+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Could the Super Bowl be the Next False Flag Event

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

Default Could the Super Bowl be the Next False Flag Event

Okay I am going to include several clips of video I have come across over the passed weeks. I have decided to wait on this until I saw enough foreshadowing to Bring this up.

I am not here to fear monger just raise awareness in a hope to stop this possible scenario.

Points of interest discussed in the following videos. Both 911 WTC and Stadium are built on top of graveyards. Gotham City Map from Batman Dark knight rises. Doritos and Mercedes Benz commercials, Illuminati card game cards, Bohemian Grove and connection to Sanfransisco 49ers, Ravens and Baltimore appearing in movies that blow up a sports stadium and much more.

Yes there is a NORAD drill planned that day in the area

Fist Daboo7 here

also, Mercedes Benz commercial the stadium is sponsored by MB.

The Sum of all fears movie clips The number 13 and bombs on the fans head-wear and face paint. The Baltimore Ravens are one of the teams participating there are several mentions of Baltimore in the movie clip below.

Last edited by Referee; 30th January 2013 at 07:42.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

4evrneo (30th January 2013), baddbob (30th January 2013), bennycog (30th January 2013), Calz (30th January 2013), jagman (30th January 2013), kevlar (30th January 2013), modwiz (30th January 2013), Mozart (30th January 2013), Operator (30th January 2013), RUSirius (30th January 2013), SilentFeathers (30th January 2013), SKAWF (30th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Could the Super Bowl be the Next False Flag Event

I pet goat II, New Orleans pinned to the map in the classroom

New Tom Cruise movie Oblivion

Dark Knight Rises side note the white and blue team is BCM = Baltimore Colts/City Maryland colors blue and white Maryland the predesessor to the Baltimore Ravens, Origionally Known as the Dayton Triangles founded in 1913 a 100 year aniversery just like the FED!

clearly on the back of a BCM player uniform his name is Ravens...

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Also We should consider the Louisiana Sinkhole.........

Sinkhole keeps growing!!!

Last edited by Referee; 30th January 2013 at 07:39.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Referee

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

4evrneo (30th January 2013), baddbob (30th January 2013), bennycog (30th January 2013), jagman (30th January 2013), SKAWF (30th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member jagman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,322 times in 1,900 posts

Sorry Referee
    Last edited by jagman; 30th January 2013 at 04:02.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to jagman For This Post:

SKAWF (30th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Doritos Super Bowl commercial

Madonnas Half time Show from the last Super bowl.

Referee

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Referee For This Post:

SKAWF (30th January 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Thanx Ref,

Great set of connections there.. I just hope it is so the collective can feel the source of the messages and see to the truths involved.. Media and entertainment are inundated in cliches of the the wanted progress from the ( qouting paul again ) b@#$tard$ in control..

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Referee (30th January 2013), SKAWF (30th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,180 times in 2,653 posts

It is a sick and sad and infiltrated world that we are here, now, to help re-align to it's proper higher place...no time like the present to correct all this tiresome sadistic stench...right in front of each of our own 'real and selflessly giving lives'...being so intently and fortuitously good it makes 'them' sick and sends 'them' on their way once and for all!
    Sharing this here from over there:

They don’t own the earth. They don’t own you and me. They don’t own all their stupid secret symbols. They don’t own the present, they don’t own the future. They don’t even own themselves.They’re usurpers, in every sense of the word. And absolutely nothing to fear.That these invading power freaks striving to control the world should try to lay claim to some secret knowledge and power source that’s superior to everything else is a fraud. That they so feverishly endeavor to bring on world changing events that result in national clampdowns and population reduction is their personal nightmare in the making.And we need to see it for what it is. A spiritual charade.While we have to deal with their very real machinations they’ve unleashed in their attempt to destroy the earth and most of its inhabitants for whatever sick reason they’ve conjured, they have no truly superior super powers to fear. Just an ugly willingness to tap in to sorcery tools that make them lords over their own ugly fabrications.The nightmare is theirs, not ours. We just have to deal with the fallout from their insanity. But we can do so consciously and with great peace of mind and heart in spite of all of their efforts to induce fear.The fact is, there is no secret but that which is willfully withheld or deliberately ignored. And to the conscious, nothing is hidden that cannot be revealed.The fact that they have to hide it rather than conscientiously share whatever they claim to know is evidence in itself as to their dark nature and self-serving intentions. You’d think humanity would see the continued suppression of empowering and healing knowledge and information and start to catch on, but alas, the conditioning has been very effective. But not for much longer.Their matrix of power is unraveling as we speak. Don’t let the sabre rattling and scare tactics fool you. Their days are almost over.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post619891

...and thanks, Referee

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

4evrneo (30th January 2013), araucaria (30th January 2013), Calz (30th January 2013), modwiz (30th January 2013), Referee (30th January 2013), seko (30th January 2013), sheme (4th February 2013), SKAWF (30th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 633 posts

well i hope you're wrong Ref, but who knows.
    if i were them, i would be thinking twice about using high profile false flags.
    really, it needs to be the minimum required to achieve the intended goal.
    if you make it too big, you run the risk of mistakes
    mistakes which will be seized upon straight away by people who are becoming more savvy by the day.
    how many camera's do you think will be recording at an event that size?

steve
    when i went there nothing happened!, i was bored out of my mind..................in the Twilight Zone.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SKAWF For This Post:

bennycog (30th January 2013), Referee (30th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Uruguay Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well, there is an earthquake drill planned for February 7th in the "central" us of a.
    http://www.shakeout.org/centralus/

It's the 201st anniversary of the big one.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to pilot For This Post:

bennycog (30th January 2013), Referee (30th January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Wasn´t super bowl 2012 also rumoured to be a false flag-event? And perhaps the one before? I would think that one thing to go about when wanting to make cover for a false flag event would be staging apparent likely events - thus distracting the efforts of people from the possible real thing?

Let´s say as an example that we are discussing whether someone is going to blow up the super bowl to smithereens(did I spell it correctly ) and don´t at the same time mind the French invading Mali?

UT

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

bennycog (30th January 2013), Nickolai (30th January 2013), Referee (30th January 2013), T Smith (1st February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 1,348 posts

The Mercedes-Benz commercial is very strange and in my view does contain intentional symbolism. The Eye of Ra/Horus is pretty much in your face. Also, the black dog struck me as symbolizing the Egyptian "god" Anubis, guardian and protector of the dead. He was originally a god of the underworld, but became associated specifically with the embalming process and funeral rites. Interesting also that the Mercedes-Benz stadium was built on a graveyard. Fire on the 13 also seems intentional. The number 13 is very important to the Illuminati so I expect this will be an interesting year and, yes, it is the 100th anniversary of the Federal Reserve.

As I discovered and documented in my book THE EYE OF RA, which covers Illuminati symbolism, the "eye" of Ra was literally what we now call a flying disk or flying saucer. "Anubis" and these other so-called "gods" were actually human-looking ETs wearing animal headresses, as was depicted in the "Stargate" movie. Simon Parkes was told by his ET Mantis "mum" that the PTB on Earth are planning to stage a false flag ET invasion to help usher in the New World Odor. I don't know if that is true or not, but it is something that Bill Cooper mentioned as a possible plan over two decades ago to cause the formation of a one world government. Could the plates crashing to the floor in the commercial symbolize a saucer crash? I don't know, but it is fun to speculate and try to outguess what the Illuminati have planned. Hopefully, though, nothing bad will happen. I'm not a sports fan, but if I were a football fan I would definitely not attend the Super Bowl from the signs given thus far. The Illuminati does like to tell people in subtle ways what they are planning to do, but interpreting the signs and symbols is difficult to do accurately.
    Last edited by TrumanCash; 30th January 2013 at 08:06.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to TrumanCash For This Post:

4evrneo (30th January 2013), araucaria (30th January 2013), Calz (30th January 2013), Hervé (30th January 2013), Referee (30th January 2013), seko (30th January 2013), T Smith (1st February 2013), Ultima Thule (30th January 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Ultima Thule (here)
    Wasn´t super bowl 2012 also rumoured to be a false flag-event? And perhaps the one before?
    This is no guarantee that it won't happen. Even when they indeed did try they can have a 2nd attempt.
    Remember the explosion in NY under the WTC Towers? They didn't succeed the 1st time but had a more
    successful attempt the 2nd time. If it is in their plans they won't give up.

I would think that one thing to go about when wanting to make cover for a false flag event would be staging apparent likely events - thus distracting the efforts of people from the possible real thing?
    Very well possible. The magicians left hand distraction from what the right hand is doing.

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

bennycog (30th January 2013), Referee (30th January 2013), Ultima Thule (30th January 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Finland Avalon Member Ultima Thule's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,265 times in 683 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Wasn´t super bowl 2012 also rumoured to be a false flag-event? And perhaps the one before?
    This is no guarantee that it won't happen. Even when they indeed did try they can have a 2nd attempt.
    Remember the explosion in NY under the WTC Towers? They didn't succeed the 1st time but had a more
    successful attempt the 2nd time. If it is in their plans they won't give up.

I would think that one thing to go about when wanting to make cover for a false flag event would be staging apparent likely events - thus distracting the efforts of people from the possible real thing?
    Very well possible. The magicians left hand distraction from what the right hand is doing.
    Yeah, it is a bit concerning that after all they are not stupid - what if they first let people know of their habit to reveal their plans and once this outlet is discovered by enough people, they start distorting the message, discrediting people etc. etc. Letting people think they are on to them and actually still being one step ahead..

UT
    ps. a regular "I know that you know that I know that you know"-dynamic...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ultima Thule For This Post:

Nickolai (30th January 2013), Operator (30th January 2013), Referee (30th January 2013), seko (30th January 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

what if they first let people know of their habit to reveal their plans and once this outlet is discovered by enough people, they start distorting the message, discrediting people etc. etc. Letting people think they are on to them and actually still being one step ahead..
    That is how pyromaniacs and serial killers work. They need the biggest audience possible. To show of while they got this in mind:
    "This is what I can do while you are watching and there is nothing you can do about it".

I've learned an important lesson in life: When you become a witness it will load responsibility on your shoulders.
    (The binoculars in my avatar are no coincidence, I've witnessed far too much)

And that is exactly what they need. If you are a witness and you do not protest against it you will in fact
    become an accomplice and they consider that as an approval of their actions.

I know exactly what Pete Peterson meant when he said he needed to take several showers a day because of what he 'witnessed'.

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

4evrneo (30th January 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Look for more celebrity deaths as well!

Remember Jasmin de Grazia and Whitney Houston,
    died the same way near the Super Bowl,
    drowning in the tub!!

28. Link to Post #15
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Well, I´m not sure.

People were making all sorts of apparently impressive connections regarding the London Olympics and actually absolutely nothing happened there as predicted.

It´s quite common for people to find conspiracy connections pointing to the false flag possibility on every major event, however, as far as I know, none of such predictions was fulfilled so far.

Cheers,

Raf.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

baddbob (30th January 2013), Matisse (1st February 2013), Operator (30th January 2013), Ruby L. (4th February 2013), RUSirius (30th January 2013), T Smith (1st February 2013), Teti75 (31st January 2013)

30. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member 4evrneo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,384 times in 492 posts

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    Okay I am going to include several clips of video I have come across over the passed weeks. I have decided to wait on this until I saw enough foreshadowing to Bring this up.

I am not here to fear monger just raise awareness in a hope to stop this possible scenario.

Points of interest discussed in the following videos. Both 911 WTC and Stadium are built on top of graveyards. Gotham City Map from Batman Dark knight rises. Doritos and Mercedes Benz commercials, Illuminati card game cards, Bohemian Grove and connection to Sanfransisco 49ers, Ravens and Baltimore appearing in movies that blow up a sports stadium and much more.

Yes there is a NORAD drill planned that day in the area

Fist Daboo7 here

also, Mercedes Benz commercial the stadium is sponsored by MB.

The Sum of all fears movie clips The number 13 and bombs on the fans head-wear and face paint. The Baltimore Ravens are one of the teams participating there are several mentions of Baltimore in the movie clip below.

Did anyone notice the length of this last video? 13:13
    I pray this doesnt happen.

Edit: whoa ! when I was watching the video, it said 13:13 and then after posting it said 13:14 wtf?

31. The Following User Says Thank You to 4evrneo For This Post:

Referee (30th January 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    People were making all sorts of apparently impressive connections regarding the London Olympics and actually absolutely nothing happened there as predicted.
    A few posts back I mentioned witnessing things I would rather have skipped ... This experience taught me however that usually
    a lot more is happening than the general public is aware of. Not necessarily conspiracies but a lot is going on behind the curtain.
    So "actually absolutely nothing happened" cannot be proven ...

It´s quite common for people to find conspiracy connections pointing to the false flag possibility on every major event, however, as far as I know, none of such predictions was fulfilled so far.
    I think it is safer to say "as far as I know".

The thing is we (as general public) are getting better and better informed. At the same time it will make clear that we
    are indeed more occupied and perhaps even more worried by this enhanced observation.
    Question is can regular people handle the truth? They were never trained for that ...

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

4evrneo (30th January 2013), RMorgan (30th January 2013)

34. Link to Post #18
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    A few posts back I mentioned witnessing things I would rather have skipped ... This experience taught me however that usually
    a lot more is happening than the general public is aware of. Not necessarily conspiracies but a lot is going on behind the curtain.
    So "actually absolutely nothing happened" cannot be proven ...

I think it is safer to say "as far as I know".

The thing is we (as general public) are getting better and better informed. At the same time it will make clear that we
    are indeed more occupied and perhaps even more worried by this enhanced observation.
    Question is can regular people handle the truth? They were never trained for that ...
    Hey mate,

Well, when I said that nothing happened there as predicted, I was referring to the predictions of a massive "terrorist" attack or a massive alien related false flag event, which were the most discussed topics by conspiracy theorists back then.

Now, if something happened on subtle level, you´re right, there´s no way to prove or disprove it. However, the predicted "false flag" event itself didn´t happen.

Anyway, do regular people can handle the truth? Well, I don´t know; We´ll have to give it a try, eventually. The sooner the better.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 30th January 2013 at 16:28.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Operator (30th January 2013), RUSirius (30th January 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

Be X-tra alert EVERYWHERE/ANYWHERE you are....
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

37. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

4evrneo (30th January 2013), Referee (30th January 2013), RMorgan (30th January 2013)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

I was referring to the predictions of a massive "terrorist" attack or a massive alien related false flag event, which were the most discussed topics by conspiracy theorists back then.
    Hi Raf,

I understand your remark and was not disputing it.

Here's a remarkable example: World Trade Center bombing on February 26, 1993
    We know now that this was probably the 1st attempt to bring down the towers.
    They did not succeed and therefor this news made hardly any impression back then.
    This is partly also due to the fact that public internet was in its infancy of course.

Nobody was alarmed by this event to the level that it was expected to be attempted again.

So I am less worried about being aware of potential threats a few times too much than being not aware of it at all.
    Perhaps some of the events were prevented by this awareness.

I agree with you, the problem is that it gets exaggerated to a ridiculous level sometimes.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Referee (30th January 2013), RMorgan (30th January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast