Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst 1 30 40 43 LastLast

Thread: Ron Paul (2012-2013)

1. Link to Post #781
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,191 times in 21,080 posts

Exclamation ~Ron Paul - The Film [HD720p] Dec2012 - SolutionRevolutions - Unslave Humanity

~sub: http://youtube.com/RonPaulRevolt2012

‘Ron Paul: The Film’ by Infowars Backs Up Retiring Congressman’s Points

December 8, 2012

Ron Paul’s farewell speech in November 2012 made the rounds throughout the internet, but due to skepticism of the former congressmen’s (R-Texas) words, Infowars pieced together news clips and backup documentation to show that Paul speaks the truth. Hence the birth of Ron Paul: The Film.

[...] In 2012, more young people became aware of the damage “big government” continues to do to our economy and civil liberties as thousands showed up to his rallies, Paul points out.

Paul begins wrapping up his speech with the five greatest dangers that the American people face to impede a goal of a free society. What are they?

1. The continuous attack on our civil liberties which threatens the rule of law and our ability to resist the onrush of tyranny.

2. Violent anti-Americanism that has engulfed the world. Because the phenomenon of “blow-back” is not understood or denied, our foreign policy is destined to keep us involved in many wars that we have no business being in. National bankruptcy and a greater threat to our national security will result.

4. A financial political crisis as a consequence of excessive debt, unfunded liabilities, spending, bailouts, and gross discrepancy in wealth distribution going from the middle class to the rich. The danger of central economic planning, by the Federal Reserve must be understood.

5. World government taking over local and US sovereignty by getting involved in the issues of war, welfare, trade, banking, a world currency, taxes, property ownership, and private ownership of guns.

~IntelHub: http://goo.gl/kqau0

Not just Infowars.com, but many a political researcher and pundit took notice that Ron Paul's farewell address to Congress was a historic and very important speech spelling out that our country is becoming a corrupt empire and that we're becoming a tyranny of tyrannies.

The New York Times, LA Times, Fox News and many others all took notice of his farewell address, something that doesn't normally happen with a Congressman, as he laid out the fork in the road America has come to: liberty or tyranny.

I asked one of my great reporters and video editors, Jon Bowne, to just back everything Congressman Paul said up, but when we talk about something, we like to show news articles or video clips because so many are skeptical and in denial about the ravaged state of our liberties.

Originally we intended the piece to be just something for the Infowars Nightly News, but it quickly snowballed into a three week project as we did more and more research backing up everything he said.

So, now this is essentially Ron Paul's Farewell 2.0. It's a film because his farewell address was about his life and about where this country is going and the choice we have. So it really is Ron Paul: The Film.

We struggled with the name for it: "Ron Paul's Farewell Address Documented," "Ron Paul's Farewell Address Animated," "Ron Paul's Farewell Address Illustrated and Documented," call it what you will.

Here is "Ron Paul: The Film" because he condensed down his thirty plus years of fighting tyranny into this incredibly important and profound warning that if we don't turn things around, we are in deep, deep trouble and are going to repeat history.

~source: http://infowars.com/ron-paul-the-film/

http://RonPaul2012.whynotnews.eu
    No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

Arrowwind (9th December 2012), baddbob (9th December 2012), gaiagirl (9th December 2012), grannyfranny100 (10th December 2012), kaon (10th December 2012), meeradas (9th December 2012), PHARAOH (10th December 2012), sandy (10th December 2012)

3. Link to Post #782
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: ~Ron Paul - The Film [HD720p] Dec2012 - SolutionRevolutions - Unslave Humanity

Thank you for this thread. We just finished watching the video. I have deep regret that he didn't make it in the election but I do believe his undying effort over the years has awakened the people and his words will move forward and more are to awaken yet.

there is a revolution coming.. it remains to be seen if we revolve into freedom or futher repression.

This film really needs to be passed around to go viral.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

baddbob (9th December 2012), ExomatrixTV (9th December 2012), sandy (10th December 2012)

5. Link to Post #783
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Default President Boner and Vice President Ron Paul?

Sooooo, this is the next illusion to eff us all?

"Boner" in the subject line was done on purpose...

http://2012thebigpicture.wordpress.c...public-of-usa/

Quote Things could well come to a full stop for some when they hear that Obama is stepping down, that there will be a paper ballot election within 120 days to elect new governmental officials, that mass arrests took place, that ETs are assisting to reorganize our government and financial infrastructure, a new US currency will come into play, that the evil lizards that plagued our planet are gone forever, that we will no longer be taxed to death, that we will soon be meeting our Galactic families from the Star Nations…

Kool Aid, anyone?

~Mozart

6. Link to Post #784
    United States Avalon Member kaon's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: President Boner and Vice President Ron Paul?

Awwwww. Come on now. We all know that Ron Paul wouldn't play second fiddle to Boner
    Ask not what Avalon can do for you, but what you can do for Avalon.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaon For This Post:

Mozart (19th January 2013), Referee (20th January 2013)

8. Link to Post #785
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Why not, they had such a great time with lying Ryan andMittwitt, they are gonna tryand Palinize em again. I hope all the tin foil hats are off, and they turn up the heat on those DC chickens. If they would just ge these greedy 20th century pirates out of WS and DC, this country would be way better off.

Throw the greedy sob's out, put em in "stocks before 42nd street, like the hookers they are.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Mozart (19th January 2013), Referee (20th January 2013)

10. Link to Post #786
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,807 times in 613 posts

Ok, my friend thinks that there's something up with this inauguration event with the amount of TV-time that's scheduled for it.

I checked the Direct TV guide online and it shows the TV air time to be from 0700hrs to 1200hrs, so that's 5 hours of TV time set aside for this event.

I think that this is a normal amount of time for a presidential inauguration, but she thinks that it's far above the norm -- do any of you recall previous inaugurations' allotted TV time?

The current time spans of the various MSM stations (CBS, ABC, NBC) range from 5 hours to 6 hours -- that seems normal, right?

I'm googling for any history of previous presidential inaugurations' air time ... what bloody site would have that?

FWIW, my intuitive friend tuned into this coming event and she feels that there's something very positive that's connected to the scheduled inauguration.

I'm checking it out ... just in case the big Disclosure process happens then. Ya never know, ya know...
    Last edited by Mozart; 19th January 2013 at 23:06.

11. Link to Post #787
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,646 times in 689 posts

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)
    Ok, my friend thinks that there's something up with this inauguration event with the amount of TV-time that's scheduled for it.

I checked the Direct TV guide online and it shows the TV air time to be from 0700hrs to 1200hrs, so that's 5 hours of TV time set aside for this event.

I think that this is a normal amount of time for a presidential inauguration, but she thinks that it's far above the norm -- do any of you recall previous inaugurations' allotted TV time?

The current time spans of the various MSM stations (CBS, ABC, NBC) range from 5 hours to 6 hours -- that seems normal, right?

I'm googling for any history of previous presidential inaugurations' air time ... what bloody site would have that?

FWIW, my intuitive friend tuned into this coming event and she feels that there's something very positive that's connected to the scheduled inauguration.

I'm checking it out ... just in case the big Disclosure process happens then. Ya never know, ya know...
    Could it be another FF event where they would then have an excuse to declare marital law?

12. Link to Post #788
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,319 times in 10,234 posts

There may be a potential 'issue' (they may be worrying...) and having a larger window allows them to "dip'n sway', a bit. To mess the with the timing, to slow things down, just enough....
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

13. Link to Post #789
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by Mozart (here)

Disclosure would be cool....I look forward to that almost as much as Lady Gaga's performance.

14. Link to Post #790
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,638 times in 18,693 posts

Default Story Removed from Mail on line / Ron Paul warns Mali warcreep / New US Drone Base in Niger related stories !

Why has this massive story of global importance been removed from the Daily Mail Website?

Friday, 01 February 2013 10:55
    Posted by David Icke

It exposes an alleged Problem-Reaction-Solution chemical attack in Syria that
    would be blamed on President Assad to justify military action against him and his
    regime.Visitors to this website know that this is happening all the time and 9/11
    was the most famous example, but here was a British national newspaper
    publishing the story.Now it has gone. Do you think you could explain why Daily
    Mail? If there was a denial as there would have to be why is that not simply printed
    with the original story?

This image of the article was captured by Dr Manjir Samanta-Laughton who read
    the story and thought that it may well disappear given the content. She was right.

This was the original Daily Mail link for the article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ame-Assad.html

Syria is not a war caused by 'rebels' within the country just as the Libya 'revolution'
    was not. They are part of a systematic fake 'Arab Spring' takeover of the whole of
    Africa and the Middle and Near East by forces working through the United States,
    Israel and NATO (all the same thing if you go high enough or deep enough). I have
    been exposing this plan in my books for years and what is now happening in Mali
    and planned for country after country in Africa orchestrated through the US
    AFRICOM network is all part of this. Watch out South Africa because they want you,
    too. They want everything because they are insane.

They manufacture a different excuse for each new country although with Libya and
    Syria it was exactly the same. 'Rebels' funded and armed by the US and NATO (via
    Qatar) start attacking government targets and when the government returns fire
    the forces behind the 'rebels' scream through their compliant and ignorant
    media 'Gadhafi/Assad is killing his own people'. They then use this 'humanitarian'
    excuse to send the boys in to slaughter the innocent and steal oil reserves and
    other assets.

They did this in Libya and they have been desperate to do this in Syria but it has
    not been as easy as they thought and so they planned to covertly arrange a
    chemical attack so they could say 'we have to send in NATO to stop Assad killing
    his own people with chemical weapons'.

No wonder the Daily Mail article has been removed so quickly. When their game is
    exposed they lose their cover stories.

Here is the story on the Infowars website.

Read more ...

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/7...y-mail-website

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Published on 30 Jan 2013

Today Syrian television confirmed that Israeli aicraft bombed Syrian territory. This
    happened while Syrian rebels have continued to fight to overthrow President Bashar al-
    Assad. In the past, al-Assad agreed to a UN supervised cease-fire but the rebels
    refused. As a result the number of victims of the civil war exceeded sixty thousands
    people, according to the UN. RT's Liz Wahl has more on the bloodshed in Syria.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Niger approves construction of US spy drone base

Published on 29 Jan 2013

Despite an investigation by the United Nations for America's drone strikes abroad, the
    United States has announced plans to establish a drone base in Niger. According to
    reports, the expansion of the drone program in the region is to monitor al-Qaeda
    activity in the area, but how will this move affect US foreign policy objectives? Stephen
    Miles, coalition coordinator with Win without War, gives us his take on the newly
    announced strategy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ron Paul exposes Obama's 'undeclared war' in Mali

Published on 30 Jan 2013

Three weeks ago, French forces intervened in the African country of Mali where Islamist
    militants were attempting to cease control of key cities in the country. Now the French
    are claiming victory over the rebels and the US is providing intel and aiding in refueling
    missions. Former Republican presidential candidate Ron Paul has never shied away from
    criticizing America's interventions abroad and is calling this move another "undeclared
    war" by the US. RT's Liz Wahl brings us more.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st February 2013 at 18:09.

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

bennycog (1st February 2013), Billy (1st February 2013), Calz (1st February 2013), DeDukshyn (2nd February 2013), Gardener (2nd February 2013), Joseph McAree (1st February 2013), Ki's (2nd February 2013), Kindling (1st February 2013), Limor Wolf (1st February 2013), Möbius (1st February 2013), norman (2nd February 2013), Referee (2nd February 2013), sdv (2nd February 2013), Spiral (1st February 2013), Vrilya (1st February 2013)

16. Link to Post #791
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Story Removed from Mail on line / Ron Paul warns Mali warcreep / New US Drone Base in Niger related stories !

-I've removed this post-
    Last edited by Paa; 14th June 2013 at 08:32.

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Paa For This Post:

bennycog (1st February 2013), Cidersomerset (1st February 2013), Joseph McAree (1st February 2013), sdv (2nd February 2013)

18. Link to Post #792
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default Re: Story Removed from Mail on line / Ron Paul warns Mali warcreep / New US Drone Base in Niger related stories !

playing devils advocate here! This may be all the Tyrant has left "chemicals" Disinformation is rampant- all this really tells us is that someone somewhere is considering this wickedness, and the Daily Mail has no air tight proof of it's accusation!

19. Link to Post #793
    Thanks

Quote playing devils advocate here! This may be all the Tyrant has left "chemicals" Disinformation is rampant- all this really tells us is that someone somewhere is considering this wickedness, and the Daily Mail has no air tight proof of it's accusation!
    Thats it we do not really Know, but what we do know Saddam had no weapons of
    Mass destruction, or chemical weapons ready to use other
    than the ones he had already used to kill Kurds given to him by the
    west.Remember the 'super gun' scandel in the Uk about supplying Saddam
    with a massive cannon capable of hitting Tehran. Bin Laden did 9/11,The Taliban
    was not a threat to the west but did reduce the Afghan poppycrop to zero, theres
    so much disinfo put out by intelligence agencies we have no way of knowing the
    real truth.....What we do know is they all spin the truth and tell lies and
    perform 'False Flag' operations, so anything could be brewing and we can do little
    to effect it as governments do not listen to their people.

Millions of anti war demostrators marched in London against the second Gulf war
    and Tony ' messiah' Blair ingnored the lot and Alister Campbell help spin a load of lies !!...Steve
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 1st February 2013 at 19:19.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

bennycog (1st February 2013), Joseph McAree (1st February 2013), sdv (2nd February 2013), sheme (1st February 2013)

21. Link to Post #794
    Thanks

Quote The story was also removed from reddit after heading for the frontpage in r/worldnews: http://www.reddit.com/r/worldnews/co...ial_documents/

Edit: perhaps I didn't read the OP properly, this is another story. My bad.
    Thanks PAA interesting link...

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

bennycog (1st February 2013)

23. Link to Post #795
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

US did try same thing at Iraq before the invasion/war, they employed nuclear wast in Turkey to export the Iraq's land to show the world they had mass destruction weapon but something went wrong and US soldiers got statics with Turkish soldier because of the weapon carrying in other sovereign country. Their weapon confiscated and their cargo was checked , then The big problem occurred. Turkey get agitated to have unpleasant nuclear risk in their land, and they became oppose that Northern attack to Iraq. US had to attacked only from south border and they could not use that Nuclear proof because of the disclose.
    Last edited by Tangri; 2nd February 2013 at 10:18.

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd February 2013), DeDukshyn (2nd February 2013)

25. Link to Post #796
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,455 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by Tangri (here)
    US did try same thing at Iraq before the invasion/war, they employed nuclear wast in Turkey to export the Iraq's land to show the world they had mass destruction weapon but something went wrong and US soldiers got statics with Turkish soldier because of the weapon carrying in other sovereign country. Their weapon confiscated and their cargo was checked , then The big problem occurred. Turkey get agitated to have unpleasant nuclear risk in their land, and they became oppose that Northern attack to Iraq. US had to attacked only from south border and they could not use that Nuclear prove because of the disclose.
    Beat me to it ... this is true Not only that, private US military company who I won't name out of fear of reprisal (Halliburton I believe ) was also selling chemicals to Iraq, which could only really be used for making chemical weapons. And Saddam had previously used chemical weapons on his own people -- something that was brought up a billion times during the Iraq war. The US sold him the stuff.

It's the same story everywhere -- their tactic is old. It even applies to "terrorists" (aka Al Qeada). Supply the "brown" people you hate with illegal weapons, then when they use them, use that as reason to condemn and garner support for "attack" to help save the "innocent civilians"

So old a tactic it's laughable ..
    Last edited by DeDukshyn; 2nd February 2013 at 00:46.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd February 2013), sdv (2nd February 2013)

27. Link to Post #797
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,261 times in 8,324 posts

Quote Posted by sheme (here)

......air tight proof ........

It may very well be that they DID have air tight proof.

There's nothing like "air tight proof" to make your sphincter twitch.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

28. The Following User Says Thank You to norman For This Post:

Cidersomerset (2nd February 2013)

29. Link to Post #798
    Netherlands Avalon Member ExomatrixTV's Avatar
    Language
    English, Dutch, German, Limburgs
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,191 times in 21,080 posts

Angry How Government & Mainstream Media Cheated Ron Paul Big Time! [ThinkOutsideTheTV]

No need to follow anyone, only consider broadening (y)our horizon of possibilities ...

30. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ExomatrixTV For This Post:

161803398 (23rd February 2013), baddbob (23rd February 2013), ceetee9 (25th February 2013), grizzzly (24th February 2013), Happyjak (23rd February 2013), jagman (24th February 2013), Joseph McAree (23rd February 2013), pixiestix (24th February 2013), shadowstalker (24th February 2013), spiritguide (23rd February 2013)

31. Link to Post #799
    Scotland Avalon Member Joseph McAree's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: How Government & Mainstream Media Cheated Ron Paul Big Time! [ThinkOutsideTheTV]

Hi John , great video thanks ,
    I have never seen this video before, so I take it, the establishment could not shoot him as they did with JFK, so they silence him using their powers of controlling, the not so free press to suppress his popularity, what a disgrace.
    I am so sorry the people of America, as you did not get the right man into office, I am sorry for the world for the opportunity that was missed, to have a man of peace and liberty in control of a super power!
    Many thanks kindest regards
    Joe
    Please visit this site for the truth about FREE ENERGY its called; "A Healed Planet" Owned by Wade Frazier

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Joseph McAree For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (24th February 2013)

33. Link to Post #800
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,368 times in 300 posts

Default Re: How Government & Mainstream Media Cheated Ron Paul Big Time! [ThinkOutsideTheTV]

Thank you for posting. I think we all knew he was marginalized, but this shows the tip of how disgusting it really was. And here we are today, worse than ever...

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rex For This Post:

ceetee9 (25th February 2013), ExomatrixTV (24th February 2013), Joseph McAree (23rd February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 43 FirstFirst 1 30 40 43 LastLast