+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Question to the forum concerning Ho'oponopono

1. Link to Post #1
    Russian Federation Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 313 posts

Default A Question to the forum concerning Ho'oponopono

Dear Friends,

After reading recent Kimberly post concerning the Ho'oponopono and watching the videos of Dr Hew Len I got struck by the information coming from this man. It felt like Home's message. I digged the net for more information and got some.

No matter how interested I am there is no full videos of the seminars. Mr Vitale sounds not my way. Probably I have stuck feelings after the Secret (lol).

So my question is if there is anyone on the forum who attended seminars and could answer some of the questions I have.

Thank you,

Blessings,

Nickolai

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (4th February 2013), Bill Ryan (4th February 2013), Corncrake (4th February 2013), Eram (4th February 2013), Happyjak (5th February 2013), ljwheat (4th February 2013), lookbeyond (4th February 2013), ulli (4th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,145 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: A Question to the forum concerning Ho'oponopono

Joe Vitale is a good guy. He's just too wrapped up in his commercial activities. Several of his CD courses are essentially the same information over and over. The Huna tradition seems to be genuine. I know just enough to be ignorant about an obviously more complicated way of life. I do the exercises on mental issues or emotional problems.

I'm sorry. Please forgive me. Thank you. I love you.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

Corncrake (4th February 2013), Curt (4th February 2013), Eram (4th February 2013), lookbeyond (4th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), Nickolai (4th February 2013), sdv (4th February 2013), ulli (4th February 2013), Wind (4th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,455 times in 314 posts

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to delfine For This Post:

Eram (4th February 2013), lookbeyond (4th February 2013), Nickolai (4th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thank you Conk and Delfine!

You see Conk,

Yesterday I have downloaded some Q&A from Mabel Katz, one of the closest assistants to Dr Len.In it it is said that Huna and Ho'oponopono of Dr Len are two different things. I have read about Huna quite a bit years ago and somehow it felt alien to me. It's very close to the Secret, meaning how to get what you want.
    Also in traditional Huna, in order to take part in the Ho'oponopono ritual you had to have an efficient intermediary plus most (if not all) of the family members.

Dr Len teaches a different technique when you make clearance on the daily basis without help of intermediary. It's advised to be used most of the time, on good thoughts and on bad ones.

Nickolai

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

conk (4th February 2013), Eram (4th February 2013), lookbeyond (4th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Nickolai (here)
    Thank you Conk and Delfine!

You see Conk,

Yesterday I have downloaded some Q&A from Mabel Katz, one of the closest assistants to Dr Len.In it it is said that Huna and Ho'oponopono of Dr Len are two different things. I have read about Huna quite a bit years ago and somehow it felt alien to me. It's very close to the Secret, meaning how to get what you want.
    Also in traditional Huna, in order to take part in the Ho'oponopono ritual you had to have an efficient intermediary plus most (if not all) of the family members.

Dr Len teaches a different technique when you make clearance on the daily basis without help of intermediary. It's advised to be used most of the time, on good thoughts and on bad ones.

Nickolai
    Jesus taught it too. Only desire for a better world required. Religious dogma totally optional and discouraged by me.

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Nickolai, first off I have not personally attended any of the seminars or work shop’s. that being said I know of several people with first hand experience using Ho-oponopono its very ancient prayer pre - dating anything biblical as such its been handed down threw song as a prayer almost like a chant that’s kept it alive for millennia.

Dr. Hew Len and its recent rising has come from the unprecedented results this has had on the criminally insane people and how it emptied that institution and all of its mentally based problem using this ancient song or chant.

Similar to: -- “hay did you hear about the guy that walks on water” -- and every one started taking note’s and writing everything down.

If you notice in any of his interviews, Dr. Hew Len is not all that interested in evangelizing this in any way. He simply answers questions on how he maintains his own O-point with (what I term the “silent watcher”) spirit and what we are at the core of our being.

Like a math problem that you just don’t get, but by doing the problem over and over --- Pow it hits you -- the light comes on and it was us all along making that math problem so difficult, but it was in you all along.

I would listen to his interviews again and relax your intent of finding the missing link as it were. -- till it hit you too.

More than not its usually a matter of letting go of our conditioning of how things are supposed to work.

Push this button and this happens or turn the crank and this will move kind of answer you may be looking for.

This is more of taking what you already have inside of you O-Point -- neutral spirit. Ho-oponopo is the noise stopping, clearing of Data that’s running all the programs our thoughts run us threw. Once the programs are stopped all the problems of the world stop in that now experience. Till the mind jumps up again with a new problem.

And the song, chant or prayer recognizes that problem I’m sorry you have brought this to my attention (mind) song “I’m sorry” --- Please for give me that you (Mind) are still holding onto this. “please for give me”

I thank you for giving me another chance to clean and release this (thought) “thank You” and I love you -- is your Neutral spiritual divinity going back to “O”- point once again where there is now problems or definitions to deal with where everything is neutral before labeling accrued.

All of nature lives under this rule of neutrality, humans at this or that, positive or negative, in Nature there is no judgment and “Just is” with out labels stay neutral.

A troubled mind is a troubled world - neutral brings troubles back to Zero point.
    Much love to us all. I’m sorry, Please for give Me, I thank You, and I love you. Deeply
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

3optic (4th February 2013), conk (4th February 2013), Corncrake (4th February 2013), leavesoftrees (4th February 2013), lookbeyond (4th February 2013), Marikins (4th February 2013), Nickolai (4th February 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Dearest Ljwheat,

Thank you so much!
    That's the stuff I needed someone tell me for today.
    Today is my first day, so some stuff started to bubble up...)))

Warmest regards,

Nickolai

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nickolai For This Post:

conk (4th February 2013), ljwheat (4th February 2013), lookbeyond (4th February 2013), Marikins (4th February 2013)

14. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Hi Nickolai,

I've attended a seminar with Katz and Hew Len. The fundamental teaching it seems to me is that one takes responsibility for everything in one's field of awareness.

For example, I may read about the Sandy Hook event in a newspaper and have an intensely unpleasant emotional reaction. Rather than seeing the event as "out there" I take responsibility for it as a phenomenon occurring in my consciousness which is not separate from the event.

In actual fact, I believe we are owning our reaction and perception and by "cleaning" (reciting "I love You, I'm Sorry, Please forgive me") this imprint it can heal the event itself.

Dr Hew Len, when he worked for the State Correctional Facility's Psych Unit, did not actually see the patients themselves but instead read their records and cleaned whatever came up in himself in reaction to some of the traumatic and horrific crimes recorded therein.

Hew Len says in so doing we are petitioning The Divinity to clean the "memories" which I presumptuously translate as a sort of Karma cleared of it's dogmatic religious connotation and simplified greatly to use as a more compassionate and useful means for healing.

Much of Ho'oponopono has a very simple, innocent and almost childlike feel to it. While I don't practice anymore, I have great respect for it.

Hope this helps!

C
    Out beyond the ideas of right-doing or wrong-doing there is a field- I'll meet you there.

-Jelaluddin Rumi

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 3optic For This Post:

Corncrake (4th February 2013), ljwheat (4th February 2013), lookbeyond (4th February 2013), Nickolai (4th February 2013)

16. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Latti's Avatar
    Thanks

The technique works well for me and I use it at times when I must stay alert instead of meditation. An example is during traffic jams. It helps me stay calm and balanced.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Latti For This Post:

ljwheat (4th February 2013), lookbeyond (4th February 2013), Nickolai (4th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread