Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Dear Bob and Carmody

1. Link to Post #1
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

Default Dear Bob and Carmody

Dear Bob and Carmody

After contemplating on our last conversation between us, something kept popping up as to a line of inquiry, which has left me dangling there in mid air, as unresolved.

Your ever so gentle nudge to me to get lost and stop interfering in the evolutionary process of people finding for themselves the answer that they seek, by me introducing an idolatry presence of a person who could cause the stagnation of a natural evolutionary advancement of the people here on Avalon.

A point taken by me in full agreement of this caution given, made by both of you, is an extremely valid point and concerns me also. I will add at this point, that you did not allow the chain of event to take place, as it was my very intention to relate that fact to the people here after their contemplation on what they had been given, where in point of fact that I had dumped this person and all the others before him, and to explain the reason why, for over a decade ago. I follow no one, I only tried my very best to understand their understanding, as its always has been my line of inquiry.

Before it is misconstrued that I place myself above both of you Bob and Carmody, I think we all know the answer to that one, that I am most defiantly NOT in attainment as yourselves and respect therefore your concern. BUT and there is always a but, If it was not for Buddha or Jesus for instance, nudging humanity, an interference as you both call it, where in the world would both of you be in your understanding in this moment of time, ie: NOW, would you say that you had achieved that understanding all on your own as a evolutionary process???? and before I am accused by anybody here as proclaiming myself to offer comparable teachings to Buddha or Jesus, that would be utter nonsense and BS, so please don’t bother going way.

My question to you both is, have both of you ( and this requires absolute honesty from you both )achieved the omnipresence state where you can effect by your presence in a linear result from thought to demonstration (manifesting), If NOT, then realize that the man in question HAD ie: Lester Levenson, and if Not, I would ask you both ever so politely to back off and allow people to run a line of inquiry on this web site for people who are seeking this line of inquiry. You should also realize that Jesus had demonstrated, and all the masters had as well, which means they had indeed attained the omnipresence of beingness.

Yes, I know people should not direct their beingness towards material nonsense, but you should also direct that line of questing to all the Masters.

I am in full agreement that the methodology used by Levenson could not in fact work for anybody other than himself, and people would bury themselves in this methodology to stagnation.

I would also point out that this thread was in line of an inquiry towards unlimited potential within man.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Avalon.jpg
Views:	133
Size:	50.3 KB
ID:	20115

I also would like to state that I am not doing this in pursuit of some ego driven payback, but as genuine inquiry, and that is seems some people understandably are showing concern, you must all understand, that its likewise for myself.

If by this message the proprietor of this web-site ie: Our Bill Ryan, object to my line of questioning here on Avalon, and by my line of questioning of Bob and Carmody, I will gladly relinquish my Membership here on Avalon, with absolutely no hard feeling whatsoever.

Warmest regards to all

roman

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post618706
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 20th January 2013 at 17:06.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st January 2013), donk (20th January 2013), lookbeyond (20th January 2013), Mutchie (20th January 2013), Rich (20th January 2013), WhiteFeather (25th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: Dear Bob and Carmody

An Old Post By Our Bill Ryan.

Posted by Bill Ryan.
    -------

Audio (1 minute, must listen):

http://projectavalon.net/Bill_Birnes_George_Hoover.mp3

Transcript:
    GEORGE NOORY: What we don’t know about the situation at Roswell is whether these were extraterrestrial, whether they came from a hollow Earth, whether they came from another dimension. We don’t know this, right?

BILL BIRNES: We don’t. The only clue that I had was from this Naval officer – he was from the Office of Naval intelligence, ONI, called George Hoover; we’ve talked about him before – who said that he was “the Corso of the Navy,” and that the military believed, and he said he knew, that these entities were not so much interplanetary, but they were literally time-travelers.

And the big secret is that they were us from the future and that we and they had the same powers – and that was the real fear of the government, that we have the ability to manipulate reality around us.

We’ve always had that ability, we just didn’t know how to use it, and if we ever learned how to use it and we’re not ready for it, we would cause chaos. And that was the big secret that the Navy eventually found out.

---------------------------------------------------------------

It is my belief, and my opinion only, that when one has raised ones understanding to be able to manipulate reality around them, by clearing the path to ones beingness, one would have gone beyond the negative use of this power that resides in us all.

Regards

roman

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post556164

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Your-Life-Ever

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ester-Levenson
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 20th January 2013 at 12:19.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st January 2013), bodhii71 (20th January 2013), WhiteFeather (25th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Sorry, moving on up, waiting.

Regards

roman

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,891 times in 1,408 posts

Quote I also would like to state that I am not doing this in pursuit of some ego driven payback, but as genuine inquiry, and that is seems some people understandably are showing concern, you must all understand, that its likewise for myself.

well i was hoping tht genuine inquiry was apart of your process and the subjects u bring up are of great interest to me...

However as i attempted to join in and ask u questions i was responded with a defense about wht i was doing to you and there was no real communication concerning the subject at hand
    We X Billions want to change the world and it appears we are......
    PARADISE IS POSSIBLE EVERYWHERE 4 EVERYONE

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CD7 For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st January 2013), donk (20th January 2013), ROMANWKT (20th January 2013), skippy (20th January 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Good Point Roman.....The more we get nudged by others whom we resonate with, the more we can learn by those teachings. I do agree here. The Buddha and Jesus were quite The Nudgers weren't they.
    We are all a part of being nudged and perhaps nudging others. As we are all related somehow. Hope this makes sense.....

Peace

W.f.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st January 2013), Gardener (20th January 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (20th January 2013), lookbeyond (20th January 2013), ROMANWKT (20th January 2013), RunningDeer (20th January 2013), skippy (20th January 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,971 times in 881 posts

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)
    Sorry, moving on up, waiting.

Regards

roman

They live on the other side of the Atlantic, Roman, so they are on different time zones to us, probably sleeping while you are waiting for a response.

Jeanette

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Jenci For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st January 2013), lookbeyond (20th January 2013), ROMANWKT (20th January 2013), RunningDeer (20th January 2013), WhiteFeather (20th January 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CD7 (here)
    Quote I also would like to state that I am not doing this in pursuit of some ego driven payback, but as genuine inquiry, and that is seems some people understandably are showing concern, you must all understand, that its likewise for myself.

well i was hoping tht genuine inquiry was apart of your process and the subjects u bring up are of great interest to me...

However as i attempted to join in and ask u questions i was responded with a defense about wht i was doing to you and there was no real communication concerning the subject at hand
    Hi CD7

Then I must apologize to you for that, did not realize it went that way, apologies

Regards as ever to you CD7

roman

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st January 2013), CD7 (20th January 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Roman Im not clear where you are coming from.
    Of course I haven’t seen the exchange between you and Bob/Carmody
    The thread "The Ego, what is it? How to transcend it. "
    has been nudging, ever so gentle, me and others for over two years with a great variety of spiritual teachers videos
    and many contributors.
    No one has said dont do this, to me or other contributors.
    People are free to visit the thread or not--their choice,

I was pleased that you bought Lester to Avalon--his story is particularly uplifting.

In this forum people agree and disagree all the time-- the thing is not to take it personally.

Regards Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 20th January 2013 at 16:26.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st January 2013), Jenci (20th January 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (20th January 2013), lookbeyond (20th January 2013), Rich (20th January 2013), ROMANWKT (20th January 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,309 times in 18,139 posts

Hello ROMANWKT,

I just happen to catch your post. Threads move so fast that if you are not one of those that actively peruse the lastest posts or have the time to do so, they're missed.

Suggestion: leave a message. If you'd like just cut and paste what's below. It's a link back to your first post:

A message is waiting for you at "Dear Bob and Carmody". Click here

If you know how to create a link, let's pretend you didn't see that last part.

Hello Jeanette, good point on time zones.

Peace,
    WhiteCrowBlackDeer

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st January 2013), Jenci (20th January 2013), lookbeyond (20th January 2013), ROMANWKT (20th January 2013)

18. Link to Post #10
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Hi sorry I suppose that I should of pointed, this out, no its not confrontational, I am not interested in confrontation, just clarity and reasons.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post618706

Regards

roman

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st January 2013), greybeard (20th January 2013), lookbeyond (20th January 2013), Rich (20th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,221 times in 2,274 posts

I'm sorry, Roman, but I really don't know what you are talking about. In any case, I'll leave you to your mission, and refrain from further comments in your threads -- comments which seem to get consistently misconstrued. If you wish to get the gist of what my own understanding is, please do follow the links to my blog which I offered previously, in the thread to which you seem to be referencing.

Blessings!

21. Link to Post #12
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by another bob (here)
    I'm sorry, Roman, but I really don't know what you are talking about. In any case, I'll leave you to your mission, and refrain from further comments in your threads -- comments which seem to get consistently misconstrued. If you wish to get the gist of what my own understanding is, please do follow the links to my blog which I offered previously, in the thread to which you seem to be referencing.

Blessings!
    Hi Bob a line of inquiry is a MISSION??

Regards

roman

Edit, as to what, missionaries, bible bashing levensons work, its just another way of understanding, that all, and trust me nothing else, but always implications my friend.
    Last edited by ROMANWKT; 20th January 2013 at 17:20.

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Quote Posted by ROMANWKT (here)

My question to you both is, have both of you ( and this requires absolute honesty from you both )achieved the omnipresence state where you can effect by your presence in a linear result from thought to demonstration (manifesting), If NOT, then realize that the man in question HAD ie: Lester Levenson, and if Not, I would ask you both ever so politely to back off and allow people to run a line of inquiry on this web site for people who are seeking this line of inquiry. You should also realize that Jesus had demonstrated, and all the masters had as well, which means they had indeed attained the omnipresence of beingness.

Yes, I know people should not direct their beingness towards material nonsense, but you should also direct that line of questing to all the Masters.

Roman and All.

Over the past few days I have listened to hours of Lester's lecture/teachings and read the 20 page pdf and the Sedona method pdf. Because it all resonates so closely with what I have learned so far. So Lesters teachings have nudged me to keep evolving and play with manifesting much more than I already do (back to that in a minute). The part that I am really wanting to experience is the oneness of being able to connect with others and know what they are experiencing, such as Lester calling his friend and verifying that he was in the company of three other people etc.

I have been manifesting my whole life sometimes instantly and sometimes a day or two later. My manifesting ability has gotten much sharper year by year. I do not consider my manifesting abilities to put me in "master" status in any way shape or form. When I can manifest as Lester describes I will let you know. I am beingness/working on that skill.

So Roman your question to Bob & Carmody is of interest to me also. And Roman I would like to ask you to answer your question to them in regard to yourself? Because I am not fully sure what you are asking them? Thank you.

Also if anyone can help me to learn more about being able to translocate or what ever you call that that Lester could do and be in the same room with others...let me know more about that too.

One last thing Roman, you wrote "people should not direct their beingness towards material nonsense". What do you mean by "Should not", I do not hold on to shoulds? And I would like to know why not? And what is nonsense in regard to Lesters example of manifesting his trip from NY to LA? It is an abundant universe and we deserve all of our hearts desires.

OK thank you and much love to us all always in all ways!

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st January 2013), Earth Angel (20th January 2013), lookbeyond (20th January 2013), Rich (20th January 2013), Rocky_Shorz (20th January 2013), ROMANWKT (20th January 2013)

24. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,380 times in 561 posts

Beingness is the all, unlimited beingness. This includes all and everything. For example, I don't think there is a lot of difference between Lester's work and what Chris is trying to point at in his enlightenment thread. Off-course, people should not direct their beingness towards material stuff, while beingness cannot be instrumentalized by havingness.. Beingness simply is.
    Last edited by skippy; 20th January 2013 at 17:52.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

greybeard (20th January 2013), lookbeyond (20th January 2013), ROMANWKT (20th January 2013)

26. Link to Post #15
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

I can honestly say that I have what I want in my life, I have always been able to get what I wanted, it comes to me in the funniest ways, but I get it, I put my mind to it, and things begin to move me into that direction, I do NOT have instant manifestation, I have as yet not reached that stage as it is not part of my personal target or seeking, there again I have not attained that status.

When I had said that one should NOT, that being searching for ways to manifest material only, that's like turning to the negative aspect of this power just to manifest, OK maybe the way you had pointed it out, in that case its wrong of me to had describe it that way. I just don't want people to bury them selves into the material.

I absolutely agree with you that this is an abundant universe and we should all be enjoying that fact as its all an illusion and there are no shortages, other than the limiting factors within us, which is my point of inquiry here, and the limiting factors designed by TPTB which all of us had fallen into its trap.

I am very happy to hear your success in manifesting, and you should(here we go that word again) share it with us all, and what other factors that you had gained from Lester, He will remove ones limits if that's what one wishes.

warmest regards to you Kimberley, and thank you( you know what for)

roman

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st January 2013), Kimberley (21st January 2013)

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

well for all of you looking forward to it, once you reach it, most wish they haven't...

in a modern world, it is ridiculed if it isn't in black and white...

for the Teachers/Masters who have found a way to explain experiences in words people understand that is their mission

but the truth is the doers don't have time for teaching tours...

religions put the controls in place, stating "he was here and don't listen to anyone else that follows..."

heads of religions use it for control, heads of countries use religion for control...

the control is fear...

in all of your heads is a block created by fear, fear is very powerful at un-manifesting...

make up your minds what is right and set it in motion without a second thought...

Life Happens, and we are all painters of our own world...

grab a brush...

29. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

You know, Kimberly and Roman, as for instant manifestation, I do have it sometimes. But I am somewhat so unclear, not rid of my beliefs (they are all false by the way), that the manifestation shows it.

What I want to say, is this: when I was divorcing, a very very very difficult divorce, at one point, I was litterally full fledge hating my ex husband. I had never had such a feeling in my whole life, despite other difficult moments. This is when I realised that I could not be given (or get) tremendous powers, forget tremendous, just telepatic powers (that are quite simple in fact) while still being able to hold such a feeling within myself. This would lead to full fledge spiritual misbehavior through uncounscious unhealthy projections. Manfesting out of the will, service to self, as PTB does is quite feasible and is conscious, still worst in my views.

I therefore realised that my first dutie was to clear myself up (this can go on for a loonnnnnng time), ensure no trace of detritus able to hurt others or myself is left in my being.

For this, Lester's approach and the exercice you gave Roman may be adequate. I does work with me. Review and release your life beliefs, hang ups, emotions, etc.

However, if anyone takes Lester's approach by the other end of the telescope and start with wanting to manifest what they desire, yes, they can be quite misled. Manifestation does go with consequences, cause and effect. We have to learn to manifest peace and love, within oneself first, before we try anything else.

My motto, for the moment, ask the universe what you need, work at it too, and let the universe manifest it for you, if it is your path. Until you attain Masterhood. And then, the manifestation will have most probably totally another meaning that I cannot, at this point, come to see yet.

I am leaving you with a post by Purplelama that is quite insightful imo:

Quote Re: An Old Post By Our Bill Ryan.
    When one comes to reflect the understanding, the honor, the unity, of the universe itself, then and only then will the universe put itself behind your working. One may, however, through some knowledge and much will, manipulate the reality, regardless of one's path, be it of service to others or of self. It is not where the true power resides, what we may accomplish through our own will and desire, through our own paltry understanding. One person in harmony with the will of Universe stands to trump the PTB and all the dark mages she keeps. This they fear, and those are beyond their reach, for Universe looks after it's own.

This is not my belief, for what it's worth, it's a description, an observation. Seeing Universe doing what it does, I have no concerns whatsoever. Faith, as a matter of understanding even the slightest glimmer of the operation of the Universe, rather than Belief, imposing what thought I've come to accept as true, two very, very different things. For me, it's my business to know in regards to my own experience, for you, do what you will.

Regards to you, Roman.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post618562
    Last edited by Flash; 20th January 2013 at 18:24.

30. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st January 2013), Gardener (20th January 2013), Kimberley (21st January 2013), PurpleLama (20th January 2013), Rich (20th January 2013), ROMANWKT (20th January 2013), Snookie (21st January 2013)

31. Link to Post #18
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks

My understanding for all the years of my gathering information is, and this is also to Purplelama as the above post, the totality of an attainment relating to the source of all thing is in a dead straight line, from beingness to full matrix control. There is no middle, one is or one isn't. everybody is in degrees somewhere in between. Lester managed the whole thing from within and totally out.

That needs investigating.

Regards to all

roman

32. The Following User Says Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

AwakeInADream (21st January 2013)

33. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

good intentions manifest itself...

you can't manifest all crooked leaders to drop over dead...

you can manifest an awakening inside of them which opens them to Spiritual guidance...

that is why good always wins over evil...

there is no power behind evil, just fear...

fear paralyzes your abilities, it must be brushed aside...

Comet coming towards earth that will wipe out humanity...

one person without a TV which is programming fear by PTB glances up sees it coming says that's bad, and poof, it disappears...

I call it hopping timelines, and once it disappears, it never existed...

forgotten by the world...

but not by the one who saw it coming...

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,895 times in 765 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    well for all of you looking forward to it, once you reach it, most wish they haven't...
    what are you referring to? what is to be reached?

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    I call it hopping timelines, and once it disappears, it never existed...
    forgotten by the world...
    but not by the one who saw it coming...
    have you hopped a timeline? and you didn't forget the other timeline?

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast