+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Free DC Energy + Other Tech/Philosophy

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Flying Pyramid's Avatar
    Thanks

Red face Free DC Energy + Other Tech/Philosophy

http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7551
    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=8031

I cant seem to post threads in the forum except here so i'll start by reposting links to the threads i had going on the old forum. If an admin or mod gives me full access i will, with permission, post these in full(reposted cleaner) in the proper catagories.

For those who dont know me my name is Flying Pyramid and i have been off the grid for about a year and now i am back.
    I love the new forum, it's a little confusing compared to the old one but it's cool.
    Hope to enlighten minds and have mine enlightened.
    Peace love & Light
    "If You Had Faith In God The Size Of A Mustard Seed You Could Command The Mountain To be Placed Into The Sea"

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flying Pyramid For This Post:

Mad Hatter (1st December 2011), Ria (23rd July 2011), Thodin303 (7th November 2010)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Free DC Energy + Other Tech/Philosophy

Bumping this for FP, as he could not find it.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Beth For This Post:

Dawn (26th November 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

Hi Flying Pyramid. I read the first post on you're first link and I have a few questions:

1 Have you built this? If so are you willing to upload pictures? What is the max wattage output you've seen from the motor?
    2 How did you find out about the "pyramid-monopole-effect" thing? Where did you find a pyramid shaped magnet?
    3 Why can't you convert it to A/C?

6. Link to Post #4
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Hi FP, thought I would copy and paste your first thread for you and also to bump this. With the perceived coming collapse of the dollar this information for free energy could well be a life saver for many people:

From Flying Pyramid's post at
    http://projectavalon.net/forum/showthread.php?t=7551

Instead of unintentionally hijacking Gregor's thread about pyramid power and advanced mathematics i started this one.

There are a few posts on "Free Energy" and a few on debunking free energy.
    So allow me to put it to rest right now.
    FREE DC ENERGY does exist. It is a reality and YES it's free.
    As long as we, the ground crew +, keep it free.

How do we keep it free?

By telling everyone in the world who will listen how it's made.
    Keep the knowledge free and there can never be a price put upon it.

Here is the problem:
    The true power of what most of us know will never be released until after the 2012 event. Only then will mankind as a whole except where and how we came across this technology.
    Yes i know the secret to free everlasting free standing free dc energy but no matter what i do it will not be accepted by anyone as a valued energy source because i can not lie about where i got the information, and that caused my utter downfall a year and a half back.

Alright screw it, i'll just tell you all the truth about me:
    It's to close to our time for me to be afraid any longer.

My name is Richard Scott Brooks.
    In early 2006 i built a company called REVOLUTIONS inc. and a 3D animation studio called Flying Pyramid Studios, rightly named after the tech of how i came across this energy. In late 2006 after meeting a man i will refer to as "The Doctor" i tried to mass e-mail the entire world, using my company, with the technology of how to create free dc energy.
    The e-mail never made it, my company was seized and shut down, i was driven from my home and have been living off the grid since then.

I recently rebuilt my company & studio and even though they threatened to eat my soul, here i am at it again.

What is FREE DC ENERGY?

Free Direct Current Energy is created by using the earths rotation and coupled together with raw magnetite.
    Now you already know about the various magnet motors and other type engines, but these are still not efficient enough to power a entire city and they still need energy to start them.
    Yes this is a huge step in the right direction but not big enough.

I found this information studying crop circles, the planet, the properties of true raw magnetite, the universe and ancient cultures.

Quite simply here it is at it's basic form:
    First you must understand the governing bodies of a physical universe which are angular momentum and centrifugal force.
    Everything in our universe including the universe itself spins and rotates (with the exception of the moon which i will address in a minute.)
    Now look at the mechanics of magnets.
    At there core what are they?
    Mineral deposits that have 99% of there ions facing the same direction which attracts and repels others like it positive/negative.
    Alot like a human huh?
    Now we already know that if you file raw magnets into simple geometric shapes and place them together in a particular arrangement they do fantastic things. This particular arrangement that i'm about to tell you about is only one use.

What are the pyramids?
    Well that is a complicated question as they are multi-purpose.
    But i will answer a few basics.
    1.) They are a blueprint of where our planet upwells energy from.
    2.) They show us how to harness that natural energy.
    3.) They are/were jump-gates.
    4.) They are machines for self ascension (for those who chose not to wait and do it naturally)

Now place the two together.

Every magnet on this planet has a north and south polarity. +/_
    However if you make a solid pyramid magnet the exact same shape and dimensions as the Giza pyramid (angles at 22.5 degrees) something weird happens to it.
    If you take it above the equator it will take on a solid northern polarity.
    If you take it below the equator it will take on a solid southern polarity.
    No other magnet on the planet will do this.
    So after looking at all the "trinity" theories and the power of 3 and after long hours of crop circle studies it hit me.
    I will try to post some pics to back up what i'm saying later.
    But look at the most round like cropcircles and what do you see?
    3 solid magnet balls notched on 4 sides at 19.5 degrees.
    Hmmm.....we have a pyramid magnet at 22.5 degrees and 3 ball magnets at 19.5 degrees.....where have i seen this before...AH HA!!
    The pyramids at Giza are angled at 22.5 degrees, the earths true north and south. The little one is offset at 19.5 degrees.

So Simply place the three ball magnets with north facing north and south facing south and arrange them in a perfect Isosceles triangle the width of the very middle of your pyramid magnet. Now place the pyramid magnet point down in the center of the balls.
    The pyramid will levitate and begin to spin for the same reason water spins in your drain, the earths rotation.
    Congratulations you've just created perpetual motion that will never stop.
    As each corner of the pyramid passes the notch of the balls dc energy will spark from the bottom of the pyramid. As it's speed increases so does the charge.

Congratulations you've just created a self propelling never ending energy source that will never deplete and needs nothing to start.
    This is the biggest kept secret on the planet.

Upgrade that basic system and you will create the propulsion system of most of the starships in use today. Why? Because magnetite, just like gold, is a universal mineral that shows up on almost every planet in existence.
    There is so much magnetite on this planet you could never ever run out especially because we would never need to use that great of an amount.

Uh oh, looks like i gotta run, i'll try to get back on later today or tomorrow and finish.

Thank you.
    Peace, Love & Light

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world shall know peace."

(sorry, no pix transferred)
    Last edited by witchy1; 6th November 2010 at 13:37. Reason: added source link

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

NinJin (20th February 2011), peterspm (5th February 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Language
    Poor english
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 times in 737 posts

Hey, welcome back FP. Looking forward to more information on the piramid energy device. Cant actually remember where you left off now, been a while.

Blessings
    Ammit
    Love. peace and Blessings to you all.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hello and thank you everyone.
    I couldn't reply or even see this thread at first but i think we might have it now.
    So if this posts i will be reposting a much sharper cleaner presentation of my information
    in a new thread and be answering questions and conversing in the tread.
    "If You Had Faith In God The Size Of A Mustard Seed You Could Command The Mountain To be Placed Into The Sea"

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Flying Pyramid For This Post:

NinJin (20th February 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi,

I'm not sure if there will be any reply, but I will try anyway. I have read through the information in the 8 page thread from the original site and was wondering if you where talking about a fibonacci spiral when you make reference to the number 6? Sorry if this has already been answered.

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

hello everyone, blessings to you and this forum and all who inhabit it.

Sol Phoenix: yes and no, i am reffering to a tortion field which is a spiraling field of elctromagnetic energy. not technicaly the fibonacci spiral.
    the reason is the tortion feild isn't forced, it's a natual occurance based on the fundemental conditions of the universe.
    Even if three people sit in a triangle there is a tortion field present in the center because our minds give of electromagnetic energy.

Thank you to everyone and sorry i've been away so long, what a long strange trip it's been.
    I'll be here more often now and i am compiling all the questions and inquiries from the other forum and this one that went unanswered in my absence
    and will make an official post clearing all of that up and i'll be reposting the initial thread that started all of this in a more clear, clean, understandable presentation.

btw, at this moment i'm at starbucks listening to "where do all the good people go?" while i'm writing this.
    So i'm putting out into the cosmos the desire to see old friends from here that inspired me with their presence.

Peace, Love & Light my friends

13. Link to Post #9
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Flying Pyramid.

I stumbled onto your thread while I was searching for free energy devices. I finished reading all 8 pages and nothing!!!

It was like reading a good book without an ending. COME ON !!!

Let me get this straight !!

- that thread was started almost three years ago
    - there was no working model ever displayed
    - no drawings, no diagrams
    - some attempted prototypes with no results posted
    - there was two or three disappearing acts in there by yourself
    - I don't know if the good guys won or if you got the girl at the end !!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm on a very steep learning curve and there was some great information there. But come on dude !!!

I understand that you want everyone to ask the questions and learn the concepts as the thread develops , but THREEEEEEEEE years already.

Having got all that off my chest, I look forward to your next post clearing everything up with unanswered questions and a presentation.

I hope you enjoyed your coffee, Peace.

14. Link to Post #10
    Kenya Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by soulseeker (here)
    Hi Flying Pyramid.

I stumbled onto your thread while I was searching for free energy devices. I finished reading all 8 pages and nothing!!!

It was like reading a good book without an ending. COME ON !!!

Let me get this straight !!

- that thread was started almost three years ago
    - there was no working model ever displayed
    - no drawings, no diagrams
    - some attempted prototypes with no results posted
    - there was two or three disappearing acts in there by yourself
    - I don't know if the good guys won or if you got the girl at the end !!!

Don't get me wrong, I'm on a very steep learning curve and there was some great information there. But come on dude !!!

I understand that you want everyone to ask the questions and learn the concepts as the thread develops , but THREEEEEEEEE years already.

Having got all that off my chest, I look forward to your next post clearing everything up with unanswered questions and a presentation.

I hope you enjoyed your coffee, Peace.
    Yes FP, pictures would be nice. or better still, make a pdf thats downloadable and share it en masse. you could even forward it to patrick kelly for him to include in his website which has a lot of information. "free-energy-info.co.uk"

15. Link to Post #11
    Kenya Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have just gone through that 8 page thread, and it seems to me that you have been danglinng a carrot ahead of a donkey. It is contradictory to talk about free energy while at the same time withholding information. You promised more than once to upload diagrams but instead went about letting people grope in the dark trying to pin the tail on the donkey. For a whole year you did not upload a schematic or a diagram despite several requests to do so. As much as I am curious to see something tangible, experience tells me that the moller skycar has better chances of flying than your story. And if anyone thinks I'm hating, go ahead, check out that 8 page thread for yourself and perhaps you will experience the same frustration. If you really are genuine about change, opensource this information, write a manual, make a video, upload schematics, and set up a group on google or yahoo or a forum, where individuals from all over the world can exchange ideas.

Meantime, Im off to http://free-energy-info.co.uk . the guys over there are doing a great job.

Peace

16. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,951 times in 812 posts

Why not now?

+ Reply to Thread