January 2013)

18. Link to Post #131
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Vivek (here)
    yes , i agree with Max also, this whole thing was botched for a reason.
    It's designed to create a war between those who are awake and those who are not.
    It's conflict they are seeking. Why it's crucial to not buy into the emotional hooks
    that are laid as bait.

Simply put, this is a trap.
    Watch the video in Referee's post.

That "TrollyRules" youtube account seems like it was PLANTED.

I think this is getting serious.

PS - Silentfeathers: We are on the same page here. I was just posting this as you were making your post. We all must be remain very perceptive here.
    Figured you were....

I was just posting a reminder to all (including myself), they're gonna toss things at us to try to throw us off the trail.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

astrid (20th January 2013), Calz (20th January 2013), Debra (20th January 2013), Jeffrey (20th January 2013), modwiz (20th January 2013), Referee (20th January 2013), Reinhard (20th January 2013), silverchimes (21st January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #132
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Yes the scale of disinfo on this thing is reaching new heights..
    problem is that the percentage of people that can see through
    the cloud of stinking manure is still relatively small.
    Now they are aiming to confuse and spam so much
    info that people will just turn off.

Or better yet, maybe this could be their new slogan ...

Last edited by Jeffrey; 20th January 2013 at 01:34.

21. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

Please understand I think this is planted dis-info and most likely from CIA NSA anonymous.

However this backs up the Max Igan interview Bill posted in the thread. This thing may very well take a turn at the truth movment. And they will use it to the max.
    Last edited by Referee; 20th January 2013 at 02:32.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

gooty64 (20th January 2013), Reinhard (20th January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #134
    Australia Avalon Member TigaHawk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,103 times in 742 posts

The question that keeps coming up for me, is how come this "op" was
    so sloppy, i mean sloppy beyond belief.

Was it botched from the inside??

It does appear to be a spectacular unraveling of the game,
    at least one layer. Unless it was all by design, in which case
    what else is going on that they want us so turned the other way??
    This is all taking viral to new heights.
    Perhaps it was an intentional Botch? The more inconstancies the more eyebrows raised, the more questions asked, and hopefully the more truth is uncovered. You'd imagine they plan those things out well in advance, and have the funding to look at possible hiccups to their scenario and iron them out. Yet with what happend and the information that's come forwarth afterwards its very easy to see this is a set up sham. The people actually doing the dirty work, would they be trained soldiers drained of empathy and care? Or mind controll victims? Or someone in a very bad situation offerd everything they need to fix it if they comply with certain requests? Since they dont have actual robot killers yet (that they can send out in public at least, heh!) there's allways the person making the decisions at the time. It would only take a few things out of place and un-expected for the show to fall to pieces, as you'd imagine those kind of people are trained/chosen for their ability to take orders, and not free-think and make their own decisions (like how to deal with said mistakes?)

24. The Following User Says Thank You to TigaHawk For This Post:

Limor Wolf (21st January 2013)

25. Link to Post #135
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Keep to mind these are sociopaths that we are observing. They like to leave calling cards, admissions and little mockeries. They all have Zorro complex. They adore energy directed their way and will live little Z's all over the place to make people gasp.

As to why their scheme seems to be falling apart ....It's not been conducted any differently then any of their grand schemes. Their minds get a little unraveled by observation. They hate to be observed it makes them trip triggery and unhappy, panicky. They prefer the nice safe environment we make for them.

Isn't that a law of physics, a law of remote observation, the more you watch an event the more you change the nature of it?

All that previously 'way over our heads' crap is not so over heads anymore.

26. Link to Post #136
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Okay, Trolley Rulle appears to be a character in the book, The Lords of 2112: The Poignantly Vulgar & Vulgarly Poignant Chronicle of America's Future.

The following is a brief paragraph describing the theme of the book.
    In the year 2112, America has degenerated into a world of savages, destroyed by attacks from the heinous Muslim Republic of Nations and backstabbed by China and the United Nations. The only protection for decent Class One cistizens is within the protective walls of the few remaining technologically advanced cities. Humans are now catagorized by their genetic code into classes of human and sub-species, the HIV-infected, slave labor for the Federated Cities of America that are ruled by their own iron-fisted City Lord. But now, the American cities have a new technology to exact a deadly revenge upon the Muslims and cleanse the world's DNA codes forever!

Source: http://www.scribd.com/doc/51783707/The-Lords-of-2112
    Here are a few excerpts from the book, just to give more of an idea of what it's about.
    The extermination decrees had originally come from the "official" United Nations in the year 2069: All sub-species humans must be terminated [...] Somebody had to go, so the DNA-classification system was established to make the process scientific. "Sub-species" was the politacally correct way to speak of those unfortunate masses that had lost official genetic certification from the Committe of Human Species Development.

[...]

Parting from pure utopian idealism in favor of profit, economists now promoted the theory that society needed a limited number of the "lesser-classed-gened" carriers for filling the "less-than-desirable" job positions. It was a lot easier to breed and regulate inferior humans than to build a complex machine to do the work.

[...]

Amongst the lower-genetic subspecies, strain Z-34 HIV, now used as a means to control the slave-class, infected nearly every registerd non-Closs One on earth. Genetic deformities and diseases were the norm amongst the sub-species humans: in truth, human prevention of natural selection had profoundly debilitated the gene pool. It seemed as if Nature herself was now dieing [sic]. Only the select few could inhabit the Safe Zones -- cities walled-in and protected by their superior technology. Inside the protection of the walls, your mind was owned by the system. OUtside the walls of fortified cities there existed only savagery -- an absolute and unceasing state of confusion and war, kill or be killed, survival of the fittest, disease, pestilence, plague, addiction, compulsion, rape, murder, murder, murder ...

[...]

The lesser DNA codes of sub-humans did not have the amino-acid chains to transfer genetic memories. second only to the voluptuous redhead. only she was in a position to ascertain. A sub-species man that had made his way to the top of Trolley Rulle’s hit list. When the time was right. Last night at dinner. He took every opportunity to display his superior vocabulary and intellect. The information. she had to be patient. she would exact her revenge. Or so Tina thought. had to refrain. Twelve years ago. This lead to her subsequent involvement with the Salizidite Sympathizers. Her mild attempts at presenting another view about the division of homo erectus into classes of “human” and “non-human” were met with Rulle’s casual dismissal—something about her “delicate 35 . Tina had to bite her tongue.

[...]

He was a worthy intellectual companion. Mankind’s intended glory would be restored. She would 77 .” Savior Rulle would lead the blessed chosen into victory over “The Beast” that had infected the DNA codes. She had always thought that she was the one in control. even master. “I shall rename you. With this almighty power. My Dear. The orgasmic ecstasy exhilarated her being. He could now trust Tina with his most protected secrets and plans. My Dear?” The Commandant of the black-clad police units was more cunning than Tina had ever anticipated. Rulle was Salvation incarnate. Her carnal lust had been satisfied as never before. so skillfully he appealed to her insecurities. “God in the Flesh!”—more powerful than a pathetic Lord Pontiff could ever hope to be.

Source: http://www.scribd.com/doc/51783707/The-Lords-of-2112
    I really don't want to post any more excerpts than that. The overall tone of the book is grotesque and full of disturbing innuendos.

There is a lot in there about DNA and different species of humans (see cached link below).

I'm no expert, but there seems to be many "trigger" words (and motifs) in that book with respect to activating brainwashed sleepers (maybe Houman could offer more insight). Similar to the manchurian candidates or something like that.

The link below is a cache of the book. Just type -- control f -- to do a search of terms.

http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&client=safari

By the way, GLP seems to have a couple of threads on the topic, but I can't access them.

Be perceptive.
    Last edited by Jeffrey; 20th January 2013 at 03:28.

27. Link to Post #137
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,511 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Quote Originally posted by Bill Ryan: "Summary: it's entirely likely that they know exactly what they're doing -- something we've not anticipated. If so, we need to get very smart, very quickly, and not place our feet into a bunch of carefully positioned bear traps."
    Thank you kindly Bill, could you say more on how to avoid those traps, in your opinion?
    Hi, Limor!

Good question. Here are my current thoughts:

1) Be accurate, specific, focused and balanced in any website posts or videos you make. Refrain from political generalizations, accusations, and any kind of ranting or venting. Always check and reference your facts, and be as intelligent, articulate, measured and professional as possible.

2) With the current escalating situation in the US, focus primarily on the issues at hand. That's a pretty wide basket of stuff, but it might not be smart for your subject matter to also incude UFOs, the more bizarre aspects of mind control (true though they may be), the idea that some presidents may be clones... you get the idea.

Even though all that is to be explored in (and rightly belongs in) the biggest picture, remember that the game plan may be for the media to spotlight enough examples of apparent alternative media craziness and extremism that the real issues get swamped.

3) Don't get provoked; emphasize the most important and well-thought-out key points well. The way Ben Shapiro handled Piers Morgan is a good example.

4) Point out, over and over again, that all you are doing is asking questions (and keep asking them!), you do not belong to any group or belief system, you love your country, you honor and respect all law-abiding citizens (including law-abiding policemen and politicians), you do not advocate violence, and you want the country to be a peaceful and safe place to live.

5) If questioned on gun control, and you oppose it, just quote this:

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 20th January 2013 at 02:46.

28. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (21st January 2013), 778 neighbour of some guy (20th January 2013), aranuk (21st January 2013), Brizil (20th January 2013), Calz (20th January 2013), Christine (20th January 2013), Debra (20th January 2013), elearah (20th October 2014), Flowerpunkchip (23rd January 2013), gaiagirl (21st January 2013), gripreaper (20th January 2013), Hervé (21st January 2013), InTheBackground (21st January 2013), Jeffrey (20th January 2013), Kimberley (20th January 2013), Kindling (20th January 2013), Limor Wolf (20th January 2013), norman (21st January 2013), PHARAOH (23rd January 2013), Referee (20th January 2013), Reinhard (20th January 2013), SilentFeathers (20th January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013), T Smith (20th January 2013), TargeT (20th January 2013)

29. Link to Post #138
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Vivek I personally want to thank you for your research on Trolley Rulle very interesting.

Also Bill R I like what you wrote in answer to Limor's question, thank you.

If I can get away I am thinking I will take a trip to Sandy Hook/Newtown in the near future. I only live about 2 hours away and have several by marriage relatives that live there...have been there several times in the past.

In the first reports of all of this here on Avalon there was a member that posted that he lived 500 yards from the school and had a dream while the shooting was going on and that his wife woke him to tell him that something big was going on at the school... I have been trying to make my way back to the first thread on this topic am not finding it... I would love to get the avalon member that I just mentioned identified and see if we can get him into the conversation...

Does anyone else recall what I am referring to? Does anyone remember what the first thread post on this topic was or where to find it?

I feel that members voice and information would be extremely helpful to our investigation to all of this.

Thank you!

Much love!

30. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Calz (20th January 2013), Christine (20th January 2013), Debra (20th January 2013), Earth Angel (20th January 2013), gaiagirl (21st January 2013), gripreaper (20th January 2013), Jeffrey (20th January 2013), Limor Wolf (21st January 2013), Referee (20th January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013), T Smith (20th January 2013), TargeT (20th January 2013)

31. Link to Post #139
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Kimberley (here)
    Vivek I personally want to thank you for your research on Trolley Rulle very interesting.

Also Bill R I like what you wrote in answer to Limor's question, thank you.

If I can get away I am thinking I will take a trip to Sandy Hook/Newtown in the near future. I only live about 2 hours away and have several by marriage relatives that live there...have been there several times in the past.

In the first reports of all of this here on Avalon there was a member that posted that he lived 500 yards from the school and had a dream while the shooting was going on and that his wife woke him to tell him that something big was going on at the school... I have been trying to make my way back to the first thread on this topic am not finding it... I would love to get the avalon member that I just mentioned identified and see if we can get him into the conversation...

Does anyone else recall what I am referring to? Does anyone remember what the first thread post on this topic was or where to find it?

I feel that members voice and information would be extremely helpful to our investigation to all of this.

Thank you!

Much love!
    I remember that person posting....can't remember what thread though or who it was.
    SilentFeathers

32. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Jeffrey (20th January 2013)

33. Link to Post #140
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Ok I just found the post I have been looking for by member shadowbox and he has not been on line at avalon since December 18th...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post599069

Here is his last post on December 18th

Quote Re: The Sandy Hook Massacre…the MAJOR DISCREPANCIES LIST

This thread is GARBAGE.

Stop this bull****.

I live 300 feet from the school, directly across the street. My neighbor heard multiple gunshots from my driveway.

I can tell you for certainty that this is all real.

Get a life.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...318#post601318

I think we need to e-mail him and ask him to come back and tell us more... I for one will do that ...just go to his profile and us the e-mail option...
    Last edited by Kimberley; 20th January 2013 at 03:29.

34. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Christine (20th January 2013), Debra (20th January 2013), Earth Angel (20th January 2013), gaiagirl (21st January 2013), Jeffrey (20th January 2013), Referee (20th January 2013), spiritguide (20th January 2013), spiritwind (20th January 2013), T Smith (20th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 1 7 16 LastLast