+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Psychotronic Weapons

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

Default Psychotronic Weapons

-------

This is a thread on the subject of remote physical and emotional attacks on intended targets, using classified advanced technology. These weapons are called Psychotronic Weapons.

Here's a start -- prompted by the experience of Avalon's own ghostrider, reported here.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-heart-attack-

It's documented that advanced technology exists that can induce heart attacks on targets.

In my first (4 hour long) Skype conversation with Charles, several months before he was taken back, I joked with him that I'd better be careful because someone could drive by and zap me with one of the heart-attack-inducers (read below for more on these).

His reply was deadpan: he said that a drive-by was not necessary, and it could be done from the other side of the world.

Read this page on the Camelot tribute section, in honor of Arie DeGeus:

http://projectcamelot.org/degeus.html

On November 11, 2007, Arie DeGeus, the inventor of a revolutionary, affordable, clean energy technology, was found slumped in his car, totally unresponsive, in the long-term parking lot of the Charlotte Douglas International Airport in North Carolina. He was taken to the hospital and died a short time later. The autopsy suggested heart failure, so officials stated that the death was a result of a medical problem or natural causes, and unlikely to be a homicide.

Those who were involved with his research are doubtful, citing - among other things - that he had been in good health at around age 45. The timing is also suspicious: DeGeus was apparently on his way to Europe where he was to secure major funding for the development and commercialization of his technology, which could make oil obsolete.

Security and Media Relations personnel at the airport did not respond to numerous phone and email inquiries.

Tom Bearden, a well-known figure in the cutting-edge, clean energy technology industry, wrote a lengthy report on the inventor, his death, and his technology. He said:
    DeGeus was the inventor of a thin wafer-like material/device that somehow specially aligned the atoms or electron currents ongoing in that material, so that the wafer produced a constant amperage at a small voltage – continuous real power, or in other words a strange kind of “self-powering battery”.
    (Read Bearden's entire article here)
    Bearden also speculates about the cause of death, citing a technology that shoots an electromagnetic beam that destroys the body's control of its heartbeat. He said there are two basic sizes of the Venus ECCM technique. One has a range of around thirty feet, and the other, about the size of a bazooka, has an effective range of around 200 feet.

Bearden claims to have been hit with such a device along with his colleague Ken Moore while at a restaurant several years ago. They felt the fibrillation and saw the would-be assassin about 20 feet away, with his suit coat pulled back, exposing a book-sized shooter. Fortunately, they were near an emergency exit and were able to get away before a lethal dose was received.

DeGeus had been in Salt Lake City a couple of weeks prior to his death, demonstrating the technology to some people who were also seeking to raise money for its advancement. That group said that DeGeus was not the only person who knew how the technology works, and they hope to see it go ahead even though DeGeus is no longer with us.

For more on Arie DeGeus, visit AMDG Scientific's website, or see this interview with him published by American Antigravity in 2005.

For Tom Bearden's article about his death, click here.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 31st January 2013 at 15:27.

2. The Following 56 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Ammit (31st January 2013), angel-sylph (31st January 2013), Calz (31st January 2013), ceetee9 (1st February 2013), cheez_2806 (1st February 2013), Curt (31st January 2013), Davy (2nd March 2013), DeDukshyn (1st February 2013), eaglespirit (31st January 2013), Fellow Aspirant (1st February 2013), Firinn (31st January 2013), Flash (1st March 2013), gaiagirl (31st January 2013), ghostrider (1st February 2013), golden lady (31st January 2013), Hervé (1st February 2013), Ivanhoe (31st January 2013), jagman (31st January 2013), Jean-Luc (2nd March 2013), kanishk (31st January 2013), Limor Wolf (31st January 2013), Lisab (31st January 2013), ljwheat (31st January 2013), lookbeyond (1st February 2013), mab777 (31st January 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013), Marianne (31st January 2013), misfit312 (31st January 2013), mountain_jim (1st February 2013), Neal (31st January 2013), nomadguy (1st February 2013), Ol' Roy (31st January 2013), Paa (31st January 2013), Prodigal Son (31st January 2013), Reinhard (31st January 2013), RMorgan (31st January 2013), Rocky_Shorz (1st February 2013), ROMANWKT (31st January 2013), RUSirius (31st January 2013), seko (31st January 2013), selinam (31st January 2013), shadowstalker (31st January 2013), Sidney (31st January 2013), sigma6 (31st January 2013), Spiral (31st January 2013), Spiral of Light (31st January 2013), spiritguide (31st January 2013), Spirithorse (31st January 2013), spiritwind (1st February 2013), syrwong (1st February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st January 2013), Tommy (31st January 2013), Valle (31st January 2013), vortexpoint (31st January 2013), Vrilya (31st January 2013), WhiteFeather (1st February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Default Re: Psychotronic Weapons

Bill, not to ask a dumb question,
    but can people train themselves to resist/overcome the "shock" or impulse delivered by such weapons,
    or is the EM threshold thought to be too broad to be survivable?

I think that is what happened to Fred Bell, possibly,
    but gosh -- seems like we would be dropping like flies, right?
    Or is it something very selectively used on high priority targets?

I would think you are safer as a forum owner than a cell group leader.
    Unless you hold basement meetings, you are likely not under surveillance at home,
    as people can see already where you are (online) if they want to.

IMO.

I think you guys are safer than you realize, and maybe better protected, let's pray so!

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

I'm not particularly familiar with the "Charles incident", but exactly who was he and what did he do?

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Mad Hatter (1st February 2013), Spiral (31st January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st January 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

It has been my opinion for some time now, that the "disco ball, looking fake stars" that are parked all over our night skies have a DIRECT co relation with the technology you speak of.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

DarMar (1st February 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (31st January 2013), Referee (1st February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st January 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Hey Bill,

Basically, these are all frequency weapons that act upon our natural magnetic fields.

We´re bombarded every day by several artificially generated frequencies, delivered from wireless internet, cell phone towers, etc...

I suspect that all these technologies, considered ordinary, have been used to drive people crazy and for more targeted mind manipulation purposes.

Just notice the pleasant sensation of calmness whenever there´s a major energy outage in your city or neighborhood.

This is one of the oldest war strategies; Just remember the Trojan Horse, that the Greeks used as a subterfuge to enter the city of Troy and spread chaos.

Disguising weapons as gifts is always very efficient.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 31st January 2013 at 15:57.

9. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

aranuk (31st January 2013), bennycog (31st January 2013), ceetee9 (1st February 2013), ghostrider (1st February 2013), Hervé (1st February 2013), jagman (31st January 2013), Jean-Luc (1st February 2013), ljwheat (31st January 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013), Neal (31st January 2013), Reinhard (31st January 2013), Spiral (31st January 2013), Spirithorse (31st January 2013), spiritwind (1st February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st January 2013), Valerie Villars (19th July 2019)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Bill, not to ask a dumb question,
    but can people train themselves to resist/overcome the "shock" or impulse delivered by such weapons,
    or is the EM threshold thought to be too broad to be survivable?

I think that is what happened to Fred Bell, possibly,
    but gosh -- seems like we would be dropping like flies, right?
    Or is it something very selectively used on high priority targets?

I would think you are safer as a forum owner than a cell group leader.
    Unless you hold basement meetings, you are likely not under surveillance at home,
    as people can see already where you are (online) if they want to.

IMO.

I think you guys are safer than you realize, and maybe better protected, let's pray so!
    There are some technologies that are available to combat this, but they are expensive.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

CdnSirian (31st January 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st January 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,764 times in 987 posts

"Lida machine

So evidently groups/cults/gurus/ uses this. Regularly. Incessantly. For psychic attack.
    Sending frequencies that make people sick and keep them from getting well, to perceived enemies, evidently.
    Have you heard about this?
    It seems to be common knowledge amongst frequency healers who use machines the names of which escape me right now." I got that message from a friend over a year ago.

http://mindcontrol.twoday.net/stories/434118/ has some references about this.

Every baby born in a hospital gets a DNA sample taken. And purportedly "everyone" is copied into a machine (the Lida is old). I do not know if this is true.

One cult purportedly trains their top people to attack others psychically.

One well known love and lighter purportedly uses a machine to attack specific adversaries. No, I cannot be specific.

Thanks Bill for starting a solutions thread regarding this topic! Regards all.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CdnSirian For This Post:

ghostrider (1st February 2013), ljwheat (31st January 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013), Sidney (31st January 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Is it true that grounding yourself, i.e. sleeping on the dirt or wearing non rubber soled shoes,
    helps shield against foreign impulse,

or would the opposite be true?
    Likelier to be harmed at home?

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Thank you Bill for starting this thread.

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)
    Is it true that grounding yourself, i.e. sleeping on the dirt or wearing non rubber soled shoes,
    helps shield against foreign impulse,

or would the opposite be true?
    Likelier to be harmed at home?
    I don't know if the grounding helps much but what has worked for me to pay attention to what I am feeling and not to claim that whatever I am feeling is mine - I feel a head pain or pressure as opposed to I have a headache - not the easiest thing to do sometimes.

Once I claim the feeling as being mine it is much harder to get rid of.

There has been times when the pain was too much and I was not able to handle it or get rid of it - so when that happens I will do everything I can to not let it bring me down emotionally.

As for being harmed more at home - I am not sure if it happened more at home but it was definitively more obvious but at the same time it was easier to be aware of it.

I hope this helps.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to angel-sylph For This Post:

Hervé (1st February 2013), Limor Wolf (27th August 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st January 2013)

17. Link to Post #10
    Norway Senior Administrator Tommy's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,574 times in 371 posts

I don't know if this is co-incidence or not, but when fending off various attacks I have had successfully using copper rods, in my case actually dowsing rods to be specific.

I have simply held it in my hand, directing the energy outwards trough my neural net and the rod making it in essence act as a wand.

Edit: I am directing the energy downwards into the ground.

It might be a good idea to have some familiarity with the concept of utilizing chi /Qi energy as I strongly suspect it is easier to direct energy when having done some practice.
    Skilled energy workers should be able to direct it out of their hand and / or their feet as a simple grounding exercise. That said, I know for a fact there are plenty of people familiar with directing energies without necessarily being good at grounding, so the copper rod method is mainly meant for those who finds them self in that category. Needless to say I am in that category as well.. lol

Best wishes to you all, and do not succumb to the pressure. You already are the equalizing factor, so you have all the tools you need to help yourself, and others.

Tommy
    Last edited by Tommy; 31st January 2013 at 17:09. Reason: typo

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

Limor Wolf (14th November 2015), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013), nomadguy (1st February 2013), Spiral of Light (31st January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st January 2013), Wind (31st January 2013)

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,908 times in 1,388 posts

This has been on going for decades

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bogeyman For This Post:

ghostrider (1st February 2013), jagman (31st January 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013), RMorgan (31st January 2013), Spiral (31st January 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (31st January 2013)

21. Link to Post #12
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by seeingterra (here)
    I don't know if this is co-incidence or not, but when fending off various attacks I have had successfully using copper rods, in my case actually dowsing rods to be specific.

I have simply held it in my hand, directing the energy outwards trough my neural net and the rod making it in essence act as a wand.

It might be a good idea to have some familiarity with the concept of utilizing chi /Qi energy as I strongly suspect it is easier to direct energy when having done some practice.
    Skilled energy workers should be able to direct it out of their hand and / or their feet as a simple grounding exercise. That said, I know for a fact there are plenty of people familiar with directing energies without necessarily being good at grounding, so the copper rod method is mainly meant for those who finds them self in that category. Needless to say I am in that category as well.. lol

Best wishes to you all, and do not succumb to the pressure. You already are the equalizing factor, so you have all the tools you need to help yourself, and others.

Tommy
    Thank you for this,
    you answered my question!

22. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,729 times in 2,903 posts

I wonder how powerful and directed and what exactly is being projected?
    electrical energy? a frequency of radiation?

if electrical I think the trick would be a cage of electrical insulation... actually not far from a tin foil hat...
    kinda like tin foil underwear... the idea being to redirect the charge away from and around your heart...
    And special grounding shoes... not rubber... with a wire attachment to them...
    ...just a lark in the dark

but if something like that were possible, and I was doing free energy research,
    I'd be wearing it!
    We shall not cease from exploration, and the end of all our exploring will be to arrive where we started and know the place for the first time
    By faith we understand things which are seen were not made of the things which are visible

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sigma6 For This Post:

jagman (31st January 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013), Spiral (31st January 2013)

24. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

For 10 years we used to live in a different house. Roughly 6 months before we moved, I would get uneasy panic-like feeling and my heart would skip beat or tremble when I was doing the dishes. Thinking to myself, under psychic attack I would try to fend it off while getting the dishes done - sometimes having had to get away from the sink to calm down. My 15yo son also started to mention that he did not like doing the dishes. Upon being asked why not, squeezing his chest he replied that his heart hurts doing it. Wow, if it is true they could really pin point the location - so I thought.

We were ready to move away from the city anyway, searching far and high in different directions. In one small city enclave, not only I but also my wife noticed the sudden calmness upon entering its boundaries. Hmm, have they something to negate the affect of neural attack? Anyhow, we did end up moving there.

However lately, I notice during most nights - maybe only because it is quieter - I would hear the woodpecker tone in the left ear - besides the on-going high pitch noise. Well, one's heard of the Russian's Woodpecker Mind Control thingy so I searched and found it sounded something like this https://youtube.com/watch?v=aOMVdOc9UbE only faster/compressed (more like in this article here http://www.philipcoppens.com/woodpecker.html), more muffled and with roughly a second or two breaks between variable lengths which may range around 15 seconds to a minute or longer. If I were to move my head about an inch or so off to one side or so then the tone would momentarily (within a second) cease then return - like a sweeping ripple effect.

Well, either Mr. Bowart is right or just that my left ear is failing.

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AuCo For This Post:

Hervé (1st February 2013), HORIZONS (1st March 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013), Spiral (31st January 2013)

26. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sigma6 (here)
    I wonder how powerful and directed and what exactly is being projected?
    electrical energy? a frequency of radiation?

if electrical I think the trick would be a cage of electrical insulation... actually not far from a tin foil hat...
    kinda like tin foil underwear... the idea being to redirect the charge away from and around your heart...
    And special grounding shoes... not rubber... with a wire attachment to them...
    ...just a lark in the dark

but if something like that were possible, and I was doing free energy research,
    I'd be wearing it!
    Energy, electric or otherwise are based on (in terms of measurement) various frequencies. In essence, WiFi, cellular signals, etc are all part of the electrical spectrum and as a general term it is called EMF. EMF is a generalized terminology for Electro Magnetic Frequency, thus it in essence can create some confusion as to what exactly is "EMF" and is it all harmful.
    I am not a scientist, so it is hard for me to properly explain this. But talking about frequencies, some are worse than others, and some are actually good. For example certain scalar waves can initiate healing of cells, but at a slightly different frequency it can do the opposite (concept of 1 and 0 or + and -). I have in my possession a portable scalar device that is used for healing damaged or dead cells, so I know for a fact the above is the case.

Here is the big hint:

The average human body has a frequency that ranges between 62 to 68 MHz.

The human brain's frequency is higher at 72 to 90 MHz.

These are the main frequencies you would want to look at in terms of identifying the "culprit technology."

We are doing some work looking into this technology, with actual gifted scientists as well. I will obviously share more information as soon as I get something more concrete.

Hope this is of help

Tommy
    Last edited by Tommy; 31st January 2013 at 18:34. Reason: typo

27. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

Flash (1st March 2013), Gardener (31st January 2013), Hervé (1st February 2013), Limor Wolf (31st January 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013), Rollo (31st January 2013), sheme (1st February 2013), Spiral (31st January 2013), spiritwind (1st February 2013), Valerie Villars (19th July 2019), Wind (31st January 2013)

28. Link to Post #16
    Netherlands Avalon Member guido's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by StarSeed (here)
    I'm not particularly familiar with the "Charles incident", but exactly who was he and what did he do?

here you can find the interview.

http://projectavalon.net/lang/en/rul...1-1-11_en.html

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to guido For This Post:

Mad Hatter (1st February 2013), Wind (31st January 2013)

30. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,931 times in 1,031 posts

Quote Posted by seeingterra (here)

Tommy
    I am not altogether certain this is helpful, but a new livestock parasite management program utilizes copper thread bolus' to eliminate resistant parasite load in goats and sheep. The bolus' remain in the animals body and do not leach toxic levels of copper to the animal, therefore those levels aren't supposed to be lethal to parasites, yet they eliminate parasites that had become resistant to all chemical and or organic wormers. The thing is though, no one knows how or why it works. Not researches, veterinarians, no one.

"The exact mechanism of how copper wire particles control internal parasites is not yet fully understood. Researchers believe copper has a direct effect on internal parasites. It may also help to boost the immune system. Both effects help to manage internal parasites.".............A Publication of ATTRA - National Sustainable Agriculture Information Service • 1-800-346-9140 • www.attra.ncat.org

Perhaps copper jewelry might be of assistance in thwarting the psychotronic weapons. There must be some connection to this metal and zapping negative energy albeit parasites or human parasitic action. I am sure this sounds like fuzzy logic, but coincidentally, I was reading this very article today. Just wanted to pass it along.

Personally, I have been experiencing a LOT of the characteristic high pitched frequencies associated with these types of things. Evening before last, my normally gentle and loving husband went a bit bezerk ( nothing physical, just a lot of screaming and yelling). That said, I am in the thick of it currently, so its not surprising that I am getting these vain attempts at infiltration. A loud grunting humming stops the attempts for me every time.

i

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to AriG For This Post:

Hervé (1st February 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013), seko (31st January 2013), Sidney (31st January 2013), Tommy (31st January 2013), Valerie Villars (19th July 2019)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Along the lines of Orgone generation maybe?

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Hervé (1st February 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by starchild111 (here)
    Along the lines of Orgone generation maybe?
    That application is very effective indeed! You can make them or buy them, so if you have an opportunity to get some that is a good idea.
    I recommend reading up on orgone and orgonite though, especially before buying. We do provide orgonite pendants, but we are not marketing it at the moment.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommy For This Post:

Hervé (1st February 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013)

36. Link to Post #20
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

We need some theme music for this thread ...

PSYCHOTRON -- By Megadeth

When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

DouglasDanger (1st February 2013), Mad Hatter (1st February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast