+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst 1 30 40 46 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama 2013

1. Link to Post #781
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Default Re: Steven Seagal: Obama regime very good at controlling media, propaganda

Quote RT is just another propaganda machine backed by the Kremlin who is no saint and has much blood on it's own hands, and more to come ,ask Japan ask the sea ask the fish ask the whales. who is worse?

The one that tells the most truth no matter what the consequences.

The one that does the best for mother Earth will be King- it is not rocket science they will be the king of the world.
    I am not defending Russia who have many internal problems of their own.

RT at the moment have good news crews & reporters around the world
    how long they are able to stay that way, time will tell. It obviously makes
    the Kremlin happy to be able to see Russia play its part in the
    global news theatre, which has been dominated by the west for 70 years.

The test will be if there is a major crackdown on democracy in Russia
    and if RT are able to report it, like they do in the west.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 11th November 2013 at 22:59.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

learninglight (11th November 2013), RunningDeer (11th November 2013), sheme (11th November 2013), sian (12th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th November 2013), Wind (11th November 2013)

3. Link to Post #782
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

Default Re: Steven Seagal: Obama regime very good at controlling media, propaganda

Quote Posted by Ron Mauer Sr (here)
    I like this guy. Must watch more of his movies.

He should be here on Project Avalon.
    I've watched all his movies. (unless I've missed one only because I didn't know about it) I've fast forward through some parts. You'll see why.

These are my two favorites. First one is the full movie, second one is a taste of his real life abilities:

Fire Down Below Action Full Movie

Environmental protection agent Jack Taggart is fighting big business types led by Orin Hanner who are dumping toxic waste somewhere in the Kentucky hills region.

Under Siege (2/9) Movie CLIP - Fighting Back (1992)

After executing a lowly private, the terrorists begin their hunt to eliminate Ryback (Steven Seagal)... until they become the hunted.

Last edited by RunningDeer; 11th November 2013 at 20:29.

4. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th November 2013), karelia (11th November 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (11th November 2013), sian (12th November 2013), spiritguide (11th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th November 2013), Wind (11th November 2013)

5. Link to Post #783
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

You guys remember all the weird pro-Bama websites that went up before and during his election campaign?
    By the way, does Oprah still call him a Messiah? LOL

Seagal is correct, at least about Manchurian Candidate #1... heh

Obama struck me as having significant DARPA (or at least a good PR agent!) support during his campaign, which should be a red flag.

6. Link to Post #784
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Although RT is a propoganda arm of the kremlin, it still puts out better "news" than the MSM. On a sidenote, glad to see Mr. Seagal stepping up and saying something about all this. He's actually one of the better martial arts stars out there; he's got a dojo in Japan where he teaches Aikido (something westerners rarely do to the Japanese, who invented the art). He's the real deal; someone I would definatly *not* want to put me in a joint-lock.
    Last edited by Aryslan; 11th November 2013 at 19:21.
    Before enlightenment, chop wood; carry water. After enlightenment, chop wood; carry water. -Zen Proverb

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Aryslan For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th November 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (11th November 2013), RunningDeer (11th November 2013), sian (12th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (11th November 2013), Ultima Thule (12th November 2013), Wind (11th November 2013)

8. Link to Post #785
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Pilgrim's Avatar
    Thanks

First I was quite sceptical to watch a video at all though at last I managed to finish the whole show. I admit I was positivelly surprised with his answers at the end. I have more respect for him and his oppinions now. Definitelly he is an interesting man (even though I am not a big fan of his movies).

9. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pilgrim For This Post:

chocolate (12th November 2013), Cidersomerset (11th November 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (11th November 2013), RunningDeer (11th November 2013), sian (12th November 2013), Wind (11th November 2013)

10. Link to Post #786
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,968 times in 7,673 posts

Steven's On Deadly Ground ending speech. It's almost 20 years old and still timely.

"When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

11. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th November 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (11th November 2013), RunningDeer (11th November 2013), seko (11th November 2013), sian (12th November 2013)

12. Link to Post #787
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

I agree, I wish he was the forum also. I mean, he has a brain.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

RunningDeer (11th November 2013), Wind (11th November 2013)

14. Link to Post #788
    United States Avalon Member RunningDeer's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 168,310 times in 18,139 posts

This movie came out 1994, it was the final scene. It's a message ahead of it's time. I've added another scene where he defends a Native American from a bully.

Oil Speech from On Deadly Ground

Steven Seagal beats the racism out of a man from “On Deadly Ground”

Published on Jul 27, 2012

In On Deadly Ground, Seagal shows what it takes to change the essence of a man.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RunningDeer For This Post:

East Sun (12th November 2013), Wind (11th November 2013)

16. Link to Post #789
    United States Avalon Member EsmaEverheart's Avatar
    Thanks

Steven Seagal walked right by me in the lobby of the Peabody Hotel in Memphis about 5 years ago. The thing that struck me was that he was huge. The friend I was with is not a small man, around 6 foot and 220 pounds. Seagal absolutely dwarfed my friend. Seagal looked very fit. I might would have taken a picture, but Seagal had 2 equally huge bodyguards with him. So I just gawked at him. As to the interveiw. I am not surprised at all.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EsmaEverheart For This Post:

chocolate (12th November 2013), Cidersomerset (11th November 2013), RunningDeer (12th November 2013), sian (12th November 2013), Wind (11th November 2013)

18. Link to Post #790
    United States Avalon Member bodhii71's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,258 times in 230 posts

He does seem to possess integrity, virtue, compassion. A follower of the narrow way. Alas this forum seems to be diluted more often than not, so it would matter little if he were on the forum, it would quickly become a cult of personality thing happening(it's easy to look for a leader or savior) I could only imagine how that might turn out. Look at the Charles era. Those who speak the truth clearly without the babble aren't nearly as entertaining or distracting, I doubt he would suffer fools easily. I don't mean to sound harsh, just my perspective.
    Last edited by bodhii71; 11th November 2013 at 23:20.

19. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bodhii71 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (11th November 2013), EsmaEverheart (11th November 2013), RunningDeer (12th November 2013), Wind (11th November 2013)

20. Link to Post #791
    Netherlands Avalon Member GaelVictor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,536 times in 316 posts

Steven Seagal IS on the forums, still looking for Richie; the mafia and power elite.

"Dodecahedron; 12 faces 20 points 30 edges 6480 degrees"

21. The Following User Says Thank You to GaelVictor For This Post:

RunningDeer (12th November 2013)

22. Link to Post #792
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,265 times in 2,136 posts

Quote Posted by bodhii71 (here)
    He does seem to possess integrity, virtue, compassion. A follower of the narrow way. Alas this forum seems to be diluted more often than not, so it would matter little if he were on the forum, it would quickly become a cult of personality thing happening(it's easy to look for a leader or savior) I could only imagine how that might turn out. Look at the Charles era. Those who speak the truth clearly without the babble aren't nearly as entertaining or distracting, I doubt he would suffer fools easily. I don't mean to sound harsh, just my perspective.
    Bill said there are several celebrities on Project Avalon currently, if I remember correctly.
    But not using familiar names.

That is one way to avoid a cult following.

Another way is to look to one's own intuition as primary guidance. If a leader, savior or guru shows up, so be it. Many can handle that without giving away their personal power. For those who would give their power away, maybe that would be another learning experience one signed up to overcome. Possibly taking lifetimes to overcome.
    Last edited by Ron Mauer Sr; 12th November 2013 at 00:43.

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

bodhii71 (12th November 2013), Cidersomerset (12th November 2013), RunningDeer (12th November 2013), sian (12th November 2013), Wind (12th November 2013)

24. Link to Post #793
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Mr. Seagal is a buddist , hmmm no wonder he is all about life and good vs evil , and doing what he can for the good of humanity ... I like how he sees right thru the mass shootings and bombings calling them basically false flags ... kudos about schools , we have armed guards on money , jewelry , malls , private country clubs , but the most important thing our CHILDREN have no armed guards ... so money is more important than kids ???
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

bodhii71 (12th November 2013), Cidersomerset (12th November 2013), EsmaEverheart (12th November 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (12th November 2013), RunningDeer (12th November 2013), Wind (12th November 2013)

26. Link to Post #794
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Yes Putin is no saint.. he's a criminal in his own right and pulled more than a couple of false flag terrorism attacks for political gain..... they are more than capable of extreme brutality and violence.... but the big difference with him, and in my opinion is one of the main points Seagal makes, is that Putin actually cares about Russia, and does things for its benefit.... whereas Obama clearly hates America and everything it stands for.

I like him too, always did, but his movies became a little too redundant around 10 years and 50 pounds ago....

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th November 2013), Wind (12th November 2013)

28. Link to Post #795
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

I spent two weeks in Moscow and a week in St. Petersburg three summers ago, the food was terrible, but these long-neglected cities are being magnificently restored. Moscow reminded me of Paris, and in the summer it is light until 11pm. It is truly a beautiful place.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Cidersomerset (12th November 2013), Wind (12th November 2013)

30. Link to Post #796
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

I have seen Mr. Seagal in 2002 while he was working in my country. Not only he is huge and has several bodyguards, but he also has a strange energy about him, that is the most I will say.

I am not surprised by this interview also, he is repeating a lot of what has been going on around. Only time will show what his intentions are.

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (12th November 2013), Wind (12th November 2013)

32. Link to Post #797
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This is a great interview. I can appreciate when a person with his kind of influence comes out and speaks his/her truth. He gained a lot of respect from me.
    Last edited by transitionalman; 12th November 2013 at 08:29.

33. Link to Post #798
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Default Suit Filed At ICC Against Obama... for Crimes Against humanity

Suit Filed Before ICC Against Obama and Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood for Crimes Against Humanity

November 11, 2013 • 10:02AM

According to Human Events and Examiner.com, President Obama has been accused of crimes against humanity in a complaint submitted to the International Criminal Court in the Hague by a group of Egyptian lawyers. As reported in the Egyptian newspaper El Watan, the complaint charges Obama of being an accessory to the Muslim Brotherhood, which incited widespread violence in Egypt both before and after the June 30 Revolution.

Along with Obama, the complaint names several Brotherhood members by name, including the leader of the organization Muhammad Badie, and other top ranking leaders such as Mohamed al-Beltagy, Essam al-Erian, and Safwat Hegazi, adding that “Obama cooperated, incited, and assisted the armed elements of the Muslim Brotherhood in the commission of crimes against humanity in the period from 3/7/2013-8/18/2013, in the Arab Republic of Egypt.”

According to the published text, the complaint begins by quoting Article 7/1 of the Statute of the International Criminal Court, titled “Crimes against humanity,” which is reproduced below:

Article 7

Crimes against humanity

1. For the purpose of this Statute, crime against humanity means any of the following acts when committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population, with knowledge of the attack:

(a) Murder;

(b) Extermination;

(c) Enslavement;

(d) Deportation or forcible transfer of population;

(e) Imprisonment or other severe deprivation of physical liberty in violation of fundamental rules of international law;

(f) Torture;

(g) Rape, sexual slavery, enforced prostitution, forced pregnancy, enforced sterilization, or any other form of sexual violence of comparable gravity;

(h) Persecution against any identifiable group or collectivity on political, racial, national, ethnic, cultural, religious, gender as defined in paragraph 3, or other grounds that are universally recognized as impermissible under international law, in connection with any act referred to in this paragraph or any crime within the jurisdiction of the Court;

(i) Enforced disappearance of persons;

(j) The crime of apartheid;

(k) Other inhumane acts of a similar character intentionally causing great suffering, or serious injury to body or to mental or physical health

34. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

4evrneo (12th November 2013), carriellbee (12th November 2013), cursichella1 (13th November 2013), Realeyes (15th November 2013), selinam (12th November 2013), Sidney (12th November 2013)

35. Link to Post #799
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Default Re: Suit Filed At ICC Against Obama... for Crimes Against humanity

It states in the article that the Egyptian lawyers filed a "complaint". Is that different than a lawsuit?

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

4evrneo (12th November 2013), cursichella1 (13th November 2013), GlassSteagallfan (12th November 2013), Nasu (13th November 2013)

37. Link to Post #800
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,532 times in 987 posts

Default Re: Suit Filed At ICC Against Obama... for Crimes Against humanity

Good question Sid! The article only uses the word 'suit' and then 'complaint'.

A quick look through an online legal dictonary shows the following:

complaint

n. the first document filed with the court (actually with the County Clerk or Clerk of the Court) by a person or entity claiming legal rights against another. The party filing the complaint is usually called the plaintiff and the party against whom the complaint is filed is called the defendant or defendants. Complaints are pleadings and must be drafted carefully (usually by an attorney) to properly state the factual as well as legal basis for the claim, although some states have approved complaint forms which can be filled in by an individual. A complaint also must follow statutory requirements as to form. For example, a complaint must be typed on a specific type of paper or on forms approved by the courts, name both the party making the claim and all defendants, and should state what damages or performance is demanded (the prayer). When the complaint is filed, the court clerk will issue a summons, which gives the name and file number of the lawsuit and the address of the attorney filing the complaint, and instructs the defendant that he/she/it has a specific time to file an answer or other response. A copy of the complaint and the summons must be served on a defendant before a response is required. Under a unique statute, New York allows a summons to be served without a complaint. A complaint filing must be accompanied by a filing fee payable to the court clerk, unless a waiver based on poverty is obtained.

suit

n. generic term for any filing of a complaint (or petition) asking for legal redress by judicial action, often called a "lawsuit." In common parlance a suit asking for a court order for action rather than a money judgment is often called a "petition," but technically it is a "suit in equity."

lawsuit

n. a common term for a legal action by one person or entity against another person or entity, to be decided in a court of law, sometimes just called a "suit." The legal claims within a lawsuit are called "causes of action."

38. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

4evrneo (12th November 2013), cursichella1 (13th November 2013), Nasu (13th November 2013), Realeyes (15th November 2013), Sidney (12th November 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 46 FirstFirst 1 30 40 46 LastLast