+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Is reiki another manipulation?

1. Link to Post #41
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,459 times in 1,312 posts

Default Re: Is reiki another manipulation?

Quote Posted by REILLY (here)
    Quote Posted by Tesla_WTC_Solution (here)

what if you are just channeling human energy?
    what is wrong with that if it's given willingly?
    If you think you are doing reiki, without the attunements and training, and are using your own energy in a relatively unskilled manner, you can actually cause yourself harm while attempting to help and maybe even helping another. With a prayerful, passive "laying on of hands" one can work sometimes with safety, but even that is best when practiced by a whole group, not by individuals.
    In working directly with Spirit on advancing energy modalities, there was a lot of emphasis placed on technique to protect ourselves from errant energies.
    Not unwelcome participation from anything sinister, but the ideas held by the patients that promoted what appeared as sickness. Asking for protection before beginning any work was
    a matter of course.
    There was also emphasis on closing the opened aura of the patient (and ourselves), to not leave them susceptible to outside influences. Much more complex than a simple smudge.
    All of that works on a level that's too subtle for me. I didn't experience it one way or another, just trusted the directions.
    That was something that I'd never encountered in my Reiki training. But mine, and most contemporary training isn't the discipline and dedication that it should be, and once was.
    It wasn't really my lot to be a Reiki Master and encumber myself with that identity, but it was important in what it led me to.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

Freed Fox (6th February 2013), happyexpat (6th February 2013), johnf (6th February 2013), PurpleLama (6th February 2013), RunningDeer (6th February 2013), shadowstalker (6th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks

Quote Posted by markpierre (here)
    To give the picture a frame. To a Reiki practitioner, Reiki is a door that leads into another room full of doors to open.
    That is the best I have ever heard it described.

To me this is what it means "If you meet Buddha on the road, kill him."

Reiki is not "destination". Buddha is not "destination".

The mistake is when we think anything is the "end all, be all", and this is true of all practices whether physical or healing or spiritual.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to happyexpat For This Post:

Freed Fox (6th February 2013), markpierre (7th February 2013), PurpleLama (6th February 2013), RunningDeer (6th February 2013), shadowstalker (6th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,949 times in 3,471 posts

There is no longer an official school of Reiki. In the past 3 decades so many ideas have been appended to it. Reiki, as passed down from Mikao Usui to Dr. Hayashi to Hawayo Takata who died in 1980, says nothing about the solar plexus or the other chakras, which comes from Vedic knowledge. Some of us think just as much about the meridians (from Traditional Chinese Medicine) or the "aura" in general, as we do the chakras, or we just think about the usual body parts (feet, elbows, etc.).

And even if we did misunderstand the purpose of Solar Plexus, why would that be a Reptillian manipulation ???

I find Reiki works best when you keep it simple. I rarely use the symbols, dramatic hand gestures, call in guides, etc. - just think about bringing about the highest good for a person. The simpler you keeps things, the more pure and altruistic your intentions, it doesn't leave an opportunity for manipulators to get in the way.

6. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Kryztian For This Post:

Freed Fox (6th February 2013), MargueriteBee (13th February 2013), markpierre (6th February 2013), Playdo of Ataraxas (13th February 2013), PurpleLama (6th February 2013), RunningDeer (6th February 2013), shadowstalker (6th February 2013), sheddie (7th February 2013), sheme (6th February 2013), Teti75 (6th February 2013), Unicorn (6th February 2013), Wind (7th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Thanks for all your input and insights.

I know that good intention and good results are the most important points, but through what means? I love reiki, but I don't like the idea of being a puppet in the hands of don't-know-too-well-which forces. Yes, I know I have a conflict.

At the moment of aligment, you have to open yourself and allow others to make your initiation. You are giving your power. It's not even clear where all those symbols come from (I know Usui's story, but that's not the point).

Getting paranoic?
    Last edited by Unicorn; 13th February 2022 at 20:22.
    Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle (Plato)

8. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

Deega (6th February 2013), Freed Fox (6th February 2013), Gemini (6th February 2013), Kryztian (6th February 2013), markpierre (7th February 2013), RunningDeer (6th February 2013), shadowstalker (6th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Quote Posted by REILLY (here)
    Quote Posted by Christine (here)

I am working on the deeper level of understanding. Yes, I agree with you about the form we give energies through archtypes embedded in our collective consciousness. That has always been my interpretation. It is why we see angels, god and other mystical beings.

I am currently exploring other possible explanations to break free of beliefs I have long held as true. It is testing the water to see what stands up on closer scrutiny. It has taken some courage because when a personal concept of things is questioned a lot of "stuff" gets moved around.

So this may sound strange to some but to me it is what I experienced. I put it out to be looked at and examined. I have had contact with a lot of reptilians lately. I never thought about them or saw them until a little over a year ago. I always had a sense of them, was in some ways frightened by them and thought I was somehow connected to evil through them. Overcoming some of these beliefs I now understand them a bit differently because I have communicated with them.

Oops going off topic here. Now I am wondering where to post the rest of my comments.
    Symbol and archtype are the language of psyche and of the universe. Know the meanings of a symbol to know what's being said, the serpent can mean evil (in modern corrupted meaning) and it can mean healing or wisdom (ancient meanings we are perhaps meant to forget). The key is not in abandoning these archtypes, but in understanding them. Its tricky, as this can change from person to person, depending on the level of understanding one encounters.
    I agree that we can't really abandon the archtypes, they are the deeply embedded in our matrix. Because so much of the wisdom and true magic of our Self has been co-opted, twisted, turned, mirrored and deflected it is a challenge to arrive at a level of understanding that serves to set us free.

From a certain perspective symbols and the major archtypes are actually living things. By that I mean they are energy captured in form and subject to our interpretation. Because they are embedded in our consciousness we make them live through us. Or at least this has been my experience with them.

I am trying to detach from these archtypes and symbols while at the same time striving to see how they came about.

10. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

this thread comes with outstanding synchronicity ,i wanted to open one about this subject today i went to a reiki practitioner recommended by my father,and i had great results,since then i felt very attracted to reiki,but i also heard discordant informations about it like the one in the opener post
    the 21st of december i had a wonderful dream and at the end of it there was a woman telling me that i need to learn reiki(i know it might be a coincidence,but there is more,but i'll keep the long story short )
    i hope this thread will help in my decision ,thank you for sharing your experience

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to G.Deluca For This Post:

Daughter of Time (6th February 2013), Gemini (7th February 2013), markpierre (7th February 2013), PurpleLama (6th February 2013), shadowstalker (6th February 2013), Teti75 (6th February 2013)

12. Link to Post #47
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Our DNA is changing- Reiki is for now , trust yourself, you are the world expert on you! love and peace to all.

13. Link to Post #48
    Thanks
    Thanked 56,395 times in 8,337 posts

I met that Canadian-Japanese woman once, who may still be the top reiki dog, for all I know.

I have to say, here, good and clear, I've talked reiki with the reiki gurus and I've laid on the table for quite a few sessions, and all I've ever "recieved" was other people's limitations and SH!T.

I would never have bothered to mention this here but as there is a thread opened up about it's questionable origin I've jumped in with both feet here.

I must say, I've never ever thought about a reptilian connection.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

markpierre (7th February 2013), Unicorn (7th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #49
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Unicorn (here)
    Thanks for all your input and insights.

I know that good intention and good results are the most important points, but through what means? I love reiki, but I don't like the idea of being a puppet in the hands of don't-know-too-well-which forces. Yes, I know I have a conflict.

At the moment of aligment, you have to open yourself and allow others to make your initiation. You are giving your power. It's not even clear where all those symbols come from (I know Usui's story, but that's not the point).

Other aspect I can't buy is all related to karma and the veil upon us. I know karma does exist, but I can't swallow the idea of justice behind it. Sounds to me like a perfect manipulation scenario.

I have to say that I "discovered" reiki during one of the most important crisis in my life. Yes, it saved me. In fact, I was perfectly hooked by it. But that reminds me of the problem-reaction-solution thesis.

Getting paranoic?
    Not paranoid, just reasoning it out. I don't think you need to regard an initiation as 'giving your power' away to something else. The content of initiation to me seems irrelevant.
    You're not in the hands of some 'other' powers except the Source of your own. Ever. It's how you use or misuse that power. Not accessing it might be a form of misuse.
    I regarded it as an agreement that I made with myself. Not even my greatest Self, because that one knows me. His agreement is to support me in everything. He also knows what's coming up,
    and how one experience or confrontation unfolds into the next.

At least that's what I was doing. I'm not much interested in granting power to traditions in any sort of ceremony. And dead guys are no more influential on me than anyone.
    I've met quite a few with some pretty dumb ideas. But neither does tradition need to modify it's language for my sake. I speak my own language, but I understand most.
    But acknowledging something else isn't giving your power away. I had to respect and acknowledge those 'dumb' dead guys the same way I'm compelled to respect anyone.

I didn't use Reiki much in practice, because I don't personally like that 'laying on of hands' relationship between 2 sovereign and equal identities. I don't value any of the many identities
    I've used in this life. They were all lovely and integreous, and also entirely illusory and incomplete. The identity of 'healer' is not as repugnant as the identity of teacher for me, but both of those
    functions were necessary. How else do we learn from each other? Mostly not very effectively. Some weird thing we have about credentials.

It's a language of intent. The symbols have no power of their own, except in your intent, and that's up to you. My only view of them is that my partner used to scratch them on the ceiling of
    her car when she was anxious, and it caused the headliner to detach from the foam and fall down on our heads. It was up to me to fix it, and there is no fix for that.

Most healing is self worth and self acceptance. Frankly I do a lot more healing at the supermarket than I ever did as a practitioner. You see someone's real worth and you give it to them.
    You can do that with a smile or a wink, and I can make a deep friendship in half a minute. But you do have to see it and acknowledge it and make that effort.
    Sometimes you can do that only in your mind.
    And in that you experience your own worth. Exclusive of identities. Just that weird guy at the supermarket who's always on his own. I feel better about myself when I see him.

You can manage the idea of karma if you understand that it's only a corrective principle. A more complete view. An evolving view. Balancing your identities to accommodate more and more
    of the real You. The You that doesn't have misunderstandings and is manipulated by beliefs. It isn't just the conditioning of this lifetime that we suffer from.
    A master has to learn the viewpoint of a slave, but the slave also has to learn the viewpoint of the master. But it's not fundamentally different from learning not to touch a hot stove top.
    I remember now, it's hot! When I understand that I can turn it off, I can touch it.
    Last edited by markpierre; 7th February 2013 at 00:31.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

1inMany (7th February 2013), PurpleLama (7th February 2013), soleil (7th February 2013), Unicorn (7th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #50
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Hmm, i started with reiki in 1996/7became a master 2003, and my anwser to the OP question "is Reiki another manipulation" well................. it could be. if the characteristics of its nature are sold/shared/trained as prettier and more luv and lightier than it it actually is/was/or ever will become, it most certainly could be.

However my experience with is is as follows...... your own expectations are always good, this does not mean the energy and how you think it should be is the correct way to way to weigh its properties on a larger scale on the macro level it is what it is and it works how it works or can work, you are the vessel wide or tight, shallow or narrow, it has to work with what it gets to work trough

Reiki, they way i percieve it and work with it( whenever i feel like it) is basicly neutral, no more, no less, the effect of any energy imo is influenced by ones own expextations, and expectations as mostly wishfull thinking, so my anwser would be, be a realist, especially when working with energies in general, it is what it is, it flows only at the rate it can be processed or received or passed, forcing anything that needs more time than you grant it is a potential cause of trouble, so stay real. stay cool, and take /give it the time it needs to do its "thang", dissapointment and expectations are mostly well intentioned selveserving machinations of the mind/ego........ when one gets past that or sees the trick..... things get much easier............... but adding extra tools to your kit does in no way means thing will change in the order or the way you want............ energy flows to where it can............. is accessable first................ you create the acces........................ you keep providing the energy and something will happen.. your perception of the something will define if whats gained is profitable to you, thats all i can say, hope that is something of an anwser, if not, then its not. find yourself a better one, you will be fine anyway. Thats untill you stop being fine, then you start looking somehwere else, like you are supposed too.

Ed

The word Barcelo rum was not recognised by my spell check btw, enjoy,ghehehe, thank god for rum. ( hey i have time off too)
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 7th February 2013 at 00:48.

18. Link to Post #51
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    I met that Canadian-Japanese woman once, who may still be the top reiki dog, for all I know.

I have to say, here, good and clear, I've talked reiki with the reiki gurus and I've laid on the table for quite a few sessions, and all I've ever "recieved" was other people's limitations and SH!T.

I would never have bothered to mention this here but as there is a thread opened up about it's questionable origin I've jumped in with both feet here.

I must say, I've never ever thought about a reptilian connection.
    Lol norman. And there's the rub. I've experienced that too. The transference of SH!T is all too easy and common and unnoticed. And it's important you point that out.
    I think that's why we had to pay so much attention to creating a barrier between our 'stuff' and others 'stuff'. And in my experience, a spiritualised identity is just more 'stuff'.
    Anything that's of the ego supports illusions. The illusion of sickness is of the ego. That's how deeply it permeates our awareness of ourselves.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to markpierre For This Post:

PurpleLama (13th February 2013)

20. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

This thread comes along just when I ordered a book on Reiki. I know nothing about it but now I'm sort of wishing I had not ordered the book. I will check it out in a detached way as I do everything of that kind.
    I'll get it on Saturday and if this thread is still active will comment, if I have anything useful to add.
    Is it possible to learn Reiki from a book, not to become a healer but just through curiosity.
    Can it be applied to yourself?
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

markpierre (7th February 2013), soleil (7th February 2013)

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

East Sun I think it would be a terrible shame if you discount Reiki based on what has been written here. Take what works for you, use discernment and open your heart to learning more.

Reiki is a wonderful healing system that has been misused and in some casemisunderstoodnd over the years, it's been distorted and over complicated by some. It was introduced as a simple spiritual self healing and seldevelopmentnt system. It is my understanding that Usui taught it very differently to the way it has been taught in the West.

So much new information has come out of Japan in recent years, from what I can gather he never gave Attunements, he gave Reiju Empowerments which are simple blessings or prayers. I am a Reiki teacher and use Reiju Empowerments with my students, they also do daily energy exercises that include meditations that help to feel the Reiki energy. This helps you to use it more intuitively.

I also trained as a Natural Healer before taking my Reiki 1 and 2 in 2003, I was Attuned to the Reiki energy and then went on to do my Reiki Masters in 2009 with someone who gave Reiju Empowerments to bring the Reiki through. I had to learn both the Western Attunements and the Original Japanese Reiju Empowerments, I have found that the Reiki comes in just as strongly without using Attunements, I have also found that doing daily Hatsui Rei energy exercises helps student to have a stronger connection to Reiki.

I teach it over a few weeks which also seems to help and offer on-going support as this seems to make a huge difference, most of the time I work one one one too. We are all different and that's what makes us special

Reiki is a wonderful healing system if used correctly, it is our focus and intent that is important. Energy is just energy it can be used for good and bad, it is the person bringing it through that determines that.

I have heard some horror stories from people that have been told so many weird things, I have met some massive egos in the healing field. I would be very careful who I let into my energy field that's for sure. I have also met some wonderful people too and had some fantastic healing experiences.

As for the Solar Plexus teachings, I hadn't heard of that one in any of my Reiki training. The way I see it is we are working with the whole body, universal energy is an intelligent energy it knows where to go. I do work with the chakras but had not heard about the emphasis on the solar plexus. I agree that we need to keep sacred space when we work and that we need to be aware of energy in all it's forms, there is too much ignorance 'out there'.

Reiki is simple and powerful and it can do so much good, please don't be put off by what you have read East Sun. Do your research, be discening in your choice of practitioner and teacher and follow your heart, if it feels right it will be a wonderful journey of self healing and you will find great benefits.

Reiki has changed my life and opened the doors to many other healing modualities, it is a wonderful first step into working with energy ..... enjoy

EEEEk this is a long post for me........ whatever came over me

Last edited by sheddie; 7th February 2013 at 04:40. Reason: appalling spelling :0

23. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sheddie For This Post:

1inMany (7th February 2013), East Sun (7th February 2013), G.Deluca (7th February 2013), happyexpat (7th February 2013), Lisab (7th February 2013), markpierre (7th February 2013), PurpleLama (13th February 2013), sirayah (7th February 2013), soleil (7th February 2013), Unicorn (7th February 2013)

24. Link to Post #54
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Language
    Discordian
    Thanks
    Thanked 40,082 times in 4,764 posts

Indeed, when approached as an aspect of what is Sacred, the practice of reiki is incredibly beneficial.

Likewise, in taking up the practice, being initiated into the path, the honor of that Sacred demands that we ourselves, those who practice, heal ourselves, clear ourselves, make sure that our practice is one of integrity, as much as we can possibly manage. Spirit will take you on a learning journey that never ends, it just expands. Not minding our integrity first, the learning can be painful, just like life in general.

25. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,686 times in 774 posts

i am really enjoying learning from you all, markpierre, purplelama, and shreddie. and traineehuman on another thread.
    unite, alright
    you know one thing about music? when it hits, you feel no pain!

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soleil For This Post:

markpierre (7th February 2013), PurpleLama (7th February 2013), sheddie (10th February 2013)

27. Link to Post #56
    Thanks

Update:

I have received the following explanation by this healer (not in reiki): "Every human being has his/her own healing powers, because that is part of the soul's forces. In the ancient times, other entities (reptilians or whatever) cut off that conection with the soul (so that we could be manageable), and we lost direct contact with our soul. Those entities offer to us a variety of healing methods (reiki and the like), which they can control. They want to make sure that we don't reach the force and healing power of our souls. That's why we are just channels ("be out of the process, just be a channel"). They don't want us to be self-sufficient. They can decide who is healed, and who is not. They can suck energy from some of the patients, and that energy is either absorb by them or passed on to another healer, so this latter can heal another patient, and the trick goes on. It's a vicious circle, and they have been using this trick for thousands of years. With every attunement the link with them gets stronger. The only way out is to get rid of the attunements."

Does any of this ring a bell to somebody?

28. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

Freed Fox (12th February 2013), Gemini (12th February 2013), Hervé (13th February 2013), TheVoyager (24th July 2014), vje2 (13th February 2013)

29. Link to Post #57
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,819 times in 768 posts

Unicorn, did you receive that from Franz Erdl, or someone else? Does this person know any reliable method to 'reconnect' with the soul or one's ability to heal?
    Mercy, forgiveness, and compassion are the most virtuous forms of love
    Let your heart not be hardened by injustice and tribulation

30. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member sunnyrap's Avatar
    Thanks

I did the all levels of training for Reiki Master Teacher. "This ye shall do and greater..." as Jesus says... I've never charged for this and actually seldom mention I do it unless I feel moved to offer to help in some circumstances. Waiting for that inner urge seems to make a difference. I like others think the waters around this get plenty muddied, mostly for ill. Kind of like a gun--should and can be used for good. I had a very self righteous Christian friend get after me for studying a 'Buddist' (therefore pagan-sinful, in her seminary-induced view) discipline. Sigh...so much disinfo around so many useful things. I've helped a lot of people with Reiki and haven't seen any bad from it other than people's superstitious fears about 'sorcery', 'black magic' and other nonsense born of the dramatic b.s. that passes for entertainment.

Re: initiations...I think ceremonies are used to simply add impact-force-energy to learning/accepting knowledge. We've used these things throughout humanity's history to good effect (and of course for ill as well). In mine, it was made clear all energy comes from Source, not your teacher, not some being and the practitioner is simply trained to tune into it and direct it to a place of need. Training is quite simple, but a little experienced input is helpful. "Ask and ye shall receive'. I think the key concept here is when someone is off balance enough to be sick/in pain/confusion, a facilitator is simply helpful. Doesn't mean that ultimately the patient couldn't do it for themselves--and it fact I often instruct as I try to heal. For me, its kind of like spiritual CPR...energetic 'Heimlich maneuver'. Making more of it than that is just ego, don't you think?

Although I agree to most extent about divesting oneself of associating with secret groups bent on using their numbers and knowledge to gain ascendancy over others they wish to exclude (mostly because it fundamentally doesn't work very well and is ultimately doomed to fail because we ARE all connected); and I do see there can be possible hazards around using energy to manipulate reality; even so, I also think you should not stop from doing what your spirit truly moves you to do out of fear of making a mistake--A. you'll learn quick enough if you are doing wrong and correct it; B. all spirits are mighty and ultimately able to deal with their's and other's mistakes, and others are learning along with you. Can't learn if you don't participate. So Reiki away, I say, my friends.

I loved Buckminister Fuller's statement that we HAVE to allow ourselves to make mistakes and learn from them or we simply cannot grow as human beings. He said if we we'rent failing 50% of the time, we were wasting our lives. How this relates to Reiki, to my mind, is you can use it to heal, teach and expand awareness all around....even if/when you have doubts, issues, questions about it.

Our spirit and intentions are mighty and seem to be able to create benevolent outcomes even when the mind is mislead if the heart is in the right place.... imho.... recognizing always I could be wrong....

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sunnyrap For This Post:

PurpleLama (13th February 2013), sheddie (13th February 2013), Unicorn (13th February 2013)

32. Link to Post #59
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,381 times in 527 posts

WIth out knowing exactly what Purple Lamas references are, and being a practitioner of the healing Arts, including Reiki for well over a decade, I hold a different opinion. Reiki is energy. My energetic healings were just as affective before having reiki attunements as after. My children were never attuned to Reiki and yet were doing energetic healing from the time they started walking. I would encourage everyone to be a healer, to hold another who is not well, to lay their hands over the part that hurts, to envision the person well in your mind, and then let it go. Sending healing energy takes just a split second. Energetic healing is so very easy really. When a person is very ill encircling a person with people giving healing energy, what is something known as a reiki blanket, is quite effective.

If you feel uncomfortable with someone stay away. If you get a headache, or feel ill when doing energy work with a person or a group, stay away.

The basics of energy work, reiki, and the many spin offs over the last fifteen years or so can be learned on the computer. If you are already attuned, great. But I would never encourage people to pay good money to get attuned. The human energy field naturally generates and draws through it healing energy to be used and directed. We are just born with the ability, of course some are more talented that others, like everything else.

I would never want anyone to think they could cause themselves harm by helping another with good old fashion healing energy. And I would never charge anyone to do the attunments if they wanted them. But I don't think anyone really needs them. But that is just my humble opinion.

Sincerely,

Mr. Davis

33. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blake For This Post:

genevieve (13th February 2013), markpierre (13th February 2013), PurpleLama (13th February 2013), sheddie (13th February 2013), Unicorn (13th February 2013), Wind (13th February 2013)

34. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Freed Fox (here)
    Unicorn, did you receive that from Franz Erdl, or someone else? Does this person know any reliable method to 'reconnect' with the soul or one's ability to heal?
    Yes, I received this information from Franz Erdl. As far as I know, in his healing method he removes all attunements and beings that might be attached to you. That is the first step towards the reconnetion with your soul. At the moment I am not sure about losing my reiki and other attunements, so I haven't fixed a healing session with him. But you can get more information on his website.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

Freed Fox (13th February 2013), Gemini (13th February 2013), Hervé (13th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 3 4 LastLast