Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1 3 13 46 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama 2013

1. Link to Post #41
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Default Re: NRA Hits Obama Over ‘Hypocrisy’ Of Armed Guards For Daughters

Quote Posted by DeBron (here)
    People in positions of power do need a modicum of security to protect themselves. When you are elevated in status for whatever reason, people become fixated on you.
    A quick question DeBron. Who is the responsible authority figure present, the wise old chief so to speak, to decide who needs what protection, and against whom? The same wise old chief which has ruled the seven seas through the use of brute physical force since the end of WW 2?

2. Link to Post #42
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Default Re: Obama unveils gun control proposals surrounded by children

Obama is speaking to a very specific audience; one that responds to emotional triggers above anything else and suppresses rational / logical thought in favor of "feelings".

As said above, the easily manipulated.

There is an excellent discussion going on about the audience he is directing these types of messages here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...create-with-it.
    Last edited by TargeT; 16th January 2013 at 20:41.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

3. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Belle (16th January 2013), Curt (16th January 2013), D-Day (16th January 2013), EsmaEverheart (16th January 2013), ghostrider (17th January 2013), mosquito (17th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th January 2013)

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,992 times in 2,110 posts

Yeah I saw the children up there as our illustrious leader puts these kids up like poster children of this really devastating tragedy. Looking at how serious of a matter this is and it being an adult American matter for Adults to at least start a solution process I see no reason for children to be at this announcement and signing and how visuals give us this warm comforting feeling, yeah right!

A doctor chimed in on the radio yesterday and brought up the fact of high concentrations of lime in this area and how lime disease has an effect on your mind . You can get lime disease from a deer tick bite and other sources and this doctor pointed out how a person with that could go into an insane rage with no conscious on what that person is doing. He also pointed out that the chimpanzee that ripped that womans face off also had lime disease. He said many times this is misdiagnosed as MS.70 miles from newtown there is an extremely high concentrate of lime there. I'm not saying with certainty that this was the cause but it is for sure worth exploring due to this horrendous act.

God bless all of the children and teachers that lost their lives in this event and their community .

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

D-Day (16th January 2013), TargeT (16th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (17th January 2013)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-21049942

Quote He unveiled the proposals at the White House on Wednesday, flanked by children who wrote him letters after December's Newtown shooting, which left 20 children and six teachers dead.
    Pretty low & manipulative.
    Yes, rather disgusting.

It's amazing that now the Obama Administration is also using written testimonials from 8 year olds to help decide/determine US policy on gun control...this whole thing is way beyond ridiculous and about the biggest mind screw deception I've seen in a long time!

I wrote this last Monday on another thread....I stand by it 100%.

Quote One would think that after a decade of the government constantly scaring the hell out of people and brainwashing massive amounts of fear in to the masses that "the terrorists are coming to kill them", that the mere mentioning of taking their guns away would cause a massive panic and social chaos!

What we are seeing happening now just over the "gun issue" is proof enough for me to conclude that if the majority of the masses are not completely brainwashed`, then they are completely brain-dead.

"The great awakening"????? hmmm, more like "The great coma"....
    Last edited by SilentFeathers; 16th January 2013 at 21:12.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

7. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

4evrneo (17th January 2013), AlternativeInfoJunkie (16th January 2013), Belle (16th January 2013), Curt (16th January 2013), D-Day (16th January 2013), DeDukshyn (17th January 2013), EsmaEverheart (16th January 2013), mosquito (17th January 2013), TargeT (16th January 2013)

8. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Reality check: there are already armed guards in many public and private schools. My high school (graduated in '07) had a "school resource officer" which was a Sheriff who's duty was to protect the school. His car was parked right out front every day of school. He had a pistol on his hip where ever he went, and although he never talked about it those in the know were aware that he had an assault rifle in his car like all Sheriffs our county.

...yet I've never heard about a disadvantage to his presence, that is to say, a disadvantage to having someone in a school that is armed.

I currently go to college. This private institution has a gun ban but no armed security (beyond having mace and tasers in their possession, I believe). Needless to say I and many other students feel defenseless given the response times of local police and how long it'd take anyone to kill another person via any weapon. Someone could go around with a sword and kill a dozen people in a crowded room before a single cop shows up.

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RampartRanger For This Post:

Carmody (16th January 2013), D-Day (16th January 2013), Fred Steeves (16th January 2013), TargeT (16th January 2013)

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    It's amazing that now the Obama Administration is also using written testimonials from 8 year olds to help decide/determine US policy on gun control

Hey, why not... when emotion runs strong rationality flees.

If I recall correctly members of this VERY FORUM want to make decisions based on what a 6 year old says , so why not 8 year olds, surely the two years of extra life have given them actionable wisdom.

You see when the attempted triggering of programming is obvious it's disgusting, but when it's not so obvious the programming runs smoothly (as we do not question it.)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Earth Angel (16th January 2013), SilentFeathers (17th January 2013), spiritguide (16th January 2013)

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RampartRanger (here)
    I currently go to college. This private institution has a gun ban but no armed security (beyond having mace and tasers in their possession, I believe). Needless to say I and many other students feel defenseless given the response times of local police and how long it'd take anyone to kill another person via any weapon. Someone could go around with a sword and kill a dozen people in a crowded room before a single cop shows up.
    . You just described Virginia Tech

"no guns" = mass shootings, how this correlation is missed after SO MANY examples is beyond me.
    Where are you?

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Strange that when you go to Yahoo.com todays list of news headlines, there is nothing about this and yet when you go to Yahoo.ca its right there on top of the list of top stories of the day.......wonder why this story is not being highlighted on the US page

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

4evrneo (17th January 2013), spiritguide (16th January 2013), TargeT (16th January 2013), WhiteFeather (17th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member spiritguide's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,730 times in 1,479 posts

The government has scribed the line in the sand ..... gritty taste coming. Any law that is unconstitutional does not have to be obeyed and the states have a duty to keep it from being enforced. Write your elected officials local, state and federal, and ask if they will uphold their oath to the Constitution and demand a public response on if they will protect you from tyranny.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to spiritguide For This Post:

TargeT (16th January 2013), WhiteFeather (17th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #50
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,645 times in 18,693 posts

Default President Obama demands tightened gun control laws

A sencible debate on gun control but the two sides are poles apart.

The missing part of the public debate is mind controlled/drugged abuse imo...
    As we all know here.

Published on 16 Jan 2013

On Wednesday, President Obama made a special announcement regarding gun control
    in America. After millions of Americans called for action after the Sandy Hook massacre
    in Newtown, Connecticut, the president answered by saying action will be taken
    immediately. The commander-in-chief declared he would advocate reinstating the
    assault weapons ban and would limit firearm magazines to 10 rounds among other
    things. So will these proposed measure prevent another Sandy Hook incident from
    occurring? Roger Pilon, VP of legal affairs of the Cato Institute, and George Zornick,
    Washington reporter for The Nation, sound off on the issue.
    RT America LIVE http://rt.com/on-air/rt-america-air/
    !

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

ROMANWKT (17th January 2013)

19. Link to Post #51
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

The 1%'s are trying to protect themselves by utilizing this gun control program that they are trying to pass. Sandy Hook IMO was a program and it failed terribly, much like 911 did. They know they are failing, from the failed system. People are becoming aware of the smoke and mirrors. As they are totally out-numbered by the 99%'s, and yes they are sh!tting themselves. My suggestion would be for them to sport some adult diapers. Taking guns away from the population makes them feel safe and perhaps may give them some piece of mind. But who needs guns when we got these....And if all else fails revert to The Laws Of Thermodynamics - Energy cannot be created or destroyed but could change its state, mass or form.

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

Equatorial Eyes (17th January 2013), spiritguide (17th January 2013), TargeT (17th January 2013)

21. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Quote Posted by EYES WIDE OPEN (here)
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-21049942

Quote He unveiled the proposals at the White House on Wednesday, flanked by children who wrote him letters after December's Newtown shooting, which left 20 children and six teachers dead.

Pretty low & manipulative.
    They are running out of programs.......
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (17th January 2013), ghostrider (17th January 2013), spiritguide (17th January 2013), TargeT (17th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #53
    United States Avalon Member Douglass's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: President Obama demands tightened gun control laws

Its amazing to me that this is even a debatable issue with Americans.
    It is so obvious how the MSM and government exploits emotions to sway peoples perspectives.

Our nation was founded by fighting back a tyrannical government, with guns.

Your means of defense are your right, obviously unless you are some how infringing on another sovereigns rights.
    ~~ In wonderment I bow to the Cosmos ~~

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Douglass For This Post:

ROMANWKT (17th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #54
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The missing part is the fact that they (CIA) are doing all the mass shootings or faking them as is seen with Sandy Hook, the Firemen and Aurora. Then the next problem is the fact that the CIA is bringing the drugs into the country as well which leads to the 75 % of shootings being gang related. The leadership of this country is doing nothing about making things better because they profit from the problems. The prison system is big money and the problems have allowed them to build the Police state we now live in. Druged or crazed shooters is a very small problem and is not what went on in the last shootings. I find it very convenient that an assult rifle was used in four of the resent shootings which does not match any statistics. 3.5% of killings happen with them. 90% of killings are done with illegal guns, 400+ per year shot by law enforcement,75% are gang related and 250+ per year are justified legal killings to protect ones selves.

So while i can appreciate what you point out the problem is far beond that.

26. Link to Post #55
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Once again , the politician and his paper and pen ... nothing good happens when men of fake character use pen and paper and ego to try and change something that cannot be changed... there is evil in the world , all the ptb can do is manipulate ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

EsmaEverheart (17th January 2013), spiritguide (17th January 2013), TargeT (17th January 2013), WhiteFeather (17th January 2013)

28. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

I failed to mention that the guns they are going after are the guns that would allow us the best fire power to fight a tyrannical Gov. or an invading force. There's a growing number of people who believe the US has been sold to China which is why the have financed the wars in the middle east. How many of you are aware that China has told the US to disarm it's citizens?

29. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

guns laws my arse, these are the same people who smuggled guns to the mexican mafia and the weapons were used to kill border agents ...fast and furious ...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

30. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Precog (17th January 2013)

31. Link to Post #58
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,487 times in 32,925 posts

-------

From Doug Hagmann, today:

http://homelandsecurityus.com/archives/7525

Make no mistake about this, they will come after our guns, but they are coming after us.
    (Doug Hagmann, 16 Jan 2013)

Understanding the Obama conspiracy & U.S. takeover

The Constitutional government of the United States has been overthrown, and the American people have been captured. The only question now is what are we, as true Americans believing that our Constitution is the one and only law of the land, going to do about it? It’s now simply a matter of what the blow back from the tyranny being thrust upon us will look like, how or even if it will play out. If you are looking for normal political solutions out of this legal, financial, moral and spiritual mess of a country, I believe that time has long passed. If your hope rests in a change with the midterm elections, go back to sleep or better yet, increase the dosage of your medication. It is clearly evident by the actions and inaction of the spineless or compromised leaders in whom you’ve placed your hope and future, and the future of your children and grandchildren, that doing so again will change nothing. We are a captured operation, and partisan politics is nothing more than theater to divert your attention from the iron fist of tyranny that is about to change life as you know it.

You must understand that our nation today is ruled not by democrats or republicans, but by the party of royalty with a European mindset and a Globalist agenda. The morphing from a two-party system into one of elite royalty did not happen overnight, but incrementally and under the proverbial radar of a deliberately distracted public.

Much of what you see, hear and read is a lie so big that you don’t recognize it as a lie, and so bold that it operates without question or impediment right in front of us. There are plenty of writers and talkers who will sugar-coat the lie or participate in political theater for air time, print space or a paycheck, but I refuse to be one of them. Allow me to walk you through my investigative findings into the “Obama conspiracy” to show you just how deep the lie goes. By the end of this summary report, I hope that you will better understand the lie, the objectives of those involved, and the fate intended for us all.

They are not coming for our guns

Would you believe me if I wrote that the government is not after our guns? Probably not, as it certainly looks that way with the pending executive orders and new gun legislation. Well, the guns are secondary. I urge you to think bigger, “think outside of the box.” Make no mistake about this, they will come after our guns, but they are coming after us.

By believing in the Constitution, we’ve earned ourselves a spot on the latest incarnation of the White House enemies list. By supporting the Constitution as the ultimate law of the land, we’ve identified ourselves as an enemy of the state. By “clinging” to our guns and Bibles, we pose a danger to the globalist agenda rooted in socialism, fascism and communism. By understanding that we are being victimized by an out-of-control banking system, we have earned a spot on the “single-cause” terrorist watch list. By becoming informed of the tyranny that exists before us, we have become a threat to their ultimate global objectives.

They are afraid of not just the guns, but of by a well armed and well informed populace that understands the meaning and intent of the Second Amendment. It is the well informed and the well armed that they fear, as they should. The are racing against the clock as we become more informed and better armed. Accordingly, they must act in haste, as they see us rapidly peeling away the layers of lies that have kept them insulated for so long.

Certainly, they will attempt to get our guns, but make no mistake that it’s us, or those unwilling to be serfs, who they are after. Their hunt will be relentless, matching their end-game objective of creating the royal elite while enslaving the unwashed.

Those among us who believe they can talk their way out of an illegal government confiscation by claiming the loss of their guns in some boating accident are self-deluded and not understanding the larger picture. Adherence to this delusion is not only childish and naive, but a dangerous underestimation of the intent of the tyranny that lies before us. We must face what lies ahead like adults and prepare ourselves accordingly.

What lies ahead?

The hour is late and time is short. A rapid understanding of the lie and how deep it goes is required right here, right now.

We can briefly look at a few key events that not have changed history, but will also reveal the tyrannical playbook of the global elite that has remained unchanged for the past century.

From the attack on Pearl Harbor to the assassinations of JFK, RFK, and MLK, to the Gulf of Tonkin incident through the attack that “changed the world” on September 11, 2001, each event is deeply mired in various levels of deception, controversy, inconsistencies, unanswered questions, and conflicting accounts. The farther we travel away from each event, the less chance the actual truth will ever be made known, at least in time to make a difference. Even worse, reasonable people seeking sensible and honest answers and wanting nothing less than the complete truth are routinely vilified and forced into accepting the “official” accounts of the various events being questioned.

Two of the most recent relevant issues that remain mired in controversy and off limits to inquiring minds are Obama’s eligibility status and the attacks of September 11, 2001. Despite “official accounts” regarding the former, the issue remains a legitimate controversy to the extent that Barack Hussein Obama II, a/k/a Barry Soetoro, has yet to prove his eligibility to hold office under the Constitution of the United States. Despite what has been reported or accepted as fact, Obama has never produced authenticated hardcopy documentation of his Certificate of Live Birth, verification of his social security number and related documentation, his selective service documents, or his official passport records.

Even the most hard-core conservatives have long argued that the entire eligibility matter is a fringe issue unworthy of discussion. Much like the previous controversies referenced, we are forbidden to have a sensible discussion on the matter, at least not without obligatory vilification. Yet, vital and relevant questions remain unanswered amid the requisite obfuscation, diversion and yes, vilification.

We are not permitted to know the bona-fides of the man who is tasked with transforming the United States from a Constitutional Republic into a tyrannical kingdom of royalty and serfs. Questions related to his eligibility are never answered. Instead, they are met with accusations of racism and bigotry where none is ever intended or warranted.

Such questions are also met with objections that the issue distracts from other more important issues. What could be more important than the background and eligibility of the man who holds the most powerful position in our country and arguably, the world? Perhaps never allowing these questions to be addressed was the plan from the start. If so, it’s a tactic that certainly fits with information that follows.

Also, there remain very legitimate and very relevant questions about the attack of September 11, 2001, “the event that changed the world.” Instead of being able to hold a rational, thoughtful discourse about valid concerns, any questions are met with accusations that those asking the questions are lunatics enamored by delusions of some grand conspiracy. Are we not entitled to answers about an event that resulted in the creation of governmental policies and agencies that are responsible for the most intrusive attacks on the liberties of every American?

From the attacks of 9/11 to Obama’s eligibility to even the most basic questions surrounding the recent Sandy Hook school shooting (yes, there are inconsistencies in need of answers), we cannot have a reasonable discussion without being castigated and marginalized as conspiracy nuts. You see that the stage for asking such questions has been set throughout time. After all, who are we, the unwashed masses, to question our “leaders” about anything of substance?

Now, those of us who seek only the truth must fight against the putrid hubris of the likes of Obama and his minions, the Clintons, the Feinsteins, the Cuomos, New York Mayor Bloomberg, and others who hold the reins of power. To be completely honest and fair, such unbridled hubris extends to those on the right as well, including the members of Bush dynasty, John Boehner, Lindsey Graham and countless others. Again, we are not governed by political parties, but ruled by royalty who have erected firewalls of protection against the common people, us – the serfs.

Although they did not create the current perspective, they most assuredly embraced and advanced it. How dare we, the uninitiated and unwashed, question their words and actions?

Their tasks become easier as they have firmly entrenched their advance teams within the press to further their objectives. They know the power of the airwaves and print, and use the likes of Piers Morgan, the chameleon for the modern day Camelot and arguably a man with no love for our Constitutional Republic to do their bidding. The political right has similar truth suppressors who trade their morals and integrity for a paycheck, and the future of our nation for a promised seat at the table of power. And we, the people who have built this nation with the sweat of our brow and the skin from our knuckles, are scolded like children when we dare ask for the truth.

Such is the perspective or the backdrop from which we must now operate.

Obama: selected to be the last president

America is more than a piece of land. It is a mindset, an ideology that was founded on the Declaration of Independence and our Constitution. Our founders left England and established our great nation to rid themselves of the oppression we are seeing return with even greater force and oppressiveness. But something happened to many of us over the years to make us more accepting of the British or European model of governance, which is exactly what we are seeing take over our nation. It is the push for globalism, a global governance, a singular mindset drafted and choreographed by the most rich and powerful families of the world.

As Americans, we’ve been set up. Perhaps it began in 1913, when America was force fed the lie of our current and corrupt monetary system with the establishment of the Federal Reserve. Then came the creation of the Internal Revenue Service, which was a consolidation of power regulating our wealth. From the League of Nations to the United Nations, the push for consolidation of power by the few to rule the many has been the objective.

As we progressed through the Twentieth century, can we now look back and see with increasing clarity that Communist infiltration of nearly every branch of government, our centers of higher learning and all schools, compliments of the creation of the Department of Education, as well as the press? Can we now see with clarity that America, too strong to be taken down from the outside, is being taken down from within?

Can any rational, sane person explain the run-up to, and consequences of the financial crisis of 2008? Our unbridled debt of over 16 TRILLION dollars? As you watch the evening news or listen to political pundits talk of recovery and improving economic conditions, do you wonder what planet they are from, or whether they actually believe their lies? Do you honestly believe that we had fair elections in 2012? How about 2008, 2004 or 2000?

America was set up from the inside to be destroyed. Our children have been sold into slavery to illegal debt created by a cabal of central banks based… in London. Perhaps that’s the reason Barack Hussein Obama, or whatever his real name is, is so reluctant to show his papers, as perhaps he’s really a British citizen, as his father, who hailed from Kenya, was actually a British subject, which would make Obama a British national.

Could it be that we’ve been taken over once again by the British empire? Is European socialism being used a as a stepping stone to Communism and then to global governance, or a “New World Order?”

When the American dollar collapses, and it must, which country will play a major role in replacing our defunct economic system? Great Britain? So, in one fell swoop, America will become beholden to Great Britain and all of its laws once again.

People like Michael Savage, who is already on Her Majesty’s radar might want to consider those implications.

Perhaps that’s why Piers Morgan is smirking and acting as if he owns America.

In any event, what are we, true American patriots and not just keyboard warriors, prepared to do about it? The time to decide is now. The time to act will be soon.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th January 2013 at 03:58.

32. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Calz (17th January 2013), Hervé (17th January 2013), Hip Hipnotist (17th January 2013), jjjones (17th January 2013), ks4ever (17th January 2013), Lettherebelight (19th January 2013), Neal (22nd January 2013), Operator (17th January 2013), ROMANWKT (17th January 2013), RunningDeer (19th April 2013), seko (17th January 2013), T Smith (17th January 2013), ThePythonicCow (17th January 2013)

33. Link to Post #59
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,901 times in 15,481 posts

Interesting... when at the end of the above article I was convinced it was a Gordon Duff piece... yet it's really a Doug Hagmann piece.

To me, that means there is a congruence of points of view that's currently happenning.
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

34. Link to Post #60
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

I don't doubt what this post is saying, could be true
    but why is it coming from a homeland security web site?
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 17th January 2013 at 05:30. Reason: trimmed distracting questions, leaving just the one that counted

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 1 3 13 46 LastLast