+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast

Thread: Breakout Conversation: Mind and the Emotional Matrix Reloaded

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

Default Re: Breakout Conversation: Mind and the Emotional Matrix Reloaded

Bill, is there any way we can move this discussion to a separate thread?

It's of interest to many, but isn't, strictly speaking, relevant to this particular thread. It may be a discussion that needs to be had, but perhaps elsewhere.

Please consider.

Cheers.

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by aikisaw (here)
    (replying to Christine above)

The difficulty I am having with all of this is, your words do not align with your actions. On one hand you would have me believe that this forum is under attack from dark entities, a dark matrix and host of mean nasty things we do not understand. I agree with you, in part, on this.

Your actions are to get rid of one of the strongest members of this forum and certainly the leader of this thread. By your actions.... you have lost other strong members of this forum and weakened this forum against these dark matrix forces.

If you really thought that the forum was in danger......real danger. You would have set up phone trees, email chains, all hands on deck to all former forum members (yes even those banned before ) and let it be exposed.

It seems to me that you let the forum down, and 9eagle9 flawed as she is, stood by the forum.

I am trying to see another side to this..... but I do not right now.
    9eagle9 was playing her own game, and in no way "stood by the forum". But that's not the point. Please read this, and I hope this will explain more.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post629415
    Last edited by Curt; 4th February 2013 at 21:49.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Belle (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), Sebastion (4th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member TOTHE's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Sebastion (here)
    I will not comment on the posts after my last one save to say that its pointless to attack the messenger and ignore the message of this thread. To ignore the message is their mind in action, let us continue with the message delivered.........

And for the record, I cannot see any basic difference between the matrix, the dark matrix and "their mind". If there is one, I would appreciate being informed as to what the differences might be, as to my mind they are all part and parcel of the same thing.
    Yes, which one? Standard AI machine intelligence, AI quantum computer? Where is it...moon, Sinai?
    There is that one Tablet of Destiny laying around somewhere that was not destroyed of the twelve in the Second Pyramid war 6,400 years ago. That brings up how long we have been driving under the influence.

4. Link to Post #43
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Agreed and understood but I would add that this world is now fundamentally, their mind, for all practical purposes and it has infiltrated everywhere. This is why this thread in my mind is so important to understand. I see the hive mind also as their mind, personified. Take a look around for what it is and one gets their eyes opened up rather quickly because you can see it nearly everywhere you look.

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    And for the record, I cannot see any basic difference between the matrix, the dark matrix and "their mind". If there is one, I would appreciate being informed as to what the differences might be, as to my mind they are all part and parcel of the same thing.
    I use that term "dark matrix" to differentiate the "results of the matrix mind" we are having our current experience in.

In terms of physical realities the Matrix is the projected reality, it is made of all the same "stuff".

Matrix refers to the womb - back to the feminine aspect of creation. They have co opted (infiltrated) our mind to project into our world the reality they want.

I am being called into the physical world. I am not sure how I got to this thread today but I am happy to be here.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

Belle (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013)

6. Link to Post #44
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,188 times in 2,886 posts

The derailing of this thread is ridiculous, the last page or two should be deleted and this thread closed to prevent further "pollution". Obviously some people are fixated on 9eagle9 herself and not the info contained in this thread.

Personally I do not believe this thread can ever continue as it was, the dynamics have greatly changed. I even mentioned this a few pages back.

Sheesh, obviously I was rather quite accurate!
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

alexandra (4th February 2013), Belle (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013)

8. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Methinks this is what 9eagle9 did when she started this thread. She exposed "their mind" and the matrix. Disregard the ad at the end!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=R706isyDrqI
    Dear aikisaw

She sure did. Notice she is not around to continue the exposure. Avalon moderation was in a Pontius Pilate position. Unenviable position, to be sure.

The Matrix is very efficient with the world currently still largely asleep. She got some work done. Every little bit helps. The world is not ready. It's just how it is. It's a very old story. Jefferson spoke of it at the formation of this country. He saw the same organized criminal elite ruling the masses throughout history. It was always because people, as a whole, are not emotionally or intellectually competent enough to manage themselves.

Small pockets of competence get swallowed up. I am sure there has been many a town or village that would have thrived if left unmolested. The Mongols, Kurgans, Romans chewed their way through many of them and installed a Matrix in their place. The Romans etc called the Matrix, Pax Romana.

We can have fun making believe this is not the case though. Everyone likes a good story.
    You know modwiz, I really like your wit and intellect, well sometimes.

But you are playing both sides of the game here.

As a person, as a moderator on Avalon and as I warrior in my own right I would have preferred a different outcome. No body put 9eagle9 on the cross except herself. Ask me how its done, I have done it a thousand times before.

Small pockets of truth get swallowed up because we wage war with each other. Please don't throw the whole Roman thing on Avalon.... it is such a corruption of truth. What motivates you here? Please let us know.

Peace to us all!
    Christine, it was the people, not the governor who wanted blood. That was my point. Pilate had a people to govern and they wanted something done. I am basing this on the conversations that got posted about the "timid" members who wanted the mods to do something about Chelley.
    Hence my unenviable comment.
    Thanks for the clarification. But that isn't the whole story. It wasn't just the timid members, if you pull that one comment out of context with everything that was going on of course you will miss the big picture. That is what the mass media does... ... focus the attention where you want it to go.

This was and still is an incredibly complex chain of events that played out on many dimensions, to see the truth of what went down we could use your sharp unbiased intellect. There are many shadows in the Matrix, a lot is still unrevealed. This thread was doing a good job of taking off some layers but the work isn't finished.
    The difficulty I am having with all of this is, your words do not align with your actions. On one hand you would have me believe that this forum is under attack from dark entities, a dark matrix and host of mean nasty things we do not understand. I agree with you, in part, on this.

Your actions are to get rid of one of the strongest members of this forum and certainly the leader of this thread. By your actions.... you have lost other strong members of this forum and weakened this forum against these dark matrix forces.

If you really thought that the forum was in danger......real danger. You would have set up phone trees, email chains, all hands on deck to all former forum members (yes even those banned before ) and let it be exposed.

It seems to me that you let the forum down, and 9eagle9 flawed as she is, stood by the forum.

Dear aiksaw,

Thank you for expressing so clearly what your perception of the events is. All I can say in the short time allotted to me right now is that nothing is as it appears.

Try not to make judgements on the surface evidence, it is still muddied.

I can assure you however of my intent - and from the first moment I heard the alarm bells I did everything in my power to have a different outcome, and that included 9eagle9 staying on the forum.

I can't convince anyone to believe me but this is my truth and their is no doubt in me about that. If I was a player on the stage as we all were and my good intent got twisted for an out come that was not favorable to all I am sorry.

All I know right now is this. If we learn, if we stop looking for scapegoats, if we grow into our full responsibility we will not be so easily drawn in again.

Christine

9. Link to Post #46
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hello again,

I think it a good idea to have the "what happen" discussion on another thread and allow this one to return to the original intent for those who want to pursue the topic. It is a civil request after all.

Christine

10. Link to Post #47
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,493 times in 32,928 posts

-------

I've 'stuck' the thread to ensure that it doesn't fall below the visible horizon if members don't add posts frequently. Beyond that, it's up to those who are committed to the topic to keep any thread 'alive' with additional insights and perspectives coming in, on-topic, on a regular basis. I promise not to answer any more questions that aren't connected with the main theme!

11. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

aikisaw (4th February 2013), Belle (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Hervé (5th February 2013), Limor Wolf (4th February 2013), PurpleLama (4th February 2013)

12. Link to Post #48
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    The derailing of this thread is ridiculous, the last page or two should be deleted and this thread closed to prevent further "pollution". Obviously some people are fixated on 9eagle9 herself and not the info contained in this thread.

Personally I do not believe this thread can ever continue as it was, the dynamics have greatly changed. I even mentioned this a few pages back.

Sheesh, obviously I was rather quite accurate!
    Dynamics have changed, could not be otherwise given the outcome.

I would say however that continuing to make an attempt to regroup and move forward better serves us all. If we were to let it fall then we have to answer the question, "Who wins?"

13. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member aikisaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    (replying to Christine above)

9eagle9 was playing her own game, and in no way "stood by the forum". But that's not the point. Please read this, and I hope this will explain more.

I have been having attacks since the Friday of the closed thread. I had one 45 mins before I posted the last post. They come mostly when I think about posting and have gotten worse AFTER the banning. I finally had to say f**k it move forward here not so much to be right ....but it matters.

Which leads me to believe that whatever it is is still here. It also worked thru a lot more than 9eagle9.

Though it is easy to blame her and thus justify what happened.

For the record.... Until the Friday of the safety I never believed you be attacked through your computer.

14. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to aikisaw For This Post:

Beren (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Hervé (5th February 2013), Limor Wolf (4th February 2013), Reinhard (5th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Couple of ways of looking at this (bearing *clearly* in mind I am not a mod nor have other than a projection of understand of what they go through) ...

We have a runaway boulder/avalance/force ...

or else ...

I put forth great energy to retain the right of Rob (Lord Sid) to continue to post here.

He was a leader ... he made people think things out. He was not as abrasive except for those who took exception to the label "nugget".

He shared with Chelley "high maintenance" with the mods ... and really in fairness that has to be considered.

Part of their "job" is the needs of the many.

I have put forth great effort for a few others who I was not so closely "aligned" with yet I saw their value and stood to support their right to be here when in some construct of conflict with other members.

We should all have the right to speak our voice ... right or wrong.

9 as was Sid ... were both people we should recognize their positive values, traits and aspirations.

Nobody is perfect (else they wouldn't be here) ... are you???

I sure as sh!t am not ... but I have enough clarity to appreciate not only these two prior members but so many others who remain.

Let us join hands and stand together in times that we really must do so if we are to move into the future ...

...or ...

16. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

aikisaw (4th February 2013), alexandra (4th February 2013), Belle (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Limor Wolf (4th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), PurpleLama (5th February 2013), Reinhard (5th February 2013), spiritwind (11th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,364 times in 335 posts

Why am i here again?

Sorry but when did everyone start talking about life as a movie "The Matrix"
    it was a movie. Right??

Dark energy. Ascension. Jesus or 13 Dancing Angels.

We are all here to try to understand.

We are all on Avalon

We have all found this one unique place on the planet

Is that not enough to unify us.

Sorry I will just go back to the corner i was occupying..

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gigha For This Post:

Calz (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Lettherebelight (4th February 2013)

19. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

I think this is a good idea. Can we actually have the conversation split from this thread and moved to a new thread to preserve this thread as it was before this discussion. Are moderators in agreement that this would be serving for all of us?

Hello again,

I think it a good idea to have the "what happen" discussion on another thread and allow this one to return to the original intent for those who want to pursue the topic. It is a civil request after all.

Christine

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

Belle (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), PurpleLama (4th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013)

21. Link to Post #53
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Deep breath....

22. Link to Post #54
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

9eagle is missing an entity. She was wondering if anyone has seen it. She wants it back.

She's lonely and cranky without it. She didn't know she had it but now that she knows, she wants it back.

23. Link to Post #55
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

9eagle is missing an entity. She was wondering if anyone has seen it. She wants it back.

She's lonely and cranky without it. She didn't know she had it but now that she knows, she wants it back.
    Please see civil request above...

24. Link to Post #56
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,349 times in 2,716 posts

OK...maybe this can bring the thread back around. This sent a chill up my spine:

Quote nothing is as it appears.
    I was told I "woke up" in the middle of the night a few weeks back, and this is what I said, as I looked toward an entity that I am unable to see in my waking life.

I think the veil is lifting, and the matrix/hive mind is throwing more protection exposure. Or we are creating a stronger matrix?

Just seems to me way too many synchronicities to be nothing going on.

I've been thinking a lot lately, how the faith-based systems (economic & political) seem to easily remain, despite so much information available to the masses, that cognitive dissonance of a very high order is required to accept some of the basic "laws/rules/principals" that they are made of. How easily as a group we buy in to horrible self-destructive ideas.

While it seems egotistical to think a lot of attention would be focused on a couple thousand people internet forum, it does not seem it would take much effort or resources to disrupt one...

Am I even on a semi-relevant thread? I apologize if not, the thought triggered a deja vu

25. Link to Post #57
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

This is a very important post by Bill. It is important to understanding the dynamics of what we are up against. As personally difficult as it is for me to read it, it explains a lot. I am still in shock.

There are 30 members in this thread now. Almost like an accident is about to happen.

26. Link to Post #58
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,652 times in 21,533 posts

Quote Posted by CurtisW (here)
    I think this is a good idea. Can we actually have the conversation split from this thread and moved to a new thread to preserve this thread as it was before this discussion. Are moderators in agreement that this would be serving for all of us?

Hello again,

Christine
    I'd be happy to split the thread, but deciding what to split where is the hard part.

I've not been following this thread closely (nor any other thread this last week while I was on vacation), so someone else would have to figure out what posts to split off, and have some agreement or support from the (remaining) main thread contributors.

If I had a list of Post #'s, I could move those posts to a separate thread.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Belle (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), PurpleLama (4th February 2013)

28. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Why not start a new thread called 'Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix, etc. -Phase II'...or something to that affect?
    Then just continue the discussion from there.

29. Link to Post #60
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

I think a musical interlude would help with mellowing things out.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast