+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Anti-Gun people can NOT defeat this video..!

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default Anti-Gun people can NOT defeat this video..!

Jan 10, 2013

All the heavy hitters that advocate for second Amendment freedom are smashing the anti gun propaganda. Also I have added Locale News clips that show people defending themselves with guns.

Funny how the mainstream media never shows you people using the second Amendment the way it was intended.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KztkvfeyO80

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

Default Re: Anti-Gun people can NOT defeat this video..!

xxxxx xxxxx
    Last edited by sleepy; 6th October 2013 at 09:28.

3. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to sleepy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2013), BMJ (28th January 2013), Christine (1st February 2013), Cidersomerset (28th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), heyokah (28th January 2013), jackovesk (28th January 2013), jagman (28th January 2013), jjjones (29th January 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013), modwiz (29th January 2013), NancyV (29th January 2013), sirdipswitch (28th January 2013), ulli (29th January 2013)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,262 times in 18,668 posts

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I see one major floor in that ..LOL..

Under your own rules , The first ammendment I think ..LOl..

Although I don't know if that applies to an 'Alian'...LOL

You may have a get out clause..LOl...

Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th January 2013 at 15:04.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

BMJ (28th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), jackovesk (28th January 2013), jagman (28th January 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013), NancyV (29th January 2013), NeweDat (29th January 2013), sirdipswitch (28th January 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member
    Thanks

Deport where..? WE don't want him!

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soul Safari For This Post:

Cidersomerset (28th January 2013), jackovesk (28th January 2013), jagman (28th January 2013), jjjones (29th January 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013), NancyV (29th January 2013), sirdipswitch (28th January 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,262 times in 18,668 posts

Quote Deport where..? WE don't want him!
    I had not finnished ..LOl..

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012...iers-morgan-uk
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 28th January 2013 at 14:57.

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (2nd February 2013), jackovesk (28th January 2013), jagman (28th January 2013), jjjones (29th January 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013), meeradas (29th January 2013), NancyV (29th January 2013), sirdipswitch (28th January 2013), Soul Safari (28th January 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Pro or anti gun, to me that is like having to choose between Milli or Vanilli, two choices are all that we have been given and do we seriously all go along with that, well they killed our creativity pretty good then eh.

If this indeed the case, we are seriously screwed, if we were not allready.

Funny though, when threathened, id prefer to have a gun, so here i go, i am screwed.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

This is a really difficult argument to process. I keep seeing good points made by both sides. It would be interesting to see the statistics of averages of gun crimes in relation to areas of varying gun control strictness.
    However, being an Aussie with no experience with guns, I really don't think I got a dog in this fight but it is an interesting and important issue to watch unfold. As for that Piers Morgan wanker, lets start a petition to have him loaded into a rocket and fired into the sun. I think that would be in the best interest of everyone(except Piers of course...)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NeweDat For This Post:

gooty64 (29th January 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    Morocco Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,187 times in 5,446 posts

Quote Posted by NeweDat (here)
    This is a really difficult argument to process. I keep seeing good points made by both sides. It would be interesting to see the statistics of averages of gun crimes in relation to areas of varying gun control strictness.
    However, being an Aussie with no experience with guns, I really don't think I got a dog in this fight but it is an interesting and important issue to watch unfold. As for that Piers Morgan wanker, lets start a petition to have him loaded into a rocket and fired into the sun. I think that would be in the best interest of everyone(except Piers of course...)
    What anti-gun people never mention is the biggest criminal of all. Government. Owning guns is about being collectively dangerous enough to be not able be rounded up and shot. Not one of the executioners in the OP had to worry about being shot. Same with Russia and Cambodia. Anti-gun people never bring this up. Medicine kills more people. Cars kill people too. There is no rational argument to be disarmed against an armed criminal government. Currents world politics is nothing more than various warlords running the resources of countries. It's all organized crime. Some godfathers are not psychopathic.

The reason you waver is because the reality of the political organized crime has not been seen by you............yet.
    Last edited by modwiz; 29th January 2013 at 00:59.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to modwiz For This Post:

Christine (1st February 2013), Conchis (29th January 2013), D-Day (29th January 2013), heysoulsister (29th January 2013), jjjones (29th January 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013), NancyV (29th January 2013), PurpleLama (29th January 2013), ulli (29th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Living in the UK, I asked a very good friend of mine why the US public feel the need to own guns? I asked the question because we are not allowed guns in the uk, even for sport. The only people allowed are those that use them daily, ie Farmers, certain employes of land management etc.

Now, this guy is the US equivalent of a UK barrister. His job is to convict child abusers and killers. He has his life threatened on a daily basis. However, back to my question. His house is one of four on a private road some 20 miles long. So each house is approx 5-6 miles apart. These houses are approx 60 miles from the nearest town. Who is going to protect them if they have an issue? The police could take up to an hour to get there.

Piers Morgan is a cock. For some strange reason he is pushing this anti gun law onto a society he knows nothing about. He is nothing but a mouthpiece for some higher authority imo.
    People too weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours.

twitter:@armleywhite

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Simonm For This Post:

Mad Hatter (1st February 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,496 times in 2,609 posts

Quote Posted by sleepy (here)
    This Sheriff, David Clarke, seems to think it is your duty to protect yourself. "Simply calling 911 and waiting is no longer your best option." I agee with him.
    I called the police once during an incident in front of my house. Home alone, in the closet with people banging on my door, screaming in the street angry words, car doors slamming, tires screeching, and repeated violent banging on my door.

The police never and I mean never came. Not late, not delayed, no follow up call. Just plain never. You bet I wished I had had a gun that night.

This neighborhood I lived in often turned up dead bodies in cars, in the park, on doorsteps, in people's homes. I was a fool then. No more.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Mad Hatter (1st February 2013), sleepy (2nd February 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Conchis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,247 times in 273 posts

So, I was thinking about this....You have a guy that legally goes and buys a gun. He gets a background check and it is registered to him. So now the Government knows that he has a gun. A few years later, he gets depressed and goes to a doctor. The doctor puts him on meds, notifies the ATF that the guy probably presents no danger, but might possibly conceivably could be a danger. The ATF, or some other police force, goes to the registration, finds that the guy has a gun, goes to the judge and gets a search warrant based on this unlikely possibility, goes to the depressed guy's house, breaks the door in, finds the gun. They could only take the gun if its illegal to possess a gun if you're under the care of X kinds of providers, otherwise you've taken property without compensation. I guess the ATF guys could issue a Tax Credit to the guy on the spot. That's the only kind of "law" that would have actually prevented something like the Aurora shooting. Legally obtained guns owned by a person who later becomes unstable (assuming the official narrative is true.) For the shooting in CT.....they would have to address guns in homes where the owner isn't having a problem, but some resident family member is. I can see the psychiatrist spending hours tracking down the family tree of patients.

This kind of scenario is impractical and will never work, even if it became law. Contemplating most of these other laws, really do nothing to resolve the situation that's actually occurring.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Conchis For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by NeweDat (here)
    However, being an Aussie with no experience with guns
    this forum has been loaded with stats on gun use, death rates, crime rates, etc. We've been looking at this issue pretty closely on several threads. In fact with the increased guns in the US death rates have actually gone down. This following thread discusses this in the first post. NCI took down the graphs.. hmmm... wonder why, they were so easy to read but the info is still there if you look. Always remember that a huge increase in gun deaths was due to the CIA supplying guns to gangs.

To me the question is why dont Brits have guns? Their crime rate is higher than ours... they sit around like sitting ducks waiting to be taken out. Leading weapon there is knives... now UK wants to limit the length of knife one has.. how far will they go to keep you from protecting your own life or even cutting your prime rib? Criminals always find a weapon and they will do their deed regardless of the law. There was a thread that discussed the high crime rates in UK who's population has no guns.

Remember, the right to own a gun in the US is primarily to defend yourself against a tyrannical government, you know, like the Brits tried to put on us and that we put down. The usa now has 600 conentration camps just waiting.. waiting for who? Far as I can tell Aussies and Brits, your much more controlled than we are. Its too late for you guys cause they have all the guns and you have none. You have no means by which to even try to attain your freedom again. and we all know the courts are controlled, the vote is controlled. Id really like to see one demonstration of you guys standing up for yourselves and actually winning. We are in a huge struggle here to ward off fascism here and we are struggling to maintain our constitution, the best one in the world by the estimation of many. If it goes the whole world will lose a beacon of light and people will start to forget what freedom is... as I think they already have in the UK and so many other places.
    http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...een-Going-Down

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd February 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

you know, in some states guns are not registered. But in order to hunt you must have a hunting license which indicates that you have a gun. So tracking hunting licenses is one way that they know you have a gun.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Mad Hatter (1st February 2013), sleepy (2nd February 2013)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Soul Safari (here)
    Deport where..? WE don't want him!
    I was thinking Iceland. They would know what to do with him.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Mad Hatter (1st February 2013)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

xxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx
    Last edited by sleepy; 6th October 2013 at 09:07.

28. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Heres a thought. Stop giving guns to people that are unstable? My stepson is bipolar. Will I buy him a gun? No! I'm not infringing on his second amendment rights. It's just the smart thing to do. Give these people a psyche evaluation before you hand them a gun. I personally do not own a gun. I have never had the need to. However in light of recent events I'm seriously considering it. Just my 2 cents.

Ricker

+ Reply to Thread