+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: This Ain't Camp Winnimucca

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Default This Ain't Camp Winnimucca

and this is why patriots want their assault rifles. Go take a look.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jBxdAYboBBg

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Ammit (26th January 2013), modwiz (25th January 2013), ROMANWKT (25th January 2013), SKAWF (25th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,710 times in 8,942 posts

Default Re: This Ain't Camp Winnimucca

I cannot access anything, or it does not exist, or???

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

ROMANWKT (25th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    I cannot access anything, or it does not exist, or???
    I just clicked on it and it worked fine. Let me know if you continue to have problems

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

ROMANWKT (25th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

It work arrowwind, yes I have seen this, and people just cant explain it away, If this was seen in the UK, which I am sure they also have it somewhere, they would have a revolution, that for sure.

Thank you and best wishes my lady

roman

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

Arrowwind (26th January 2013), SKAWF (25th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

sits around the camp fire singing Kumbaya...

remember everyone if sheet hits the fan, you stand in the center, not an extreme to stay safe...

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I posted this specifically to let those people who are against the right to bear arms to protect oneself from tyranny so that they might possibly come to undertand why patriots do not want to give up their arms.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

kaon (26th January 2013), modwiz (25th January 2013), ROMANWKT (25th January 2013), SKAWF (25th January 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    I posted this specifically to let those people who are against the right to bear arms to protect oneself from tyranny so that they might possibly come to undertand why patriots do not want to give up their arms.
    What is a patriot?

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

I know why you keep posting it again and again in thread after thread after thread...

and I keep telling everyone since I can see the future to just relax

when I say they aren't going to take your guns, I know

they are outlawing grenades, rocket launchers and automatic weapons

they will be gathered and put in an armory

sits back down by the fire and starts singing Row Row Row your boat, gently down the stream...

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

you started this thread at 11:17...

that was an invite to me to share

do you honestly think they have room in Fema camps for 300 million citizens?

if you look, they can barely hold a few hundred thousand...

Fox news and many right wing news outlets were created for one perpose, to expose those who should go to the camps...

my recommendation to you, is to start 1 thread, and as you find new info add it to the original thread instead of making 100

let it all be in one place for people to find.

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member sirdipswitch's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,166 times in 1,683 posts

Great case for fear mongering. I have been hearing and reading about these camps for more than 20 years. 13 years ago I visited two of them. One in Las Vegas, and one in Georgia. They are "still" vacant. Don't seem to me, as if they are in too big o hurry to fill them. I first learned of those coffins more than 20 years ago, also. They are "still" empty. And go check the year, when those busses were made. Wonder if they will even run.

Fear is their game, and we seem to obey it well. I first learned of the new world order more than half century ago, and here we are... still wondering.

I went another route, and quit wondering and fearing over "Them".

Love, Peace, Humor
    sirdipswitch

" A little knowledge, is a dangerous thing... so is a lot."
    - Albert Einstein -

"Please, Do NOT, believe a word that I say, for this is my journey not yours. Go do your own research. Listen to no-one. Find YOUR own Truth. As "I" did." "It is all just a Game, play it as you will."
    -sirdipswitch-

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sirdipswitch For This Post:

InTheBackground (25th January 2013), Orph (26th January 2013), Rocky_Shorz (25th January 2013), ulli (25th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #11
    Canada Avalon Member Youniverse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,818 times in 532 posts

Everyone has the right to defend themselves when threatened with harm. Why does it have to be "the right to bear arms"? Why can't it just be the "right ot defend oneself and others"? Some of this just isn't reasonable. If a type of scenario that some people fear, where a military state or breakdown of civilization were to occur, we'd all have bigger problems to deal with than 'is my gun as big as yours?' Also, constitutions should be open for review periodically to determine if all the amendments still makes sense anymore or not. Again, I'm totally in favour of your right to defend yourself(within reason, we all can't own nuclear bombs), but everything isn't always about some grand conspiracy. Maybe there are some people in high places that are not a part of, or even aware of any great conspiracy to take away liberty. I'm just asking questions and suggesting ideas here.
    If we want to be enlightened, we need to lighten up

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Youniverse For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (25th January 2013)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by sirdipswitch (here)
    Great case for fear mongering. I have been hearing and reading about these camps for more than 20 years. 13 years ago I visited two of them. One in Las Vegas, and one in Georgia. They are "still" vacant. Don't seem to me, as if they are in too big o hurry to fill them. I first learned of those coffins more than 20 years ago, also. They are "still" empty. And go check the year, when those busses were made. Wonder if they will even run.

Fear is their game, and we seem to obey it well. I first learned of the new world order more than half century ago, and here we are... still wondering.

I went another route, and quit wondering and fearing over "Them".

I feel the reason those camps were never filled is because so many of their deadlines have passed,
    and they didn't succeed in implementing the martial law situation they were planning on....

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (26th January 2013), modwiz (25th January 2013), norman (25th January 2013), PurpleLama (26th January 2013), SKAWF (25th January 2013)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    you started this thread at 11:17...

that was an invite to me to share
    do you honestly think they have room in Fema camps for 300 million citizens?
    if you look, they can barely hold a few hundred thousand...

A patriot is one who lives by and defends their constitution. Its a very simple concept, at least here in the USA.

I didnt know you were so gifted rocky shorz... predicitng the future.
    Too bad they didn't have more like you to sound the alarm in China. Perhaps a few million with early notice could have defended themselves.

I think they have hundreds of fema camps... enough for the patriots, the philosophers, the artists, the libertarians, the alternative medicine people, those who are insane, those who are handicapped, those who cant work, those who have no way to make a living and those who refuse to be slaves, and whomever else they think are useless eaters or are in their way.... if these camps hold 100 or one million where are you going to draw the line? Does only holding 100,000 make it more right or more just? Do you have any line at all?

Always remember the atrocities that occur in our own nation. Today Ive been thinking of the homeless who were picked up in NYC and dumped in upstate NY... same went on in Sacramento about 1.5 years ago. The spraying of pathogens upon citizens, morgellons, lyme, forced vaccination, emminent domain, the bonding of US prisoners as a money making scam, the incarceration of marijuana users, the disposition of the homeless from cities, the emerging swat teams across the nation, Agenda 21, enforced GMO foods with political backing, raids of USDA on organic farmers, the purging of US military of those who refuse to kill Americans, the continual assault on our 4th amendment rights of search and seizure, the recent assault on our freedom of speech by executive order, NAADA, Patriot Act and on and on and on...

if you guys cant read the writing on the wall ... all I can say is dont try to disuade me or stall me, or derail or co-opt my threads ... if your going to put up your propaganda I will resist you.

They have been busy bees establishing their order, milking us of our money to build highways, installatins, underground fortresses, .... they will implement it when the time is right. Just becasue they are not being used right now does not mean a dam thing and that they wont be used so some of the arguements here are not logical at all. It is pure logic that if a force does a certain activity over the course of years that that force has a plan that they intend to implement.

I will continue to sound the warning call in everyway that I can. If nothing comes of it no one will be gladder than me for I have children that I want to live along and healthy life and not have to deal with any of this sh^t. Better to be forwarded and prepared than to be the fool.

You come to Bill Ryans forum, a man who has dedicted his life to revealing the agenda here in the USA, as well as other parts of the US and you discredit him and his work. You discredit all the people who follow him and his work, you discredit the people who risk their lives so that we can know what is really happening then you come here to this thread and tell me I ought to streamline my program, to just relax, and bla bla bla.

Yes, fear is a game. Many will fear but many others will take a straight forward look at the reality around them, know their enemy and be prepared one way or another.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 25th January 2013 at 22:14.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

conk (27th January 2013), kaon (26th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

or maybe the leaders hauling around hitchhikers making them paranoid about the world around them have passed, and the ghost town FEMA camps are their last memorial.

with the way Climate changes are occuring, they might still use the coffins, no bankers cares about making less money to make this rock safer

no oil cartels will risk their income

no drug cartels feel like healing patients to give up their profit streams

we live in a Capitalist world, and as long as those with money are allowed to control us by working to survive, it will not change.

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

that was a response to Ulli, what I meant for you, is to combine it together, you are an incredible writer, you paint a bleak reality of the future.

if you combined them into one thread, it would be an information point of those looking for answers.

those of us that peek in to see what you're sharing, wouldn't be dropping into your thread to share our opinions knowing it was a gathering of like minds having fun discussing what is going on in the world as you see it.

I do what I do because I feel the fear mongering and hatred spun into the threads you are creating, some people love a heart pounding aerobics exercise sitting at the computer, there are millions that believe exactly what you do.

I know all of you on this forum, and many of you hate me for sharing the other side.

I wouldn't bother looking back into a thread I knew the topic and discussion was of no interest.

This is a conspiracy forum, but it is also a Spiritual one, and terrified Spirits can't do a thing, they are immobilized, curiosity kills the cat...

I love a good heart pounding story just like everyone else, but I know where the point of fear is unhealthy and will share truths to friends as I see them.

25. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

well, prescott bush did fund the nazi's.....
    and the nazi's did use concentration camps....
    there was a failed coup in the U.S in 1935, where they wanted a nazi style political system...
    the clintons are connected with the bush's
    and there is a clinton near the top of the political tree currently

then there is this....

“An evil exists that threatens every man, woman and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland.”
    -Adolf Hitler, when announcing to Gestapo to the people.

Bush is also quoted:

“An evil exists that threatens every man, woman and child of this great nation. We must take steps to ensure our domestic security and protect our homeland.”
    -George W. Bush

i am one who does believe that these camps are real.

okay they havnt started using them, but the conditions arent right.

the american people are still armed.

what there is, is a lot of buildings.....
    with a lot of security

and a lot of equipment and vehicles.... used for moving large numbers of people.

put all that together.......

even on balance if you cant see whats happening, or you are not at least considering the possibilties....

even if i couldnt say they are definitley prepping for mass extermination..

i really couldnt rule it out as not being possible
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (25th January 2013), thunder24 (26th January 2013)

27. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

seeing beyond the fear is what I am trying to share...

of course it is possible, so is an extinction level event from nature and our Universe

but I do know the strength of our Spirits, I was in a Grocery store when it was robbed, when everyone else dove to the floor, I walked straight at the gunman, knowing I was safe, and his spirit would not fire on me.

does it make me a fool for knowing what I do?

does it make my friends wrong to listen to what I share?

maybe it would make a few of you happier if I went silent and stopped saying it's going to be ok

but what of those reading that are thankful for what I do?

many of the posters here are beyond intimidating to most, but like I said many times before, I love a good debate and never fear any subject or member of this forum.

28. Link to Post #18
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Quote A patriot is one who lives by and defends their constitution. Its a very simple concept, at least here in the USA.

I don't know arrowwind, it seems a little old fashioned to me or out of date or nostalgic.

Patriot (American Revolution)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    This article is about the Patriots in the American Revolution. For other uses, see Patriot (disambiguation).
    Patriots (also known as Rebels, Revolutionaries, Congress-Men or American Whigs) were the colonists of the British Thirteen United Colonies who violently rebelled against British control during the American Revolution and in July 1776 declared the United States of America an independent nation. Their rebellion was based on the political philosophy of republicanism, as expressed by pamphleteers, such as Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton, and Thomas Paine.
    As a group, Patriots represented a wide array of social, economic, ethnic and racial backgrounds. They included lawyers like John Adams and Alexander Hamilton; planters like Thomas Jefferson and George Mason; merchants like Alexander McDougall and ordinary farmers like Daniel Shays and Joseph Plumb Martin.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gooty64 For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (25th January 2013), thunder24 (26th January 2013)

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

i think you are right to voice reason.
    its like there are two things running parallel,

our course,
    and their course.

overall, the longer it takes them, the more people will wake up in the mean time
    so it may be Rocky that you are right.
    we may very well be okay.

but that doesnt mean we should ignore what 'they' are doing.

maybe we shouldnt allow the apparent facts to distract us from the path that will lead to us safety though.

i do think people need to know about this, just to give everyone the chance to make up their own minds.
    just in case......

cheers
    Last edited by SKAWF; 25th January 2013 at 22:53.
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

Arrowwind (25th January 2013), Rocky_Shorz (25th January 2013), thunder24 (26th January 2013)

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Quote A patriot is one who lives by and defends their constitution. Its a very simple concept, at least here in the USA.

I don't know arrowwind, it seems a little old fashioned to me or out of date or nostalgic.

Patriot (American Revolution)
    From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    This article is about the Patriots in the American Revolution. For other uses, see Patriot (disambiguation).
    Patriots (also known as Rebels, Revolutionaries, Congress-Men or American Whigs) were the colonists of the British Thirteen United Colonies who violently rebelled against British control during the American Revolution and in July 1776 declared the United States of America an independent nation. Their rebellion was based on the political philosophy of republicanism, as expressed by pamphleteers, such as Thomas Jefferson, Alexander Hamilton, and Thomas Paine.
    As a group, Patriots represented a wide array of social, economic, ethnic and racial backgrounds. They included lawyers like John Adams and Alexander Hamilton; planters like Thomas Jefferson and George Mason; merchants like Alexander McDougall and ordinary farmers like Daniel Shays and Joseph Plumb Martin.
    although correct gooty, it is an antiquated defination from a time past for an antiquated social climate... although a time past that has formed our history right up to the present moment.

im thinking more along the lines of Number #2 below. the root links back to the idea of fellow countrymen,, remember that? Fellow countrymen lend me your ear.... In my intrepetation of the word it would include those who adhere to the initial intent of the constitution, declaration of independence and bill of rights
    http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/patriot

pa·tri·ot/ˈpeɪtriət, -ˌɒt or, esp. British, ˈpætriət/ Show Spelled [pey-tree-uht, -ot or, esp. British, pa-tree-uht] Show IPA
    noun 1. a person who loves, supports, and defends his or her country and its interests with devotion.
    2. a person who regards himself or herself as a defender, especially of individual rights, against presumed interference by the federal government.
    3. ( initial capital letter ) Military . a U.S. Army antiaircraft missile with a range of 37 miles (60 km) and a 200-pound (90 kg) warhead, launched from a tracked vehicle with radar and computer guidance and fire control.

Origin:
    1590–1600; < Middle French patriote < Late Latin patriōta < Greek patriṓtēs fellow-countryman, lineage member

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast