United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Default Re: Ed Dames' predictions of the 'Killshot'

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey Benny,

Honestly, whenever I look at him, I don´t feel he can be trusted. This is a personal thing, though.

Anyway, show me one thing that he actually predicted before it happened.

As far as I know, he´s always saying that he predicted this or that after something happens, with no links to documents proving that he actually made the prediction before an event.

In this sense, he´s more like a post-dictor than a pre-dictor.

How about all his talk about not being able remote viewing anything after 21/12/2012? Well, the world is still here and no cataclysmic event happened.

I´ll only believe these folks when I see documented proof that they actually predicted an event.

So far, I´ve only seen remote viewing groups failing time after time.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Actually the date is 3/21/2013 where RV’s cant see past from all over the world different languages, different country’s and the majority don’t know each other let alone have ever met.

The money pored into this discipline by the elite over the last 20 years or more have prompted them to dig holes in the earth to hide from what’s coming in march of this year.

Governments of the world don’t put trillions of dollar’s in building underground city’s for nothing.

What these RV’s globally are not seeing a kill shot, but say it’s a bump in time they cant see past and what they have always saw looking at this over the years is the same across the board -- nothing but white light from the bump on word.

Their used to be allot of referenced material on the net all about this and is being taken down and diapering. The only thing remaining is this Ed Dames material on kill shot viewing. Either way come the end of march you can poo poo it again as bunk or ----------- what ever this white light and nothing else ---- either way the end of march will come.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Calz (6th February 2013), Cherub (18th July 2022), Eram (6th February 2013), Marikins (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), sandy (7th February 2013), Spiral (21st March 2013), Wind (7th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,448 times in 297 posts

I often think that the most likely explanation for underground cities and preparation for martial law is the high likilihood of a CME, or killshot. Even if only the Internet goes down it would disrupt the food delivery system. If the grid goes down there will be chaos in the cities. I sometimes think this is the real reason for DHS to arm municipal police forces like an army.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Marikins For This Post:

bennycog (6th February 2013), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Calz (6th February 2013), Cherub (18th July 2022), Eram (6th February 2013), Gardener (6th February 2013), Spiral (21st March 2013), Wind (7th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #23
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,123 times in 3,535 posts

Hi again folks,

The thing is, what is his documented success rate?

Really, if he predicted something that actually happened, not something vague, but something peculiar, and documented his prediction so it can work as proof, then I want to see it.

So far, as far as I know, there´s no document showing that he actually successfully predicted anything.

So, why should I believe his prediction about this "kill shot"?

The military use of remote viewing is completely different. They don´t rely on it alone, they use it as just one of many intelligence tools; cross-referencing each other on a very complex data gathering process.

Raf.

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

bennycog (6th February 2013), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Calz (6th February 2013), Cherub (18th July 2022), Eram (6th February 2013), Gardener (6th February 2013), Marikins (6th February 2013), RUSirius (6th February 2013), Spiral (21st March 2013)

7. Link to Post #24
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

Without having a belief on this.

There is an asteroid (or is it comet) due to come between quite a few satellites and Earth in the middle of this month (suspicious observers).
    It wont hit earth.
    Seems that could put on quite a show and may effect the electro magnetics near earth--- that alone is not good news for communication satellites.
    Furthermore Drumvelo in a recent talk said that Dec 21st 2012 was said by the Mayans to be the least likely date for an event and that there is a window of opportunity that covers several years.

Drumvelo thought MId February this year a likely time.
    He said that the Mayan's are excited about the possibility of an upgraded consciousness.

These days I am very cautious about joining dots.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

bennycog (6th February 2013), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Calz (6th February 2013), Cherub (18th July 2022), DNA (13th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), haibane (21st March 2013), jagman (6th February 2013), Marikins (6th February 2013), sandy (7th February 2013), Wind (7th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #25
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)
    Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey Benny,

Honestly, whenever I look at him, I don´t feel he can be trusted. This is a personal thing, though.

Anyway, show me one thing that he actually predicted before it happened.

As far as I know, he´s always saying that he predicted this or that after something happens, with no links to documents proving that he actually made the prediction before an event.

In this sense, he´s more like a post-dictor than a pre-dictor.

How about all his talk about not being able remote viewing anything after 21/12/2012? Well, the world is still here and no cataclysmic event happened.

I´ll only believe these folks when I see documented proof that they actually predicted an event.

So far, I´ve only seen remote viewing groups failing time after time.

Cheers,

Raf.
    Actually the date is 3/21/2013 where RV’s cant see past from all over the world different languages, different country’s and the majority don’t know each other let alone have ever met.

The money pored into this discipline by the elite over the last 20 years or more have prompted them to dig holes in the earth to hide from what’s coming in march of this year.

Governments of the world don’t put trillions of dollar’s in building underground city’s for nothing.

What these RV’s globally are not seeing a kill shot, but say it’s a bump in time they cant see past and what they have always saw looking at this over the years is the same across the board -- nothing but white light from the bump on word.

Their used to be allot of referenced material on the net all about this and is being taken down and diapering. The only thing remaining is this Ed Dames material on kill shot viewing. Either way come the end of march you can poo poo it again as bunk or ----------- what ever this white light and nothing else ---- either way the end of march will come.
    ljwheat where dose this date come from? You may be interested in the below video seems to corroborate that date

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

10. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

bennycog (6th February 2013), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Calz (6th February 2013), Cherub (18th July 2022), Eram (6th February 2013), jagman (6th February 2013), Marikins (6th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #26
    Language
    English
    Thanks

That’s the point, I’m saying Ed Dames is the ruse to get you looking at the slight of hand away from watching the other hand and what it has been doing the last two decades based on the real RV’s investigation into this bump in time come march of this year. In witch all that material has been taken down or remove, Globally.

And Ed Dames and cohorts with this Kill shot crap is the only thing playing on the world stage right now. And its worked as no ones talking about this bump in time anymore and all reference to it is gone.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

bennycog (6th February 2013), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Calz (6th February 2013), Cherub (18th July 2022), Eram (6th February 2013), Referee (6th February 2013), spiritwind (13th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #27
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

If i were Ed Dames, i would be the owner of several emergy supplies wholesale bussines and spread the message of doom and land me some big bucks, makes me wonder what his portfolio looks like, ghehehehe, i dont trust the man for some reason, nor the CIA nor NASA for obvious reasons.

Ever wondered why the big boys own most of the stock in the bigger diy stores, because everything they destroy ( using our tax money) has to be build up again, you pay twice, once for your own destruction and once for getting on your feet again. ( think Marshall plan here WW2, or Irak, Afghanistan, South america, Africa).

14. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

I have only been discussing this today as I read the book by Joseph McMoneagle recently. Not sure what I believe but I do believe it is possible...but doesn't RV enable you to see what is in the here and now? and not the future? Just a thought.

15. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Keltikmuse For This Post:

bennycog (6th February 2013), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Calz (6th February 2013), Cherub (18th July 2022), Eram (6th February 2013), jagman (6th February 2013), Spiral (21st March 2013)

16. Link to Post #29
    Language
    English
    Thanks

1;51;55 in to this interview 3/21/2013 is brought forward. underground bases, and off world jumps before this date.

Last edited by ljwheat; 6th February 2013 at 15:02.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Aurvandil (14th February 2013), bennycog (6th February 2013), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Calz (6th February 2013), Cherub (18th July 2022), Eram (6th February 2013), jagman (6th February 2013), Referee (6th February 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Just another 2012, not 'kill shot' but 'bull ****'.

19. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (6th February 2013), bennycog (6th February 2013), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Calz (6th February 2013), Cherub (18th July 2022), DNA (13th February 2013), Eram (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013), Spiral (21st March 2013)

20. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

I drew a picture of a sun killshot if I understand you properly. It's like a Verneshot but on the sun's surface instead of the earth's.

This was in 2010 (summer) I believe. Do you know what year he made the prediction and left the dept?

---> I am interested in learning more about remote viewing, here is my invitation for you to educate me right here!!!!! <----

21. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)

---> I am interested in learning more about remote viewing, here is my invitation for you to educate me right here!!!!! <----
    http://farsight.org/index.html

(caveat ... I don't rv ... a few on the forum do ... but this would be a good place to start)

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Adalwulf (8th February 2013), bennycog (6th February 2013), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Cherub (18th July 2022), Eram (6th February 2013), Referee (6th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th February 2013)

23. Link to Post #33
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

Thank you very much!
    and thanks for this thread!

24. Link to Post #34
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Good morning avalon,

Hi Rmorgan, I understand that many RVing insights have not come to pass for ED. I am not here to prove him wrong or right. I am trying to find out whether he is still an ongong part of the military to further thier agenda, as just one spoke in the wheel..

in this site it does mention of the japan quake and nuclear facility damage but people had said he got it wrong.. just the year i guess..

http://www.zetatalk.com/index/dames2.htm
    9 october 2004
    His second piece of proof is to find some 150 year old gold treasure. He will bring it to Art's house as proof. All this to happen in December 2004. Late 2005 will see large earthquakes in Japan causing damage to nuclear reactors. [Did not happen]

Hi Tesla. i see he joined the Army in 1967 as a paratrooper but am still searching for the date he left.. thankyou
    Last edited by bennycog; 7th February 2013 at 01:02.

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Cherub (18th July 2022), Eram (20th March 2013), Referee (6th February 2013), RMorgan (6th February 2013)

26. Link to Post #35
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

This is an interestind thread.

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Wind For This Post:

Aurvandil (14th February 2013), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Eram (20th March 2013), greybeard (12th February 2013), Inversion (27th January 2022)

28. Link to Post #36
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Hi all, I saw Kill Shot the other night when Greybeard posted it on another thread. (Thanks btw GB I often forget to go back and thank a poster). I then listened to a Coast to Coast interview and Noory certainly endorsed him and his credentials and his apparently accurate predictions like Fukushima, is Noory a disinformation agent too?

It had the production values of a Hollywood blockbuster, complete with almost comically dramatic over the top VoiceOver artist, this raised flags for me right away but I stuck with it, he seemed very genuine, so the man is out of the CIA/ military complex, but is the CIA outta the man? I viewed with a healthy dose of suspicion, despite its winning and dramatic presentation.

Other 'flags' included his statement that South America is obliterated basically and the Northern hemisphere the safe haven which goes completely against the grain, (steeped in Nostradamus predictions as I am), are they trying to stop the growing exodus South of the Border? Then his website where he promises the very secret military RV technique, for a price. You gotta wonder if they aren't all having a good laugh over it up at Bohemian Grove.

I also thought it was the 21.12.12 that they couldn't see beyond so thanks for putting us right LJ, we don't have long to wait on this one anyway. Hollywood also prepped us for this with "Knowing". So, did the caring US government instruct him to go out and warn people and teach RVing so we all had a chance to see for ourselves where we need to be? Maybe those that have done the course and do RVing could enlighten us, we have members that do it? If we're all crispy critters by Friday, it won't much matter.

I searched for this thread wondering if there'd been a discussion of it, I'm also interested in members feelings about it. It does seem that his RVers predict stuff that is already under suspicion of being perpetrated as opposed to natural disaster, like Fukushima, Iran and N.Korea. Are they planning to sabotage a shuttle in the run up?

He also said that the soldiers are all looking up, and then it was over and they went home. That's nice. Maybe prep for Project Blue Beam for the survivors?

Aren't we all getting tired of feeling apocalyptic, perhaps some of us are rather hoping the slate will be wiped clean, but really survival isn't a pretty option in such a scenario.

Personally, I lean toward the disinformation verdict with little idea why they would want to do that, I can't imagine it's to create the reality as relatively little attention is being paid to him and his predictions, witness this thread...but thanks for starting it and to those that have contributed.

Peace. Out.

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

4evrneo (21st March 2013), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Eram (20th March 2013), Hervé (20th March 2013), RMorgan (20th March 2013), Spiral (21st March 2013), Wind (20th March 2013)

30. Link to Post #37
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

There's been much mud slinging between Ed Dames and Gerald O'Donnell, the latter stating that Dames never actually made it to the RV crew...

Anyway, O'Donnell's website: http://probablefuture.com/
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

31. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

4evrneo (21st March 2013), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Eram (20th March 2013), samvado (25th April 2013)

32. Link to Post #38
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,663 times in 349 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    There's been much mud slinging between Ed Dames and Gerald O'Donnell, the latter stating that Dames never actually made it to the RV crew...

Thank you for this Amzer Zo. Just a quick glance and I know I want to spend considerably more time there. I read Paul Smith's Reading the Enemy's Mind when it came out a few years ago and I've always had a few questions about Ed Dames. Just read Ingo Swan's Penetration (thanks to Avalon) and find this whole topic quite fascinating. My mind continues to be stretched and actually a lot of this info confirms what that little voice in my head has been telling me for years. We really are all living in a sci-fi movie. Gives a whole new meaning to the twi-light zone.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to spiritwind For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Eram (20th March 2013), Hervé (20th March 2013)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Current Events

It occurred to me that even if Dames is a disinfo agent, we know this includes truths mixed with lies, so following his 'predictions' might be a way of knowing what is being planned to some extent.

Current events have me watching very closely...

http://rt.com/news/north-korea-air-raid-alert-568/

Obama's mobile panic room, the one he had shipped to Israel for his visit, was apparently filled with the wrong fuel on day one so they had to ship a limo in from Jordan, not his usual hi-tech protection; missiles being shot from Gaza into Israel right now, no-one claims responsibility.

I don't know what members feel about the Before Its News website, delicious amount of fear porn on there, but nonetheless, this caught my attention.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...l-2598404.html

Any thoughts?

For all these developments, personally I felt an enormous relief yesterday, the dark cloud that has pretty much consumed me for 6 weeks, lifted. So today, I'm able to spend some time sending soothing energies to North Korea. For what it's worth. Happy Equinox

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

4evrneo (21st March 2013), Bill Ryan (27th January 2022)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)

Hi Amzer

This site is a sales page for RV training, sounds fabulous, I clicked 'more' but freeze at that internet marketing business model. Blech. But am I missing something? Has anyone here ever bought, used and testified to it's value?

Besides, if the secret's out of this incredible military technique, is there anywhere I can learn about it for free? Surely, someone has spilled it on the net....

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phoenix1304 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th January 2022), Hervé (21st March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast