+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Why Michelle Came Home

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,082 times in 597 posts

Default Why Michelle Came Home

Just passing this along as it was sent to me. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Is there anything here that could have an effect on world diplomacy?

Quote Very Interesting--- Why Michelle Came Home (UNCLASSIFIED)

WHY MICHELLE CAME HOME....!

Sheppard Smith, Fox News.

"If you check President Obama 's last trip over-seas, his wife left just after their visit to France . She has yet to accompany him to any Arab country. Think about it. Why is Michelle returning to the states when 'official' trips to foreign countries generally include the First Lady."

Here's one thought on the matter.

While in a Blockbuster renting videos I came across a video called "Obama". There were two men standing next to me and we talked about President Obama. These guys were Arabs, so I asked them why they thought Michele Obama headed home following the President's recent visit to France instead of traveling on to Saudi Arabiaand Turkey with her husband. They told me she could not go to Saudi Arabia , Turkey or Iraq. I said "Why not,(?) Laura Bush went to Saudi Arabia, Turkey and Dubai ." They said that Obama is a Muslim and therefore he is not allowed to bring his wife into countries that adhere to Sharia Law.

Two points of interest here:
    1) I thought it interesting that two American Arabs at Blockbuster believe that our President is a Muslim, 2) who follows a strict Islamic creed. They also said that's the reason he bowed to the King of Saudi Arabia . It was a signal to the Muslim world, acknowledging his religion.

For further consideration, here is a response from Dr. Jim Murk , a Middle Eastern Scholar and expert on Islam. This is his explanation of what the Arab American's were saying.

"An orthodox Muslim man would never take his wife on a politically oriented trip to any nation which practices Sharia law, particularly Saudi Arabia where the Wahhabi sect is dominant. This is true and it is why Obama left Michelle in Europe . She will stay home when he visits Arab countries. He knows Muslim protocol; this includes, bowing to the Saudi King. Obama is regarded as a Muslim in the Arab world, because he was born to a Muslim father; he acknowledged his Muslim faith with George Stephanopoulus . Note that he downplays his involvement with Christianity, by not publicly joining a Christian church in D.C. And occasionally attending the chapel for services at Camp David. He also played down the fact that America is a Christian country and said, unbelievably, that it was one of the largest Muslim nations in the world, which is nonsense. He has publicly taken the side of the Palestinians in the conflict with Israel and he ignored the National Day of Prayer, something no other President has ever done. He is bad news! He conceals his true faith to the detriment of the American people." -- Jim Murk , Doctor of Philosophy in Middle Eastern Culture & Religion.

ACTIONS speak louder than words. Another interesting item regarding Sharia Law. Why has Barack Hussein Obama insisted that the U.S. Attorney General hold the trials of the 911 Muslim Terrorists in our Civilian Courts as Common Criminals instead of as Terrorists who attacked the United States of America ? If the Muslim Terrorists are tried in Military Tribunals, convicted and sentenced to death, by LAW, Barack Hussein Obama, as President of the United States , would be required to sign their Death Warrants. He would not be required to sign the death warrants if they are sentenced to death by a Civilian Court . Recently, Muslim Jihadist, Army Major Hassan slaughtered non-Muslim, soldiers at Ft. Hood , Texas rather than go to Afghanistan and be a part of anything that could lead to the deaths of fellow Muslims. He stated that Muslims 'could not and should not kill fellow Muslims.' Is the motive for Barack Hussein Obama 's insistence on civilian trials, to make sure he doesn't have to sign the death warrants for the Muslim Terrorists? Why would he, as President of the United States , not sign the death warrants for Muslim Terrorists who attacked the United States and murdered over 3,000 U. S. Citizens on
    9/11? Could it be that he is FORBIDDEN by his RELIGION to authorize the execution of Muslims?

Think about that! Open your eyes, ears and mind to who the President is, how he behaves and what he is doing.
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Why Michelle Came Home

I personally see pretty much all of this as POSITIVE things - not negative, like the writer of this. The main reason I find it positive is because he is DIFFERENT from all other presidents - he's young (or at least the most YOUTHFUL president, as far as I'm concerned.), he's black, and he's Muslim (instead of being Luciferian under the guise of Christianity and Catholicism!). The fact that he wants these "terrorists" to go through civilian courts instead of military tribunals says to me that he doesn't want to be the one to sign somebody's death warrant and/or perhaps knows exactly what REALLY went on during 9/11 and who really caused the tragedies to occur. The fact that he's "siding" with Palestinians instead of Israelis is ALSO very interesting to me, as I was under the impression that it was the U.S. that was giving Israel money and weapons to CONTINUE this heinous rivalry. If that is the case, and Obama is still "siding" with the Palestinians, that speaks volumes to me - that perhaps he goes against the crime cabal (the Illuminati et al.) and is, in fact, a "white hat".

When reading this, I felt positivity springing from these events and facts - not negativity. I find Jim Murk saying that he's "bad news" couldn't be farther from the mark.

Anyone else find it remarkable that the president right now, during the transition from the Age of Pisces (religion/dogma, occultism, mystery, etc.) to the Age of Aquarius (analysis, unorthodoxism, looking outside the box, individuality, etc.), is totally different than every other president? He's not white, he's not an old guy (and while he isn't the youngest president ever to be in office, he SEEMS the youngest - he has a very youthful energy.), and he's Muslim. There are no mistakes with these guys - this was planned for a reason.

I won't pretend that I know everything about politics, but I hear things here and there and read whatever I can - not because of politics itself but to know what's going on behind the scenes. This article struck me as very interesting.

Thanks for posting this, Horizons!

<3

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Holly, You have a very interesting viewpoint - thanks for sharing. It is not what I expected - but it is appreciated.

4. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,486 times in 1,079 posts

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Is the motive for Barack Hussein Obama 's insistence on civilian trials, to make sure he doesn't have to sign the death warrants for the Muslim Terrorists? Why would he, as President of the United States , not sign the death warrants for Muslim Terrorists who attacked the United States and murdered over 3,000 U. S. Citizens on
    9/11?
    It is most likely because he knows that they did NOT.
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 81,412 times in 10,145 posts

My grandmother, in her mid 90's and having lived through many an ugly situation (German Wiemar, WWII itself, and more).... she would would look at him and say one thing:

"He is a Schoolboy!"

"He is in Charge of Nothing!
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,394 times in 409 posts

Quote "He is a Schoolboy!"

"He is in Charge of Nothing!
    Wise woman...

Ross

7. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Humble Janitor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,495 times in 428 posts

Oh for the love of...

Get over the stupid Muslim slander already. It's a MSM meme that has been repeated to death all over the internet.

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,043 times in 249 posts

I agree with Holly Lindin. If Obama is siding with Palestinians, he must be a "white hat".

9. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi HORIZONS,

The e-mail you received I think is part of a political strategy for the elections. The contents of the e-mail was published in May of this year and the origin is at the following blog: http://iamus.typepad.com/blog/2010/0...-fox-news.html

I know that the relationship between Michelle and her husband are a little tense as once I saw her give really snide remarks to him whilst he was signing a visitors book at some important venue and that could have been the reason for her return,just as she went to Spain with the kids alone. If he's a Muslim or not I don't know.

Best regards,

Steve

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Hi Steve, I think you may be right. The feel/sense I have is that Obama is only a one termer (he's done what was needed for him to do) and now the energy is being shifted so that a Right Wing Conservative can be set up to be placed in the White House to carry on an agenda with the populace behind them. All this distancing from Obama will continue in order to fulfill this type of agenda.

+ Reply to Thread