+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst 1 23 33 34 LastLast

Thread: The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague

1. Link to Post #641
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Default Re: The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague

Security forces in Sochi appear to be taking things to a new level with sophisticated technology that scans train passengers for their emotional state to make sure they are not terrorists. Seriously.

A news item from last month:
    http://www.theglobeandmail.com/sport...ticle16444420/

Quote "Russia, U.S. in talks to use U.S. technology to secure Sochi

Even as Russia imposes the most intensive security apparatus in Olympic history, the top military officers from the United States and Russia have opened discussions about using sophisticated U.S. electronic equipment in a new effort to help secure the Winter Games in Sochi next month.

The Russian delegation first raised the prospect of gaining access to the U.S. technology, developed by the Pentagon to counter improvised explosive devices in Afghanistan and Iraq, Defense Department officials said Tuesday. They emphasized that no decisions had been made yet."
    And yesterday (Friday), the American newspaper "New York Times", provided a first glimpse of the secret weapons security in Sochi. It is handled by the most sophisticated technology in the world, which scans the passengers to make sure that they are not terrorist

Read about it here:
    http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/blogs/...082446505.html

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

4evrneo (19th February 2014), Chester (17th February 2014), Jeffrey (5th March 2014), william r sanford72 (16th February 2014)

3. Link to Post #642
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,169 times in 1,448 posts

Default Re: The Technological Revolution: Artificial Intelligence and the Invisible Plague

Quote Posted by TraineeHuman (here)

[...]

As for "details", gory or otherwise, let me offer this. The land-based form was about two or three feet tall, but quite long – maybe as long as a dolphin today. It had a shape which was oddly similar to that of the Australian platypus. You can look up platypuses on the internet, I guess. It was several times bigger than a platypus and it had a long “snout” like a horse instead of the duck bill that the platypus has. But they both usually have a body covered with brown fur, as far as I remember, and a huge broad tail. The fur may well have been what they wore to keep warm, though. Maybe also not unlike a giant brown horse-like rabbit, minus long ears.

The most vivid memory I have is that not long before the land-based ones escaped from the tyranny, some of them had large chunks of steel inserted in their bodies, particularly in one of the front limbs and near the shoulder. This made movement excruciatingly painful for them, and also adversely affected their hearts. Somehow all the land-based ones knew that this had been done to some of them. I don’t know if it was some sort of attempt to half-robot-ise these creatures, but I do know it was horribly painful for them. I also know that it backfired, completely. It spurred them on to develop their technology more quickly, even though they had to do so in secret. The guardian angels were shocked by the metal insertions, and did intervene to a greater degree than they would be willing to do today. Unless, of course, the ruling elite should become foolish enough to try to half-robot-ise the human population. I’m pretty sure the higher ET races would simply not tolerate such a move. I don’t remember all the details of all the oppression that happened. But I remember that this was the worst thing.
    from https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post407749

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chocolate For This Post:

Jeffrey (5th March 2014), Ulyse30 (1st June 2016), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014)

5. Link to Post #643
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Ulyse30's Avatar
    Thanks

(French,English)Bonjours,bonsoir,à tous,merci de préciser là-dessus le sujet est;la synchronisation,ce sujet me fascine,j'ai quelques notes là-dessus,et j'aimerais partager une avec Avaloniens:(Pour ceux que sa intéressent,:J'aimerais développer,des solutions durables avec Avaloniens et les synchronicités de PA,envoyer,un message privé,a Ulyse30,merci,!!!) Permettez moi de vous dires,que oui, la syncrhonisation,est essentielle,a la réalisation de toutes choses biens équillibrés,biens canaliser les moments présents,et en comprendre,ses réalités,avec des états d'infinités possibilités,le tout,ensembles égales a des réalisations incroyables,physiques et non physiques, qu'il y-a des répercussions sur vos vies directements et que cela doit êtres positifs,toujours en harmonies avec un alignement de où vous devez vous situer dans cette ligne (des temps réels),( et d'illusions),mais il y a toujours, des guides,des trucs,des prières,des demandes,qui peuvent améliorer ces situations actuelles physiques et non physiques,toujours dans des buts positifs et bien équilibrés,:(exemples pour les villes,urbaines,je sais la syncrhonisation n'est pas parfaite,mais ce n'est qu'un exemple,ne pas prendre à la lettre,surtout pas aux heures de pointes,..!!!Si nous serions plus synchronisés,il y aurait beaucoup moins d'accidents de la route,ils faut aussi être en harmonie avec l'état de nos émotions,nous pouvons,perdre le controle de nos émotions,et vous connaissez, la suite,..!!!Pour les problèmes de la route et de la pollution,aussi c'est un autre problème,que,nous pouvons règler,ils y-a des solutions,...!!!)Juste à penser à la synchronisation de nos faits et gestes posés dans l'harmonie,sa ce passe à tout les jours sur nos routes,quand ont roulent ensembles,quand vous regardez cela d'un oeil non objectif,cela est la synchronisation la plus simple et la plus pure,le but de notre venu sur Terre,c'est sa de se ''règler'',unis ensemble une fois pour toute,mais pour cela ils faut êtres synchronisés,(avec un rayon d'amour universel)!!!!!Tous synchronisés ensembles nous avons beaucoup,de belles et bonnes posibilités de potentiel,des potentiels,très saints pour nous,....(Merci ce n'est qu'un post,opinion personnel,avec expériences réelles!!)U30.
    Last edited by Ulyse30; 6th July 2014 at 14:32. Reason: .réponses du momment présent.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ulyse30 For This Post:

Hym (29th June 2021), Nat_Lee (29th August 2014)

7. Link to Post #644
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,820 times in 776 posts

Last edited by Kalamos; 5th May 2014 at 10:35.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kalamos For This Post:

Hym (29th June 2021), TargeT (1st May 2014), Ulyse30 (1st June 2016)

9. Link to Post #645
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,659 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by Calamus (here)
    I saw TRANSCENDENCE in the theater tonight. Whoa. Really makes you think on many levels. I can't put it into words right now (I'd love to write a review, but I'll have to watch it again. Plus I'm still contemplating the implications of what might be going on behind the scenes). Highly recommended though.
    it got terrible reviews.. .but yes, that was TRANShumanism at it's best... a very interesting movie, I'll be watching it again soon.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

Hym (29th June 2021), Kalamos (1st May 2014), Ulyse30 (1st June 2016), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014)

11. Link to Post #646
    Ecuador Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,195 times in 1,429 posts

If anyone has taken any interest in the topics, theories, ideas, and information contained in this thread then I urge you to take the time to read through this ---> https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post911057

12. Link to Post #647
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

idn if this was posted but I think it's related to the topic. What are your thoughts on this?

http://thenewinquiry.com/av/oculus-birth/

;X is this a joke ?
    Last edited by Radi; 26th December 2014 at 12:01.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Radi For This Post:

Chester (1st January 2015), Ulyse30 (1st June 2016), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014)

14. Link to Post #648
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

also, what do you guys think about this web that describes a way to cure nano virus ?

http://www.dataasylum.com/targeted-i...uals-cure.html

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Radi For This Post:

Chester (1st January 2015), Hym (3rd July 2021), Ulyse30 (1st June 2016), william r sanford72 (26th December 2014)

16. Link to Post #649
    Germany Avalon Member
    Thanks

Your ideas about the astral, a template, and which comes first, the physical and then the template, or template and then the physical are ideas I have been contemplating on and off for years now. It is nice to see someone else contemplating this and looking for answers. What about the idea of a World AI System and an "astral net"? Quite literally a World AI System hooked up to an artificial "astral net" which would be global and put in place by the Elite? Ie the Elite monitoring the airwaves of peoples thoughts, even spiking this field of energy, an astral net and plane, and interacting with people, the masses directly. I have research material about all of this, it is a plan of the Elite, and the ultimate dream of power hunger psychopaths, the ultimate nightmare of the unsuspecting public. David Icke did a video on an astral net, at youtube. I have not the time to read all of your posts now, but will later! Good material, thank you.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BenzSolo For This Post:

Hym (29th June 2021), Ulyse30 (1st June 2016)

18. Link to Post #650
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,690 times in 13,806 posts

The Freezone

Uri Dowbenko | AI To Rule The Earth

Published 3rd September 2017

Vladimir Putin says that whoever reaches artificial intelligence first, will come to dominate the world. He said the development of AI raises "colossal opportunities and threats that are difficult to predict now." He warned that "the one who becomes the leader in this sphere will be the ruler of the world." Putin stated that "it would be strongly undesirable if someone wins a monopolist position" and promised that Russia would be ready to share its know-how in artificial intelligence with other nations.

Is Google becoming Skynet? What are they doing with Life Extension, Quantum Computers and the "Demon of A.I." Is Google data-basing your DNA? Can we have immortality through Transhumanism? Will upgrading the human form with technology lead to liberation or create a new matrix of control? Is the soul something that can be transferred? Does this future tech have its roots in Earth's ancient past?

Uri Dowbenko’s writing includes hundreds of articles, movie reviews, interviews and investigative writing pieces for Fortean Times, Nexus Magazine, New Dawn Magazine, Paranoia Magazine…
    Uri's book, “Bushwhacked: Inside Stories of True Conspiracy,” has been described as “packed with new revelations.” His latest book called “Hoodwinked: Watching Movies With Eyes Wide Open,” is a collection of the most politically incorrect movie reviews ever published.
    Dowbenko’s art can be seen as a meditation and a visual representation of other dimensions. He calls his art “Metaphysical Art 2.0?

Listen here: http://freemantv.com/a-i-to-rule-the...-uri-dowbenko/
    Last edited by Star Tsar; 3rd September 2017 at 19:01.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

Harmony (5th June 2020), Hym (29th June 2021)

20. Link to Post #651
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

some more on Hans Moravec's book

Imagine attending a lecture at the turn of the twentieth century in which Orville Wright speculates about the future of transportation, or one in which Alexander Graham Bell envisages satellite communications and global data banks. Mind Children, written by an internationally renowned roboticist, offers a comparable experience—a mind-boggling glimpse of a world we may soon share with our artificial progeny. Filled with fresh ideas and insights, this book is one of the most engaging and controversial visions of the future ever written by a serious scholar.

Hans Moravec convincingly argues that we are approaching a watershed in the history of life—a time when the boundaries between biological and postbiological intelligence will begin to dissolve. Within forty years, Moravec believes, we will achieve human equivalence in our machines, not only in their capacity to reason but also in their ability to perceive, interact with, and change their complex environment. The critical factor is mobility. A computer rooted to one place is doomed to static iterations, whereas a machine on the prowl, like a mobile organism, must evolve a richer fund of knowledge about an ever-changing world upon which to base its actions.

In order to achieve anything near human equivalence, robots will need, at the least, the capacity to perform ten trillion calculations per second. Given the trillion-fold increase in computational power since the end of the nineteenth century, and the promise of exotic technologies far surpassing the now-familiar lasers and even superconductors, Moravec concludes that our hardware will have no trouble meeting this forty-year timetable.

But human equivalence is just the beginning, not an upper bound. Once the tireless thinking capacity of robots is directed to the problem of their own improvement and reproduction, even the sky will not limit their voracious exploration of the universe. In the concluding chapters Moravec challenges us to imagine with him the possibilities and pitfalls of such a scenario. Rather than warning us of takeover by robots, the author invites us, as we approach the end of this millennium, to speculate about a plausible, wonderful postbiological future and the ways in which our minds might participate in its unfolding.

https://www.hup.harvard.edu/catalog....=9780674576186
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baby Steps For This Post:

Harmony (5th June 2020), Hym (29th June 2021)

22. Link to Post #652
    Great Britain Avalon Member Baby Steps's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,663 times in 1,521 posts

The following came to me by serendipity, it appears to be a PP briefing on future warfare to NASA (why warfare & NASA?) from 2001.

Please delete if already posted

dtic.mil-ndia-2001testing-bushnell(2)[11080].pdf
    Last edited by Baby Steps; 5th June 2020 at 18:37.
    we have subcontracted the business of healing people to Companies who profit from sickness.

23. Link to Post #653
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,413 times in 3,425 posts

Hyundai purchases Boston Dynamics and produces this horrifying video "to celebrate".

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Harmony (3rd July 2021), Hym (29th June 2021), mountain_jim (29th June 2021)

25. Link to Post #654
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

I was just reading through this and a thought came to my mind...

I think that AI could eventually replicate our personality by how we react to things and the choices we make in different situations - but it will not be able to take our soul.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Hym (29th June 2021), Kryztian (30th June 2021), Pam (3rd July 2021)

27. Link to Post #655
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,039 times in 911 posts

As an acquaintance of mine said publicly, "They gave us their mind". The inverse is true, when we look at that artificial and inhumane mind, with its simply understood and destructive motivations.

How people completely forget that all of any system that is "artificial" is originally programmed by someone with a soul....this is understandable when we remember that most of communication has been used from its original construction to manipulate the mind, by other beings who consider themselves more than whatever we become, or realize we are....in our unlimited expression of the Infinite Beings We ARE.

OURS is the SOUL whose mind is but a tool of its SPIRITUAL intentions.

They'll call it artificial soul intelligence, ASI, in private then publicly later on, as its developers declare to each other already, and have for some time....again, as only in private. However, their hive mind is easy to hear, to see in its production, and sense when humans remove the distractions...and humanity cannot be blamed for watching the show...until now.

Their direction and funding has come from those ID, device based inter-dimensional, beings who claim that humans are merely artificial constructs of their own 'godly' invention. Remember that they are the ones who constructed the primitive forms of communication like words, spoken and written languages, and have manipulated the same thought wave forms, bound by words with assigned meanings that influence humanity.

It is factual to state that the progenitors and gene manipulators of the many newer forms of homo sapiens/sapiens do not have the capacity to take a very simplistic and manipulated form of communication and create such indescribable beauty with it. They do not have the capacity.

They cannot create the music, the poetry, the invention, the REAL World, the truly inter-dimensional experiences that humanity has created. Theirs is the virtual/the almost/the frustratingly almost orgasmic/ blue-balled(male)/ blue-belled(creator female) tease of a.i. that never delivers....until you give them your mind, your creativities.

Standing outside of it all, you look very uncomfortable and that is a response from the essence of the nature of your soul. It's the Soul's property. It's the Soul's Mine, not anyone else's, and especially not belonging to any media, any entertainment, nor any institutional construct's.

Do not think less of yourselves because you don't yet have that device that allows you to pop in and out of a room, or because you have not regenerated your capacity as a telepathic communicator with those loved ones you are with now.....

Because the essence of the human is formed from its own separate soul experience, even within a larger group of souls, it cannot be tamed or controlled, once stripped of the constructs imposed upon it.

And yes, the human body, in its present form is not well equipped for handling all of the experiences. It, contrary to some common implanted training, has to learn to accept the mundane, the pain, the illusionary presence of conflict along with the common, ecstatic presence that is the real world within and without this one....

.....There is a word for those who stay after it's all healed and cleaned up, washing the dishes as they disappear from our grasp...and in the bubbles left on our hands from the soap revealing worlds within worlds, grains of sand as earths themselves....
    Last edited by Hym; 4th July 2021 at 02:17.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Harmony (3rd July 2021), Kryztian (3rd July 2021), Pam (3rd July 2021), Peace in Oz (4th July 2021)

29. Link to Post #656
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,223 times in 2,093 posts

hmmm not perfected yet. At the end of the vid, one did not have the neck attachment. Seems they were forced to finish the recording of the vid without it.

Oh I see now - 2 of them did not have that attachment.

Guess I am looking and hoping to see failures with it.

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Patient For This Post:

Hym (29th June 2021)

31. Link to Post #657
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

I think the answer is to broadcast the Schumann resonance as long as you can see every electronic device on the planet this was caused by too much Aleve and I believe you have to get the frequency exactly right though
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Hym (4th July 2021)

33. Link to Post #658
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,393 times in 3,308 posts

Quote Posted by Hym (here)
    As an acquaintance of mine said publicly, "They gave us their mind". The inverse is true, when we look at that artificial and inhumane mind, with its simply understood and destructive motivations.

How people completely forget that all of any system that is "artificial" is originally programmed by someone with a soul....this is understandable when we remember that most of communication has been used from its original construction to manipulate the mind, by other beings who consider themselves more than whatever we become, or realize we are....in our unlimited expression of the Infinite Beings We ARE.

OURS is the SOUL whose mind is but a tool of its SPIRITUAL intentions.

They'll call it artificial soul intelligence, ASI, in private then publicly later on, as its developers declare to each other already, and have for some time....again, as only in private. However, their hive mind is easy to hear, to see in its production, and sense when humans remove the distractions...and humanity cannot be blamed for watching the show...until now.

Their direction and funding has come from those ID, device based inter-dimensional, beings who claim that humans are merely artificial constructs of their own 'godly' invention. Remember that they are the ones who constructed the primitive forms of communication like words, spoken and written languages, and have manipulated the same thought wave forms, bound by words with assigned meanings that influence humanity.

It is factual to state that the progenitors and gene manipulators of the many newer forms of homo sapiens/sapiens do not have the capacity to take a very simplistic and manipulated form of communication and create such indescribable beauty with it. They do not have the capacity.

They cannot create the music, the poetry, the invention, the REAL World, the truly inter-dimensional experiences that humanity has created. Theirs is the virtual/the almost/the frustratingly almost orgasmic/ blue-balled(male)/ blue-belled(creator female) tease of a.i. that never delivers....until you give them your mind, your creativities.

Standing outside of it all, you look very uncomfortable and that is a response from the essence of the nature of your soul. It's the Soul's property. It's the Soul's Mine, not anyone else's, and especially not belonging to any media, any entertainment, nor any institutional construct's.

Do not think less of yourselves because you don't yet have that device that allows you to pop in and out of a room, or because you have not regenerated your capacity as a telepathic communicator with those loved ones you are with now.....

Because the essence of the human is formed from its own separate soul experience, even within a larger group of souls, it cannot be tamed or controlled, once stripped of the constructs imposed upon it.

And yes, the human body, in its present form is not well equipped for handling all of the experiences. It, contrary to some common implanted training, has to learn to accept the mundane, the pain, the illusionary presence of conflict along with the common, ecstatic presence that is the real world within and without this one....

.....There is a word for those who stay after it's all healed and cleaned up, washing the dishes as they disappear from our grasp...and in the bubbles left on our hands from the soap reveal worlds within worlds, grains of sand as earths themselves....

There is so much truth and wisdom in yours words here,Hym. Thank you. A year ago much of this would have gone over my head. The universe will allow us to transcend ourselves and all it takes is willingness.

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pam For This Post:

ExomatrixTV (3rd July 2021), Hym (3rd July 2021), Peace in Oz (4th July 2021)

35. Link to Post #659
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,039 times in 911 posts

Thanks, Pam. I absolutely have to give a lot of credit to the platform for free expression here on Avalon with Bill, Star Tsar, TinTin, BlueGreen, GracyMay, and all of the mods present and past, as well as the equally inquisitive, informed, questioning and heartfelt members here for a lot of the inspiration for my writing. As this has been my only digital writing space, outside of personal emails and an occasional, pen written letter, it has been a very unique outlet for me, and I'm sure the same for others.

It is a fact that I am grateful to constantly acknowledge, in addition to eliciting the insights shared from so many members here, who rarely need anything else than knowing that their thoughts and their wisdoms are the most valuable assets that Project Avalon has to offer.

The Welcome Mat here is surely one of the few in this world with such qualities of true egalitarian acceptance, and even comfort, for the many whose expressions alone are sometimes the most powerful healing methods known to themselves and others. In the prayers I know, it's called Soonee-eh.....Listening...Soonee-eh Deep......... ...... ... .

The unique space here has given us all the time to explore expression on deeper levels. It seems simple on the surface, but we don't know how much effort it has taken Bill and the Mods to keep it that way, a fact of life for the most highly skilled in any field.

I don't know how many here know this, but just letting thoughts and insights flow while writing, without any preparation about content tells me a lot about consciousness and intent. My proof is how often I quickly write a post, editing, adding, subtracting...as I save each draft, even if it just adding or subtracting a letter, all in the effort to get the expressions within writing right.

I often rewrite and edit many of the posts I've written here. My growth as a soul writing has been to immediately do all of that editing as soon as I write, so the post posting editing is less often. Either way, I am so grateful for those opportunities to do so.

This also shows me a big difference between my own thought processes, free flowing conversation and doing my best to be complete and aware while writing. It also has helped me be more succinct in sharing ideas and in awakening the deeper listening that talking develops, an asset that is more valuable than writing itself, but maybe one which cannot be found unless we let the writing out, a cosmic quid pro quo, even as I, like many here, don't hold many of those rules fast.

Talking Trees and their Real Voices...

I opened the back door this morning and saw more apricots on the ground waiting to be picked up, cleaned and saved for making jam. The little river that feeds the tree, with its bands of stilled water, was now holding the fruit that just hours ago was carried down the acequia to parts unknown.

The tree was also waiting and watching, as we have shared a lot of time and space over the years, me being the only slightly conscious one in this relationship. In this understanding I have, since before I could speak or write, known that the living plants beside us also have an evolving and adaptogenic essence. Sometimes it touches us and shares the sweetness that is its speech, its writing, its talking and always its love, shared in some ways we know of and in other ways we don't yet........

I was standing with a hand on one of the branches a week ago, wondering when the almost invisible fruit would begin to ripen and be ready for harvest. Just then the tree dropped an apricot right past my left shoulder and down to the ground right next to my left foot. I was listening .... and wowed at her immediate response.

I have also noticed the adaptation that this certain tree had gone thru during these times of so much stress, just being here on this planet with all of the minute and unhealthy particles being sprayed from so far above, chemtrailed skies and governmental lies, tracking roads in the heavens that were never meant to be and harming those that we love and need, to even live here. This tree had developed a camouflage that I had not noticed before.

The tree, and yesterday I felt a peculiar pressure to not just call it a tree but to give it a name, which is what happens when at least a portion of our lives is spent overvaluing the importance of words connected to thought...

The tree's response was funny to hear.....

I'm okay....When you truly wake up... the things we share that I value are not bound by words....We've been doing this all along...since we were both very young...
    If a tree could laugh...

Well, the tree had given the apricots the precise and exact same color as the leaves, until they are about to ripen and fall. In the past many years I had always been able to see them within the branch structure weeks before they were ripe. This time it is different. And something else.

I noticed that in many places the leaves were curled up and around the apricots.....again, something that had never happened before, or that I had not seen with these eyes before.

Our love, our expressions are also that protection and prompting, this space given by some unknown yet vital grace we have traveled in and out of time to gift to ourselves...
    Last edited by Hym; 3rd July 2021 at 20:44.

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (3rd July 2021), Johnnycomelately (9th April 2023), Orph (3rd July 2021), Peace in Oz (4th July 2021)

37. Link to Post #660
    Language
    English
    Thanks

arent the machines running man, ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst 1 23 33 34 LastLast