Thread: Lack of Thorium Reactors is Evidence of a Global Agenda

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Lack of Thorium Reactors is Evidence of a Global Agenda

Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Well I kinda thought that is what this thread was for.. but you may have something there... I think this thread should have been placed under Conspiracy Theory... since my opening thread is condemning the Satanic cult known as the 'Rockefellers/Rothschilds' et al...

I will see if I can get a mod to move this thread over there, and then we can continue this... I think it appropriate that these issues be looked at as having definite and unmistakable conspiratorial elements to such a degree, it just goes without saying. How else does one explain an existing Canadian Co. that says they have the technology, based on 40 years of research but they have only just recently found their first customer in (Nazi influenced) Chile.... ???
    Very great points there Sigma6 - we've had cleaner energy for years and years.. Cabals and JP Morgans make their bux hiding this stuff, making things scarce, "unworkable" to keep folks in economic slavery, and the added "benefit" of everyone with a nice "good" uranium enrichment reactor can be part of "da bomba" club.. It's sick.

The thorium batteries could be as safe as double A batteries, or lithium batteries, but give 20 years of life out of the powercell. Simply recycle.. But Nooooo, more hydrocarbons, and more uranium is the mindset, make it big so people become dependent on the "system", never let people have a way to travel freely, wherever they want whenever they want.. Freedom clearly was never tptb's plan. Not economically and certainly not in energy.
    you know with group funding it is possible to put it together quick, but I'm starting to think Australia's production of Thorium reactor facilities is why TPP is getting slammed into place so fast...

2. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Quote Posted by Bobd (here)
    Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    Well I kinda thought that is what this thread was for.. but you may have something there... I think this thread should have been placed under Conspiracy Theory... since my opening thread is condemning the Satanic cult known as the 'Rockefellers/Rothschilds' et al...

I will see if I can get a mod to move this thread over there, and then we can continue this... I think it appropriate that these issues be looked at as having definite and unmistakable conspiratorial elements to such a degree, it just goes without saying. How else does one explain an existing Canadian Co. that says they have the technology, based on 40 years of research but they have only just recently found their first customer in (Nazi influenced) Chile.... ???
    Very great points there Sigma6 - we've had cleaner energy for years and years.. Cabals and JP Morgans make their bux hiding this stuff, making things scarce, "unworkable" to keep folks in economic slavery, and the added "benefit" of everyone with a nice "good" uranium enrichment reactor can be part of "da bomba" club.. It's sick.

The thorium batteries could be as safe as double A batteries, or lithium batteries, but give 20 years of life out of the powercell. Simply recycle.. But Nooooo, more hydrocarbons, and more uranium is the mindset, make it big so people become dependent on the "system", never let people have a way to travel freely, wherever they want whenever they want.. Freedom clearly was never tptb's plan. Not economically and certainly not in energy.
    you know with group funding it is possible to put it together quick, but I'm starting to think Australia's production of Thorium reactor facilities is why TPP is getting slammed into place so fast...
    I'm gonna leave the whole quote thread in place.. Rocky, hi the crowd source would work, I think it could be done worldwide. The JP Morgan issue was that is what crushed Tesla when the last electrical version of decentralized free power was suggested. The thoughts with the thorium were to OPEN SOURCE it when the licensing issue for the tech packages was discussed. The legislative issue is radioactives are legislated and controlled by the powers that be. It would have to take some people's uprising to de-legislate small quantities of harmless thorium.. Right now thoriated WELDING RODS are able to be sold over the counter. So are Gas Mantles, various camera lenses too..

As Sigma6 pointed out, there is Cabal conspiracy going on. Many believe it stems back to the Morgan group, a basic principle that the masses are sheep to be used and consumed by the money changer/lender. The thorium concept is so low cost, it would come under the price range of a lithium battery but last 20 years. AND have so much more energy current output.

What would people with free energy (low cost decentralized, and non-controllable) mean to such systems?

The scarcity of low cost energy, scarcity of commodities is what those groups try to maintain. Conspiracy no question. Solutions, that is the question - if people understand scarcity manipulation, that helps one to understand the mindset why such advances have been with-held for years and years, and will continue to be with-held. Any number of excuses would be made to keep the status-quo unchanged..

3. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Bitcoin is outside the system, to use for this type of group funding

makes payments easier from investors without the fed sniffers PayPal allows, I can bring a few Thorium experts in from Australia with projects already in motion down under.

they already have access to material and special equipment needed moving forward

USGS Estimates in tonnes (2011) Country Reserves
    India 963,000
    United States 440,000
    Australia 300,000
    Brazil 16,000
    Canada 100,000
    Malaysia 4,500
    South Africa 35,000
    Other Countries 90,000
    World Total 1,913,000

Note: The OECD/NEA report notes that the estimates (that the Australian figures are based on) are subjective, due to the variability in the quality of the data, a lot of which is old and incomplete.[69] Adding to the confusion are subjective claims made by the Australian government (in 2009, through its Geoscience department) that combine the reasonably assured reserves (RAR) estimates with "inferred" data (i.e., subjective guesses). This strange combined figure of RAR and "guessed" reserves yields a figure, published by the Australian government, of 489,000 tonnes,[69] however, using the same criteria for Brazil or India would yield reserve figures of between 600,000 to 1,300,000 tonnes for Brazil and between 300,000 to 600,000 tonnes for India. Irrespective of isolated claims by the Australian government, the most credible third-party and multi-lateral reports, those of the OECD/IAEA and the USGS, consistently report high thorium reserves for India while not doing the same for Australia.
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 14th November 2013 at 21:58.

4. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    Bitcoin is outside the system, to use for this type of group funding

makes payments easier from investors without the fed sniffers PayPal allows, I can bring a few Thorium experts in from Australia with projects already in motion down under.

they already have access to material and special equipment needed moving forward

USGS Estimates in tonnes (2011) Country Reserves
    India 963,000
    United States 440,000
    Australia 300,000
    Brazil 16,000
    Canada 100,000
    Malaysia 4,500
    South Africa 35,000
    Other Countries 90,000
    World Total 1,913,000

Note: The OECD/NEA report notes that the estimates (that the Australian figures are based on) are subjective, due to the variability in the quality of the data, a lot of which is old and incomplete.[69] Adding to the confusion are subjective claims made by the Australian government (in 2009, through its Geoscience department) that combine the reasonably assured reserves (RAR) estimates with "inferred" data (i.e., subjective guesses). This strange combined figure of RAR and "guessed" reserves yields a figure, published by the Australian government, of 489,000 tonnes,[69] however, using the same criteria for Brazil or India would yield reserve figures of between 600,000 to 1,300,000 tonnes for Brazil and between 300,000 to 600,000 tonnes for India. Irrespective of isolated claims by the Australian government, the most credible third-party and multi-lateral reports, those of the OECD/IAEA and the USGS, consistently report high thorium reserves for India while not doing the same for Australia.
    Considering that gram amounts are needed for personal use, that looks like virtually free energy to me.
    Open Source, public service and NON-COMMERCIAL should let it happen. Commercial puts it under TPTB - don't commercialize, stay open source. Agreed.

Ed note: The thorium-neutron HEAT reaction generates on the average 6 TIMES more energy out than is put in. That is where the "free" energy comes from, more energy OUT than in, where the total cost of what is OUT is less than the total cost to create the "abundance", ergo, FREE energy.. A Cabal doesn't want people to know those things obviously as such leads to abundance, right?
    Last edited by Bob; 14th November 2013 at 22:18.

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

the Illuminati control slipped and even in Iran, the landscape is changing...

"For past 3 months Iran quietly essentially halted expansion and seriously slowed down production in nuclear program, unprecedented since '03"

the Cabal plans are collapsing on every front, now North and South Korea are going to merge so there are no longer any "enemies"

the pressure from all of us is making the difference, the more we talk, the more of the sleeping public wake up from stumbling across what we are sharing...

instead of free, have it produce cheap energy for the world and all profit goes to covering public services, fire, schools, police...

use it to produce vertical farms to feed the people, this planet can handle another 43 billion people if we start getting smart down.

China is a disgrace, their pollution is hitting the arctic melting it down, that has to stop, the Romney's and scumlords moving production to almost free employees in China with no pollution controls need to be stopped.

they don't feel it is affecting them so really don't care how bad things get, so we need push them aside and just create what needs to be done. if China is moving to Thorium that is a huge step, but let's use some of that free energy to power cleaning systems for their exhaust stacks to stop global warming to help those in bad areas like Philippines to keep from getting hammered again and again by these monster storms...

6. Link to Post #26
    Thanks

Thorium-Fueled Automobile Engine Needs Refueling Once a Century

Name:  cadillac-world-thorium-fuel-concept-3.jpg
Views: 254
Size:  138.2 KB

‘There are now over one billion cars traveling roads around the world directly and indirectly costing trillions of dollars in material resources, time and noxious emissions. Imagine all these cars running cleanly for 100 years on just 8 grams of fuel each.

Laser Power Systems (LPS) from Connecticut, USA, is developing a new method of automotive propulsion with one of the most dense materials known in nature: thorium. Because thorium is so dense it has the potential to produce tremendous amounts of heat. The company has been experimenting with small bits of thorium, creating a laser that heats water, produces steam and powers a mini turbine.’

http://http://www.industrytap.com/th...-century/15649

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sian For This Post:

Bob (16th November 2013), Eram (16th November 2013), KiwiElf (17th July 2014), meeradas (26th June 2014), Reinhard (19th November 2013), seko (17th July 2014), sigma6 (16th November 2013), TargeT (23rd July 2014)

8. Link to Post #27
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,835 times in 413 posts

Bill Gates gave a great presentation on thorium in a Ted Talk. He's investing money in that direction. Here's the talk:

-
    The Steps to Knowledge Spiritual Practice: Hear your Spirit. Taking the steps to Knowledge ... will teach you how to listen within yourself.
    -
    The Great Waves of Change: Are you ready for what's to come?
    -
    The Best Alien Disclosure Information Around: "Though the visitors have a superior technology, the success of their entire mission rests upon their ability to persuade and to encourage human allegiance. You have the power to resist this."

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to S-L For This Post:

Eram (16th November 2013), KiwiElf (17th July 2014), meeradas (26th June 2014), Octavusprime (24th November 2013), RMorgan (16th November 2013), sigma6 (16th November 2013), TargeT (23rd July 2014)

10. Link to Post #28
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sian (here)
    Thorium-Fueled Automobile Engine Needs Refueling Once a Century

Attachment 23741

‘There are now over one billion cars traveling roads around the world directly and indirectly costing trillions of dollars in material resources, time and noxious emissions. Imagine all these cars running cleanly for 100 years on just 8 grams of fuel each.

Laser Power Systems (LPS) from Connecticut, USA, is developing a new method of automotive propulsion with one of the most dense materials known in nature: thorium. Because thorium is so dense it has the potential to produce tremendous amounts of heat. The company has been experimenting with small bits of thorium, creating a laser that heats water, produces steam and powers a mini turbine.’

http://http://www.industrytap.com/th...-century/15649
    From what I have personally seen, unless there is a way to get more than 6X over unity, the conversion losses don't let a 100 years worth of fuel to be safely stored in a vehicle. I can see that for an industrial heating system, but there is maintenance on the vehicle, maintenance on the heat exchanger. 8 grams does not provide that much heat, so being realistic here, I would think staying out of exorbitant statements will keep this in the real world

What I have seen that is practical, ONCE a month refueling of a small safe couple gram amount of fuel, in which the canister is recycled at the fueling station. That way all parts that need to be recycled, upgraded are kept current. The engine is basically electrical. The thorium and its ignitor are stored safely with zero emission, zero leakage possible.

I would think for a home system, once a year for fuel, and maintenance is realistic too. Costs would be 1/10 or better and have full clean zero-nano-particle emission.

That Company mentioned may be very very optimistic, but I don't think practical or realistic in the claims of that much power out of that small amount of thorium.

11. Link to Post #29
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Great feed back guys... just a heads up I put in a request to move this thread to Conspiracy Theory... it will be easier to keep on top... ; )
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Eram (16th November 2013), meeradas (26th June 2014), sian (17th November 2013)

13. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member seleka's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,271 times in 295 posts

hello. I was looking for a picture of a tunnel of rainbow lights I saw posted on fb once and this link popped up, then I saw your thread when I came back here. I did not read your post, but something is saying post the link here. so here. Have no idea why. http://www.ltbridge.com/leadership/history

edit: I was just informed this may be inappropriate content for this thread. This is my explanation.

sorry if what I typed came out differently than I meant it to. I did go read the OP after posting. I felt I had a synchronistic event because I was searching for a picture of a garden made of rainbow lights and the page that came up had to do with a nuclear reactor facility that had recently been called Thorium and had changed its name to lightbridge. I came back to my home page and the thread about thorium was at the top. I suppose I felt it was like a spirit guide thing that there was something on that page or that site that would assist the OP or a reader of the thread. Perhaps I should have posted more words. I can easily delete it if you think it has no value to the thread however.
    Last edited by seleka; 18th November 2013 at 22:01.
    I am using the quote from Monty Python "Kill the Messenger" because that is how people react when you tell them the truth, they want the one that told them about it (the messenger) to just go away so they won't have to deal with truths like pedogate

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to seleka For This Post:

Bob (18th November 2013), Eram (18th November 2013), meeradas (26th June 2014), Reinhard (19th November 2013), sigma6 (20th November 2013)

15. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Karika, hi - possibly your insight from the synchronistic event means look more at thorium, that is where the rainbow will be when we get away from normal dirty atomics, and when people are allowed to have low cost clean, non-oil/coal/gas based energy.

IF we can move away from any type of shortage based control manipulation of energy, just maybe the prices will stay low. Pure thorium pure power.

16. Link to Post #32
    Thanks

http://mashable.com/2013/11/07/thori...er-everything/

"We're building this to power the rest of the world," Stevens said. He believes a thorium turbine about the size of an air conditioning unit could more provide cheap power for whole restaurants, hotels, office buildings, even small towns in areas of the world without electricity. At some point, thorium could power individual homes.

Stevens understands that people may be wary of Thorium because it is radioactive — but any such worry would be unfounded.

"The radiation that we develop off of one of these things can be shielded by a single sheet off of aluminum foil," Stevens said." "You will get more radiation from one of those dental X-rays than this."

Last edited by sigma6; 20th November 2013 at 05:32.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Bob (20th November 2013), KiwiElf (17th July 2014), meeradas (26th June 2014), seko (17th July 2014), TargeT (14th October 2014)

18. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

Wow, more scientists climbing on board. I still don't understand why they just don't come out and say ALL the evidence points to a HUGE SUPPRESSION and cover up.

GE (the Rockefellers) make ALL their money now by supplying fuel production for dangerous nuclear reactors (like Fukushima) And that entire branch of cost along with so many others would simply disappear. This is such a joke. Time to wake (and put billions of dollars back into the pockets of the taxpayers (since they love their slavery so much...) and tell GE and the Rockefellers to go take a hike...

MSRE: Alvin Weinberg's Molten Salt Reactor Experiment
    - "Th" Thorium Documentary

Last edited by sigma6; 26th June 2014 at 18:24.

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

KiwiElf (17th July 2014), meeradas (26th June 2014), seko (17th July 2014)

20. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Did you know that there are people who are trying to create an "anti-Thorium" propaganda movement?
    I consider this a GOOD sign. Why? Well if you know me, this tells me that THORIUM is starting to gain awareness in the main stream public.
    Thus that means operatives will be placed in strategic positions to create this propaganda.
    Let's all rejoice. A Thorium future could become a reality in the very near future. China and India will probably be the first. Right now the Rockefellers will try to block it until they can corner the market and the patents somehow (not gonna happen!) as they will lose trillions for supplying existing super dangerous government reactors they sold in the first place.

Still Report #156 - Denninger on Thorium

Last edited by sigma6; 26th June 2014 at 18:29.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

KiwiElf (17th July 2014)

22. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

The information just keeps getting clearer and clearer... There is no way this is not big oil, banker, vatican SCAM...

THE THORIUM PROBLEM - Danger of existing thorium regulation to U.S. manufacturing and energy sector

We can all learn the basic arguments why Thorium nuclear power totally blows uranium out of the water... they also talk about Government regulation... this reminds me of that thing that Bob Lazar came up against, about the laws regarding that material he needed to store hydrogen safely in his storage tanks. He couldn't buy it, because it was labeled as a nuclear related product or something. But he could produce it privately... point is the Government is still CREATING ARTIFICIAL BARRIERS to alternative energy solutions, the REALLY PRACTICAL, HERE TODAY technology solutions... BECAUSE THEY KNOW! Plain and simple... Thorium technology is just a matter of time...

The Rockefellers are responsible for all this... because they are GREEDY SELFISH BOTTOM FEEDING SCUM BAGS! ... so there!
    Last edited by sigma6; 13th October 2014 at 20:55.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

KiwiElf (17th July 2014), TargeT (23rd July 2014)

24. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

You got 10 years, (which shouldn't be that much of a stretch... given they had a working reactor 22,000 hrs tested at Oak Ridge 50 years ago.)

And the worst scenario is that it could leak and automatically shut down...

Chinese scientists urged to develop new thorium nuclear reactors by 2024
    http://www.scmp.com/news/china/artic...-reactors-2024

The technology under development in Shanghai involves burning the radioactive element thorium in a salty "soup" to, in theory, release heat many times greater than today's reactors.

Other potential advantages of the technology are that China has large thorium reserves, at least the world's third-largest, according to some experts. The process may also produce less radioactive waste. Professor Li, director of the project's molten salt chemistry and engineering technology division, said the smog crisis had provided huge impetus for their research.

Researchers working on the project said they were under unprecedented "war-like" pressure to succeed and some of the technical challenges they faced were difficult, if not impossible to solve in such a short period.

"These projects are beautiful to scientists, but nightmarish to engineers," he said.
    note: hmmm... none the less they had a working one at Oak Ridge and the feeling from all the Researchers was that it worked beautifully ... I never get the perception gap between MSM and what the guys who worked on it (now in their 60s, 70s, are clearly telling us...)
    Last edited by sigma6; 23rd July 2014 at 19:55.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

TargeT (23rd July 2014)

26. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Thorium Summary - "Th" Documentary

27. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

JRS (14th October 2014)

28. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Nuclear Innovation - "Th" Thorium Documentary

Plutonium Nuclear Reactors have not increased in cost efficiency in the last 50 years (or someone has been ripping off the government for the last 50 years...)

29. The Following User Says Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

JRS (14th October 2014)

30. Link to Post #39
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Not quite a thorium reactor, but plans for one.... the US (if it weren't a corporate entity dependent on oil) would be smart to get this off the ground and sold to the rest of the world, unfortunately our oil ties make this counter-productive.

Quote Kalapakkam Nuclear Power Plant to be Commissioned Next Year
    India's indigeneously built Fast Breeder Reactor at Kalpakkam in Tamil Nadu is likely to be commissioned next year, Parliament was informed today. The 500 MW reactor which is part of the second stage in India's three stage nuclear program is complex technology mastered by India.

Answering a supplementary during Question Hour in Rajya Sabha, Minister of State for Personnel Jitendra Singh said a major part of the project has already been completed and it would be commissioned next year.

India is one of the leading countries with well-advanced Thorium utilisation technologies, developed indigenously, and has the world's third largest (around 12 per cent) Thorium reserve.

"For a large growing population of our country, it is important to have a vision of energy independence, implying the necessity for meeting the energy demands using indigenous resources to the maximum extent," Mr Singh said.

"With this perspective, utilisation of very large resources of Thorium available in the country has been envisioned as an important element of the Indian nuclear programme," he said.

The Minister, however, said on account of non-existence of any fissile isotope in naturally occurring Thorium, unlike that existing in Uranium, commercial utilisation of Thorium, on a large scale, can begin only when abundant supply of either Uranium or Plutonium resources are available.

"Therefore, considering meagre domestic uranium resources in the country, it is feasible to start significant commercial level Thorium-based reactor programme in our country only after an adequate inventory of Plutonium becomes available from our fast-breed reactors, comprising the second stage of Indian nuclear power programme," he said.

Mr Singh said since green house gases do not emit in generation of nuclear power, Thorium-based power generation would, therefore, qualify for treatment as a clean source of energy.

Thorium deposits are found in the form of monazite in the sandy beaches of Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Odisha and other places.

To a question regarding illegal mining in Thorium-rich areas in the garb of taking out granets, the Minister said steps are being taken including the use of space technology and enhanced monitoring at ports.
    http://www.ndtv.com/article/south/ka...xt-year-572272
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (14th October 2014), DNA (15th April 2019), sigma6 (14th October 2014)

32. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Therefore, considering meagre domestic uranium resources in the country, it is feasible to start significant commercial level Thorium-based reactor programme in our country only after an adequate inventory of Plutonium becomes available from our fast-breed reactors, comprising the second stage of Indian nuclear power programme," he said.
    Fascinating, and the US goes on and on about how it wants to help out India, don't they have waste uranium they supposedly want to get rid of? I still haven't mastered this subject enough, but I think I heard that waste uranium or plutonium could be used to start the Thorium cycle? Anyhow good on them... literally pulling themselves up by their own bootstraps... amazing uplifting and positive news for a change...

All the countries in the world should be working on Thorium Reactors, so they can be built all over the planet and locally placed where they are needed. One or two reactors for every city.... for every city in the world... and eventually the most efficient cost effective design or designs would eventually be established, and if massed produced it would be as close to as free and practical energy as we could imagine... imagine paying $10-20 bucks a month for all your lighting, heat, hydro... No pollution, no oil spills, no toxic heavy metals in the air and water, no wars in the middle east, no starving people, no more excuses... and everyone could start growing their own food in their own aquaponic greenhouses... the joy of experiencing the reward of your own labour... aahhh what a beautiful world that would be... true freedom... '; P

TECHNOLOGY UPDATE: Florescent bulbs are now officially obsolete!

This is unrelated, (but just posting it here before I forget) I recently mapped all all the light bulbs and watt sizes in the house on a spread sheet by room and floor, most were 23w florescent. There is a new technology out there... some kind of modified LED light bulbs! They have a warmer light, lower wattage 11,7,5.5w... They give more light, the bulbs are more durable, and there is no mercury!!! These are [NOT] like those crappy LED flashlight bulbs... they give off "incandescent like light" They were being distributed through a Dollar store franchise with a $5 coupon per bulb promotion which came out to 3.40 per bulb after discount. I started with 7w which looks like a standard bulb, then for the hallways, basement, and porch and multiple socket chandelier found the 5.5 were excellent. I never ended up using the 11w lamp style bulb. No one even noticed the lighting difference! I ended up removing ALL the fluorescent and incandescents with 26 LED light bulbs (I kept going back to get the 5 max coupons per visit!) They give a brighter and warmer light than fluorescent. I replaced 1044 watts with 186 watts over 26 bulbs! according to my spreadsheet for a total cost $90 and $130 off in coupons. I bought an additional $50 testing different bulb combos and for spares. In the end I used fifteen 5.5 Candles, eight 7w standard bulbs, and three 5.5w candle small socket (bathroom and main hall chandelier) This is so amazing you have to check into it!
    Last edited by sigma6; 15th April 2019 at 13:01.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast