Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ed Dames - The Killshot and Remote Viewing

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,808 times in 894 posts

Default Ed Dames - The Killshot and Remote Viewing

Hi Avalon,

I have been sifting through as i normally do and wanted to discuss the relevence of the Remote viewing operations and their goal.. Whether it be another way to make money or have the subconscious on their side to push forward future events..

Ed Dames, trained by Ingo Swan. Had left the army intelligence program, ( as a Operations & Training officer of the military remote viewing unit) because of the observation of a killshot from the sun.. And in the meanwhile has had Remote Viewing operations to predict such things as the Japan earthquake and tsunami..

He and his RVers have also placed events as precursers to the killshot..

1) The Korean Peninsula nuked by North Korea..
    2) What looks to be a space shuttle forced down by meteors..

Relevent here is the new tests to be conducted by North Korea.. All eyes on right now..

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-02-0...e-test/4500698

The report in the Chosun Ilbo newspaper in Seoul suggests the two nuclear tests could be conducted either simultaneously or in quick succession.

That assessment is based on satellite images showing brisk activity at two tunnels at the nuclear test site in the closed communist state.

Ed Dames website is heavily focused on drawing people into becoming Remote Viewers and i have been worried it could be to use these people to create a hive to bring forth events

http://www.learnrv.com/
    http://www.eddamespredictions.com/

What do you guys think of any of this? here is a documentary interview of his..

Is dumbing us down going to distract us from finding salvation and a way to survive an upcoming event?

Is it really the sun that is the major cause for any upcoming event ?

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...d+field+theory

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t=bowl+magnets

2. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

4evrneo (21st March 2013), Aurvandil (14th February 2013), bogeyman (6th February 2013), Calz (6th February 2013), Cidersomerset (6th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), Gardener (6th February 2013), giovonni (6th February 2013), Happyjak (6th February 2013), jagman (6th February 2013), Kristo (7th February 2013), Phoenix1304 (21st March 2013), Referee (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), sandy (6th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th February 2013), Wind (12th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Ed Dames - The Killshot and Remote Viewing

I probably left it a little late to start this thread as i have to get to bed it is late here but i was searching and brainstorming so had to get it out there..

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Calz (6th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), Kristo (7th February 2013), Referee (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), sandy (6th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,694 times in 3,489 posts

Hey Benny,

Honestly, whenever I look at him, I don´t feel he can be trusted. This is a personal thing, though.

Anyway, show me one thing that he actually predicted before it happened.

As far as I know, he´s always saying that he predicted this or that after something happens, with no links to documents proving that he actually made the prediction before an event.

In this sense, he´s more like a post-dictor than a pre-dictor.

How about all his talk about not being able remote viewing anything after 21/12/2012? Well, the world is still here and no cataclysmic event happened.

I´ll only believe these folks when I see documented proof that they actually predicted an event.

So far, I´ve only seen remote viewing groups failing time after time.

Cheers,

Raf.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

4evrneo (21st March 2013), bennycog (6th February 2013), Calz (6th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), jagman (6th February 2013), Jean-Marie (6th February 2013), muxfolder (17th February 2013), sunflower (6th February 2013), taurad (13th February 2013), Wind (7th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,312 times in 8,093 posts

Never was comfortable with Ed Dames simply based on some of his radio interviews.

As for remote viewing we will have a near perfect "test" as to it's merit or lack thereof coming soon based on the "Earth Change" remote viewing project run by Courtney Brown's group.

Post-2012 Earth Changes

A Global Climate Change Remote-Viewing Study
    Multiple Realities, Timelines, and Events

Introduction: We at The Farsight Institute are currently engaged in a fascinating study using remote viewing to study climate and planetary change between the years 2008 and 2013. The initial results appear dramatic on a global scale, and our research does indeed suggest that major global change is a possibility between now and 2013. However, web site visitors are reminded that this is research, not certitude. Remember what Albert Einstein once said, "If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, would it?" Web site visitors are encouraged to examine all of our results carefully, and learn with us as we complete this experiment in mid-2013. We will not fully understand these remote-viewing data until the experiment is completed at that time. Importantly, this experiment has no connection with the Mayan Calendar hysteria related to 21 December 2012. This is an experiment that ends on 1 June 2013, and the data will be fully evaluated only after that date. Also, note that these analyses are the product of the Chief Investigator for this project, Courtney Brown. Other investigators using other methods of analyses may analyze these data and come to different conclusions. HRVG and CRV methods of analysis in particular tend to be more nuanced than some of the analyses presented below.

How we obtain these results is a bit complicated, but it is worth the effort to understand our methods. The actual types of global change is discussed in the second part of the video presentation below, but the first part of this presentation is absolutely essential to understand how these results were obtained. Web site visitors should watch both parts of the video presentation. This presentation was given during the 29th Annual Meeting of the Society for Scientific Exploration in Boulder, Colorado in June 2010.

This is the most carefully collected set of professional-grade remote-viewing data involving this time span that currently exists. This experiment is potentially one of the most significant experiments ever attempted using remote viewing as a data-collection platform.

Principal Investigator: Courtney Brown
    Remote Viewers: HRVG viewers led by Glenn Wheaton and CRV viewers led by Lyn Buchanan.

Initial Results:

This project describes change between the years 2008 and 2013 across nine geographical locations with a global spread. The locations are

1. Vaitupu, Tuvalu
    2. Fort Jesus, Mombasa Kenya
    3. Sydney Opera House, Sydney, Australia
    4. Mount Kilimanjaro, Tanzania
    5. United States Congress Building, Washington, D.C.
    6. Malé International Airport, Malé, Maldives
    7. KITV Building, Honolulu, Hawaii
    8. The Vehicle Assembly Building at Launch Complex 39, Kennedy Space Center, Merritt Island, Florida
    9. Key West, Florida

In general, these remote-viewing data suggest the following types of physical changes across many of the above geographical locations by mid-2013:

1. Impacts from what appear to be large meteors leading to tsunamis and possible volcanism
    2. Extensive and forceful flooding of coastal areas
    3. Excessive solar radiation
    4. Storms and other severe weather

In terms of the effects of these changes on humans, these data also suggest:

1. Massive self-organized relocation from coastal areas (refugees)
    2. The breakdown of rescue or other notable governmental functioning
    3. The breakdown of the food supply system
    4. The breakdown of the vehicular transport system
    5. Extensive loss of buildings near coasts

Oddly, these results largely parallel recent warnings being issued by NASA relating to the dangers of severe solar storms anticipated around the years 2012 and 2013 that would threaten the global long-term use of electricity. NASA is not currently explaining exactly why these unprecedented and severe storms are anticipated, but the warnings themselves could not be more clear. Meteor impacts are not included in the current set of NASA warnings.

For this project, all targets are assigned two timelines for the date 1 June 2013. This allows us to attempt to use remote viewing to describe alternative futures by specifying characteristics of future timelines. Web site visitors who are not familiar with our research into multiple realities might want to view this introductory video presentation on the subject.

The two 2013 timelines examined in this study are

Timeline A: 1 June 2013, 12 noon target local time, following the timeline in which the leadership of the mainstream global scientific establishment continues to ignore or deny (1) the reality of the remote-viewing phenomenon, and (2) the existence of life not originating from Earth.

Timeline B: 1 June 2013, 12 noon target local time, following the timeline in which by the end of 2009 leaders of the mainstream global scientific establishment publicly recognize (1) the reality of the remote-viewing phenomenon, and (2) the existence of life not originating from Earth.

The results of this study do suggest that there is a difference between the two timelines. These data suggest that the impact of planetary change is less severe for Timeline B as compared with Timeline A. This suggests that having the mainstream scientific community openly acknowledge the reality of remote viewing and life (even microbial) not originating on Earth may help ameliorate the impact of severe planetary change, perhaps by giving people a greater chance to prepare for the changes. The Key West target was added late in the study to explore a timeline in which the scientific community recognizes the reality of remote viewing and the existence of extraterrestrial life by 2011.

http://farsight.org/demo/Demo2008/RV...008_Page1.html
    Listened intently for the Sound of One Hand Clapping ... only to hear the sound of the other hand Whacking me Upside the Head!

Don't forget to take the time each day to smile.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Adalwulf (8th February 2013), AuCo (6th February 2013), bennycog (6th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), giovonni (6th February 2013), haibane (21st March 2013), Marikins (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), Spiral (21st March 2013), Wind (7th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Yes Calz, We´ll know soon enough.

Judging by previous remote viewers predictions, I don´t think nothing like this will happen, but who knows...

Quote 1. Impacts from what appear to be large meteors leading to tsunamis and possible volcanism
    2. Extensive and forceful flooding of coastal areas
    3. Excessive solar radiation
    4. Storms and other severe weather
    Number 3 and 4 are invalid in my opinion, anyway. "Excessive solar radiation" and "Storms and other severe weather" always happen from time to time. These are pretty flexible and vague predictions.

I´ll only believe their claims if something like stated in number 1 and 2 happens.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 6th February 2013 at 12:50.

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

bennycog (6th February 2013), Calz (6th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), Marikins (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), Spiral (21st March 2013), Wind (7th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,665 times in 1,745 posts

The Ed Dames kill shot does worry me. In Val Valarien's Matrix Series, Val states back in 1988 that the US has known for some time that a solar event is going to take place, and that is why the chemtrails were instituted.
    I've heard all of the crazy theories for chemtrails, and I think most of them are disinformation, I think Val may have had it right back in 88'.
    The conquering of self is truly greater than were one to conquer many worlds.
    Edgar Cayce

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

4evrneo (21st March 2013), Adalwulf (8th February 2013), Aurvandil (14th February 2013), bennycog (6th February 2013), Calz (6th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), Marikins (6th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (7th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,793 times in 746 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey Benny,

Honestly, whenever I look at him, I don´t feel he can be trusted. This is a personal thing, though.

As far as I know, he´s always saying that he predicted this or that after something happens, with no links to documents proving that he actually made the prediction before an event.

How about all his talk about not being able remote viewing anything after 21/12/2012? Well, the world is still here and no cataclysmic event happened.

I´ll only believe these folks when I see documented proof that they actually predicted an event.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Actually the date is 3/21/2013 where RV’s cant see past from all over the world different languages, different country’s and the majority don’t know each other let alone have ever met.

The money pored into this discipline by the elite over the last 20 years or more have prompted them to dig holes in the earth to hide from what’s coming in march of this year.

Governments of the world don’t put trillions of dollar’s in building underground city’s for nothing.

What these RV’s globally are not seeing a kill shot, but say it’s a bump in time they cant see past and what they have always saw looking at this over the years is the same across the board -- nothing but white light from the bump on word.

Their used to be allot of referenced material on the net all about this and is being taken down and diapering. The only thing remaining is this Ed Dames material on kill shot viewing. Either way come the end of march you can poo poo it again as bunk or ----------- what ever this white light and nothing else ---- either way the end of march will come.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery http://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Calz (6th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), Marikins (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), sandy (6th February 2013), Spiral (21st March 2013), Wind (7th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I often think that the most likely explanation for underground cities and preparation for martial law is the high likilihood of a CME, or killshot. Even if only the Internet goes down it would disrupt the food delivery system. If the grid goes down there will be chaos in the cities. I sometimes think this is the real reason for DHS to arm municipal police forces like an army.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

bennycog (6th February 2013), Calz (6th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), Gardener (6th February 2013), Spiral (21st March 2013), Wind (7th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Hi again folks,

The thing is, what is his documented success rate?

Really, if he predicted something that actually happened, not something vague, but something peculiar, and documented his prediction so it can work as proof, then I want to see it.

So far, as far as I know, there´s no document showing that he actually successfully predicted anything.

So, why should I believe his prediction about this "kill shot"?

The military use of remote viewing is completely different. They don´t rely on it alone, they use it as just one of many intelligence tools; cross-referencing each other on a very complex data gathering process.

Raf.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

bennycog (6th February 2013), Calz (6th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), Gardener (6th February 2013), Marikins (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), Spiral (21st March 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,422 times in 3,983 posts

Without having a belief on this.

There is an asteroid (or is it comet) due to come between quite a few satellites and Earth in the middle of this month (suspicious observers).
    It wont hit earth.
    Seems that could put on quite a show and may effect the electro magnetics near earth--- that alone is not good news for communication satellites.
    Furthermore Drumvelo in a recent talk said that Dec 21st 2012 was said by the Mayans to be the least likely date for an event and that there is a window of opportunity that covers several years.

Drumvelo thought MId February this year a likely time.
    He said that the Mayan's are excited about the possibility of an upgraded consciousness.

These days I am very cautious about joining dots.

Chris
    A charity to help African Children become self sufficient.

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

20. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

bennycog (6th February 2013), Calz (6th February 2013), DNA (13th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), haibane (21st March 2013), jagman (6th February 2013), Marikins (6th February 2013), sandy (6th February 2013), Wind (7th February 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,845 times in 1,560 posts

Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)
    Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey Benny,

Cheers,

Raf.
    Actually the date is 3/21/2013 where RV’s cant see past from all over the world different languages, different country’s and the majority don’t know each other let alone have ever met.

The money pored into this discipline by the elite over the last 20 years or more have prompted them to dig holes in the earth to hide from what’s coming in march of this year.

Governments of the world don’t put trillions of dollar’s in building underground city’s for nothing.

What these RV’s globally are not seeing a kill shot, but say it’s a bump in time they cant see past and what they have always saw looking at this over the years is the same across the board -- nothing but white light from the bump on word.

Their used to be allot of referenced material on the net all about this and is being taken down and diapering. The only thing remaining is this Ed Dames material on kill shot viewing. Either way come the end of march you can poo poo it again as bunk or ----------- what ever this white light and nothing else ---- either way the end of march will come.
    ljwheat where dose this date come from? You may be interested in the below video seems to corroborate that date

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

bennycog (6th February 2013), Calz (6th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), jagman (6th February 2013), Marikins (6th February 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

That’s the point, I’m saying Ed Dames is the ruse to get you looking at the slight of hand away from watching the other hand and what it has been doing the last two decades based on the real RV’s investigation into this bump in time come march of this year. In witch all that material has been taken down or remove, Globally.

And Ed Dames and cohorts with this Kill shot crap is the only thing playing on the world stage right now. And its worked as no ones talking about this bump in time anymore and all reference to it is gone.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery http://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

24. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

bennycog (6th February 2013), Calz (6th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), Referee (6th February 2013), spiritwind (13th February 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Netherlands Two week vacation
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,614 times in 2,397 posts

If i were Ed Dames, i would be the owner of several emergy supplies wholesale bussines and spread the message of doom and land me some big bucks, makes me wonder what his portfolio looks like, ghehehehe, i dont trust the man for some reason, nor the CIA nor NASA for obvious reasons.

Ever wondered why the big boys own most of the stock in the bigger diy stores, because everything they destroy ( using our tax money) has to be build up again, you pay twice, once for your own destruction and once for getting on your feet again. ( think Marshall plan here WW2, or Irak, Afghanistan, South america, Africa).

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I have only been discussing this today as I read the book by Joseph McMoneagle recently. Not sure what I believe but I do believe it is possible...but doesn't RV enable you to see what is in the here and now? and not the future? Just a thought.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Keltikmuse For This Post:

bennycog (6th February 2013), Calz (6th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), jagman (6th February 2013), Spiral (21st March 2013)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

1;51;55 in to this interview 3/21/2013 is brought forward. underground bases, and off world jumps before this date.

Last edited by ljwheat; 6th February 2013 at 14:02.

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Aurvandil (14th February 2013), bennycog (6th February 2013), Calz (6th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), jagman (6th February 2013), Referee (6th February 2013)

30. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,336 times in 382 posts

Just another 2012, not 'kill shot' but 'bull ****'.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th February 2013), bennycog (6th February 2013), Calz (6th February 2013), DNA (13th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), Spiral (21st March 2013)

32. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Tesla_WTC_Solution's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,004 times in 3,721 posts

I drew a picture of a sun killshot if I understand you properly. It's like a Verneshot but on the sun's surface instead of the earth's.

This was in 2010 (summer) I believe. Do you know what year he made the prediction and left the dept?

---> I am interested in learning more about remote viewing, here is my invitation for you to educate me right here!!!!! <----
    "I hear the horses thunder down in the valley below
    I'm waiting for the angels of Avalon, waiting for the eastern glow" ~ Led Zeppelin

Frank Herbert - The concept of progress acts as a protective mechanism to shield us from the terrors of the future.

John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tesla_WTC_Solution For This Post:

bennycog (6th February 2013), Calz (6th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013)

34. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 54,312 times in 8,093 posts

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)

---> I am interested in learning more about remote viewing, here is my invitation for you to educate me right here!!!!! <----
    http://farsight.org/index.html

(caveat ... I don't rv ... a few on the forum do ... but this would be a good place to start)
    Listened intently for the Sound of One Hand Clapping ... only to hear the sound of the other hand Whacking me Upside the Head!

Don't forget to take the time each day to smile.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Adalwulf (8th February 2013), bennycog (6th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), Referee (6th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th February 2013)

36. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Tesla_WTC_Solution's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,004 times in 3,721 posts

Thank you very much!
    and thanks for this thread!
    "I hear the horses thunder down in the valley below
    I'm waiting for the angels of Avalon, waiting for the eastern glow" ~ Led Zeppelin

Frank Herbert - The concept of progress acts as a protective mechanism to shield us from the terrors of the future.

John 1:5 And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tesla_WTC_Solution For This Post:

bennycog (6th February 2013), Eram (20th March 2013)

38. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Good morning avalon,

Hi Rmorgan, I understand that many RVing insights have not come to pass for ED. I am not here to prove him wrong or right. I am trying to find out whether he is still an ongong part of the military to further thier agenda, as just one spoke in the wheel..

in this site it does mention of the japan quake and nuclear facility damage but people had said he got it wrong.. just the year i guess..

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/dames2.htm
    9 october 2004
    His second piece of proof is to find some 150 year old gold treasure. He will bring it to Art's house as proof. All this to happen in December 2004. Late 2005 will see large earthquakes in Japan causing damage to nuclear reactors. [Did not happen]

Hi Tesla. i see he joined the Army in 1967 as a paratrooper but am still searching for the date he left.. thankyou
    Last edited by bennycog; 7th February 2013 at 00:02.

39. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Eram (20th March 2013), Referee (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread