Thread: Barack Obama 2013

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default Barack Obama 2013

Why it’s the Year of the Snake
    By Bob Bauman, Offshore and Asset Protection Editor
    (Financial News Letter excerpt)

Just before President Obama jetted off to Hawaii and the U.S. Congress broke up for its short Christmas recess on Thursday, Dec. 28, the U.S. Senate debated renewal of the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA).

It’s not for nothing the Chinese calendar calls 2013 the Year of the Snake.

FISA allows government spying on almost all our telecommunications. Several senators tried to attach amendments to the law, simply to provide some modest transparency and oversight to ensure that the government's warrantless eavesdropping powers were constrained from abuse.

These senators were charged with “aiding terrorists” by the Chairman of the Senate Intelligence Committee, Dianne Feinstein (D-CA). Then in virtually identical 37-54 votes, Feinstein and her conservative Democrat comrades joined with virtually all Republicans (except for Senators Rand Paul, Mike Lee and Dean Heller) to reject each one of the proposed amendments and thus give Obama exactly what he demanded– he can continue to eavesdrop on Americans without any warrants, transparency or real oversight.

As columnist Glenn Greenwald pointed out: “Feinstein repeatedly argued that requiring even basic disclosure about the eavesdropping program – such as telling Americans how many of them are targeted by it - would, as she put it, "destroy the program". But if "the program" is being conducted properly and lawfully, why would that kind of transparency kill the program?”

Bus Buzz
    And speaking of privacy, do you ever ride on public transportation – city buses or vans at the airport?

Transit authorities in several U.S. cities are installing audio/video enabled surveillance systems on public buses that will give them the ability to record and store private conversations, according to documents obtained by an online news outlet.

The systems are being installed in San Francisco, Baltimore and other cities with funding from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. The use of the equipment raises serious questions about eavesdropping without a warrant, particularly since recordings of passengers could be obtained and used by law enforcement agencies or even viewed in real time.

So much for your public transport and e-mail privacy my fellow Americans.

Police State
    But email and travel privacy as a right pale in comparison to being detained by the U.S. military, thrown into jail and held without charges.

Just a few days before the FISA renewal, Charles Savage reported in The New York Times that a few members of Congress had taken it upon themselves to decide that reaffirmation of the protections in the Fifth Amendment of the Bill of Rights is unneeded.

Virtually ignored by most of the news media preoccupied with their meaningless “fiscal cliff” blather, here is what Savage revealed:

“Lawmakers charged with merging the House and Senate versions of the National Defense Authorization Act decided on Tuesday to drop a provision that would have explicitly barred the military from holding American citizens and permanent residents in indefinite detention without trial as terrorism suspects…”

What that means is that instead of a flat-out prohibition against the military arresting and holding U.S. citizens without charges, the next time a president tries to lock up an American citizen without trial – as President George W. Bush tried – it will be left up to the courts to decide whether or not it's legal.

Don’t Look Up
    And if you are truly concerned about your privacy, earlier this year, Congress passed the FAA Reauthorization Act that authorized the deployment of fleets of aerial spy drones to cruise above the United States.

This followed a major lobbying effort by defense contractors to promote the use of drones in American skies: 30,000 of them are expected to be in use by 2020, some as small as hummingbirds, meaning you won't see them tracking your every move. Some drones will be as big as passenger planes. They will be used by businesses, and certainly by police, as in Seattle where they have already been deployed.

Keep in mind these are the same aerial drones that can be equipped with much more than video cameras; they can and do carry lethal weaponry as proven in Afghanistan, Pakistan and Yemen. That should cut the crime rate in Detroit, Chicago and Los Angeles while removing the need for costly trials.

A U.S. Air Force document states that it will deploy its own military surveillance drones within the borders of the U.S. and may keep video and other data it collects with these drones for 90 days without a warrant.

And you thought police SWAT teams were a threat!

Be Prepared
    My point in choosing these few examples of the destruction of freedom in America, some that occurred in just the last week, is to emphasize your need to know ...
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Conchis (18th January 2013), DNA (1st January 2013), GCS1103 (1st January 2013), GlassSteagallfan (1st January 2013), Holly Lindin (1st January 2013), jjjones (1st January 2013), spiritguide (1st January 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Default Re: Year Of The Snake - Obama takes away more freedoms

Thanks for the info, but FYI the Chinese lunar calendar doesn't enter the next year, which is indeed a snake year, until 10th February. Trying to impose Western interpretations of an animal's perceived character onto the Eastern perspective just doesn't work.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

161803398 (3rd January 2013), sigma6 (1st January 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Default Obama and Project Pegasus

This is a portion of Alfred Webre's article the whole of which can be found at
    http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopoli...residency.html

"Obama: The 2012 Time-Travel-Captured U.S. Presidency"

Time-Travel Pre-Identification

Okay, let's look at time-travel pre-identification and the secret training of U.S. presidents. In the summer of 1980 there was held a CIA jump room training class at the College of the Siskiyous near Weed, California. There, Barry Soetoro (that's Barack Obama's legal name), Andrew D. Basiago, William B. Stillings, and Bernard Mendez (three whistle blowers), who unlike Barack Obama who has chosen to stick with his security agreements about being in the CIA's 1980's jump room program and has not gone public on this.

At substantial threats to their lives and livelihood, in the public interest whistleblowers Andrew D. Basiago, William B. Stillings and Bernard Mendez have chosen to go public and that's why we know about this. They all corroborate each other’s story independently. They were at this training class along with Barack Obama's mother, Stanley Ann Dunham and Andrew D. Basiago's father, Raymond F. Basiago, and William B. Stillings father, Thomas J. Stillings, along with a number of other people, including, Regina Dugan who was Barack Obama's first director of DAARPA. Now, she's with Google.

During this class, Stanley Ann Dunham identified herself to Andrew Basiago as Barack Obama's mother and she stated a number of times, quite proudly, that her son, Barack Obama/Barry Soetoro, would be the first African American president of the U.S., and he's been positively identified [as a class participant]. You can go to ExoUniversity.org and see our online seminars there with Andrew D. Basiago and Bernard Mendez and William B. Stillings. All of them have positively identified him as Barack Obama-that [class] participant.

So, Stanley Ann Dunham, Barack Obama's mother, identified Barack Obama at this 1980's class as the first African American president of the United States. They were about eighteen years old at the time. Now this is not an anomaly. As whistleblower, Andrew D. Basiago and myself, Alfred Lambremont Webre, demonstrated in a February, 2012, seminar at the Awakening Center in Rainier, Washington, that will be re-broadcast in February, 2013, at ExoUniversity.org. That's our ExoUniversity online website, ExoUniversity.org.

“The Legend”

Stanley Ann Dunham, Barack Obama's mother, was a CIA career operative in Indonesia under the cover of U.S. A.I.D. She was informed by CIA, by her CIA handlers, in 1971 that CIA time-travel had pre-identified her son, Barry Soetoro then ten years old, as a future U.S. president named Barack Obama who would be initially inaugurated on January 20, 2009, under the name of Barack Obama. The CIA, then, directed Stanley Ann Dunham to go to Honolulu, Hawai'i, where in December of 1971, she arranged a six weeks meeting at which, what is called in the intelligence community, “the Legend” or kind of the cover story-the life cover story, which itself was then memorialized into the “autobiographies” of Barack Obama (that were ghost written apparently), by which “the Legend” of Barack Obama could be arranged.

During that six weeks meeting in 1971, Neil Abercrombie, the future governor of Hawai'i in 2008 during the Obama campaign (He would be instrumental in perpetuating the ruse that Barack Obama was born in Hawai'i) was brought in as a central character in organizing “the legend”. He was a friend of the Kenyan civil servant named, Barack Obama, who had been with him at the University of Hawai'i. He invited Barack Obama to come back from Kenya to Honolulu for the six weeks. There's one photo op at the Honolulu airport with Barack Obama senior, Stanley Ann Dunham, and the ten-year-old Barry Soetoro. For six weeks, Barack Obama senior from Kenya, Neil Abercrombie, Stanley Ann Dunham, and Stanley Armour Dunham, (Stanley Ann Dunham's father and CIA agent) arranged “the legend” that Barack Obama II was the Kenyan civil servants son. In turn, Barack Obama senior was assassinated in Kenya in a CIA automobile accident in 1982. [It was] the same year that Barry Soetoro assumed the public name, Barack Obama, in a court preceding here in a British Columbia court in October of 1982 (probably under CIA guidance). We have the sealed documents from that name change.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ann444 For This Post:

baddbob (5th January 2013), Hervé (5th January 2013), jjjones (5th January 2013), Lifebringer (5th January 2013), spiritguide (5th January 2013), Star Tsar (5th January 2013), tcjim1 (5th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th January 2013), The Truth Is In There (6th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Obama and Project Pegasus

Grandfather in Navy and Gran Toots made Bomb shells in those days before becoming a bank teller and moving up. A lot of Patriots from Kennedy's era, were trying to get the jump on stopping NWO, at least that is what Eisenhower's Grand Daughter was speaking on. There is much WE don't know and until WE do, keep researching, and trying to find out, if it's for the good or bad. Because I can assure you, WE would have already been in WW3 if McCain/Palin, Romney/Ryan or even McCain/Liebermann would have been elected. The secret mission of Hillary has me on a "was it a diplomatic agreement" about to go down between Ahmadinejad who also was about to meet someone. Also, the intent behind 3 aircraft almost being crashed in 24hrs(I read that somewhere also?) I think the old guard/status quo refuses to stand down, and they've been warned for 4 years by other beings about disclosing by 2010. 2 years in, and the videos, photos, and testimony of other nations and populations, are making America the "greatest country on earth" look like a bunch of doddering incompetents or the most secretive nation in the world, to which WE are responsible for "allowing them to sift loot out of our governent at 4 times the cost, with NO questions asked. Just crony secret clubs attaching their global greedy tenticles into nations governments and history" Shaping and molding a global greed monster that consumes those, who aren't about the same greed, detached compassion and phychotic nature, that ruins so many opportunities for people to be free. Why can't they keep their business out our business, as they charge US for their products at twice the cost to make, overseas w/low wage labor?

Gosh, I'm rambling and it's the Sabaath, so I will pray for the hearts that are needed to change their direction, after causing so many centuries of hurt to humans and the planet. Our voices are not sinking in, perhaps God/Divine Intervention on their businesses, and ruin of their ill-gotten gains will snap them out of the "greedglare."

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

conk (6th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: Obama and Project Pegasus

Can we have a copy of the link on a pdf file to verify this? It is a day of honesty, eh? I will look at anything that someone brings from reliable sources, however, the fearmongering here has become a little off the chain. What has he done to deserve this type of treachery by so many who won't even take the time to see that the problem of many past Presidents that warned US were during those two "World" wars. They saw many things like fou fighters and if you notice, a lot of spy films like Bond, were encouraged and trusted to keep the country safe from the bad guys. Eisenhower's Grand daughter was in the same program, and unless IKE was a phycho too, I doubt he would want her participating? Was IKE phycho? I don't think so, and the meeting with Kennedy in the last days and advice given, shows me throughout history, that others in the top echelon that want the bad guys stopped, like Bob Dean and others, KNOW that the time has come for this debaucle life matrix of enslavement is over. I'm gonna do like Abraham, Noah, and others who taught us to find a quiet place where you can hear your own heart, and open your mind to question the direction of what you discover, to the creator. Listen to what your heart feels. There is always a peaceful way to find out knowledge, without fear. Lessons of experience aren't fearful, only eventful. Hmmm.. that one just came to me.
    I'll be signed in during the day, as I faved a few articles for this day. All I can say is WE got a lot to straighten out, and even Ronald and Nancy found out the bad guys were ruinin the country and paying the Republican Southern Block to drown it in bath water/debt. As you can see, they've had their way with our government for a long time.
    Was it destiiny, since they already identified him as the President and groomed him for the people, because he walked the poverty walk and really did work for the poor by freely giving GED training for the poor who dropped out of school, to pass the test and become productive members of society? I am just a soul observing what is transpiring, that I myself could not stop, anymore than I could stop the Mayan' Calendar from popping up. Whatever has happened, God/Creator already KNEW it and has HIS plan. IT is NOT in Man's hands, but God and the HUMANS on this planet who strengthen Him in praise and love. He is OUR protection from those WE know not much about. HE has all this time, because if the ET wanted, they could have taken humans out before WE had the atomic bomb, it doesn't hinder them now. It really is in the Creator's plan and God's hands at this time that was written. Work on the love, the vision, the peace among US, and a lot of the negative, won't be 'drawn" to US. OUR souls are truly what needs working on at this time.
    Me, been through enough confusion in the the world web of his storical illegal and immoral interference in OUR evolutionary and or prevention of inter species mingling, because of wars, and corporate planet raping. Gotta leave this thread for now, it's interferring with the shedding of negativity. WE know what to pray for, WE were told to just ask, and yet, the ptw will tell you to NOT tap into your creator and ask.

Will America finally realize that we are the last spark plug to change, before the car/heart/mind/love/peace can begin?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (5th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Hip Hipnotist's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,155 times in 314 posts

Default Obama Signs Bill Extending Lifetime Secret Service Protection For Former Presidents

If I were Obama ( Man, what an unsettling thought ) I'd extend secret service protection into the next lifetime as well. ;-(

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefi...mer-presidents
    Last edited by Hip Hipnotist; 10th January 2013 at 21:21.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Hip Hipnotist For This Post:

D-Day (11th January 2013), Dennis Leahy (11th January 2013), Draco (11th January 2013), Fred Steeves (10th January 2013), kaon (11th January 2013), Kryztian (12th January 2013), Referee (11th January 2013), Star Tsar (10th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Default Obama False ID case to be Heard in Conference Before the Supreme Court

As reported here Dr. Orly Taitz submitted a petition to the U.S. Supreme Court for the Obama eligibility case Noonan v Bowen. The petition was submitted to Chief Justice John Roberts on December 26th, 2012. Today the petition was referred to the court and distributed for conference scheduled on February 15, 2013. Below is the press release from Dr. Taitz and the docket listing.

http://obamareleaseyourrecords.blogs...challenge.html

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

eva08 (11th January 2013), happytobe (11th January 2013), humanalien (11th January 2013), jagman (24th January 2013), observer (16th January 2013), selinam (16th January 2013), spiritguide (11th January 2013), TargeT (11th January 2013), witchy1 (11th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

Default Re: Obama False ID case to be Heard in Conference Before the Supreme Court

I hope the judge will set down and listen to all
    the evidence this time instead of just saying that
    he will not hear any more cases about this matter.

There are many people in the executive branch and
    a whole lot of people in congress that are complicit
    in this as well. I hope all of them are rounded up and
    thrown in jail.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

spiritguide (11th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

Default Re: Obama False ID case to be Heard in Conference Before the Supreme Court

Obama will be Emperor before Feb 15

Peaceful Journeys Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Wookie For This Post:

spiritguide (11th January 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Obama Signs Bill Extending Lifetime Secret Service Protection For Former Presidents

LMAO!

Be careful of the giant flyswatter you naughty bug.

Obama might want some lifetime guaranteed hair root implants as well -- when he gets finished counting the grey hairs gained in office.

He might want a nostril reduction after all the alleged coke snorting as well.
    He is always playing with the caves.

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,473 times in 472 posts

Default Re: Obama Signs Bill Extending Lifetime Secret Service Protection For Former Presidents

In a time of massive over spending and when everyone is shouting fiscal responsibility, well I guess this will create more jobs?
    The minute you settle for less than you deserve, you get even less than you settled for.
    -- Maureen Dowd --

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to toad For This Post:

kaon (11th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th January 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member kaon's Avatar
    Thanks

Does that mean he will be looking over his shoulder for the rest of his life? Maybe he is afraid that he will meet Alex Jones on the streets, lol. Actually, I thought the lifetime protection was already signed. I see now that it used to expire after 10 years.
    Ask not what Avalon can do for you, but what you can do for Avalon.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to kaon For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th January 2013)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Just found another article from the Examiner
    about this.

http://www.examiner.com/article/supr...rged-documents

I read down in the comments section and one person was
    asking why is the case set for feb 15th and obama gets
    sworn in on jan 21st.

Listening to fox news while reading this article, i think i
    know the answer to this question.

There are 2 spots open in the supreme court and i believe
    hillary clinton was chosen for one of those spots. I'm not
    sure about this though, so don't quote me on it. I was
    busy reading the examiner article at the time i heard this
    and i may have heard it wrong.

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

what a joke
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

This is really not needed. What a waste of taxpayers money...

27. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)
    There are 2 spots open in the supreme court and i believe
    hillary clinton was chosen for one of those spots..
    OMG!

28. Link to Post #17
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,809 times in 819 posts

Default Muslim Brotherhood took ‘billions’ from Obama: Egypt lawyers

Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood has been accused of taking 10 billion Egyptian pounds (U.S. $1.5 billion) from the American government, according to claims by Egyptian lawyers.
    http://english.alarabiya.net/article...04/258553.html

Got the link from this video
    DREAM OF WAR AND 2013 EXPOSING

29. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Default Obama Morphing Into A Beast Dreams & Confirmations (video)

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 07:22.

30. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Default Re: Obama Morphing Into A Beast Dreams & Confirmations (video)

Last edited by Mu2143; 19th March 2015 at 07:21.

31. Link to Post #20
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Obama 'Phone Lady' Discovered..!

Published on Jan 14, 2013

Alex talks with the "Obama Phone Lady" who was featured in a music video that went viral on the internet.

Original Clip if you have'nt seen it...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=tpAOwJvTOio

Alex meets the 'Obama Phone Lady' at the airport

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OPhXQQWFW7A

Alex's interview with the 'Obama Phone Lady'

https://youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=Cxz6WixgQ-4

PS - Now how's that for some education...

There aint 'No Lies' in the 'Truth'...Hallejuhah praise the lord...
    Last edited by jackovesk; 15th January 2013 at 06:50.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 46 1 11 46 LastLast