United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,992 times in 1,577 posts

Default Re: Orly Taitz - Takes case against Obama to Supreme Court

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    here it is...

link
    \

Rocky this is differnt from the La Rouche thing! That is in Federal Court. This is in front of the Supreme Court now. Will they do anything probably not, but differnt case in fact Orly has several case going in many different courts!
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Referee For This Post:

jagman (17th February 2013)

4. Link to Post #263
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,396 times in 21,107 posts

Exclamation 1 Lady Preventing World War 3 - Demand Obama to give his 'Nobel Peace Prize' to Her!

~sub: http://youtube.com/women4truth ~original title: 'Untold Truths about War on Iran' ~credits: http://youtube.com/PressTVGlobalNews - Press TV's documentary program "Untold Truths" is a revealing documentary film about the life and experiences of former White House Middle East policy adviser, Gwenyth Todd, who has escaped to Australia to keep safe from FBI prosecution.

~Unslave Humanity Tactical Media: http://whynotnews.eu/?p=2078
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Antagenet (6th February 2013), Daughter of Time (6th February 2013), Flowerpunkchip (3rd March 2013), Happyjak (5th February 2013), Hervé (5th February 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (5th February 2013), Referee (6th February 2013), sandy (5th February 2013), sunflower (5th February 2013), Tane Mahuta (6th February 2013)

6. Link to Post #264
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,396 times in 21,107 posts

Default Re: 1 Lady Preventing World War 3 - Demand Obama to give his 'Nobel Peace Prize' to Her!

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

sandy (5th February 2013)

8. Link to Post #265
    United States Avalon Member Happyjak's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: 1 Lady Preventing World War 3 - Demand Obama to give his 'Nobel Peace Prize' to Her!

I love the title, laughing is always uplifting!
    What an insightful interview. We need more people like her, fearless, and respectful of human life. Thanks for sharing
    Together we Rise, divided we fall.
    Pato Banton EVERYBODY HAS A PATH, EVERYBODY HAS A DREAM. TELL IT TO YOUR FRIEND AND FAMILY

Jimi Hendrix - "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

ONE LOVE
    Namaste, In Lak'ech

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Happyjak For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (5th February 2013), sandy (5th February 2013)

10. Link to Post #266
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Thanks for the videos that demonstrate a person who could not be a finer role model of what personal integrity looks and sounds like!! She definitely has my respect and admiration
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (6th February 2013)

12. Link to Post #267
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Thankyou Exotv, awesome videos, the world needs more people like this woman!!

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (7th February 2013)

14. Link to Post #268
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,405 times in 1,922 posts

Default Dr Carson Goes Off In Front Of President Barack Obama

Dr Carson Goes Off In Front Of President Barack Obama At Prayer Breakfast This Morning, Viral Video!

http://youtu.be/vyyHegP255g (27 min. video)

Published on Feb 7, 2013

February 7, 2013 - One of the more unique speeches delivered at this morning's National Prayer Breakfast came from Dr. Benjamin S. Carson, a world-renowned pediatric neurosurgeon at Johns Hopkins Hospital. Taking the stage before President Barack Obama's faith-filled address, Carson spoke for more than 25 minutes, tackling issues ranging from education to personal responsibility. His keynote, while predicated upon the theme of Jesus Christ as his ultimate role model, also took a starkly political tone, advocating against some of the very policies the president has implemented. At the beginning of his speech, Carson shared an intense disdain for political correctness. Without getting too specific on the issue front, he said that Americans should stop being afraid to speak up and defend their beliefs; he also encouraged people to respect the individuals they disagree with. Carson held little back, condemning political correctness as "a horrible thing" that is "dangerous," as it hampers freedom of thought and expression.

"We've reached a point where people are actually afraid to talk about what they want to say, because somebody might be offended," Carson said, noting the example of people refraining from saying "Merry Christmas." "We've got to get over this sensitivity and it keeps people from saying what they really believe." Carson encouraged discussion about societal issues, also pointing out education as an essential conundrum the country needs to confront. He highlighted his own path from poverty to success, sharing very personal details about his parents and early family life and subsequently described the importance of helping students seeking to advance academically through his Carson Scholars Fund.

The speech took an interesting turn when the doctor cautioned that moral decay and fiscal irresponsibility can have dire consequences — even for powerful countries like America. Here, he became even more pointed and impassioned.

"I think particularly about ancient Rome. Very powerful — nobody could even challenge them militarily...they destroyed themselves from within," Carson continued. "Moral decay. Fiscal irresponsibility."

While he said America's issues are dire, he was positive that the nation can fix its ways, as there are bright and innovative people who simply need to come together to address the problems at hand. "And one of our big problems right now...our deficit is a big problem," he said, as Obama watched him intently. "Think about it — and our national debt — $16 and a half trillion dollars." To illustrate just how massive the debt is, Carson told the audience that if they counted one number per second, it would take them 507,000 years to get to the sum total. The doctor said that the massive fiscal blunder is something that the nation must contend with. From there, he moved on to taxation, seemingly taking a stance in direct opposition to Obama's.

"What about our taxation system — so complex there is no one that can possibly comply with every jot and tittle," he noted, going on to call for a simpler (i.e. flat tax) system. "When I pick up my Bible, you know what I see — I see the fairest individual in the universe — God — and he's given us a system. It's called tithe." Carson progressed, seemingly comparing the tithe, at least in principal, to the flat tax system. Rather than continuing to tier taxes owed, he argued that everyone should pay the same proportion and that, through this fairer system, money sent by wealthier Americans for protection abroad should be brought back to America to help build infrastructure and create additional jobs. The doctor also addressed medical care, advocating for health savings accounts and railing against the notion that Americans should be sending money into a large bureaucratic system.

15. The Following 29 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

4evrneo (8th February 2013), Arrowwind (8th February 2013), Aurelius (9th February 2013), baddbob (8th February 2013), bennycog (9th February 2013), Blacklight43 (8th February 2013), Cjay (9th February 2013), conk (10th February 2013), Eram (8th February 2013), Gardener (8th February 2013), ghostrider (9th February 2013), Hazel (8th February 2013), jagman (8th February 2013), jjjones (9th February 2013), johnf (8th February 2013), Joseph McAree (8th February 2013), Knowrainknowrainbows! (9th February 2013), Marikins (8th February 2013), Patrikas (9th February 2013), RMorgan (8th February 2013), Ruby L. (8th February 2013), seko (8th February 2013), shadowstalker (9th February 2013), Snookie (8th February 2013), spiritguide (8th February 2013), Star Tsar (8th February 2013), T Smith (8th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (8th February 2013), Timreh (8th February 2013)

16. Link to Post #269
    United States Avalon Member baddbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,717 times in 388 posts

Default Re: Dr Carson Goes Off In Front Of President Barack Obama

Awesome speech I really like this guy has a real nice way of talking to your mind. I cant believe how emotionless Obama is through out his speech . I like the Proverbs 11:9 With his mouth the godless destroys his neighbor, but through knowledge the righteous escape.
    Last edited by baddbob; 8th February 2013 at 20:50.
    Ok the jokes over bring back the constitution

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

4evrneo (8th February 2013), Camilo (8th February 2013), jagman (8th February 2013), jjjones (9th February 2013), johnf (8th February 2013), spiritguide (8th February 2013)

18. Link to Post #270
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 times in 689 posts

Excellent talk! I was watching BO's face during the speech. He didn't look very comfortable.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

baddbob (8th February 2013), Camilo (8th February 2013), jagman (8th February 2013), jjjones (9th February 2013), johnf (8th February 2013), spiritguide (8th February 2013), T Smith (8th February 2013)

20. Link to Post #271
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Good job but taxes are hardly the issue these days. I wish he had gotten into the NDAA ruling and the elimination of our constitutional amendments regarding search, seizure and detention. Id hate to say here what Id say to Obama if I met him face to face and Id say it without reservation for I've never been in the political correctness trap. Obama might think he got hit with a steam roller for I have quite a list now.

21. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

baddbob (8th February 2013), Camilo (8th February 2013), jagman (8th February 2013), jjjones (9th February 2013), johnf (8th February 2013)

22. Link to Post #272
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 300 posts

Awesome, awesome and inspiring speech! Thank you so much, Camilo, for posting this up. This is the first I've heard of Dr. Carson and I cheered him on all the way! What a great man, what a great speech-- I feel so incredibly encouraged, I could cry.

Bless you, Dr. Carson-- chapeau!

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

baddbob (8th February 2013), Camilo (8th February 2013), jagman (8th February 2013), jjjones (9th February 2013), johnf (8th February 2013), spiritguide (8th February 2013), Timreh (8th February 2013)

24. Link to Post #273
    Thanks

Did you know that there has been a long standing rumor, no one can prove it because the documents are gone, that there was a proposed law or may have actually been on the books, regarding the US constitution, that Lawyers were not eligible to be in national government? If you listened to this video you will know why I brought this up.
    Lawyers have long been viewed as corrupt and trained in how to corrupt the system

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Aurelius (9th February 2013), baddbob (8th February 2013), jjjones (9th February 2013), johnf (8th February 2013), Timreh (8th February 2013)

26. Link to Post #274
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

I really like the start up of this speech, am disappointed in how it turned into a tail spin of
    uninformed right wing rhetoric.

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

baddbob (8th February 2013), Camilo (8th February 2013)

28. Link to Post #275
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,418 times in 1,676 posts

Yes, the President was not pleased at all. Body-language experts should have a field day with this one.

Note to project managers:

Next time get a propagandist as the key note speaker. Not somebody who is actually thinking.
    Last edited by T Smith; 8th February 2013 at 21:45.

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Camilo (8th February 2013), jjjones (9th February 2013)

30. Link to Post #276
    Thanks

Quote Posted by johnf (here)
    I really like the start up of this speech, am disappointed in how it turned into a tail spin of
    I did not see right wing rhetoric. In fact he leaned towards Obama care. More than anything it was libertarian, except for that Obama medical care stuff.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

johnf (8th February 2013)

32. Link to Post #277
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

After watching that and listening to the guy talking about the truth and the future with such optimism and seeing Obama's face. I think for the first time Obama may be demonic. Why wouldn't he like what was being said? was it a threat to his plans of destroying liberty in America?

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Arrowwind (8th February 2013), Camilo (8th February 2013), Draco (9th February 2013)

34. Link to Post #278
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Thank you Arrowind, I must admit when I posted that my comments were more about what others said, and I stopped watching the vid after the part about PC mentality. I have been having extreme difficulties with following through on actions lately. I seem to have run into a lot of mixed excitement and confusion, emotions etc after watching Miriam Delicados interview video, that I posted elsewhere. I had a peak spiritual experience from that , and am trying to get back on track with more everyday things. In the mean time I have made a few confused and inaccurate posts in this forum and elsewhere on the internet. I am having difficulty finding my land legs again, lol.
    Thanks for the opportunity to look at my own actions.

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    I did not see right wing rhetoric. In fact he leaned towards Obama care. More than anything it was libertarian, except for that Obama medical care stuff.

35. Link to Post #279
    Thanks

Thank you Arrowind, I must admit when I posted that my comments were more about what others said, and I stopped watching the vid after the part about PC mentality. I have been having extreme difficulties with following through on actions lately. I seem to have run into a lot of mixed excitement and confusion, emotions etc after watching Miriam Delicados interview video, that I posted elsewhere. I had a peak spiritual experience from that , and am trying to get back on track with more everyday things. In the mean time I have made a few confused and inaccurate posts in this forum and elsewhere on the internet. I am having difficulty finding my land legs again, lol.
    Thanks for the opportunity to look at my own actions.

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)

Wow. Must have some video you watched! No problem.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Did it seem that perhaps Michele Obama was more impressed with Carson than Obama? I keep thinking over the past few years that she doens't really like whats going on but I could be wrong.

36. Link to Post #280
    United States Avalon Member baddbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,717 times in 388 posts

Default Re: Obama inaurguration... funny

They are all hilarious Ohh my gut aches
    Ok the jokes over bring back the constitution

+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 46 FirstFirst 1 4 14 24 46 LastLast