+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Crown Agents Sisters

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,652 times in 513 posts

Default The Crown Agents Sisters

*** Warning - What Follows is NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT ***

This is very curious. I have not seen this angle covered before. Here is what piqued my interest ( http://www.abeldanger.net/2010/02/ab...ef-makers.html) and then I found the link below.

http://sosnews.org/index.php?mact=Ne...t01returnid=61
    "THE INTERNATIONAL FEMINIST-LESBIAN TAKEOVER OF WESTERN GOVERNMENT AGENCIES

THE “CROWN AGENTS SISTERS” AND THEIR SENIOR EXECUTIVE SERVICE IN THE US AND AUSTRALIA

By “Investigator”

“Inside (the late) Ron Brown’s office at the Department of Commerce – and we’re talking 1995 – by then the Senior Executive Service had been running since 1979, about 16 or 17 years … and by then it had built a lesbian onion ring of politically correct women, radical women, around every department in the United States Government including the Department of Commerce and the Department of Defence.” David Hawkins, investigator, Abel Danger network, on the murder of Brown and the subsequent theft of top security files from his office."

2. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: The Crown Agents Sisters

It's very hard for me to respond to something like this politely but I'll do my best.

I read this article five times over (as well as few things posted on first mentioned site) and I can call this nothing more than right-wing BS. Absolutely unfounded assertions being used to pass off an anti-gay agenda into the "conspiracy community". What is this, Fox News for the standard shut in? Lesbians are running pedophile rings and ruining "traditional families". Let's say that there is a group of woman doing something like this, what would their sexual orientation have to do with anything? Being gay makes you want to be an evil lesbian anarchist who wants to ruin our way of life for the worst? I'm sorry, but I'm quite sure my septic tank has more substance of value in it then this article does in any sense.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jookyle For This Post:

Corncrake (6th February 2013), Kindling (6th February 2013), sdv (6th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread