+ Reply to Thread

Thread: DHS confiscates Scientists samples and notes on dangerous disperants

1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 times in 462 posts

Default DHS confiscates Scientists samples and notes on dangerous disperants

Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Default Re: DHS confiscates Scientists samples and notes on dangerous disperants

"In the interest of National Security?" Facism lives!

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,054 times in 8,169 posts

Default Re: DHS confiscates Scientists samples and notes on dangerous disperants

Quote Posted by Lost Soul (here)
    "In the interest of National Security?" Facism lives!
    HAH!...

hey, how about this one then....:

" In the interest of total surrender, 'love' lives"

But seriously, surrender is a fascinating concept. It's the most natural thing to do, when it's at the right level and centered around the right sorts of 'places' but it's been so easily corrupted into a form of normalised psychotic and synthetic passivity to the rape and plunder process taking away our greatest gifts.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

It has been obvious for that the people not knowing the truth is what is in the interest of national security... where will it end?

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

There are many political reasons why dhs or cps get involved.............many times NOT for the true intention of protecting children as much as "Punishing" the parents for their political/spiritual/Health values.............

Pls see below clips & articles:

This article is a new ongoing case....The truth will start to come out what really went down, however, there are many strange discrepancies that hint at misconduct on the part of the agency........Many will be watching this case as it unfolds.........The biggest issue is that apparently they stated the father as being part of an oath keeper group that believes in standing for the constitution was an excuse to take his newborn from him & his fiance'..................Where does the line get drawn then if anyone disagrees with a person's group affiliations??????????

https://youtube.com/watch?v=5Cr_3...eature=related

6. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Here is the link to the article on Oath Keeper(For some strange reason, my editing capabilty has been turned off???)

http://oathkeepers.org/oath/2010/10/...#comment-13053

7. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

8. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

One day..........let today be the Day!

9. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

There are many political reasons why dhs or cps get involved.............many times NOT for the true intention of protecting children as much as "Punishing" the parents for their political/spiritual/Health values.............

Yup CPS was on my tale for 8 yrs.

An oxymoron statement from one of my x-cps workers.

"You are a bad mother for not doing what we want you to do, but seeings how you have a certificate in foster care(disabled adults) and day care then maybe you should work at the day care down the road from where you live."
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

10. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member xbusymom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,188 times in 396 posts

Quote Posted by shadowstalker (here)
    Yup CPS was on my tale for 8 yrs.

An oxymoron statement from one of my x-cps workers.

"You are a bad mother for not doing what we want you to do, but seeings how you have a certificate in foster care(disabled adults) and day care then maybe you should work at the day care down the road from where you live."
    LOL - kudos to another confusing treadmill in trying to decipher the alphabet agencies: this time it is for DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY ...

not Department of Human Services/ Child protective services..

and even tho i have a sock-it-to-them victory story about my CPS battle in court that I could proudly regale - I will refrain from going off topic

11. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Just so ya know..........I placed this info here as this is the only page that came up when I 'searched' either DHS or CPS...........hehe.....I think it fair to place both here as it really blurs one into the other. BOTH are used to coerce,harrass, & torture people into compliance........BOTH need a real light shown on them to stop the double standards & double talk mumbo jumbo at the expense of good people..........Also, the MK Ultra,project Talent, & super soldier programs are somewhere in the middle of all this & what is truly amazing is those that profess safety and protection are the VERY ones that cause the greatest tortures & abuses(Michael Prince may not have been so far from the truth!!!!!)..........hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

12. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Ok, I am going to post some info about a friend of 9 years, and how they have faired.
    DHS, ICE, Child Svcs, and your government from hell

Don’t EVER think, “It can’t happen here!”, even for a second!

I have known Suzanne, and Calvin McHenry for close to ten years. During that time, Suzanne and I have “spoken” to each other, via Instant Messenger, on a daily basis. We speak by phone 2-4 times a month. These are some of the best people anyone could hope to meet on this earth. Being their friend is both an honor and a privilege.

What has happened to them, over the last 30 days, should never happen to a soul on this earth, let alone people like this. They mistakenly caught the attention of three of most the despicable agencies our government has ever created:

* DHS, the Department of Human Services
    * The Children’s Advocacy Center, of any state, and
    * ICE, the investigative arm of the Department of Homeland Security, the Other DHS).

As if the first two, aren’t bad enough, it takes their collaboration with the third to really bring home the depth of contempt our government has for it’s citizens.
    That post was done June, 2009. Nothing has really changed, either. You can read the rest of it here

You can see updates on their efforts to be a family again by searching for either Suzanne, or Calvin McHenry on FaceBook.

Note: Use of their names in public, is something I do have.
    Fred

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Frank........The best way to show these groups for what they really are is to be totally transparent of what is going on!!!!!!!!!!

I highly reccomend you mods put back Michael Prince's testimony thread, as well as I reccomend a section be opened for these agencies in particular Please! Let all people with open cases post their info's and let the light shine on these dispiccable incidents............These agencies are bent on unfair methods to shut up civil and peaceful voices demanding proper change for Humanity:

Here are some cases that I came across that are highly suspect:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100919/...g_cult_members

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100919/...g_cult_members

These are certainly NOT the only cases........and I want to remind everyone....these are tactics that every government around the world does at the behest to control the people from rising up from oppression,deception & lack................To demand progress for Humanity as a whole..........

I have been saying for the past 6 months that the voices of activists have become more quiet...........well, it is not due to their doing........it is due directly from these agencys trying to stop people from demanding the new technologies for energy, for the new way to create abundance and to keep knowledge of health alternatives that are healthier & less expensive from getting to all Humanity............These agencies use dispicable methods and use people that have sold their own humanity to create havoc & chaos..........

My hope is that people come together & be strong in this wide reaching area as well!!!!!!!!!

In Much Light & Love to all Humanity........even the one's that deserve our pity on what they have done to their humanity!!!!

Here is a great quote:
    Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power. We have guided missiles and misguided men. >>Martin Luther King Jr.

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Here are some other cases against Humanity:

Never mind what was done to Jordan Maxwell,Dan Winters,Dr. Len Horowitz,as well as many others!

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Update on Oath Keeper's Newborn.........

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

As there are examples of possible Manchurian Candidates that had a serious consequence on the path of the USA, I will post this clip here:

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

More info:

The court hearing was this afternoon and I am sure there will be more info soon...........

18. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

New Update: Oathkeeper's baby taken from CPS Custody...............

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

This baby is home now................Let's demand changes that protect families!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks for those that helped this family!!

+ Reply to Thread