+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Need NATURAL remedies for constant leg pain caused by construction work

1. Link to Post #21
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Default Re: Need NATURAL remedies for constant leg pain caused by construction work

Hey mate,

Does he eat bananas?

Seriously, bananas are great for curing this kind of pain. Eating a couple of bananas everyday is great for muscle and veins health, besides, they also have strong anti-carcinogenic properties.

Raf.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

Earth Angel (5th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Default Re: Need NATURAL remedies for constant leg pain caused by construction work

It depends on the kind of pains in his legs but if the pains are cramping he needs magnesium. In any form will do but I would recommend Magnesium 30K homeopathic and the magnesium tablets.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jenny For This Post:

Earth Angel (5th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    United States Avalon Member peterspm's Avatar
    Thanks

get a bed that tilts way back, to uncompress the spine, way back - half way to upside down. drink water with a ph greater than 9. when i get the money that's what i'm going to do. theory is, water can then go into the disk. just a guess, haven't tried it. water with a ph greater than 9 is water in single molecules, smaller than clumped clusters of water, fits in a cell better because it's smaller. water just goes round and round on the planet, been doing it for thousands of years, is very hard.

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

If it is a nutritional issue I would do the following....

I'd try Dimagenisum Malate and Goji Gold Juice 2oz per day, and 3000mg of vitamin C per day. The proper amount of magnesium in the muscles causes them to relax in the evening and get the required rest. The Goji is the #1 super-food in the world and will cause his blood to unstick and flow properly. I know this sounds crazy but it worked for me. I had a tight neck muscle for 15 years and no medications cause it to loosen up without drastic side effects. If I got off the meds, it would tighten right back up again due to bone rubbing on a nerve. The dimagensium malate worked wonders and after a week or two, I've never had any more neck pain because magnesium causes the muscles to relax. For me it was a miracle. Most people are deficient. The first place it shows up is in muscles not getting the proper rest and relaxation. It works great for a lot of things.

The Goji Gold Juice helps stop every bit of angina for my heart and since I've been taking that I have not need 1/2 my meds. It stopped every bit of angina. I mean EVERY BIT for over a year... and even reversed my heart disease. It really can work wonders with circulation issues.

If he takes statin drugs for cholesterol, you may have the problem there. Supplement 200mg of CQ10 when ever you take a statin drug. Many doctors won't tell you this. Look it up.

In fact, I'd recommend these supplements to just about everyone.
    Last edited by foreverfan; 6th February 2013 at 06:30.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

Earth Angel (6th February 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

thank you foreverfan........he is young and not on any medication as far as I know, I am not sure his diet is the best so perhaps magnesium is an issue for him. How much per day did you take? I know the bottles usually have very low recommended dosage for things like D3 etc.
    I will pass along your info , many thanks for taking the time

9. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member foreverfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,085 times in 528 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    thank you foreverfan........he is young and not on any medication as far as I know, I am not sure his diet is the best so perhaps magnesium is an issue for him. How much per day did you take? I know the bottles usually have very low recommended dosage for things like D3 etc.
    I will pass along your info , many thanks for taking the time
    Please check the first video from Jigsaw Health. After a hard month of supplementation, I've cut it back. Magnesium can be tricky since the wrong kind can give you diarrhea. That's way the pill from Jigsaw work. They allow you to absorb the maximum dosage without giving you diarrhea. I only take one pill a day of their Magnesium STR formula. When you start you need to take 4 tablets daily... 2 in the morning and 2 in the evening. Don't underestimate the Goji.

Good Luck.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to foreverfan For This Post:

Earth Angel (7th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #27
    United States Avalon Member silverstar's Avatar
    Thanks

I was having leg cramps...try getting support socks. You can get heavy ones made from the material they use for knee support that have no heel and toe and wear regular socks over them or you can find support socks on the internet by using "buy support socks". They really help. Also, a remedy made by the Amish (name of company Caleb Tree Organic). It is made from organic cider vinegar and all natural ginger and garlic juice. If your legs cramp in the night take it before bed or keep it beside the bed for instant relief. The support socks are really wonderful and promote good circulation. I got the heavier socks (they come up to your knee) at a CVS store. Also using Nature's Plus Calcium/Magnesium and Vitamin D3 supplement. It is interesting we are having these problems right now. Good luck.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to silverstar For This Post:

william r sanford72 (24th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,506 times in 352 posts

Glucosamine is used to treat osteoarthritis of peripheral joints and spinal cord. Works very well if this is the kind of pain you have.
    Last edited by Magnus; 7th February 2013 at 21:06.

14. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

After reading the previous suggestions i'd like to add mineral salt -untreated seasalt- it contains over 80 minerals and costs close to nothing. Ive seen many 'miracles' happen performed by a teaspoon of seasalt. The reasoning behind it that no matter what mineral your lacking the salt contains them all and your body takes what it needs.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Samson For This Post:

Magnus (9th February 2013)

16. Link to Post #30
    United States Avalon Member william r sanford72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,586 times in 2,838 posts

i kept bees for years and suffered from severe hand joint pain until i was stung not only did it work fairly quickly but lasted for about 4 months or longer. this doesnt work for everyone and dont attempt this method if you are intolerant to bee venom. i also sufferd less with with a bulging disc and other back issues that seemed to become more tolerable.wasnt cure for the back but did help with mobility.all natural honey and bee venom are ancient remedies that are currently being researched and used today.dont get me started on the anti bacterial aspects of un heated honey....and how cancer cells have been shown to react around honey.do your own reading on the healing aspects of the honey bee and health.there is a wealth of credible science to back loads of beneficial info.good luck.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2