Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: This Ain't Camp Winnimucca

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: This Ain't Camp Winnimucca

Quote Posted by SKAWF (here)
    ii do think people need to know about this, just to give everyone the chance to make up their own minds.
    just in case......

cheers
    there is no need to give a chance to make up "their own minds". You and everyone will make up your own minds based on the information you receive and your belief system about how reality functions. All people will make there decision according to their self determination based on facts, fears, insights, theories, whistleblowers, alarmists, tea party, neocons, liberals, libertarians, christains etc etc.
    Many will make their self determination through default. in other words they never seem to find the self responsibilty to chew through the situation, to take any action or make a choice. They let the powers that be shove them hither and tither. Others conviently select a life theory that all is hunky dorry even though the facts stare them in the face. Shorz could be right that the worse case scenario never manefests,,, but right now they are working at advancing their position and endeavoring in many ways to silence the people. Of all places I will not remain silent here on this forum nor will I censure myself to anothers dictates on this issue at hand just based on the "believe" its not going to happen and because they "can see the future" . I will not remain silent. I stopped waiting for any kind of salvation outside that of myself and other devoted people to the cause of freedom. Without freedom spiritualy is in prison as then too many become chained to the fear and drudgery that oppression brings.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 25th January 2013 at 23:41.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

SKAWF (26th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Quote noun 1. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.
    Hard to appove the first of your 3 preferred definitions of a patriot, Arrowwind. "It's Interests" really?

This is the whole problem, imho. Patriots don't have a clue what they are defending anymore. America is gone---if it ever even existed. And the remaining "patriots" clinging to a figment of a cause with their little guns to defend something doesn't exist---except their own arses with their out of date sense of reality.
    Patriots should get a grip, imho.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (25th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Quote noun 1. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.
    Hard to appove the first of your 3 preferred definitions of a patriot, Arrowwind. "It's Interests" really?

This is the whole problem, imho. Patriots don't have a clue what they are defending anymore. America is gone---if it ever even existed. And the remaining "patriots" clinging to a figment of a cause with their little guns to defend something doesn't exist---except their own arses with their out of date sense of reality.
    Patriots should get a grip, imho.
    gooty, I guess you haven't been around any real patriots lately, I would say... and I pointed out to you definition number two, not number one so stop trying to confound things. You are making much to much a deal around this word. In the USA a patriot is someone who supports the constitution, the bill of rights and the declaration of independence. Period.

and I would add that the vast number of patriots dont even own a gun. Its not a prerequeisite to honor and support the foundation upon which our nation was built.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 26th January 2013 at 00:07.

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Quote and this is why patriots want their assault rifles. Go take a look.
    The above quote is the entire text of the OP.

And now the OP is saying:

Quote and I would add that the vast number of patriots dont even own a gun.
    Is it just me

Is this what a patriot is since 9/11?

Last edited by gooty64; 26th January 2013 at 00:14.

7. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

that film is just a piece of propaganda trash
    and I feel like you smacked me in the face with it.

You have subjected yourself to beliefs of sterotypes and propaganda
    and have lost the ability to see objectively
    Quite clearly you dont know what a patriot is for you are blinded by a lot of delusions on the topic.
    As I said, a patriot is someone who supports the declaration of independence, the constitution and the bill of rights.
    and yes those types of patriots that keep guns do so because of the tyranny state that is forming before our eyes.
    But still most patriots do not have assault guns
    and I have none myself but I defend ones right to choose to do so.

Maybe you should go read those documents I keep talking about.
    I mean really, Sit down and read them.
    .Im guessing that you probably never have for you have not said one thing that indicates
    that you understand the foundations of this nation or that you would support it
    so Im kind of am thinking that you dont have one patriotic bone in your body
    and you seem to think a patriot to be something to be mocked
    so maybe your one of those
    new fascist UN Agenda 21 types who thinks that the constitution is just something to wipe ones a$$ with?
    Im finding your post quite insulting.

If we had more patriots in this nation we would not be on the verge of loosing our rights
    we would not have the ass that we have for a president,
    we would not have had 9/11 nor the Patriot Act
    nor the Iraq war
    We would not have any of this **** if we were following our constitution
    but I just cant seem to find the words to explain to someone like you what a patriot is.
    But I'd be looking at the work of Ron Paul and others like him if you really wanted to know
    but something tells me that you dont really want to
    you prefer to blow smoke, make fun and confound things.

Now go whinning to a moderator if you want.

8. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

“An evil exists that threatens every man, woman and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland.”
    -George W. Bush
    AND, he also said:

"Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

9. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

SKAWF (26th January 2013)

10. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

That is ok, now I have access. I did punch in a few times earlier and it would say, in French, that the video does not exist???

It may not exist in French - here.

It made me shiver.
    Last edited by Flash; 26th January 2013 at 07:28.

11. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Great case for fear mongering. I have been hearing and reading about these camps for more than 20 years. 13 years ago I visited two of them. One in Las Vegas, and one in Georgia. They are "still" vacant. Don't seem to me, as if they are in too big o hurry to fill them. I first learned of those coffins more than 20 years ago, also. They are "still" empty. And go check the year, when those busses were made. Wonder if they will even run.

Fear is their game, and we seem to obey it well. I first learned of the new world order more than half century ago, and here we are... still wondering.

I went another route, and quit wondering and fearing over "Them".

I have seen a report on Canadian television. Some of those camps are not vacant anymore. They are used for about 400,000 illegal immigrants a year that are being deported. Some of them will stay in for more than two years before having any recourse to revise the deportation. Most have no lawyer either.

Their living conditions are awful. It is big rooms with about 20 illegals each, with bed in small cubicles, like you see in offices, but it is a bed instead. No privacy, nothing. Worse in terms of privacy than in a criminal's jail.

Lots of women complaint of rape by the gards. When they make an official complaint, it gets so bad that they ask to be deported instead of having their case studied. They have no rights at all, none, not even the rights to be defended against rape.

Usually they leave here children born in US, sometimes with a husband that remains with them, sometimes with nobody, the children become orphans. Same things on the men side.

The commentators were saying it was the worst situation they ever saw for illegal immigrants in the developed world.

So this is what some of those camps are used for and some more are being built for illegal immigrants. The target is 400,000 a year and if the government agents do not meet them, they are in deep ****. So everything is done to make sure the ones caught are not asking for any review because they have trouble meeting the quotas it seems. Some have been working in US for 10-20 years, doing jobs most American did not want when the market was favorable. Now it is not, so we throw them.

But I bet it does not matter, they are not Americans, so they worth nothing. Right???
    Last edited by Flash; 26th January 2013 at 07:43.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Arrowwind (26th January 2013), onawah (26th January 2013), spiritwind (26th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    “An evil exists that threatens every man, woman and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland.”
    -George W. Bush
    AND, he also said:

Yes, and when I heard that live way back when he terrified me. I was against the Iraq war from the first mention of the possibility after 9/11. So that made me a terrorist and when I voiced my views at work or on the street I could feel the knives pointing my way saying that I am not patriotic and a traitor. When in fact people have become confounded as to what patriotism is. Iraq could never be anything but an illegal war try as hard as they did to try to find a reason to go in. There was only one man who was telling the truth, that Inspector who was sent it to examine for threats and weapons of mass distruction (Ive forgotten his name and I should not for he was a true patriot to truth) and said over and over and over again that there were no weapons of mass distruction. Those people who rallied for war WERE NOT PATIROTS they were douped and brainwashed zombies who had lost the capacity to reason and in essence were the self righteous terrorists doing their brainwashed duty

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

kaon (27th January 2013), SKAWF (26th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #30
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

A patriot is still playing the nationalism game.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

16. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member kaon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Great case for fear mongering. I have been hearing and reading about these camps for more than 20 years. 13 years ago I visited two of them. One in Las Vegas, and one in Georgia. They are "still" vacant. Don't seem to me, as if they are in too big o hurry to fill them. I first learned of those coffins more than 20 years ago, also. They are "still" empty. And go check the year, when those busses were made. Wonder if they will even run.

Fear is their game, and we seem to obey it well. I first learned of the new world order more than half century ago, and here we are... still wondering.

I went another route, and quit wondering and fearing over "Them".

The subject of FEMA camps is far from fear mongering. I have yet to hear a lucid explanation for their existence and purpose.
    The government is secretive about the camps and there is more here then what meets the eye. Speculation or factual "outside" intel is not fear mongering.

Perhaps you can enlighten us with some facts such as why you visited two FEMA camps and what you observed. Do share some in depth, first hand knowledge as to their purpose. I would really appreciate that.
    Ask not what Avalon can do for you, but what you can do for Avalon.

17. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member kaon's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Quote and this is why patriots want their assault rifles. Go take a look.
    The above quote is the entire text of the OP.

And now the OP is saying:

Quote and I would add that the vast number of patriots dont even own a gun.
    Is it just me

Is this what a patriot is since 9/11?

What arrowind says is true. I know many patriots that believe in the US constitution and the freedoms that come with it. One does not have to be armed to be a patriot. Some will support the cause with pens while some will support the cause with arms (if necessary). I see no contradiction.
    Ask not what Avalon can do for you, but what you can do for Avalon.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to kaon For This Post:

Arrowwind (27th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2