+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Eric Dollard -- A Modern-Day Nikola Tesla

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Default Eric Dollard -- A Modern-Day Nikola Tesla

http://www.indiegogo.com/ericdollard

Quote As a fifteen year old he got his first job with Americas biggest Radio corporation RCA, as a 16 year old he graduated high-school as a full fledged engineer and began working for Bell Labs and then went on to conquer every technical challenge the US Navy threw at him. Eric Dollard has dedicated his life to discovering scientific truth to better humanity. He succeeded beyond all expectations and even surpassed Nikola Tesla. His reward has been tyranny and poverty.

I checked for any threads about Eric Dollard and none was found, even any posts inside threads.

Wow. We have a living, modern-day Nikola Tesla living amongst us now -- Eric Dollard.

Please read that article in the link above and try to take action, if you can, to help Eric Dollard survive the harsh hand of the goddamn bastard Cabal.

Dollard has had eight -- EIGHT ... 8 -- labs that he had created be destroyed by the bastards. Can you imagine losing just one lab with expensive gear, let alone eight of them? Jeezzy!

I've long known that the Cabal regards true geniuses to be serious threats to their system if such free-thinking, people-centered and truth-centered geniuses ever get their information out and what's happened to Eric Dollard is proof of that.

So, please, do try to help this guy -- he's our Tesla of today.

~Mozart
    Last edited by Mozart; 30th January 2013 at 19:49.

2. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Butangeld (14th February 2013), Lisab (30th January 2013), Lunesoleil (25th November 2020), Maunagarjana (31st January 2013), Patrikas (30th January 2013), Richard S. (6th February 2013), RMorgan (30th January 2013), ROMANWKT (30th January 2013), Ruby L. (31st January 2013), seleka (20th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2013), ViralSpiral (30th January 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

Default Re: Eric Dollard -- A Modern-Day Nikola Tesla

Hi Mozart, there is indeed a thread here.

Several Avalonians (including me) have already contributed.

Wish I could do more.....
    .... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Lisab (30th January 2013), Mozart (30th January 2013), PurpleLama (30th January 2013), ROMANWKT (30th January 2013), Ruby L. (31st January 2013), seleka (20th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ViralSpiral (here)

****! Thanks, ViralSpiral, for alerting me to this.

I did use the search box and included searches for any threads using just the name of "Eric Dollard". The damn search came up empty. Jeezzz...

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

ROMANWKT (30th January 2013), seleka (20th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Wales Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,775 times in 1,313 posts

The sun is about to diminish its strength within 7 years, possibility of a freeze until next reversal.

roman

Last edited by ROMANWKT; 31st January 2013 at 00:02.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ROMANWKT For This Post:

haibane (31st January 2013), Referee (31st January 2013), Snookie (31st January 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Information to All:
    I find this plea for help a little distasteful since I have done alot of research into Mr.Eric Dollard. The reason I find it distasteful is that
    1. no one can show that Mr.Eric Dollard is getting the money anyone sends.
    2. The fund has been closed on some sites and still open on others.
    3. Most of the sites have said that Mr.Eric Dollard is easy to get a hold of by snail mail. I personally don't believe this.
    4. The sites posting threads to fund his research including Avalon haven't done their homework and made sure that the money is actually going to the person it's set up for.
    5. Mr.Eric Dollard appears not to want any help since I offered him a job and to finance a new lab etc.
    6. I find it worthless to continue propagating one mans work when he himself doesn't want to help himself. You can give someone water but you can't make them drink.
    7. I would like for someone, just one person, to actually tell me that they have talked to Mr.Eric Dollard.
    8. When you talk to Mr.Eric Dollard I would like to know if he has collected all the money donated?
    9. I would like to know if he actually wants a job?
    I don't believe he does from my research.

This could go on and on and on and you get the drift that even if he is one of the smartest men on the planet at this time I have a very hard time
    believing he needs or wants money, a job or to continue work.
    chancy

PS IF only $20,000 was needed to fund Mr.Eric Dollards work I'm sure it was funded many moons ago. Why flog a dead horse?

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

butcherman (2nd February 2013), Maunagarjana (31st January 2013), meeradas (31st January 2013), Mozart (30th January 2013), Richard S. (6th February 2013), ROMANWKT (30th January 2013), Ruby L. (31st January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2013), ViralSpiral (30th January 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Thank you for your response Chancy.

Your assumption of my lack of research in this matter, is fact. Perhaps his energy signature spoke to my sensitive emotional state. Should my contribution land anywhere other than the 'intention', I still won't give up hope in humanity.....

He may be an eccentric hermit, who actually likes living off the grid. I was not aware that you had offered him a job. Did he refuse? Or just not respond?

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

meeradas (31st January 2013), ROMANWKT (31st January 2013), Ruby L. (31st January 2013), seleka (20th November 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (30th January 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you for your response Chancy.
    Your assumption of my lack of research in this matter, is fact. Perhaps his energy signature spoke to my sensitive emotional state. Should my contribution land anywhere other than the 'intention', I still won't give up hope in humanity.....

He may be an eccentric hermit, who actually likes living off the grid. I was not aware that you had offered him a job. Did he refuse? Or just not respond?
    Hello ViralSpiral: Thanks for the reply! I really don't care for pleas for money as you can tell. There are too many of these online. From what you wrote ViralSpiral you assume that I was talking about you? Actually I was talking about everyone and no one and everyone in between.
    Here's my example to make it very easy to understand:
    In a grocery store the oranges are boxed and taped shut. Everyone is just picking up the boxes sometimes 3 or 4 boxes at a time without checking to see if the oranges are any good inside. ( I opened the boxes and there were at least 5 rotten ones in each box with the remaining ones close to rotten.)
    The point of the little story is that maybe there's a bad orange setting up the fund for Mr.Eric Dollard and no ones making sure he is even getting the funds.
    It would be interesting to see what research you or anyone has done to make sure the funds are getting to the said recipient? Do I care if you or anyone donates? Of course I don't because Carma will smile on you sometime in life for the contribution. I am just curious as my post said if anyone has talked to Mr.Eric Dollard by phone, email, fax, cell phone, snail mail or in person I would like to hear the story from them?
    I believe in humanity also but find that humanity sometimes is getting a helping hand from people ingenious enough to take advantage of a good situation like this one.
    I never gave some private information about offering a job to brag. I gave the information because someone needs to put a stop to people just pouring money into someone elses hands that don't deserve it. ( I don't believe Mr.Eric Dollard even knows someone is fund raising for him. In fact I don't believe he has received one red cent little lone 2 red cents from this fund raiser.)
    I'm asking for someone to prove me wrong. Just one person whoever that may be.
    Thanks for your generousity to anyone that will share their story with all of us.
    chancy

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

meeradas (31st January 2013), ROMANWKT (31st January 2013), Ruby L. (31st January 2013), ViralSpiral (30th January 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Your observations are relevant. I will be following it up.
    Thanks again

P.s. I think my karma just rode over my dogma

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

meeradas (31st January 2013), ROMANWKT (31st January 2013), seleka (20th November 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Chancy ~

Thank you for your input.

In future posts, can you please create open spaces in your posts, so that they don't appear as giant blocks of text? Those kinds of blocks of text are hard to read for many.

You have raised some really great points.

I took the liberty to open up your post in the quote below.

Quote Posted by chancy (here)

Hello ViralSpiral: Thanks for the reply!

I really don't care for pleas for money as you can tell. There are too many of these online. From what you wrote ViralSpiral you assume that I was talking about you? Actually I was talking about everyone and no one and everyone in between.

Here's my example to make it very easy to understand:

In a grocery store the oranges are boxed and taped shut. Everyone is just picking up the boxes sometimes 3 or 4 boxes at a time without checking to see if the oranges are any good inside. ( I opened the boxes and there were at least 5 rotten ones in each box with the remaining ones close to rotten.)

The point of the little story is that maybe there's a bad orange setting up the fund for Mr.Eric Dollard and no ones making sure he is even getting the funds.

It would be interesting to see what research you or anyone has done to make sure the funds are getting to the said recipient? Do I care if you or anyone donates? Of course I don't because Carma will smile on you sometime in life for the contribution. I am just curious as my post said if anyone has talked to Mr.Eric Dollard by phone, email, fax, cell phone, snail mail or in person I would like to hear the story from them?

I believe in humanity also but find that humanity sometimes is getting a helping hand from people ingenious enough to take advantage of a good situation like this one.

I never gave some private information about offering a job to brag. I gave the information because someone needs to put a stop to people just pouring money into someone elses hands that don't deserve it. ( I don't believe Mr.Eric Dollard even knows someone is fund raising for him. In fact I don't believe he has received one red cent little lone 2 red cents from this fund raiser.)

I'm asking for someone to prove me wrong. Just one person whoever that may be.

Thanks for your generousity to anyone that will share their story with all of us.

chancy

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

meeradas (31st January 2013), Operator (30th January 2013), ROMANWKT (31st January 2013), seleka (20th November 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hello Mozart:
    I am not trying to leave large open spots. I am simply replying to the post by clicking on the button that says: "Reply to post with Quote"
    From there I have no idea what is happening. Must be a glitch in the software.
    Have a great day!
    chancy

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Mozart (31st January 2013), ROMANWKT (31st January 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

I find this guy interesting, but I was put off a bit when I watched this video where he claims that the sun and stars are not visible from space:

This would be a secret impossible to keep. With all the astronauts who have been out there? Come on. And then there's film footage from the international space station like this:

http://vimeo.com/38409143

Sure it's probably got long exposure some processing on it, but that doesn't mean the sun and stars are not visible altogether. He also said some other things about the sun that sound intriguing but may not really be true at all.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana; 31st January 2013 at 00:54.

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

meat suit (31st January 2013), Mozart (31st January 2013), ROMANWKT (31st January 2013), seleka (20th November 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Information to All:
    I find this plea for help a little distasteful since I have done alot of research into Mr.Eric Dollard. The reason I find it distasteful is that
    1. no one can show that Mr.Eric Dollard is getting the money anyone sends.
    2. The fund has been closed on some sites and still open on others.
    3. Most of the sites have said that Mr.Eric Dollard is easy to get a hold of by snail mail. I personally don't believe this.
    4. The sites posting threads to fund his research including Avalon haven't done their homework and made sure that the money is actually going to the person it's set up for.
    5. Mr.Eric Dollard appears not to want any help since I offered him a job and to finance a new lab etc.
    6. I find it worthless to continue propagating one mans work when he himself doesn't want to help himself. You can give someone water but you can't make them drink.
    7. I would like for someone, just one person, to actually tell me that they have talked to Mr.Eric Dollard.
    8. When you talk to Mr.Eric Dollard I would like to know if he has collected all the money donated?
    9. I would like to know if he actually wants a job?
    I don't believe he does from my research.

This could go on and on and on and you get the drift that even if he is one of the smartest men on the planet at this time I have a very hard time
    believing he needs or wants money, a job or to continue work.
    chancy

PS IF only $20,000 was needed to fund Mr.Eric Dollards work I'm sure it was funded many moons ago. Why flog a dead horse?
    excuse me, did I read that right that you are willing to hire clean energy inventors and fund the project?

24. Link to Post #13
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

So he didnt jump at the chance ehhh? Why did you think he would. Read what Carmody said on the other thread - it takes skill and care to stay in the game when you are working if fields like this.

What assurances did you give him for his security and well being?

I am glad you posted - I am not having a go at you, but there is a lot of detail missing in what you have posted here.

If I read you right, you are accusing the middle men of a potential con-job and not Eric Dollard - and thats certainly a fair point and we should explore it. However what you have said does not prove anything.

I have turned down a lot of job offers in my time. It doesn't signify my disinterest in my career.
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

25. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Butangeld (14th February 2013), meeradas (31st January 2013), Mozart (31st January 2013), Rocky_Shorz (1st February 2013), ROMANWKT (31st January 2013), seleka (20th November 2013), ViralSpiral (31st January 2013)

26. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    I find this guy interesting, but I was put off a bit when I watched this video where he claims that the sun and stars are not visible from space:

This would be a secret impossible to keep. With all the astronauts who have been out there? Come on. And then there's film footage from the international space station like this:

Sure it's probably got long exposure some processing on it, but that doesn't mean the sun and stars are not visible altogether. He also said some other things about the sun that sound intriguing but may not really be true at all.
    Look at the pictures taken from apollo looking back at earth there are no stars!
    Last edited by Referee; 31st January 2013 at 09:11.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (1st February 2013), ROMANWKT (31st January 2013), seleka (20th November 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

Thankyou "mozart" for the thread, I did cover him in my research, albeit briefly!!

He's got a whole lot of videos uploaded in 2007.

Will go back over what I've missed...

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

Mozart (31st January 2013), Rocky_Shorz (1st February 2013), ROMANWKT (31st January 2013), seleka (20th November 2013)

30. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

From video in post #11. Is Eric Dollard pulling our legs?

1) The solar cycles didn't 'start' during the Renaissance, that's just when Western science evolved to the point where we noticed them and started counting. So yes, we’re in cycle 24. Each cycle is very approximately 11 years long – or 22 if you take into account the magnetic reversal of the sunspots in each cycle.

2) The sun is not ‘dead’ but it is having a lower than usual maximum in cycle 24. Who says the cycles are ‘ending’? Maybe the sun is heading for another Maunder Minimum, but apart from some cold winters in Europe for some decades (which may be unconnected), it didn’t have much effect.

3) The ionosphere has ‘dissipated’ has it? Funny, I used it to communicate from Europe to the US on 21 MHz just the other day. Ask the military, aviation, and international broadcasters if the ionosphere has dissipated. It’s not generally allowing propagation of higher frequencies usually associated with solar maximum, but to report it has dissipated is incorrect.

4) No ham radio available? Wrong. Lots of international HF DX contests organised, participated in and results published as usual over the past years/decades. (And ask the manufactures of HF ham radio equipment, Yeasu, Icom, et al. if the so-called collapse of the ionosphere has affected their sales?)

5) The 'Dark Ages' had nothing to do with the sun. The term refers to a so-called ‘intellectual darkness’ after the collapse of the Roman Empire. There are those who suggest climate change in Europe during this period didn't help, but is there any sound evidence for that?

6) Ask an astronomer if it's possible (or was recoded in 1980) for the Earth's orbit to ‘wobble’ following a CME. The earth’s magnetic field is buffeted and wobbles during the bombardment of charged particles following a CME, but that’s not the same thing at all as a wobbled orbit.

7) There are inonosondes distributed around the world to tell us what the ionosphere is doing (regardless of what the sun is doing) and what frequencies to use for various HF paths, published on websites like this one. How come Mr Dollard didn’t know that?

8) I doubt RCA had anything to do with radio ‘ASTROLOGY’, and anyone knowing what they were talking about would never confuse it with ASTRONOMY, even in a slip of the tongue.

And the rest… I think I’ve made my point.

Why is he saying this stuff? Is he trying to get folks to “Oooh” and “Ahhh” over him because they don’t really understand a word he’s saying, but it sounds plausible, scientific, and fits in with what they want to believe? Or does he know that what he's disseminating is at best misleading and he is playing some other game?

Nick

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

Anchor (31st January 2013), Joseph McAree (6th February 2013), Mozart (31st January 2013), Referee (31st January 2013), RMorgan (31st January 2013), Rocky_Shorz (1st February 2013), ROMANWKT (31st January 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)

****! Thanks, ViralSpiral, for alerting me to this.

I did use the search box and included searches for any threads using just the name of "Eric Dollard". The damn search came up empty. Jeezzz...
    Yes, I curse the search engine here, repeatedly. I've no idea why it is configured the way it is, but I suspect to keep the forum from being mined by bot programs and individuals/software who are bent on resource abuse.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

1) The solar cycles didn't 'start' during the Renaissance, that's just when Western science evolved to the point where we noticed them and started counting. So yes, we’re in cycle 24. Each cycle is very approximately 11 years long – or 22 if you take into account the magnetic reversal of the sunspots in each cycle.

2) The sun is not ‘dead’ but it is having a lower than usual maximum in cycle 24. Who says the cycles are ‘ending’? Maybe the sun is heading for another Maunder Minimum, but apart from some cold winters in Europe for some decades (which may be unconnected), it didn’t have much effect.

3) The ionosphere has ‘dissipated’ has it? Funny, I used it to communicate from Europe to the US on 21 MHz just the other day. Ask the military, aviation, and international broadcasters if the ionosphere has dissipated. It’s not generally allowing propagation of higher frequencies usually associated with solar maximum, but to report it has dissipated is incorrect.

4) No ham radio available? Wrong. Lots of international HF DX contests organised, participated in and results published as usual over the past years/decades. (And ask the manufactures of HF ham radio equipment, Yeasu, Icom, et al. if the so-called collapse of the ionosphere has affected their sales?)

5) The 'Dark Ages' had nothing to do with the sun. The term refers to a so-called ‘intellectual darkness’ after the collapse of the Roman Empire. There are those who suggest climate change in Europe during this period didn't help, but is there any sound evidence for that?

6) Ask an astronomer if it's possible (or was recoded in 1980) for the Earth's orbit to ‘wobble’ following a CME. The earth’s magnetic field is buffeted and wobbles during the bombardment of charged particles following a CME, but that’s not the same thing at all as a wobbled orbit.

7) There are inonosondes distributed around the world to tell us what the ionosphere is doing (regardless of what the sun is doing) and what frequencies to use for various HF paths, published on websites like this one. How come Mr Dollard didn’t know that?

8) I doubt RCA had anything to do with radio ‘ASTROLOGY’, and anyone knowing what they were talking about would never confuse it with ASTRONOMY, even in a slip of the tongue.

And the rest… I think I’ve made my point.

Why is he saying this stuff? Is he trying to get folks to “Oooh” and “Ahhh” over him because they don’t really understand a word he’s saying, but it sounds plausible, scientific, and fits in with what they want to believe? Or does he know that what he's disseminating is at best misleading and he is playing some other game?

Nick
    He also has information that is incredibly good.

Be careful how and why you slam things.

I'll just say that there is a very good chance that he could run circles around you in a lab setting, when it comes to producing results.

The linear scientific mind can not just help fix the details, but it can in that process, bite it's own ass. Which, in my experience, it repeatedly does. That the way into the linear scientific mind..that the hole is too narrow and pre-defined. That is part of why it ends up going in circles.

Just the other day, I was watching an engineer, as a sales person, at the 2013 CES show, who was deep inside the development of the product at hand and being reported on. I watched him interact with a highly knowledgeable tech reporter, and saw a good and solid interaction, that was highly informative..and the best report on the net for his particular cutting edge tech item.

Then I saw a detail fanatic, in a thread (on the relevant forum), take apart everything they said, regarding specific details, some being slightly out of sync and mis-stated. In the videos you are looking at a raw conversation that no-one can go over. The reporter does not know the tech stuff and Eric has no opportunity to go over the tape and re-do any errors or mis-statements to his own level of satisfaction.

Babies and Bathwaters. Be careful.

for example, the idea of the stars and sun not being visible from space. It's a traverse and longitudinal waveform plasma effect situation. Depends on the charge orientation and the dark matter sheeting effects. That a polarization effect can occur due to sheeting like longitudinal wave effects....and that temporal flow patterns are subtlety shifted. That the result of this sheeting and duality wave function, is the gravity push aspect.

That gravity and time are not primary function, but secondary. they are not fundamentals. thus they are alterable, via dual wave function in the context of plasma sheeting effects as both longitudinal and transverse wave function.

This means that positional, gravitational, and temporal reality.... are mutables.

And if you had paid attention to ~all~ of what he is saying..this is what you would have learned.

That modern science is not to be an inchworm... that cannot span the gap. A hole that it has fallen into, that has led to the circular logic trap that it is currently stuck in.
    Last edited by Carmody; 31st January 2013 at 18:23.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

34. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (6th February 2013), eaglespirit (31st January 2013), Firinn (31st January 2013), Jean-Luc (6th February 2013), JRS (2nd February 2013), Marianne (31st January 2013), Rocky_Shorz (1st February 2013), ROMANWKT (6th February 2013), seleka (20th November 2013), ThePythonicCow (6th February 2013)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)

Nick
    He also has information that is incredibly good.

Be careful how and why you slam things.

I'll just say that there is a very good chance that he could run circles around you in a lab setting, when it comes to producing results.

The linear scientific mind can not just help fix the details, but it can in that process, bite it's own ass. Which, in my experience, it repeatedly does. That the way into the linear scientific mind..that the hole is too narrow and pre-defined. That is part of why it ends up going in circles.

Just the other day, I was watching an engineer, as a sales person, at the 2013 CES show, who was deep inside the development of the product at hand and being reported on. I watched him interact with a highly knowledgeable tech reporter, and saw a good and solid interaction, that was highly informative..and the best report on the net for his particular cutting edge tech item.

Then I saw a detail fanatic, in a thread (on the relevant forum), take apart everything they said, regarding specific details, some being slightly out of sync and mis-stated. In the videos you are looking at a raw conversation that no-one can go over. The reporter does not know the tech stuff and Eric has no opportunity to go over the tape and re-do any errors or mis-statements to his own level of satisfaction.

Babies and Bathwaters. Be careful.
    Hello Nick...Wishing You Well!

At this point in time after over 5 years of an intense personal relationship with the sun and approaching 1400 hours of direct intake of the energy with my eyes and heart and soul and body and mind in meditation I can confirm that it is a 'transformer/converter' as Eric Dollard states.

I was spiritually transformed/converted by the sun's energy in January of 2007 and have never looked back or away.

What he is saying about the sun is misunderstood and misconstrued by your delivery in post #16, imho!

And it is dying, imho...as in it is NOT going to continue in the same "light" as we have experienced it...it itself is transmuting in this 3d reality and is transforming this place and we are right in the middle of a 'conversion'... inclusive of all ingredients on Mother Earth, and it is about to implode every bit of scientific and historic nonsense we have been pulverized with!

36. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Firinn (31st January 2013), Marianne (31st January 2013), Rocky_Shorz (1st February 2013)

37. Link to Post #20
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,006 times in 904 posts

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)

Look at the pictures taken from apollo looking back at earth there are no stars!
    are you talking about pictures taken from the moons surface? that would be a 'moon daytime' picture, where I think you wouldnt see stars... same as daytime earth...
    I could be wrong though... but yeah, last night I googled wether you see stars in space, and yes, it seems you do... so, I am not sure I am going to spend much time on this guy...

38. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meat suit For This Post:

Maunagarjana (1st February 2013), Referee (31st January 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast