+ Reply to Thread

Thread: King Solomon & My daughter A pregnant dream or more?

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member misfit312's Avatar
    Thanks

Default King Solomon & My daughter A pregnant dream or more?

Hi Avalon! I would like to share with you a dream I had almost 8 yrs ago that I have never told to anyone, not even my husband..It was the night I realized I was pregnant with my youngest child..Her 7th birthday is Tuesday and this has been something I have always carried with me.If anyone has any thoughts that would be wonderful I really could use some input on this..

My dream opens up with myself,my husband, and a group of people I don't know all standing together in a stone building.We are all dressed very well in dark colors and it feels like we are at a funeral..We all then begin to walk out the back of the stone building, there is no door just an archway..Upon exiting the rear of the building I notice I am standing on top of a small hill.I begin to walk down the hill with the group and we begin to separate and go our own ways on the hill.(At this point I have no idea where my husband went)I then notice the hill has Tombstones all over it as I begin to look at one to try to read it there was a loud noise to my right and instantly everyone starts running towards the direction of the sound..I start freaking out because it seemed like everyone knew what was happening but me.I kept saying "What's going on?" over and over but no one answered me. Then out of nowhere there was a stone wall about 2 ft high and everyone dropped to their knees and started praying out loud along this wall..As I looked left and right as far as I could see,there were people on there knees saying this prayer..I started freaking out again because I had no clue what the prayer was!Again, I just kept saying"Whats going on?" and again no one would anwser me.. Then in the sky white birds started to fly out of this "portal"(for lack of a better word) and then the clouds started forming the words to the prayer..It was just 2 sentences over and over and over again.."We build King Solomon's tomb in the sky so he can go there when he dies..We build King Solomon's tomb in the sky so we can go there when we die"..Then A pyramid appears in the sky from the portal (all while people continue to pray) then a figure starts to appear out of the pyramid.The figure was enormous and had its back turned towards us..It was dressed in mainly purple with gray and black accents.As it continued to descend slowly towards the ground--everyone but me began to float about 5 ft off the ground..I continuing to freak out because I still have no clue what is happening but it seemed like everyone else did. As they started to float,they stopped praying..Then the being who I assumed was King Solomon reached the ground.When he landed - I began to float and had the most unusual sensation through my whole body.Like a tingling feeling..As this King Solomon started to turn around to face us, someone over my right shoulder called my name, as I turned my head to see who it was everything went black, and someone said "it's going to be okay now." And boom I woke up..

And the first thing I though was OMG I'm pregnant..(I had no reason at that point to even suspect that I was, and have no explanation for WHY that thought?There wasnt even anything pregnancy related in that dream)..I was drenched in sweat and my body had that same tingling feeling as in my dream like, I couldn't feel myself, but somehow I sat up and then I started shaking and balling my eyes out. I looked over at my husband thinking he heard me crying but he was out cold..

I had no idea who King Solomon even was..I still really don't.I have googled him and understand he was a good King who went bad, I believe. But, every time I tried to read up on it, its like my brain disconnects.There are so many different interpretations it made my head spin.Maybe because I am reading from a very personal place.

I really was pregnant and every time her birthday comes around(and many times in between) I think of this dream and wonder -- Does it have a connection with my daughter or was it just a crazy dream?

Wow, just from typing this I am feeling this huge relief..I have never felt this just from typing a post and sharing..

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to misfit312 For This Post:

Beren (27th January 2013), Laurel (28th January 2013), Orph (28th January 2013), Samsara (28th January 2013), shadowstalker (27th January 2013), spiritguide (28th January 2013), T Smith (27th January 2013), Tane Mahuta (28th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th January 2013), Teti75 (28th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,419 times in 1,676 posts

Default Re: King Solomon & My daughter A pregnant dream or more?

Wow. Cool dream.

My intuitive interpretation is you were experiencing the spiritual conception of your daughter and creating a dreamscape narrative with the energy. The dream probably represents the symbolic psychic connection with your daughter's spirit. She may or may not have anything to do with King Solomon (that may just be your mind assigning a symbol indigenous to your energy). Or maybe you are very much in tune and it does have something to do with King Solomon. In any case, your daughter's last incarnation was likely associated with a culture with specific rites of passage at death (and perhaps, if she was not a king, she may have held a very important position to that culture that was honored and revered).

This, of course, is just my intuitive interpretation. Very cool dream!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

misfit312 (28th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I heard Scotland was declaring independence and they are the seat of Scottish Rite Freemasonry, which seems to center a great deal on Solomon's temple...

Not to mention there was a temple shooting last year and egypt is now in turmoil.

And you were right about being pregnant.

Did you know that the pyramids express the golden ratio, and the golden ratio matches very closely the pathway taken by an ideal female reproductive system.
    So the pyramid might be a fertility symbol in your dream.

Rebirth.

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    I heard Scotland was declaring independence and they are the seat of Scottish Rite Freemasonry, which seems to center a great deal on Solomon's temple...

Not to mention there was a temple shooting last year and egypt is now in turmoil.

And you were right about being pregnant.

Did you know that the pyramids express the golden ratio, and the golden ratio matches very closely the pathway taken by an ideal female reproductive system.
    So the pyramid might be a fertility symbol in your dream.

Rebirth.
    I am impressed
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

7. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th January 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member misfit312's Avatar
    Thanks

Wow .. Thank You so much..All of these years I have thought about that dream not once did I think rebirth or past lives..I can't believe that one went right over my head..Thank you again to both of you this has left me a great deal more to ponder..

9. The Following User Says Thank You to misfit312 For This Post:

Tesla_WTC_Solution (28th January 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Thank you and I hope your dreams in the future bring you fortune @@

+ Reply to Thread