+ Reply to Thread

Thread: State of Louisiana (in USA) slowly but steadily continuing to sink

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Ba-ba-Ra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,315 times in 1,567 posts

Default State of Louisiana (in USA) slowly but steadily continuing to sink

This slow, but steady disaster has been going on since August 2012. I don't know how big it is at this moment. Last info I could get (November 2012) it had grown to 7 acres. Not only is it sinking, but natural gas is bubbling up and a strong odor of diesel gas permeates the area.

Since then it has continued to grow, now another 150 houses are being evacuated - and there is still no official reason for this anamoly. However The Office of Conservation has issued an emergency order requiring the Texas Brine Company to evaluate the structural integrity of an inactive salt cavern near the sinkhole. The company operated the salt cavern from 1982 to 2011 as a brine mining cavern. When operations at the mine ended, the company plugged the well used to access it.

For most recent article: http://www.wafb.com/story/19189790/l...ubbles-spotted

The Department of Natural Resources says that a link between the company's cavern and either the natural gas bubbling or the sink hole have not been positively identified. What a surprise!

Since it continues to slowly grow and no one seems to know (or admit) on how to stop it - could the entire state be eventually consumed? Or will it blow up first!
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 29th January 2013 at 22:22.
    Blessed are the cracked, for they are the ones who let in the light!

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Amenjo (30th January 2013), Calz (30th January 2013), ghostrider (30th January 2013), MorningSong (30th January 2013), Referee (30th January 2013), ROMANWKT (29th January 2013), spiritwind (30th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (29th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: State of Louisiana (in USA) slowly but steadily continuing to sink

edgar cayce the famous seer may have predicted this almost a hundred years ago.. isn't that awful?
    He said there would be a huge disaster all the way from great lakes down the Mississippi river -- because of the OIL companies.

here is one slightly related link
    http://ascendingstarseed.wordpress.c...e-mississippi/

http://www.pyrelog.proboards.com/ind...lay&thread=155

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-like-this-one

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread561770/pg1

http://www.forbiddenknowledgetv.com/...-imminent.html

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,049 times in 934 posts

Wow Tesla! eerie

Hi Ba-ba-ra, A couple youtubers to check would be Dutchsinse and LogicBeforeAuthority (formerly- IdahoPicker).

The latter of the two is predicting a major colossal event for the Super Bowl Feb 3. (seems too obvious to me, though)

I can't vouch for the credibility of either one, unfortunately.

5. Link to Post #4
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    edgar cayce the famous seer may have predicted this almost a hundred years ago.. isn't that awful?
    For some ARE perspective....

http://www.edgarcayce.org/are/news.aspx?id=4412

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

Quote Posted by gooty64 (here)
    Wow Tesla! eerie

Hi Ba-ba-ra, A couple youtubers to check would be Dutchsinse and LogicBeforeAuthority (formerly- IdahoPicker).

The latter of the two is predicting a major colossal event for the Super Bowl Feb 3. (seems too obvious to me, though)

I can't vouch for the credibility of either one, unfortunately.
    yes , dutch has a yt channel with the bayou sinkhole flyovers, it grows every day and the mainsteam is silent about it ... funny they always hold the super-bowl in that area... take a look at the sinkhole when it started then look at it today, it's massive and spreading to the town...
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th January 2013)

8. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thanks guys. Yes, I do watch dutchsinse pretty regularly and also was aware of Cayce's prediction.

Since I posted this, I've been reading and watching all the conspiracies out there on this SuperBowl 47 (which is 11 in numberlogy - considered a master number).

As I've watched this recent sinkhole grow, I've had an ominous feeling about it, especially since there are two HUGE propane storage tanks very close to it and they have made no effort to remove the contents (as far as I can tell) of these tanks - all the while the sinkhole continues to move towards them. Not being a scientest, I don't know for sure, but it would seem that if these tanks collapsed into the bubbling gas something very bad could possibly happen.

Put that together with the events around Hurricane Katrina (that seemed suspicious as best) and the fact that they have made little attempt to resurrect New Orleans from that event - does make one ponder.
    Last edited by Ba-ba-Ra; 30th January 2013 at 19:27.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Calz (30th January 2013)

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,436 times in 450 posts

xxxx xxxxxx
    Last edited by sleepy; 6th October 2013 at 09:23.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sleepy For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (2nd February 2013), Calz (30th January 2013)

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)

yes , dutch has a yt channel with the bayou sinkhole flyovers, it grows every day and the mainsteam is silent about it ...
    Not in this case ... there are stories and images every several days.

Perhaps it doesn't connect the dots or bring in "anything else" but it has monitored the actual sinkhole and reported about the "blame" directed at the company "responsible".

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Ba-ba-Ra (30th January 2013)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Yes, I've seen that video.

Perhaps what "They" have learned is they can continue to do these things - and we continue to do nothing.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Ba-ba-Ra For This Post:

Calz (30th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread