+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: Breakout Conversation: Mind and the Emotional Matrix Reloaded

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Sebastion's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,066 times in 640 posts

Default Breakout Conversation: Mind and the Emotional Matrix Reloaded

Methinks this is what 9eagle9 did when she started this thread. She exposed "their mind" and the matrix. Disregard the ad at the end!

https://youtube.com/watch?v=R706isyDrqI

===

[ Mod-edit:
    The first 85 posts of this thread began life on the original thread: Their Mind and the Emotional Matrix that we create with it., and were split off to this separate thread as the discussion had gotten off the original topic. That original thread had been begun by 9eagle9, who now has just had her account deactivated. The valuable discussion on that original thread became side tracked by a discussion of 9eagle9, her account deactivation, and related topics, which posts are now below in this split thread. - Paul. ]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 4th February 2013 at 23:44.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Sebastion For This Post:

8t88 (4th February 2013), aikisaw (4th February 2013), another bob (4th February 2013), AwakeInADream (7th February 2013), Belle (4th February 2013), Calz (5th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), NancyV (4th February 2013), PurpleLama (5th February 2013), Reinhard (5th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: Breakout Conversation: Mind and the Emotional Matrix Reloaded

Quote Posted by Sebastion (here)
    Methinks this is what 9eagle9 did when she started this thread. She exposed "their mind" and the matrix. Disregard the ad at the end!

Response removed. Apologies to those who thanked the post.

Nap time.
    Last edited by modwiz; 4th February 2013 at 18:22.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

She sure did. Notice she is not around to continue the exposure. Avalon moderation was in a Pontius Pilate position. Unenviable position, to be sure.

The Matrix is very efficient with the world currently still largely asleep. She got some work done. Every little bit helps. The world is not ready. It's just how it is. It's a very old story. Jefferson spoke of it at the formation of this country. He saw the same organized criminal elite ruling the masses throughout history. It was always because people, as a whole, are not emotionally or intellectually competent enough to manage themselves.

Small pockets of competence get swallowed up. I am sure there has been many a town or village that would have thrived if left unmolested. The Mongols, Kurgans, Romans chewed their way through many of them and installed a Matrix in their place. The Romans etc called the Matrix, Pax Romana.

We can have fun making believe this is not the case though. Everyone likes a good story.

Feels "odd" to carry on the thread without Chelley ... but I expect that is what she would want.

For those of you with close "proximity" ... I hazard to guess you would agree???

[as a city slicker I lack the "horsesense" to be sure of otherwise ...]

5. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

aikisaw (4th February 2013), AwakeInADream (7th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), Reinhard (4th February 2013), Sebastion (4th February 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Chelly would still be here if she went about her work without being so dam obnoxious.
    Obnoxiousness does not win favors nor teach. She failed as a teacher that she proposes herself to be.
    And that is a shame for I believe she had insight.
    Many teachers though history have lead others into difficult insights because they were talented in teaching
    and did not use offense to try to drive a point home.
    Although she may love to give attention to cute sick kitties she did not give condiderations
    in kindness to those on the forum who chould not pace with her.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Rich (5th February 2013), write4change (4th February 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    South Africa Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,472 times in 1,084 posts

She sure did. Notice she is not around to continue the exposure. Avalon moderation was in a Pontius Pilate position. Unenviable position, to be sure.

The Matrix is very efficient with the world currently still largely asleep. She got some work done. Every little bit helps. The world is not ready. It's just how it is. It's a very old story. Jefferson spoke of it at the formation of this country. He saw the same organized criminal elite ruling the masses throughout history. It was always because people, as a whole, are not emotionally or intellectually competent enough to manage themselves.

We can have fun making believe this is not the case though. Everyone likes a good story.
    Whilst I am not always in agreement with what everyone says or does it is their choice to decide on the way they wish to seek understanding.
    Some work needs to be done by the 'pupil'...those who are ready will know and understand her message...those who are not ready just need another day.
    So, you need to consider whether in fact her work is done here or not...and how much more she needs to elaborate to get across the message.
    You cannot light a candle without a wick no matter how many matches you use.
    Love to all
    Ray

9. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Finefeather For This Post:

another bob (6th February 2013), Belle (4th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Cristian (5th February 2013), Flash (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), NancyV (4th February 2013), Reinhard (4th February 2013), seko (5th February 2013)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    Chelly would still be here if she went about her work without being so dam obnoxious.
    Obnoxiousness does not win favors nor teach. She failed as a teacher that she proposes herself to be.
    Many teachers though history have lead others into difficult insights because they were talented in teaching
    Although she may love to give attention to cute sick kitties she did not give condiderations
    Isn't that the type of post that belongs in the "banned" thread???

I understand more than I suspect you know ... but I see nothing of value in "stomping on someone's grave" where they cannot respond.

Carry on there if you must ... why not let it go here???

11. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

8t88 (4th February 2013), aikisaw (4th February 2013), alexandra (4th February 2013), another bob (6th February 2013), AwakeInADream (7th February 2013), Belle (4th February 2013), Finefeather (4th February 2013), Flash (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), NancyV (4th February 2013), PurpleLama (4th February 2013), Reinhard (4th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), Sebastion (4th February 2013), seko (5th February 2013), TOTHE (4th February 2013)

12. Link to Post #7
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

That's better. Name:  AG00321_.GIF
Views: 829
Size:  6.5 KB
    Last edited by modwiz; 4th February 2013 at 18:24.

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Isn't that the type of post that belongs in the "banned" thread???

I understand more than I suspect you know ... but I see nothing of value in "stomping on someone's grave" where they cannot respond.

Carry on there if you must ... why not let it go here???
    No it isnt. She perhaps needs to figure out why this happened. Likely due to the way in which she is stuck in the matrix.
    Last edited by Arrowwind; 4th February 2013 at 17:57.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

write4change (4th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #9
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

So, you decided to give a demonstration on obnoxiousness? You succeeded. You also demonstrated "their" mind.

Good Show .

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

So, you decided to give a demonstration on obnoxiousness? You succeeded. You also demonstrated "their" mind.

Good Show .
    Somebody has to call a thing by its name. Chelly certainly wouldn't consider that obnoxious. Its her style, to the point so much that it hurts.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

write4change (4th February 2013)

18. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

No it isnt. She perhaps needs to figure out why this happened. Likely due to how she is stuck in the matrix.

Black and white ... baby and bathwater.

Please don't try to drag down the value and insight of what she brought to the table *IN THIS THREAD*.

If you go to someone's funeral ... do you stomp on the grave for the deceased' shortcomings??? Regardless of how big or small or how much value and contribution they gave with their life???

You have made some great posts here ... don't get me wrong.

There is a time to let it go ...

19. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

another bob (6th February 2013), AwakeInADream (7th February 2013), Belle (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), NancyV (4th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), TOTHE (4th February 2013)

20. Link to Post #12
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Good Show .
    Somebody has to call a thing by its name. Chelly certainly wouldn't consider that obnoxious. Its her style, to the point so much that it hurts.
    Chelley didn't consider herself obnoxious, you did. You don't consider your self obnoxious. I do.

See how this works?

It's a sh!t circle so how about going into the unsubscribed thread and unloading? You will have company and generate a reasonable thanks response.

We of this thread know she is unpopular with some and why. You brought nothing new to the conversation. Even the obnoxious part is old.
    Last edited by modwiz; 4th February 2013 at 18:04.

21. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,900 times in 1,039 posts

This is an excellent thread and it would be great for it to return to its original aim.

22. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Curt For This Post:

8t88 (4th February 2013), aikisaw (4th February 2013), alexandra (4th February 2013), AwakeInADream (7th February 2013), Calz (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Earth Angel (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), NancyV (4th February 2013), PurpleLama (4th February 2013), RMorgan (4th February 2013), Sebastion (4th February 2013), TOTHE (4th February 2013)

23. Link to Post #14
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Small pockets of competence get swallowed up. I am sure there has been many a town or village that would have thrived if left unmolested. The Mongols, Kurgans, Romans chewed their way through many of them and installed a Matrix in their place. The Romans etc called the Matrix, Pax Romana.

You know modwiz, I really like your wit and intellect, well sometimes.

But you are playing both sides of the game here.

As a person, as a moderator on Avalon and as I warrior in my own right I would have preferred a different outcome. No body put 9eagle9 on the cross except herself. Ask me how its done, I have done it a thousand times before.

Small pockets of truth get swallowed up because we wage war with each other. Please don't throw the whole Roman thing on Avalon.... it is such a corruption of truth. What motivates you here? Please let us know.

Peace to us all!

24. Link to Post #15
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Groundhog did not see his shadow.
    Name:  AG00321_.GIF
Views: 764
Size:  6.5 KB
    Last edited by modwiz; 4th February 2013 at 18:26.

25. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Christine (here)

You know modwiz, I really like your wit and intellect, well sometimes.

But you are playing both sides of the game here.

As a person, as a moderator on Avalon and as I warrior in my own right I would have preferred a different outcome. No body put 9eagle9 on the cross except herself. Ask me how its done, I have done it a thousand times before.

Small pockets of truth get swallowed up because we wage war with each other. Please don't throw the whole Roman thing on Avalon.... it is such a corruption of truth. What motivates you here? Please let us know.

Peace to us all!
    Christine, it was the people, not the governor who wanted blood. That was my point. Pilate had a people to govern and they wanted something done. I am basing this on the conversations that got posted about the "timid" members who wanted the mods to do something about Chelley.
    Hence my unenviable comment.
    Thanks for the clarification. But that isn't the whole story. It wasn't just the timid members, if you pull that one comment out of context with everything that was going on of course you will miss the big picture. That is what the mass media does... ... focus the attention where you want it to go.

This was and still is an incredibly complex chain of events that played out on many dimensions, to see the truth of what went down we could use your sharp unbiased intellect. There are many shadows in the Matrix, a lot is still unrevealed. This thread was doing a good job of taking off some layers but the work isn't finished.
    Last edited by Christine; 4th February 2013 at 18:18.

26. Link to Post #17
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks for the clarification. But that isn't the whole story. It wasn't just the timid members, if you pull that one comment out of context with everything that was going on of course you will miss the big picture. That is what the mass media does...

This was and still is an incredibly complex chain of events that played out on many dimensions, to see the truth of what went down we could use your sharp unbiased intellect. There are many shadows in the Matrix, a lot is still unrevealed. This thread was doing a good job of taking off some layers but the work isn't finished.
    I see the big picture. I am choosing my words as carefully as I can. I would rather be compared to mass media than cross a line and be unsubscribed. I will take down my reply to Sebastion. It is more of a PM or skype conversation thing. It was not meant to elicit an immune response.
    Last edited by modwiz; 4th February 2013 at 18:27.

27. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thanks for the clarification. But that isn't the whole story. It wasn't just the timid members, if you pull that one comment out of context with everything that was going on of course you will miss the big picture. That is what the mass media does...

I see the big picture. I am choosing my words as carefully as I can. I would rather be compared to mass media than cross a line and be unsubscribed. I will take down my reply to Sebastion. It is more of a PM or skype conversation thing. It was not meant to elicit an immune response.
    No censor is necessary, that is not the point. And you are not in danger of being unsubscribed. It is about transparently laying out what we see on the collective table for our joint analysis.

I thought that this conversation might be better in private but then decided that it would be a best on the forum. No immune response. I am truly interested in fully understanding what happened. There is much to be learned by all.
    Last edited by Christine; 4th February 2013 at 18:34.

28. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

This will be sketchy going from memory ...

The angriest post I remember *ever* from Bill was when another member was trying to pull in "pyschic" confirmation (via something similar to David R. Hawkins kinesiology method). He suggested "honesty values" (levels of consciousness) to be attributed to some of the interview participant from Bill and Kerry. Again from memory ... I believe what made Bill upset was one such reference to someone Bill knew personally and had already passed (hence not available to defend himself).

I have completely stayed out of the "banned" thread ... not because I don't care but because I exhausted my energy in a thread preceeding that.

I went the "full cycle" with 9. She was really one of my first friends here who reached out and tried to help. We had lots of frolic fun cuz that is what I like to do ... and she knows the value of humor.

At one point I felt the sting of some "tough love" which took me entirely by surprise. It wasn't the message but rather the delivery. After some "exchanges" all was well ... then I saw what I perceived to be a warrentless attack on another member. Crocodile tears comes to mind.

I jumped in like fools often blindly do to "defend" the "victim" without realizing I was a minnow swimming with sharks (metaphorically of course).

Short story we had a nasty falling out.

I avoided her posts/threads for many months.

After she came back from a "vacation" I saw the real value in what she was trying to do with this thread and I put aside my shortsightedness and shortcomings to appreciate what she was doing.

No I don't endorse her method of delivery in some cases. In others it is all that will get through and help someone.

Anyhoo ...

Last thing we need here is further division and drama among the remaining forum members.

I have voiced my gratitude that Vivek has decided to remain.

I certainly hope that modwiz will not be pushed into a similar choice.

We *** need *** strong voices here who understand what is going on.

I truly hope we can all learn from what happened with Chelley and step back ... take a deep breath ... and try to maintain what we still have here.

It is special.

Please.

Cal
    Last edited by Calz; 5th February 2013 at 02:12. Reason: typos

29. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

aikisaw (4th February 2013), alexandra (4th February 2013), another bob (6th February 2013), Belle (4th February 2013), Christine (4th February 2013), Deega (5th February 2013), donk (4th February 2013), Gardener (4th February 2013), golden lady (6th February 2013), greybeard (4th February 2013), Heart-2-Heart (5th February 2013), Hervé (4th February 2013), heyokah (6th February 2013), Joseph McAree (5th February 2013), Limor Wolf (4th February 2013), modwiz (4th February 2013), NancyV (4th February 2013), PurpleLama (4th February 2013), Realeyes (4th February 2013), Reinhard (5th February 2013), RUSirius (4th February 2013), TOTHE (4th February 2013), write4change (4th February 2013), yukondiva (7th February 2013)

30. Link to Post #20
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks

No censor is necessary, that is not the point. And you are not in danger of being unsubscribed. It is about transparently laying out what we see on the collective table for our joint analysis.

I thought that this conversation might be better in private but then decided that it would be a best on the forum. No immune response. I am truly interested in fully understanding what happened. There is much to be learned by all.
    I am glad this conversation was out in the open. I am sure we can all learn by it and that is a very good thing.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast