+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: A PRESERVED, INTACT ET skeleton? For REAL?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Default A PRESERVED, INTACT ET skeleton? For REAL?

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...ew-russian-doc

Holy SH!T!

We could have the world's first publicly-known intact specimen of an EBE -- Extraterrestrial Biological Entity!

Quote UPDATE, NEXT MORNING: WHY GO AFTER AMARDEEP KALEKA?

Is this "just another Disclosure film" with high-ranking insiders -- the likes of which we've seen so many before?

Not exactly.

What if Kaleka's film is about to present the world's first intact, preserved specimen of an extraterrestrial humanoid?

If this specimen is real, it's EFFING HUGE!

~Mozart
    Last edited by Mozart; 31st January 2013 at 21:47.

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Ammit (1st February 2013), bennycog (31st January 2013), BMJ (31st January 2013), DeBron (31st January 2013), Earth Angel (31st January 2013), Joseph McAree (31st January 2013), jsb_swampfox (31st January 2013), kemo (31st January 2013), Kiforall (31st January 2013), KiwiElf (31st January 2013), Lifebringer (31st January 2013), Sabrina (31st January 2013), sdv (2nd February 2013), shadowstalker (31st January 2013), Star Tsar (1st February 2013), STATIC (31st January 2013), Tane Mahuta (31st January 2013), ulli (31st January 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: David Wilcock ~ Disclosure Now: NEW 3-hr Russian Doc Blasts Financial Tyranny

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.
    Hi, I will look you directly in your eyes and tell you wholeheartedly that I love you.

Will you run, or reciprocate?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeBron For This Post:

Mozart (31st January 2013), Star Tsar (1st February 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member STATIC's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,125 times in 283 posts

Default Re: David Wilcock ~ Disclosure Now: NEW 3-hr Russian Doc Blasts Financial Tyranny

How funny. Hiding away gold comes before mini alien humanoid. Disclosure can't get any cooler than this. Does anyone know exactly what the time line for this movie Serius is?

Source: Watch on Vimeo

I hope this thing makes it to completion.
    Last edited by STATIC; 31st January 2013 at 17:11.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

gaiagirl (31st January 2013), Holly Lindin (2nd February 2013), Mozart (31st January 2013), Pam (31st January 2013), Star Tsar (1st February 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Answered my own question. It says on there website http://www.sirius.neverendinglight.com/
    spring 2013. It looks like that may get pushed until the DNA analysis of the little guy is complete so it can be incorporated in to the film.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

gaiagirl (31st January 2013), Holly Lindin (2nd February 2013), jackovesk (31st March 2013), Mozart (31st January 2013), selinam (31st January 2013), Star Tsar (1st February 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Default Re: A PRESERVED, INTACT ET skeleton? For REAL?

BUMP.

I'm bumping this thread because of the added ET skeleton issue that David added onto his post.

Man, it's EFFING HUGE.

This may be the first publicly-revealed REAL EBE!

Let's hope that this is the case.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

Holly Lindin (2nd February 2013), Star Tsar (1st February 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

strange nobody is commenting on this. I mean really? It's a 6 inch tall alien. And they are working on a DNA profile. This sparks nobody's interest?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

Holly Lindin (2nd February 2013), Mozart (1st February 2013), Star Tsar (1st February 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

There is another thread on this here by Exomatrix..............

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-2013-UFO-OVNI
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Holly Lindin (2nd February 2013), jackovesk (31st March 2013), Mozart (1st February 2013), Star Tsar (1st February 2013), STATIC (1st February 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Red face Re: A PRESERVED, INTACT ET skeleton? For REAL?

Would a body that small be able to support a head which is nearly half its size?
    Apologies for noob question.
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 1st February 2013 at 06:25.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Mozart (1st February 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Quote Posted by STATIC (here)
    strange nobody is commenting on this. I mean really? It's a 6 inch tall alien. And they are working on a DNA profile. This sparks nobody's interest?

That's exactly my thoughts, too. I'm like, WTF?

I'm guessing that people are so dead-set against David Wilcock that they'll pass up ANYTHING that has to do with the guy. Jeezy!

That information on that alien is effing HUGE. The photos, information, etc, comes from Steven Greer's site and David is only trying to publicize this event as a way of protecting the research team via publicity.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Mozart For This Post:

STATIC (1st February 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Well, David himself is kind of dismissing it (in a sense), by making the headline all about 'Financial Tyranny', then later in the article, 'oh by the way, here's an alien.'

There have just been so many forgeries of so-called extraterrestrial corpses that it's going to take more than an x-ray image (which could easily be an artist's rendition) to convince me. I know the same body appears briefly in the Sirius trailer, but again it's going to take more than just that to prove anything.

There are some extremely talented people out there who can create very convincing effects. There's even a television series on Syfy called 'Face Off' where amateurs compete to create various extreme makeup effects, etc, and based on some of their work they could easily be professionals. http://www.syfy.com/faceoff/faces

I'd love to believe disclosure is finally coming out into the open, but this is unfortunately the age of profound distortion and deceptive capabilities.
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Freed Fox For This Post:

Mozart (1st February 2013), STATIC (1st February 2013), Wind (3rd February 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

I'm looking, I'm looking. Very interesting! I've been waiting on this movie, can't wait.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Holly Lindin (2nd February 2013), Mozart (1st February 2013), STATIC (1st February 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    Well, David himself is kind of dismissing it (in a sense), by making the headline all about 'Financial Tyranny', then later in the article, 'oh by the way, here's an alien.'

There have just been so many forgeries of so-called extraterrestrial corpses that it's going to take more than an x-ray image (which could easily be an artist's rendition) to convince me. I know the same body appears briefly in the Sirius trailer, but again it's going to take more than just that to prove anything.

There are some extremely talented people out there who can create very convincing effects. There's even a television series on Syfy called 'Face Off' where amateurs compete to create various extreme makeup effects, etc, and based on some of their work they could easily be professionals. http://www.syfy.com/faceoff/faces

I'd love to believe disclosure is finally coming out into the open, but this is unfortunately the age of profound distortion and deceptive capabilities.
    In any other situation I would totally agree with you. However this is coming from Steven Greer. He does not seem like the kind of person that would B.S people considering how much work his organization has done to bring about disclosure. I just figured at least there would be some digging about what the current situation actually is. Also People tend to drop dead or disappear when things like this are the real deal. The father of Amardeep Kaleka who is the producer of Sirius was murdered. This is very suspect considering the subject matter of this film.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

Frank Hewitt (31st March 2013), Freed Fox (1st February 2013), Mozart (1st February 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Interest? Yes, but I am on the fence about this.

There are many reasons to be skeptical. To begin with the photo in the OP is far too perfect.
    A being of 6 inches would be fragile. I would expect e.g. injuries if it was from a crashed craft.
    Also, when you look at the posture it looks like an x-ray of a being standing. Both(!) arms are
    lightly bent. And the angle of the x-ray is a bit weird.

But on top of that I don't trust Greer anymore. Part of it is my intuition and I think destroyed
    his own credibility. He may be part of controlled opposition.
    How convenient is it that all this info will come out this spring? I expect that further financial
    collapse, wars and chaos might intensify. So this may be a nice distraction from real problems.
    perhaps, especially for the alternative media.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Mozart (1st February 2013), Star Tsar (1st February 2013), STATIC (1st February 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Thanks operator. See I am by no means an expert. That's why I count on the discerning minds of avalon to call BS on things like this. I have opinions but I'm just on the outside looking in.
    Of course with the amount of blatant fakes in this topic matter you have to be incredibly skeptical. I guess my thoughts are that I'm dam sure we are not alone. Still waiting for the ball to drop though.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to STATIC For This Post:

Mozart (1st February 2013), Operator (1st February 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Thanks operator. See I am by no means an expert. That's why I count on the discerning minds of avalon to call BS on things like this. I have opinions but I'm just on the outside looking in.
    Of course with the amount of blatant fakes in this topic matter you have to be incredibly skeptical. I guess my thoughts are that I'm dam sure we are not alone. Still waiting for the ball to drop though.
    Well I am not sure ... just on the fence. I could be wrong.
    But I guess it helps to get as much input as possible which helps to weigh the value
    of the material presented. It feels good to do that together with so many open-minded
    and clever people.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Mozart (1st February 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Conchis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,259 times in 274 posts

So, I'm so crazy that I'm trying to count the spine to see if they match "human" construction. You'd think that if it were truly alien that probably there would be a different number of cervical, thoracic and lumbar processes. I wish the angle were a little different.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Conchis For This Post:

Mozart (2nd February 2013)

33. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,651 times in 1,409 posts

Quote Posted by Conchis (here)
    So, I'm so crazy that I'm trying to count the spine to see if they match "human" construction. You'd think that if it were truly alien that probably there would be a different number of cervical, thoracic and lumbar processes. I wish the angle were a little different.
    You are close, the proof that this is not a human embryo or infant is in the bones & cartilage.

There are parts of the skeletal structure that form at certain ages; it is from this that they can deduce its not human, (amongst other things.)

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Spiral For This Post:

35. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Forget his name, but remember the Mexican TV guy who embraces UFOs? He actually held a tiny skeleton that appeared alien like. It's on film and looks real. Same?
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

36. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

37. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

I don't have any issue with David Wilcock. He's certainly put in more effort than I have

This tiny alien here reminds me of one that was found by a boy in South America maybe 10+ years ago. He claimed it was still slightly alive when he found it and kept it in the fridge for a couple of days. The local university, I think this was in Chile from memory, came and took it away to do some DNA analysis. It then disappeared from the university before they had conducted the tests. No surprise there.

Later the authorities said it was just a mouse. Doesn't look much like a mouse. Could this be the same one in the video?

38. The Following User Says Thank You to Butangeld For This Post:

Frank Hewitt (31st March 2013)

39. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Default Now David has another blog article out -- TWO EXTRATERRESTRIALS FOUND

http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/d...-south-america

Quote A fully intact ET corpse from South America, featured in the upcoming SIRIUS documentary, is nearly identical to another mummified body found in Russia in 1996.

Both beings emerged from egg-shaped craft. The Russian being lived with us on Earth for at least three weeks -- and was completely benevolent.

See the astonishing comparison photos for yourself!

[UPDATE, SAME NIGHT: These same beings apparently visited Easter Island, were revered as Gods, and turned into little statues. See below.]

So after you read this one, can you please send out the link, an excerpt and your own comment out into your email contacts, twitter, etc? It needs to go viral.

~Mozart

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast