+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'Q-Link pendant'-anyone have any info?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Default 'Q-Link pendant'-anyone have any info?

'Q-Link pendant'-anyone have any info?

Hi folks,

Does anyone have any info on this device?

I have again (last received details about 2 years ago)-been sent details from a UK ‘Alt Health’ company with whom I have dealt for many years.

It claims to be able to eliminate aches & pains, protect against electromagnetic radiation, etc.

My questions, if anyone can assist are as follows:

1) Does it actually work?

2) If it works, could it be also used by TPTW to ‘control/influence behaviour of the wearer’?

3) Assuming that it is actually effective, where is best price in UK to purchase? (Offer price here in UK: £83.59 BP)

I have already tried Googling this, & there seems to be divided opinion between believers & non-believers.

Thanks in advance for any useful feedback.

Below is the ‘sales article’ sent to me this week:

http://subscribe.agora-health.co.uk/...&code=E963P278

“Over the last 25 years top scientists and doctors have been perfecting something called the Q-Link pendant.

The Q-Link is an ingenious device containing a resonating cell (nature's microchip) which works to counteract the effects these harmful electromagnetic rays have on your body.

It ensures your body is operating at its perfect frequency, a bit like the human equivalent of a tuning fork.

But how?

Your body is made up of trillions and trillions of cells. Now, each and every one of these cells has a frequency. Unfortunately every time your body experiences any stress, all those frequencies go out of synch…

The Q-Link's proprietary technology ensures that all these frequencies are resonating harmonically. The result? You feeling better than you've EVER felt before!”
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

bridging the gaps (6th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

Default Re: 'Q-Link pendant'-anyone have any info?

Hi Celtman, I have purchased many q-link pendants for myself and family members......the only one who is still wearing theirs is my husband.....i replaced mine with a zero point energy pendant from Amega......I can't say whether he actually finds it does anything in particular but he is very healthy, hardly ever sick, and does spend a lot of time on the computer.
    I bought the first ones for about $100 canadian but found some on eBay (had to order 2 or something??) and they were much cheaper.

I can tell you the Amega pendant and the wand (yes a wand!) really do work on everything.....lots of tests done with family and friends prove this, and also food! These items are much more expensive than the Q Link

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

CeltMan (9th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), Happyjak (6th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,960 times in 381 posts

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)
    Hi Celtman, I have purchased many q-link pendants for myself and family members......the only one who is still wearing theirs is my husband.....i replaced mine with a zero point energy pendant from Amega......I can't say whether he actually finds it does anything in particular but he is very healthy, hardly ever sick, and does spend a lot of time on the computer.
    I bought the first ones for about $100 canadian but found some on eBay (had to order 2 or something??) and they were much cheaper.

I can tell you the Amega pendant and the wand (yes a wand!) really do work on everything.....lots of tests done with family and friends prove this, and also food! These items are much more expensive than the Q Link
    Thanks for feedback E.A.

I'll look up the Amega pendant & see what it says. What is/how does the wand work?
    'F.E.A.R.' - is an acronym = 'False Expectations Appearing Real'

6. The Following User Says Thank You to CeltMan For This Post:

Eram (6th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

the wand and the pendant both have zero point field energy in crystals inside them......don't ask me how they get them in there...they could tell ya but they'd hafta kill ya .....anyway the idea being that it reminds the cells of their original default setting returning them to homeostasis ....there are loads of videos etc online

there are many video's but I saw this gentleman in a day long presentation that was fantastic.......I've had my wand and pendant for 3 years now and never go anywhere without them, I have truly seen this work miracles in friends and family members even non believers!

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

bridging the gaps (6th February 2013), CeltMan (9th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), Rich (6th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Hi Celtman,

I was where you are now, last year, there's an interesting piece the BBC did, you may have already seen, showing marked effects on blood morphology, that swung my decision.

I haven't taken it off since I got it, I did notice a marked improvement in my concentration and focus, and haven't succumbed to flu while it has been all around me, placebo effect? Who knows. But that blood work in the vid was pretty impressive.

I doubt very much that it could be used against us. I bought one for a friend at Christmas who is still wearing it but not noticing any particular change, though also has not succumbed to flu. Maybe it's subtle if you don't work in heavily EM polluted environments.

I say, if you're drawn to it, give it a go, I'm kind of wedded to mine now and don't even want to experiment with taking it off! I'll be interested to know how you get on if you decide to go ahead and, likewise, any other Avalonians' feedback.

Wishing you radiant well-being...

Helen

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

bridging the gaps (6th February 2013), CeltMan (9th February 2013), Earth Angel (6th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

I strongly recommend people check by either dowsing or asking a medical intuitive or whatever you are comfortable with.

I had a q-link in a high EMF environment and found it was actually harming my health and energy levels rather than helping it.

Not saying they are always good or bad. Just saying check it out.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to happyexpat For This Post:

bridging the gaps (6th February 2013), CeltMan (9th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), Nickolai (7th February 2013), Rich (6th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I love trying on my friends q link when he comes into the gym that I work at, and me being sensitive to emf's, I can say that I feel the difference with clarity of thought and balance when im near. My pendulum goes crazy when I take it to the thing, so I believe there are some benefits. The e. pendant by gregory hoag has really helped me to connect on a spiritual and mental level. My thoughts are less fuzzy and I seem to connect with others much deeper. I have had mine for 2 years now, and I can definatley feel the difference when I take it off. The necklace incorporates sacred geometry, coils, and crystals, and charged In vortex areas like longs peak and crestone CO. underneath huge sacred g "Metaforms". Not to mention the added emf protection, I'd say that if your looking for something with both spiritual and physical effects, this is the way to go. check out the I- connect as well.

http://www.metaforms.net/content/

14. The Following User Says Thank You to bridging the gaps For This Post:

CeltMan (9th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member kaon's Avatar
    Thanks

I had purchased one after seeing a golf professional wearing one a few years ago. It may have been Ernie Els I just can't remember for sure. For me, it was a waste of money and did absolutely nothing for me. I won't dispute that others have had benefits, it just didn't work for me.
    Ask not what Avalon can do for you, but what you can do for Avalon.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kaon For This Post:

CeltMan (9th February 2013), Nickolai (7th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

QLink isnt your energy. Its a static energy from outside yourself, and worn very near to your heart centre. If you want to balance your own energy field it is preferable not to depend on a static external source, stuck in a static position on your body. It wont improve your relationship to/awareness of energy.. Its a consumer product. If you want to work with/balance your/feel your energy, doing a few minutes qigong a day will sort you out. There is so much free qigong on youtube, it would be very easy to find something simple that resonated with you, and grows with you. This pendant has no capacity for growth nor change. If you walk near trees each day, learn to whole body breathe and breath in tree energy as you walk. Even learning a simple venting technique in which you breathe out toxic chi is more interactive and intelligent than a fixed object in the middle of your chest, which could easily impose on you and throw you out of balance, or modify slightly and go no further, ever.

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to minkton For This Post:

CeltMan (9th February 2013), Conchis (6th February 2013), conk (6th February 2013), happyexpat (6th February 2013), Nickolai (7th February 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

BBC?? I don't think so. 0:2 seconds in from the (BBC not) freeze ad .this is not BBC.

But if you have invested in one I hope you benefit, love and peace to all.
    Last edited by sheme; 6th February 2013 at 20:55.

20. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

BBC ?? Bastards Buggering Children ?

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

CeltMan (9th February 2013)

22. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

I have one. Wore it for about a year. Took it off one day and there it sits, years later. No noticable or appreciable difference. I'll sell you mine for $2 and a tired kitty.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

CeltMan (9th February 2013), Earth Angel (6th February 2013), Nickolai (7th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread