Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3

Thread: Eric Dollard -- A Modern-Day Nikola Tesla

1. Link to Post #41
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Default Re: Eric Dollard -- A Modern-Day Nikola Tesla

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    600km away from the earth is not even close to being in outer space. it is just 600km away, is all. 'Field of reference' wise, it is right on top of the earth.

Beuller? Beuller? Beuller?

I hope someone has a clue what I just said. I know it is tricky. That one has to take their awareness of how reality is, what it is... and turn inside out, in some ways.

T change the frame of reference in order to even begin to get back on the track of ruminating/thinking one's way out of the given corner and dead end.
    Hey Carmody,

Quote Hubble orbits the Earth at an altitude of about 353 miles (569 kilometers). It takes about 97 minutes to complete one orbit around the Earth. Hubble passes into the shadow of the Earth for 28 to 36 minutes in each orbit. The orbit inclines at a 28.5-degree angle.

This orbit is high enough that Hubble is above the Earth's atmosphere and can conduct its science operations without the negative effects of the atmosphere.

Seeing through Earth's atmosphere is similar to looking at objects through a pool of water. Remember how little you can see when you open your eyes under water and how much better you can see when you are out of the water. It is very similar as far as science is concerned with the telescope. The Earth's atmosphere acts similarly to water and greatly reduces what we can see in space from the ground. Hubble is in orbit above the atmosphere because it has unrestricted visibility into space and can "see" much better than anyone or anything on the ground.
    source: http://hubblesite.org/hubble_discove...de05long.shtml

Quote It is in an orbit roughly 560 km above the Earth and circles the Earth once every 97 minutes. While for most intents and purposes the Hubble Space Telescope can be considered to be in space, it actually lies in what is known as the thermosphere: the largest and most tenuous part of the Earth's atmosphere. The thernosphere is roughly one million times less dense than the atmosphere at sea level, yet it is enough to affect the orbits of satellites that fly within it.
    source: http://www.deepastronomy.com/how-the...die-video.html

Really, I have nothing against the man, but his claim that we can´t see stars in outer space is really hard, if not impossible, to believe.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 6th February 2013 at 20:17.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

meat suit (6th February 2013), Nick Matkin (6th February 2013), Referee (6th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

...and let it be known that Carmody is 'complimenting' you, Nick...giving the gracious benefit of the doubt.
    And this is me speaking and no one else prompting.
    It is a full leap off the cliff...and everything about our 'rigged' reality points even the most intelligent and talented and creative in the wrong direction...full time. Punching out has to be done...or it cannot get/be grasped.
    My Opinion!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Referee (6th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

Dollard is "speaking" in "out of this world" terms...not of our 3d knowing or experiencing...A HIGHER knowing and experiencing.

Things would NOT be experienced or "seen" the same...fully "out and away" from where we stand!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Referee (6th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

600km away from the earth is not even close to being in outer space. it is just 600km away, is all. 'Field of reference' wise, it is right on top of the earth.

I hope someone has a clue what I just said. I know it is tricky. That one has to take their awareness of how reality is, what it is... and turn inside out, in some ways.

T change the frame of reference in order to even begin to get back on the track of ruminating/thinking one's way out of the given corner and dead end.
    The only way I can do that is by remembering the thousands upon thousands of confirmations
    the study of astrology has revealed to me.

Your way is so far off my point of reference that it just makes my eyes glaze over.
    But never mind. I accept what you are saying, somewhere in there is the truth,
    and I'm willing to believe it- hook, line and sinker.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th February 2013), Referee (6th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by ulli (here)

The only way I can do that is by remembering the thousands upon thousands of confirmations
    the study of astrology has revealed to me.

Your way is so far off my point of reference that it just makes my eyes glaze over.
    But never mind. I accept what you are saying, somewhere in there is the truth,
    and I'm willing to believe it- hook, line and sinker.
    This is why the PTB, as it where, don't want you to have or explore astrology.

That the fundamental of etheric or longitudinal wave function is illustrated as the formation point of reality and 3d space/time, due to the fact that astrology works and works perfectly as advertised.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

eaglespirit (6th February 2013), Referee (6th February 2013), ulli (6th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,119 times in 3,951 posts

Lost and or hidden technology.
    like: Analogue and valve electronics as apposed to digital solid state electrics.

See Eric Dollard http://ericpdollard.com/ for info about true electronics.
    I'm a simple easy going guy that is very upset/sad with the worlds hidden controllers!
    We need LEADERS who bat from the HEART!
    Rise up above them Dark evil doers, not within anger but with LOVE

12. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,741 times in 1,499 posts

Quote Posted by Sunny-side-up (here)
    Lost and or hidden technology.
    like: Analogue and valve electronics as apposed to digital solid state electrics.

See Eric Dollard http://ericpdollard.com/ for info about true electronics.
    It appears to me that Dollard has built a Tesla coil. It's a resonant AC high-voltage generator. I built one. There are clubs for enthusiasts who want to build large ones. Youtube has lots of videos of them.

The technology to build them is not lost, hidden, secret or breaks any of our known laws of physics. And just because it turns 100 volts into 1000, or 10,000 volts does not mean it's generating 'free energy'. (The Tesla Coil does not violate P=IV)

Dollard has some very peculiar ideas (the Dark Ages were thus named after the sun dimming during the Maunder Minimum for example!), but his explanation of MF and HF transmitters is completely accurate and un-muddled. He's an unusual character...

Not sure what connection he has with moon landings...

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Nick Matkin For This Post:

silvanelf (30th July 2019)

14. Link to Post #48
    Madagascar Avalon Member silvanelf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,587 times in 299 posts

Quote Posted by Nick Matkin (here)
    Dollard has some very peculiar ideas (the Dark Ages were thus named after the sun dimming during the Maunder Minimum for example!), but his explanation of MF and HF transmitters is completely accurate and un-muddled. He's an unusual character...

Not sure what connection he has with moon landings...
    Dollard relies heavily on Charles Proteus Steinmetz and his book 'Electric Discharges, Waves and Impulses' (1911). Steinmetz rejected 'the prehistoric conception of electrostatic charge (electron) on the conductor'. But Steinmetz was wrong, electrons -- or electrostatic charges in general -- are real. Here is the irony: Steinmetz viewed mathematical aesthetics as more important as experimental facts.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 3