+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst 1 9 19 46 LastLast

Thread: Barack Obama 2013

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member baddbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,717 times in 388 posts

Default Re: Obama Asking US Military Leaders Will you Shoot on Americans

Its just plain STUPID to think that taking away guns is going to stop the killings STUPID ! Its not the gun its the person behind the gun . Its time to start looking at the facts. Do you honestly think that taking away every Americans gun that its going to stop the killings? "When guns are out lawed only outlaws will have guns" If they want to stop killings why dont the take away cigarettes
    Cigarette smoking causes about 1 of every 5 deaths in the United States each year. Cigarette smoking is estimated to cause the following:
    • 443,000 deaths annually (including deaths from secondhand smoke)
    • 49,400 deaths per year from secondhand smoke exposure
    • 269,655 deaths annually among men
    • 173,940 deaths annually among women

I say cigarettes is a better way to start
    Ok the jokes over bring back the constitution

2. The Following User Says Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

Arrowwind (25th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    he stood up and said "hell no way. I signed on to serve the US not a foreign power"
    Well, it's a bit ironic but he probably didn't realize what he said then.
    He should not serve the US either ... he rather should have said the (American) People.
    It was a simpler world for most of us in the 80's when he was in the military.
    That he stood up at all is amazing.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Operator (25th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Default Re: Russia Orders Obama: Tell World About Aliens, Or We Will

Quote Good points, Sigma6, power and control is everything. There is very little incentive on the part of the elite to reveal such a truth unless it somehow served their interests.
    Yes that hits the nail on the head, moves us to the right process... What is it going to take to make it in their best INTEREST? The only two things I can see is total all out revolt (utter destruction of all their investment, (or I should say their management of OUR LABOUR and ENERGY) Thus setting society back 200 to 500 years of progress. While they still have their bunkers and underground caves, hidden bank accounts, free energy, gold, etc. although they will certainly also come out with a missing limb or two. Or a powerful negotiation team willing to arbitrate a more mutually agreeable and rational covenant. (We'll get David Wynn Miller to write it up

THE ROCK AND THE HARD PLACE

The first is unlikely and impractical for reasons to numerous to list. The second is very difficult. Since money for them isn't an issue. And any settlement will always revolve around letting go of power. But as more people continue to educate themselves and WAKE UP (like Neo did in his 'embryo' tank) then the more powerful a 'lobby' we could bring to the table. I would see it as a rational presentation to them. The lesser of two evils. When you run through the logic it WOULD look very much like what Benjamin Fulford and his sector of the globe are trying to initiate. ie. Come forward now, well you still have some face to negotiate... they better then most understand what it means to sacrifice (even if it is usually someone elses child)...

Unfortunately like Moses some of their kind are definitely not going to be allowed into the promised land... Or face continued global scrutiny as more and more people become more and more aware, until there is a critical mass of global awareness from which they will never be able to escape. That is when people end up being hung from public edifices while buildings burn... (option one)

That this basic premise has some accuracy IS evident. In the building of bomb shelters, underground bases, as one one builder acknowledged the largest purchasers were all coming out of Washington DC (ie. where the money, power and inside information is...) And Benjamin Fulford's/Keenan's continuing mission, which takes on greater presence with the lawsuits (the first volleys across the bow...) and the global events that seem to be tailor made to lend evidence of this "negotiation" process.

In other words people have to stop looking at it like two groups of 'fat a** bureaucrats sitting in a board room eating coffee and donuts, and realize the 'negotiation table' IS the world, the banks, the UN political positioning, the military maneuvers, the economic cartels and treaties, moving into the underground factions of mafia faction wars, assassinations, all this has to go down first before anyone is going to sit down at a table, otherwise it's just a 'dog and pony show'.

As usual too many variables to say anyone is an expert, but I would say the idea of Governments coming forward is key, since they hold the sway of the mind controlled sheeple. And that is still a huge force of inertia, in denial or not, although they are slowly being ground into total submission, there is always the possibility when trying to manipulate that much inertia, you can lose control... and end up getting crushed underneath... So the government coming forward is still a key factor, at least until global consciousness in general hits critical mass. Which is fast coming, but that could mean many months or more likely still many years...

SUPERIOR INTELLIGENCE OVERWHELMING US IS ANOTHER BOGUS ARGUMENT

Another (pre-emptive) thought, regarding another misconception, the idea we would be destroyed under the influence of a superior intelligence is another red herring. First of all we ARE under some kind of influence as we don't certainly have any control over them. And comparing aliens to mankind (at its current level of knowledge) for example to; the Aztecs and the Spanish or the Pioneers and the Indians is INAPPLICABLE. If there is any relevance it was in the fact that their INTENTIONS were not properly understood (secret). If you apply that here. We couldn't be that naive. We have too much history to teach us. But the FACT that this IS being kept secret is completely to our DISadvantage. It was the Rockefellers advising the president at the time with their Machiavellian advice, that further put the government under its control, (as they (govt) would be the ones to suffer any liabilities (lose their jobs)) and it's obvious some of the aliens want this kept secret as well. Therefore the anti-thesis is equally clear, and that is to expose the TRUTH with the brightest light. That eliminates a great deal of the deception.

We have enough skill and technology and understanding of our rights. in the principles of negotiation today, that we could deal with these entities, I would have no worries about that. Besides if it so bad then why aren't the humans involved suffering? Besides failing morally they are benefiting in in every other way. The moral failure is because of the secrecy. That allows the aliens to leverage and manipulate a few (bribe and play to their fear, ignorance, greed, lust for power, etc) that creates a pyramid of deception, all the way down the chain of governance. They understand the power of the pyramid, its double edged nature for both propagating good and evil. They know where to leverage their focus. At the top of the pyramid. THAT is what would be dismantled and CONTAINED by the bright light of public exposure from the lower rungs.

Our True Achilles Heal

And ALL this points to mankind's greatest weakness, as individuals and as a whole. Our inherent selfishness, a psychological weakness, the result of lack of spiritual development. Our philosophy in other words. Will always, always, always be the the final issue. This planet does need a spiritual awakening. It just better not be lead by anything associated with Rothschilds', Rockefellers or similar...

If you really honestly think about it, if every individual shared the kind of spirit and philosophy we see in our most heroic characters in movies (which derives from spiritual literature) How would any presence gain a strong hold or beach head in our world? We have yet to learn this lesson. What we would unhesitatingly do for our children we should do for the world, and to the degree that everyone did that or IF everyone did that then we would have the world we want for our children. (the spiritual equivalent of act locally, think globally)

The epitome being the image of Christ (at least in the West) Whether you believe it to be literal, or whether you see it as a metaphorical example of a psychological truth. The MEANING of it being contemplated in your consciousness is what COUNTS.

Would we the 'children' do this for our 'father' (also superimposed over) 'MOTHER' as Gaia or God, which this world is manifestation of... in order to save all our 'brothers and sisters'. Again to that degree, wasn't that the same principle being presented in Captain America? (for example) who would jump on the hand grenade to protect the other 'members' of the 'unit' ? Who has developed that kind of willingness to sacrifice? Who can even conceptualize that in today's environment?
    Last edited by sigma6; 26th January 2013 at 03:17.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th January 2013), Craig (1st February 2013), Mark (25th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,640 times in 18,693 posts

This has probably been posted somewhere, but do we know what Obamas going to be more flexible about ..LOL..??

Nickolai is Medvedev having a joke ? ..LOL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    17 Billion earth sized planets ......

As far as I'm concerned this is disclosure thru the backdoor, it was only a few
    years ago Astronomers said they did not know if there were any Earth sized
    planets outside our solar system !
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 3rd February 2013 at 09:45.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

InTheBackground (29th January 2013), Mark (25th January 2013), Nickolai (25th January 2013), Ontarioguy (25th January 2013), Operator (25th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

IMO as long as the govts were tight-mouthed about the presence of aliens, we all were protected from a false flag alien invasion. Of course, now that they want to implement the invasion, they're trying to backtrack on all their deceit. They really didn't think things through, now did they? I'm not for disclosure anymore.... Of course, many of us were already aware of ET's, so disclosure was more or less for the unaware sleepy heads....

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

apokalypse (25th January 2013), Cidersomerset (25th January 2013), Gardener (26th January 2013), Mark (25th January 2013), Matisse (26th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #166
    Russian Federation Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 313 posts

Hi,

Medvedev in my opinion was not serious. I think the whole thing was staged. My guess if he really told the truth there would be consequnces for his political carrier.
    The interviwer was from the RenTV. That's the TV channel that has the reputation as scandalous and yellow press.
    Most of the programmes there are about occult, UFOs, astrology and stuff like that. It's very popular for the masses who have nothing to do but entartain themself before sleep.
    So, for me, it's no wonder that Medvedev answered the question the way he did. Knowing the reputation of the channel that was just fun..))

Actually what really striked me is that Medvedev answer nearly coincided in time with the Australian PM speech about the end of days.

Nickolai

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

Cidersomerset (25th January 2013), Flowerpunkchip (27th January 2013), Mark (25th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

he stood up and said "hell no way. I signed on to serve the US not a foreign power"
    Well, it's a bit ironic but he probably didn't realize what he said then.
    He should not serve the US either ... he rather should have said the (American) People.
    It was a simpler world for most of us in the 80's when he was in the military.
    That he stood up at all is amazing.
    Yes of course, I understand that. My comment was to underline again that the US is now overtly a corporation
    and is abusing the military for corporate goals. These corporate goals are not benign to the people at all.
    So even serving the US becomes questionable ...

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Arrowwind (25th January 2013), westhill (27th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,277 times in 8,324 posts

.............In the web-bot report a farmer shooting at aliens is mentioned.
    If (fake) aliens show up you cannot have (deceived) armed citizens shooting, wounding, killing them. That may reveal what
    is really going on.

I think these are the signs for their preparations. Interesting times ahead.

Interesting line of thinking, there.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Mark (27th January 2013), Operator (25th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #169
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,640 times in 18,693 posts

Quote Hi,

Medvedev in my opinion was not serious. I think the whole thing was staged. My guess if he really told the truth there would be consequnces for his political carrier.
    The interviwer was from the RenTV. That's the TV channel that has the reputation as scandalous and yellow press.
    Most of the programmes there are about occult, UFOs, astrology and stuff like that. It's very popular for the masses who have nothing to do but entartain themself before sleep.
    So, for me, it's no wonder that Medvedev answered the question the way he did. Knowing the reputation of the channel that was just fun..))

Actually what really striked me is that Medvedev answer nearly coincided in time with the Australian PM speech about the end of days.

Nickolai
    Thanks Nickolai thats what I thought....Cheers steve

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Mark (27th January 2013)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,399 times in 32,916 posts

-------

Sorcha Faal:

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1649.htm

You can tell by the article title!
    (Edit to add) -- Sorry, Raf -- you got there before me!

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Gardener (26th January 2013), Mark (25th January 2013)

21. Link to Post #171
    United States Avalon Member Mark's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,484 times in 2,851 posts

LOL Actually, Onawah got there first and we discussed it a bit earlier in the thread. Thanks Raf and Bill - and everyone else in the thread - for contributing to the discussion.

All of the comments and discussion going on are serving the desired purpose of the thread, though, which is to explore the conditions of Disclosure and whether or not it is a viable reality or just a pipe dream.

I think the gist of everyone's comments are leaning toward the area of false flag preparation, deeper strategies to prevent disclosure by the US government, perhaps a division of the alternative communities of east and west based upon preferred sources of intel/info-disinfo. The articles linked in the OP are all interesting and hold some validity, even if the title and thrust of the encompassing write-up is compromised.

I think someone else said that the best lies are 99.9% truth. Including a lot of good articles while making a point that cannot be proven (no one has been able to find a Medvedev quote regarding a threat to America re disclosure) is a good example of how the best disinfo is spread.

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mark For This Post:

Bill Ryan (26th January 2013), Freed Fox (26th January 2013), Gardener (26th January 2013), lookbeyond (28th January 2013), onawah (26th January 2013), Operator (25th January 2013), RUSirius (26th January 2013), sigma6 (26th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

I sure hope these military people are questioning Obama's loyalty and where they lie. I hope every one of them are wondering why this creep is even asking such a question... He's a traitor and in this time of "war" (on terror) the punishment for treason is death. As a non citizen of this country, he should step very carefully now. His treachery is very obvious. His time for prosecution is coming, my friends.... I want to see him prosecuted to the full extent of the law....
    Maybe the question he should be asking is: will there be anyone left to protect his worthless hide when TSHTF...

His little campaign slogan this time around was "We need more time...." HUH? Anybody having any doubts now what he has in mind?

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Arrowwind (26th January 2013), Referee (26th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

If the Chinese think that Obama is a traitor to the US people maybe it will be the Chinese who save us?
    That would be a switch-a-roo!
    the Chinese will never save Americans or anyone else. This is a harsh communist regime, American have nooooo idea what it is to live under a dictatorship even though they have been dictators themselves abroad. Chinese will do what is good for the Chinese government, period. It is the most corrupted country in the world, plus a harsh dictatorship, this is saying it all.

America became extremely corrupt, yet, it is less than in China.

The only ones who will save America are the Americans, no one else.
    I'm going to have to argue the point about which country is the corruptiest with you, Flash. IMO the US govt is the most corrupt (and dangerous) on the planet. First, you have to look at the fact that it hid the truth about itself from unwitting Americans for so long. This lie is the ultimate deception, don't you think? This corporation highjacked the American govt almost from the beginning. All Americans need to understand that it's NOT EVEN a government. Once this happens, all the corruption, lies, and unjust laws will make sense. And it would explain how a non citizen like Obummer could become president when it's not even a govt. But as they say, all things hidden will be revealed. The truth refuses to stay hidden any long.... Obummer promised transparency which is bringing his and his co-conspirators' downfall that much faster. I'm wondering if even the most hardened political supporters are starting to wonder what the hell is going on with this "govt".... Not much longer and it'll be prosecution time....

But before Americans can save themselves they need to be aware of what exactly is going on...

I'm thinking that China and the US corporation are tied for 1st place corrupted....

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

Referee (26th January 2013)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,730 times in 2,903 posts

Quote No government will admit that they´ve been lying for more than 60 years. It would ruin their already extremely fragile credibility.
    In the US this would be believable, but for the other governments this may not necessarily be true... There are a few governments that might want to show up the US or extort favours... And some countries may actually have leaders that want to help their citizens (I can't believe that the US has assassinated or bribed them all...lol)

I have to admit, Medved's comment never really did anything for me, and not sure what others saw in it (too ambiguous) but I did like that it got people talking... Maybe Russia is pushing the US, that is not impossible... no one can say for sure... or what or why the reasons are... to pretend to know the exact secret motivations of the highest level of government bureaucracy at any one time is extending one's credibility imo.

In any event the alien issue is still real last I checked, the government cover-up is real, and people are still continuing to lose their trust, or at least figuring out you can't interpret what the government does literally. If Sorcha Faal is promoting it, and people are reading it... bravo... all the power to him. What his motivations are are unknown to me... Cause I don't care enough to think it's worth to know. Maybe someone should interview him/her.

But at this rate, anything that gets people talking (and thinking) about the alien issue or what the government is trying to hide is all good in my books...

update: edit from Sorcha's post:
    January 22, 2012 © EU and US all rights reserved. Permission to use this report in its entirety is granted under the condition it is linked back to its original source at WhatDoesItMean.Com
    Last edited by sigma6; 26th January 2013 at 02:18.
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

Mark (26th January 2013), Operator (26th January 2013)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,399 times in 32,916 posts

Quote Posted by Rahkyt (here)
    LOL Actually, Onawah got there first and we discussed it a bit earlier in the thread. Thanks Raf and Bill - and everyone else in the thread - for contributing to the discussion.
    Sorry!

I saw the thread title and instantly recognized Sorcha Faal's headline style. (Long experience!!) So I do confess I didn't read all the posts. I apologize for that.

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Craig (1st February 2013), Mark (27th January 2013), RUSirius (26th January 2013)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    In the US this would be believable, but for the other governments this may not necessarily be true... There are a few governments that might want to show up the US or extort favours... And some countries may actually have leaders that want to help their citizens (I can't believe that the US has assassinated or bribed them all...lol)
    I share the suggestion that the US may have dominated the world with all its military bases, secret safe houses and secret prisons
    all over the world but I think that the power of the US is declining each day.

The question is what will happen if another nation takes over the baton (preferably it will not be a single nation).
    Look at Lord of the rings ... each time the ring is passed to a next owner it corrupts the new bearer.
    The ring acts as a Trojan horse !

If we are able to break this cycle then there is hope. Then we may finally be free.
    Last edited by Operator; 26th January 2013 at 14:20.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Mark (27th January 2013), sigma6 (10th February 2013)

33. Link to Post #177
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

Isms...I don't see that there has ever been a Marxist or Socialist regime. Sweden does spread the tax payer money back to the tax payer better (daycare, parental leave etc), but it has a Fascist tinge as well. China and the Soviet Union were/are totalitarian but not socialist.

China 's government is corrupt, and like most governments, takes care of its trade sources (corporate owners or managers) and maintains a wealthy elite. That's not socialism.

Anyway, one thing that struck me in the video, whether the theme came from SF or not, is the statement "China wants US citizens disarmed. They don't want a war". That makes sense.

China has called in its loans - and has worked out a way to get them paid. Having a guerilla war with local US citizens would be a useless activity. I'm sure the other option has been made clear to our "government".

When my dad came back from Vietnam someone asked him about the "Communist threat" and the ideological war infusing socialism via education, as this person perceived it at the time, and I think she was correct.

He said "oh they don't have to worry about the isms. If they want they can just drop troops from planes and overrun us." They don't need to do that anymore.

To me the most chilling scene in "Kundun", the Dalai Lama bio epic, was the one when he meets Chairman Mao. Brrrr....

I read 2 books last year by Amy L. Chua, (from wikipedia) "She specializes in the study of international business transactions, law and development, ethnic conflict, and globalization and the law. As of January 2011, she is most noted for her parenting memoir, Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother."

..."Day of Empire: How Hyperpowers Rise to Global Dominance – and Why They Fall (2007), examines seven major empires and posits that their success depended on their tolerance of minorities." I learned a lot about China reading this. Historically and otherwise.

The John Perkins "Economic Hitman" video is excellent. China is the new economic hit man. It is doing exactly what the US has been doing. However, China has not brought tanks and drones and bombed the s*** out of anyone's infrastructure to do oil deals etc.

Has China sold guns to both sides of the African villager hordes who kidnap children and massacre their parents (or get the kids to do it). And put them down the diamond and rare mineral mines till they drop? Most likely.

Sorry if this seems meandering - yet all this is right on the point. I think the Chinese do waste their people, like the "free" industrialized countries do as well (send 'em off to foreign wars), but they don't waste resources. I don't think they want fighting in the US.

I don't think Obama is a socialist, or an anything. He is taking direction well. He is going with the flow. What choice could he or anyone possibly have? The checkmate has already happened.

Who knows what's really behind the Jim Gower statement. His life proves he cares about human life, as well as money. He has lived in China and knows of what he speaks. Maybe the Chinese set him up as an ambassador, to prepare their way. Who knows. They are smart enough, even to use SF to do it.

Damn. Many threads on this forum are getting more tightly connected. Energy, war, money, control, law, spiritual control and distractions, weather control, food distribution (or not), expendable useless eaters, dumbing education, on and on and on.

I do appreciate what you all post and try to keep it focused. Blur...focus....blur...focus. Know what I mean?

Of course there's a ton more to all of this but today I'm off to work! Hope I can re-focus later.
    Last edited by CdnSirian; 26th January 2013 at 16:03.

34. Link to Post #178
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Jerome Corsi Interview as Follow-up to Dr James Garner

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    So who will replace the military leaders I wonder, I wonder.
    The Chinese Military?
    Alex doesn't hold any punches by outwardly implying that General Boykin is Dr James Garner's high level military whistle blower. Obviously, Alex is attempting to squeeze Gen. Boykin to come on to his show to break this information.

In this interview, Jerome Corsi expands the bigger picture in being: Anyone that doesn't go along with the newly created 'agenda' - i.e. guns are bad - (white Christian, ex-military, Constitutionalist Libertarian, gun owners) - will find themselves on the "suspects list".

Behind the scenes negotiations have already been complete, according to Corsi - China is in the process of transferring their ownership of the U.S. debt for interest in U.S. equities... ownership of oil rigs in the Gulf, management of U.S. ports, establishment of trade-free-zones, etc.

URL: https://youtube.com/watch?v=M09HK...V1twLg&index=6

This could be why China has openly called for gun control in the U.S. - so they can more easily manage their U.S. assets without having an armed American population to deal with.
    This looks to me like the reason behind how our so-called "leadership" (Wall St criminals & Congressional Insider Traders) will be calling on the U.N./Russian & Chinese "blue hat" troops to help in disarming the American population.

CHINA CALLS FOR 'NO DELAY' ON GUN CONTROLS IN U.S.

http://rendezvous.blogs.nytimes.com/...ntrols-in-u-s/
    [more in the article @ above link]

[Big Trouble seen coming on the horizon, imo.]
    turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 26th January 2013 at 20:11.

35. Link to Post #179
    United States Avalon Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,067 times in 364 posts

Sorcha Faal's articles end up here every week -- perhaps we could make a category for them, and once identified as such, the moderators could move them there (so as not to pollute postings which are not based on fiction). Just a thought...
    Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence?

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Alan For This Post:

Mark (27th January 2013), Nickolai (27th January 2013), onawah (27th January 2013)

37. Link to Post #180
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

I think it's time for the good old boys that
    still exist in our military, to gather themselves
    up and march on DC to empty it out of all the
    bad apples.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 46 FirstFirst 1 9 19 46 LastLast