+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alfred Webre interviews Mehran Keshe: How World Peace can be a byproduct of Keshe Technolgy

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,177 times in 591 posts

Default Alfred Webre interviews Mehran Keshe: How World Peace can be a byproduct of Keshe Technolgy

At 1:18

"And the thing is the technology is not with me anymore.
    So you cannot kill me and say it's finished.
    Now we have a group of scientists developping it.
    We have a nation developping it
    (...)
    It's not one man anymore.
    At the same time we have given the knowledge & technology to all governments"

Still... It will help tremendously to see for real the delivery (even limited) of the Keshe Generator announced for end of Dec 2012 and delayed up untill the end of Feb. 2013... for sound reasons.
    http://forum.keshefoundation.org/sho...tion-Generator

I did call personnally the Belgian Nuclear Control Authority to check on this. And yes, this is for real. And Keshe is well known there.

Of course, there will be more problems down the road. But compared to many inventors in this field, the strategy used by Keshe, although fragile and open to the usual array of criticism, has not been tried before and, in this chaotic world we are living, is worth watching and giving a pray for its success.

http://exopolitics.blogs.com/exopoli...echnology.html

Inventor Mehran Keshe discusses his transformational technology, world peace treaty and forthcoming world peace conference process

By Alfred Lambremont Webre

VANCOUVER, BC – Mehran Keshe, the Iranian-born new energy inventor, discusses his transformational technology, world peace treaty and forthcoming world peace conference process in a wide-ranging ExopoliticsTV interview with Alfred Lambremont Webre
    Transformational technology

In his interview, Mr. Keshe notes that world peace among nations can actually be actually a byproduct of his advanced technology. Keshe technology, which is based on electromagnetic fields, reportedly can be used for a diversity of applications, from inexpensive and rapid intergalactic and interplanetary space travel, inexpensive and rapid air and automobile travel on Earth, medical cure applications, food applications such as creating water and food from air.

World and individual peace process

The Keshe Foundation has developed a one-paragraph World Peace Treaty it is asking all world leaders to sign, both as individuals and as heads of state of their respective nations. Mr. Keshe is also asking that “all citizens of the world” sign the World Peace Treaty as a shift in commitment and consciousness to abandon war as a human activity on Earth.

To this end, Mr. Keshe is organizing a World Peace Conference process, to commence March 21, 2013. The starting venue of this process may be Italy, as Mr. Keshe describes the support the World Peace Treaty is receiving among members of the Italian Parliament in his ExopoliticsTV interview.

As part of the continuing process, Mr. Keshe invites all citizens of the world to sign the World Peace Treaty on April 21, 2013. Mr. Keshe urges those who wish to more actively support the process to take copies of the Treaty to foreign embassies and urge their governments to adopt the World Peace Treaty.

Mr. Keshe states in his ExopoliticsTV interview that the Obama White House has a copy of the World Peace Treaty, as does the government of Iran.

World Peace Treaty

You can download the World Peace Treaty and other documents at:

http://www.keshefoundation.org/intro...oundation.html
    SIGN THE WORLD PEACE TREATY Online:
    http://www.thepetitionsite.com/645/5...ty/?cid=FB_TAF
    Last edited by Jean-Luc; 6th February 2013 at 13:04.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Jean-Luc For This Post:

aranuk (6th February 2013), araucaria (6th February 2013), giovonni (6th February 2013), greybeard (7th February 2013), Lifebringer (6th February 2013), Ol' Roy (12th May 2013), Paladin14 (6th February 2013), penn (12th May 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (7th February 2013), Realeyes (7th February 2013), RMorgan (12th May 2013), Star Tsar (6th February 2013), WhiteFeather (6th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,978 times in 5,652 posts

Default Re: Alfred Webre interviews Mehran Keshe: How World Peace can be a byproduct of Keshe Technolgy

"And the thing is the technology is not with me anymore.
    So you cannot kill me and say it's finished.
    Now we have a group of scientists developing it.
    We have a nation developing it
    (...)
    It's not one man anymore.
    At the same time we have given the knowledge & technology to all governments"
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

belljoshua565 (2nd November 2014)

5. Link to Post #3
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Default Re: Alfred Webre interviews Mehran Keshe: How World Peace can be a byproduct of Keshe Technolgy

i want to ask all what you think ... i tend to like what i hear/see with Keshe tho he hasnt actually present anything in public (anything working i mean). But i sometime fear its my desire to have this be real ...

So what you all think?

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

belljoshua565 (2nd November 2014), RMorgan (12th May 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Australia Avalon Member Positive Vibe Merchant's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,640 times in 546 posts

this should be mainstream information!
    I am the underdog, I am one of many faces,
    In a room full of people, I wouldn't change any places

8. Link to Post #5
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,565 times in 726 posts

The banking infestation has started already "6:20". Don't know about this!! Let's see what happens!!

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

9. Link to Post #6
    Ireland Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Alfred Webre interviews Mehran Keshe: How World Peace can be a byproduct of Keshe Technolgy

Nikola Tesla discovered this type of free energy in the early 1900's, sadly, he was ridiculed for his great work by mainstream (government) scientists.

What are they(government of today) now going to do with this same information today? probably try to hide it yet again, but thankfully this time around they will be unsuccessful. Looking forward to it .
    Last edited by Abovelet ©; 5th May 2013 at 16:18. Reason: Make correction. wrong word insertion

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Abovelet © For This Post:

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Jean-Luc,

Has the keshe space website changed its address? Www.keshespace.com. gives me the message "url not found on this server". Have you seen the car or generator in action yet?

Thanks, Penn

12. Link to Post #8
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,650 times in 21,532 posts

Quote Posted by penn (here)
    Jean-Luc,

Has the keshe space website changed its address? Www.keshespace.com. gives me the message "url not found on this server". Have you seen the car or generator in action yet?

Thanks, Penn
    I get the same error. Keshe's other website, http://www.keshefoundation.org/, still seems to be working.

Ah ... looking underneath the covers at the raw html coming back from Www.keshespace.com, I see that it is essentially trying to redirect (actually, do a frame load) from www.keshefoundation.com/en/applications/space, that in turn www.keshefoundation.com redirects (an actual redirect this time) to keshefoundation.org, and that (finally) www.keshefoundation.org/en/applications/space is no longer a valid URL on the keshefoundation.org website.

However a quite similar URL www.keshefoundation.org/en/applications/space (without the /en/) is valid on the keshefoundation.org website.

So ... looks like http://www.keshefoundation.org/applications/space/ is where Www.keshespace.com should be going. Apparently they (1) pretty much abandoned the Www.keshespace.com URL, leaving it as just a redirect to www.keshefoundation.org/en/applications/space. But then they rearranged the primary keshefoundation.org website URL's, removing the explicit /en/ element, but they did not go back to the Www.keshespace.com website and update those redirect URL's.

Summary:
    Forget about Www.keshespace.com.
    Just go to http://www.keshefoundation.org/applications/space/
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

14. Link to Post #9
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,127 times in 3,536 posts

Hey Jean,

I still don´t know how I feel about Keshe.

He´s been delaying his promised global live presentations of his technology for years, missing deadline after deadline. I still remember him talking about a simultaneous presentation of his anti-gravity device that was supposed to happen in five continents in 2009.

And there´s also that stuff of him accepting advancements for his very expensive tickets to moon and mars trips that are supposed to happen in a few years... Please, I don´t mean to offend anyone, but it looks very fishy.

So, so far, it´s only nice words, unfulfilled promises and not a single demonstration that his technology actually exists and works.

Don´t get me wrong; I wish that he´s speaking the truth and that his projects are real.

However, there´s a long history of scams involving free energy devices, so this is the kind of "see it to believe it" thing from my perspective; He´s been making announcements and promises since 2007 and until he shows his actual devices up and running, I remain skeptical but open minded.

Raf.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 12th May 2013 at 19:33.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (13th May 2013), belljoshua565 (2nd November 2014), Strat (14th May 2013)

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Hi
    I agree with you RMorgan. I have read the first chapters of his first two books and at least to me there does not seem to be any scientific proof of anything. It is almost like a sci-fi book. A bare bones description without ant scientific proof. Now it is possible that the proof is so complex that laymen like me may not be able to understand but there is no effort to do so. Only this is what it is, take my word for it. Now if as he says that light passes through solid matter and the lensing effect is because of that, then would it not stand to reason that why should light get reflected in our world? and why should it not pass straight through like it has through other solid masses?
    And if he wants the world to have this knowledge then why is the price of his books so high?

+ Reply to Thread