+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pete Santilli Outs Gordon Duff of Veterans Today with Recorded Call

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

Default Re: Pete Santilli Outs Gordon Duff of Veterans Today with Recorded Call

Right on Modwiz, the shallow end of the pool is deceiving it's the deep end that has the survival info.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

MargueriteBee (23rd January 2013), modwiz (23rd January 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

I have never heard of Peter before but he is spot on about there not being a more important issue on this planet right now.
    I am choosing the view that this episode is just down to a communication error.

Just my two cents

I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

EnergyGardener (23rd January 2013), Referee (23rd January 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member EnergyGardener's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,647 times in 455 posts

Quote Posted by K.W.B (here)
    I have never heard of Peter before but he is spot on about there not being a more important issue on this planet right now.

This is true. Understanding the evidence, the "technicality" of how it happened, appreciating the universal complicity with the cover-up by those actually and pretending to be in power, awakens the taxed, impoverished, sick, chem-trailed, entertained, psy-opped, and flouridated masses.

This urgent importance of getting this information out there immediately is why it is so important to ask, Why are Gordon Duff, his partners and supporters so not interested in getting this information out? Why are they instead spending our valuable time doing the opposite of tarnishing the character and the efforts of those that do?

And, if we know a person admittedly lies about 30 - 40% of the information they print, as Gordon Duff claimed to Pete Santilli in their recorded call, then how is that person, and their organization, "Veterans Today" in this case, ever a credible source of information?

You can pretend that is to save their skin with a wink and a nod that you know what is true and what isn't. However, since we actually heard Gordon Duff admit that Dr. Judy Wood is correct, and since we know that Gordon Duff, who claims he has the financial capability to purchase banks, is working against Dr. Judy Wood instead of supporting her: We know that we can never trust the word of Gordon Duff and Veterans Today.

While that issue may not be quite as important as Dr. Judy Wood's information, it does "Out" them as an incredible source and certainly reinforces the answer to the question of "who" used the Ray Gun.

What is the mystery here? Is not "who" the same "who" behind the immediate effort / campaign to disarm law-abiding citizens, kidnapping and murdering children—and anyone else that gets in their way?

The good news (and kudos to Pete Santilli for instigating and then providing the recorded call): They are not always as clever as they pretend to be, demonstrated foolishly by Gordon Duff's arrogant and boastful claims of having the "world's best psy-ops" and "guns against knives."

In addition to appreciating that virtually 100% of our government officials have committed treason and violated their sworn oaths of office in virtually every way; we must also appreciate that the immediate public government efforts of disarmament, and the crimes perpetuated to accomplish that, openly identifies the top players of the "who" within our own so-called representative government.

It is interesting to observe the arrogant mistakes people make when they believe that their 'guns at the gunfight' will prevail against the truth, as Americans awaken. For, while they might have succeeded in physical control and dominance over humanity for thousands of years, they must realize that they will never maintain that control with our increasing knowledge and finally, against What is Right.
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 24th January 2013 at 16:20.
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, Than; How We React, When It Does
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

aranuk (23rd January 2013), Star Tsar (23rd January 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,374 times in 1,941 posts

I have listened to the both audios and Gordon Duff said that 40% of what he writes is deliberately false otherwise he would be dead. I am paraphrasing. How can anyone in their right mind trust anything he writes at all? I know my friend Modwiz thinks quite highly of Duff and I respect his opinions of him, but has Modwiz heard that clearly? The first audio was a bad recording and lots of what he said I couldn't hear at all. However that the Spreeker audio which Energy Gardiner gave us was very clear. I have no opinion yet of Pete Santilli this is the first time I have heard about him. He may be as Modwiz claimed is a snake.

Stan
    If you don't follow your spirit without hesitation, you end up following your hesitation without spirit.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to aranuk For This Post:

bennycog (23rd January 2013), EnergyGardener (23rd January 2013), RMorgan (23rd January 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Red face Re: Pete Santilli Outs Gordon Duff of Veterans Today with Recorded Call

Yes I had heard that when it came out (disinfo or his life) but it had slipped my mind...
    You know as I think about neither of these to fellows have done anything of real substance (as far as I know) so I have decided to withdraw my attention!

And just like that he vaniished.....

Last edited by Star Tsar; 23rd January 2013 at 19:17.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,202 times in 1,393 posts

Listening to it, I got the impression that Duff knew he was being recorded for future broadcasting by Santilli. After all who refers to the person they are in conversation with by their first and surname repeatedly unless it's "for the benefit of those that have just joined us"?

With that in mind, maybe Duff took an opportunity to come clean on a variety of hot potatoes but with the assumption that he was in private conversation as his potential future defense.

Duff's "handler" comment was telling too.

Regarding Duff's comments about Soros, he has been behind the pot legalization drive for over a decade now.

Ultimately hats off to both of them from my corner. I'm glad to have had the opportunity to eavesdrop on that conversation. However, Santilli's drama queen antics after the fact don't do him any favours in my book.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Akasha For This Post:

EnergyGardener (24th January 2013), Star Tsar (25th January 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,862 times in 309 posts

Gordon Duff , Jeff Prager ,Fetzer and a growing number of researchers are coming to the conclusion that only mini nukes or something similar brought the towers down.
    Judy Woods book is excellent for showing that the destruction that day couldn't have been done by conventional means.
    Unfortunately Judy was introduced to the Huchinson effect in 2006 by none other than Andrew Johnson and this is were her book falls apart.

Santilli the new idiot in town has sided with Judy Woods and has declared war on all the other theory's, he even accused Jim Fetzer as having a hand in Judy woods assistant Michael Zebuhr murder,in St. Paul, MN, on Saturday, 18 March 2006.

Santilli is a useful idiot for PTB and i hope one day he gets to wear a bright orange suit with the rest of the dis information brigade.
    Last edited by iceni tribe; 24th January 2013 at 15:56.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to iceni tribe For This Post:

modwiz (25th January 2013)

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by iceni tribe (here)
    Judy Woods book is excellent for showing that the destruction that day couldn't have been done by conventional means.
    Unfortunately Judy was introduced to the Huchinson effect in 2006 by none other than Andrew Johnson and this is were her book falls apart.

Santilli the new idiot in town has sided with Judy Woods and has declared war on all the other theory's, he even accused Jim Fetzer as having a hand in Judy woods assistant Michael Zebuhr murder,in St. Paul, MN, on Saturday, 18 March 2006.

Santilli is a useful idiot for PTB and i hope one day he gets to wear a bright orange suit with the rest of the dis information brigade.
    Among the other issues that this thread and the recording demonstrate—for the Truth and the good of mankind, you are trying to get everyone to overlook that Duff said Dr. Judy Wood was right.
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 24th January 2013 at 17:36.
    -and-
    What Happens to Us, Is Less Important, If; We are Prepared, When It Does - US Copyright 2003

15. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (25th January 2013)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I do not like Santilli, never likes him, i just cannot stand his voice and screaming and ranting. Not that bright either, my opinion of course.
    Again, classic disinformation distraction tactic of attacking the colorful "real personality" of a true patriot. Adrenalin is evident for sure.

I will always choose to stand shoulder-to-shoulder with a few fearless, real humans like Peter Santilli (and his team), than with tens of thousands of criminal-funded spineless treasonous cowards—all traitors to the citizens of this planet.

You can continue attempting to avoid the flood by with your fingers in the dike by your textbook responses of distraction to the truth; but the weight of the lies and tyranny of this large, rotten and hollow damn is too great—it will soon break.
    Last edited by EnergyGardener; 25th January 2013 at 17:28.
    -and-

17. The Following User Says Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

ThePythonicCow (25th January 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I have listened to the both audios and Gordon Duff said that 40% of what he writes is deliberately false otherwise he would be dead. I am paraphrasing. How can anyone in their right mind trust anything he writes at all? I know my friend Modwiz thinks quite highly of Duff and I respect his opinions of him, but has Modwiz heard that clearly? The first audio was a bad recording and lots of what he said I couldn't hear at all. However that the Spreeker audio which Energy Gardiner gave us was very clear. I have no opinion yet of Pete Santilli this is the first time I have heard about him. He may be as Modwiz claimed is a snake.Stan
    Hi Stan
    Here is what I understand from this interview about Veteran's Today ... It is a forum (I think this would be a good word or maybe platform is better) that many spies/former spies/people in the know etc. can write their articles to "out" information. Gordon has said in more than one interview that those who write can write anything they wish without it being edited or censored. That is why there is disinformation on Veteran's Today. It's not necessarily Gordon Duff who is writing disinfo, rather it's the side effect of have a No-Censorship policy for the writers. That is why he said about 30-40% is "possibly" disinfo. Now this is the the story -- true or not true, just what I've heard him say.

Now folks can get angry at this fact but I appreciate that Veteran's Today exists, and I read many articles during the week, which otherwise would never be brought out to the public. Amazing stuff put out to veterans (people who probably REALLY love America and might be the ones to finally have enough).

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alie For This Post:

aranuk (25th January 2013), spiritguide (26th January 2013)

20. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

Duff said VT readers do not "deserve" the truth.

How is that explained away?
    -and-

21. Link to Post #32
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by aranuk (here)
    I have listened to the both audios and Gordon Duff said that 40% of what he writes is deliberately false otherwise he would be dead. I am paraphrasing. How can anyone in their right mind trust anything he writes at all? I know my friend Modwiz thinks quite highly of Duff and I respect his opinions of him, but has Modwiz heard that clearly? The first audio was a bad recording and lots of what he said I couldn't hear at all. However that the Spreeker audio which Energy Gardiner gave us was very clear. I have no opinion yet of Pete Santilli this is the first time I have heard about him. He may be as Modwiz claimed is a snake.

Stan
    Duff tells us that as much of 40% of his info will be incorrect or misleading in some way. 40% is a top figure. Parsing language is its own art. Learning about admiralty law has been helpful there, LOL. Gordon knows that being able to be laughed at as someone who admits to mixing nonsense into his news keeps him alive and reporting. It keeps VT online. Plausible deniability gives the elite the out they need to allow him to do what he does. As Bill Ryan says, providing irrefutable proof of things is often very bad for ones health. VT is not for the weak of mind. That doesn't stop the feeble minded from going there. Let us face facts, exceptional intelligence is just that, the exception. Everyone else is average intelligence and below. It's just how it is.

22. Link to Post #33
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,644 times in 21,530 posts

Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    I am befuddle by the title...."Outs..Gordon Duff."
    I just changed this thread's title from
    Pete Santilli Outs Gordon Duff of Veterans Today with Recorded Call
    to
    Pete Santilli Recorded Call with Gordon Duff of Veterans Today
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

23. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (25th January 2013)

24. Link to Post #34
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Quote Posted by grannyfranny100 (here)
    I am befuddle by the title...."Outs..Gordon Duff."
    I just changed this thread's title from
    Pete Santilli Outs Gordon Duff of Veterans Today with Recorded Call
    to
    Pete Santilli Recorded Call with Gordon Duff of Veterans Today
    A second change, now that I've listened to it: I added "(Judy Wood right!)" to the title. Both Pete Santilli and Gordon Duff were clearly supporting Judy here, and Gordon said outright that "time has proven her right."

There is a partial transcript of this recorded call (linked in this thread's first post) at: http://www.scribd.com/doc/121331717/...eransToday-com
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 25th January 2013 at 14:04.

25. Link to Post #35
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This really outed no one, and was all what we figured it to be. I had already heard Gordon's statement on his opinion of the factual statements on his site VT. It is what it is, I suppose. IMHO, there is no place to get TRUTH that is reliable, and everyone seems compromised on any given topic. As I learned here on this site many years ago, discernment is your friend. It's an old saying that you believe none of what you hear and half of what you see. Those old timers were smarter than they seemed.

The quagmire in this, is that I don't want to shoot the messengers but most of the messengers are corrupt and you can't discern the difference without investing waaay too much time into it. There are a lot of brave people out there with a conscience, but at what point do we just throw our hands up and throw all the babies out with the bath water? I'm a history junkie and a truth seeker. I guess I picked the wrong interests, because these 2 seem more difficult than most!

26. The Following User Says Thank You to hardrock For This Post:

Akasha (26th January 2013)

27. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Paul. Thanks for your attention to this thread, but the original Title should remain. You weren't listening close enough to the conversation if you sincerely do not believe that Gordon Duff and Veterans Today were outed.

But, perhaps the most interesting result of all good threads is to see who lines up where, how deafening the silence is from the majority and observing new tactics for message dilution.

This is my first experience having the title changed.
    -and-

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to EnergyGardener For This Post:

gooty64 (25th January 2013), Sidney (17th May 2013)

29. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)
    Paul. Thanks for your attention to this thread, but the original Title should remain. You weren't listening close enough to the conversation if you sincerely do not believe that Gordon Duff and Veterans Today were outed.
    Ah - I almost missed your reply (you didn't quote me, so I didn't get a PM telling me of the reply.)

I did listen to the end, and found his complaints that Gordon was threatening to assassinate him to not be persuasive, whereas I did find the passionate support of Judy Wood by both Pete Santilli and Gordon Duff to be quite persuasive.

I'll change the title back, though I think that the most substantive part of this interview is their support of Wood, not the complaints of a threat.

We do change titles now and then, to better reflect the content of a thread.

30. Link to Post #38
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by EnergyGardener (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    I'll change the title back, though I think that the most substantive part of this interview is their support of Wood, not the complaints of a threat.
    I resolved the difference in preferred emphasis between us on this video by reposting it again, in a new thread under the 9/11 sub-forum: Pete Santilli and Gordon Duff: Judy Wood was right!

Just to be clear -- I am delighted that you posted this video, EnergyGardener. Thanks! I would have missed it otherwise, and it was one of the more compelling endorsements of Judy Wood's work that I've heard.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2