+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast

Thread: Confirmed -- Forums under attack from 23 Jan 2013 (DHS Insider source)

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member GlassSteagallfan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,530 times in 987 posts

Default Re: Confirmed -- Forums under attack from 23 Jan 2013 (DHS Insider source)

A related article on RT:

UK planning broad online domestic spying regime

Published: 06 February, 2013, 08:03
    Edited: 07 February, 2013, 13:13

UK officials plan to monitor Britons' online activities by placing surveillance devices on the country's telecom networks, a Parliamentary report says. The program would keep tabs on which websites were visited as well as who contacted whom.
    ­
    On Tuesday the British Parliament's Intelligence and Security Committee published the report outlining a massive, national surveillance program based in the country's very electronic infrastructure. The report does not specify the number of so-called "probes" to be installed across Britain's telecommunications networks, but says it would be part of a regime stockpiling information on nearly every move Britons make online.

“It’s been in the media and on the table of the government since last April and it’s been receiving quite a lot of attention, as you can imagine the people in Great Britain don’t like the thought of the government collecting all of their communications in this way. From their point of view, it goes against the very basis of the democratic institution that is our parliament in Britain,” deputy director of Big Brother Watch, Emma Carr, told RT.

The new program will go beyond just keeping tabs on the Brits. If anyone abroad communicates online with someone in the UK then it will allow surveillance of their personal information as well, stretching the program’s geographical reach.

The government says the installation of the probes will be critical in the online fight against terrorism and other crime, and that the content of emails or Skype calls would not necessarily be collected. Instead, they say, the program would keep track of so-called "outside the envelope" information – such as a message's origin and recipient. An email’s contents would be accessible with a court order, though time and date of sending and receipt would be available with the authorization of a senior law enforcement or intelligence officer.

Which online services the probes would monitor were not identified in the report. However, Facebook, Twitter, Hotmail, and Google Chat are all widely used in the UK and are mentioned in other sections of the report.

However, people use encryption more and more during communicating with others on the web. It could significantly complicate the life of those, who will be trying to keep track of every word sent or received vie internet, believes Carr.

“One of the things, that came out of the evidence when was being gathered for this bill is that encryption is a very widely used tool by people who communicate via internet. And actually that’s going to make the kind of inspection of the communications that we have very difficult for the government and the internet service providers, who are going to be asked to gather all of this information,” she added.

The report said the surveillance regime would function on deep packet inspection, a monitoring method that lets an individual who intercepts data to search its contents. Though the project is still in draft form, the committee generally rejected critics' claims that it would constitute an oppressive domestic spying program, saying that without such new security measures, rapidly developing technologies would soon "have a serious impact on the intelligence and security agencies."

"Under current European data retention laws, deep packet inspection is not only legal, but also widely used by the private sector," the report notes. "Whilst legislation is not a perfect solution," it states elsewhere, "we believe it is the best available option."
    ­
    ‘Orwellian state’

Likening the new surveillance program to an Orwellian vision of the future, investigative journalist Tony Gosling told RT that the UK should “protect the people from this Big Brother state” rather than shutting them in an “electronic cage.”

“There is great commercial pressure for this intrusion since much of this information can be sold quietly to rich corporations and commercial concerns. This is something the public cannot compete with, this lobbying power backed by commercial interests,” noted Gosling. He went on to say that this dark side to big business that “leads to a dictatorial fascist system similar to that in Nazi Germany.”

In the future, if the changes are implemented Gosling concluded that “people will think twice before emailing Orwellian Britain” and speculated that there could be a boost to the old-fashioned postal services.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to GlassSteagallfan For This Post:

Aurvandil (7th February 2013), Cidersomerset (7th February 2013), Cjay (8th February 2013), Conchis (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), MorningSong (7th February 2013), mountain_jim (7th February 2013), Selene (7th February 2013), sheme (7th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (7th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,435 times in 21,490 posts

Default Re: Confirmed -- Forums under attack from 23 Jan 2013 (DHS Insider source)

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    And can I just say (amongst other bizaare occurances of late) that my wifi mouse became totally and uncontrollably possessed last weekend. (it could be space weather, but dont think so) I have resorted to a plug in.
    Usually when that happens to me, that means there is a hair caught up in the space between the light and sensor. Turn your mouse over and have a close look.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Gardener (7th February 2013), ljwheat (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), witchy1 (8th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #103
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    Lately, when I have a long post, I've gotten into the habit of compiling it in a word document first, and then I just copy and paste it into the post and send it off. They'd have to be better than good to intercept something like that....
    Good idea.

If you're using the Firefox or Chrome browser, I recommend the Lazarus add-on. It saves what you're typing into forms (like this box I'm typing in right now) to your local disk, and makes it easy to recover your recent entries.

If you're using some other browser, then I recommend composing replies in a text editor, then copying and pasting them into your response post.

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Cjay (8th February 2013), Dennis Leahy (7th February 2013), Hervé (7th February 2013), ljwheat (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Neal (7th February 2013), Operator (7th February 2013), Prodigal Son (8th February 2013), Referee (7th February 2013), Revere (8th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #104
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Originally posted by prodigal son: "Keep in mind that only those cronies at the very top of the pyramid know the real truth and everyone else will be sacrificed if and when necessary"
    Sorry, I don't think they know the whole sphere of the game, there is always a higher roof than the roof that can be seen. We better remind ourselves what in actuality are they fighting, they always had the power of control with no one to defy them, what has changed then? The one datum in the equation that is out of their reach is the mass awakening, nothing they planned can preper them for that, they can have a plan A and B and a backplan and a back for the back, but here we are talking about injecting energy, a one which is a counterforce to theirs. the enegy of consciousness can not be imprisoned, they try to shut it in, but despite the cameras and chemtrails and poisen in food and drugs, we are here talking. the masses have a lot of catching up to do, but the gaps will get narrow. there is a lot that is going on that is outside of their control, and this is why they are planning all their plans, plans which are in essence against the human spirit.

There is nothing stronger than the human spirit, history proves it once and again. Our human spirit shall win, unless we lose it (lose our minds, turn off our emotions, lose our balance)

In september 2010, I had a very interesting synchronistic personal encounter which I have refrained from telling about it in the forum or elsewhere till now, I decided to wait a year to see if this person may contact me. It is now more than two years afterwards.

I flew to London to see David Icke speak , I had the urge to do that and already knew that I had to follow my urges and gut feelings. since I worked in the travel industry I had no problem arranging myself a discounted ticket and a good window seat in the front row in Cypruse airline aircraft. I flew from Tel aviv to Larnaca and than catched another plane from Larnace to London via Phapos. when going on board the flight from Larnaca I made sure that I had the seat that I reserved to myself, never taking a look at my boarding card. on the plane I discovered that I am seating in a middle seat instead at the end of the aircraft, I did not understand how that could be, but decided to wait till Phapos and than move to a front seat as was supposed to be if available.

Right before the flight took off, a very tall large built Cypriot looking 60 yrs plus man has emerged and sat right to my left, he was impressive looking and something about his energy immediatly caught my attention.

We did not exchange any words for the whole first hour. after an hour and a half we began a conversation. he asked where I was from, I told him that I am from Israel, he said that he is working for the Cyprus police and know very well the Israeli police and more, I didn't hesitate to ask if the ' more' includes Israel security and inteligence and he confirmed by saying that there is a very significant relationship between Israel and Cyprus, he defined it as a 100 percent relationship. We continued to talk, he showed me that he was shot in his hand, we conversed about what bring people to do crimes, talked about people in general and than talked about the fact that the wars, conflicts and the problems in the world are basically controlled by a shadow government.

within five minutes we got into the intricacy of things. he agreed with me and continued with this line of thought, he was mentioning the 'Limonardi',(which after a while I understood he meant the Illuminati) and the free masons which he claimed has much less importance. I asked him what exactly is his position in the police (again, he was an impressive looking man and appeared as if he is holding a high poition) he answered that he is connected to the INTERPOL (gave more information than that but I will refrain from mentioning it here).

The reason I am writing about it now is because during our fascinating 3.5 hours talk , I got the impression that this person was some type of an insider or at least hold some inside information, and not at all from the net, he was carfully considering what to say, although he expressed himself quite fluently, he wasn't aware (or so it seemed) to what was happening on the internet, he knew nothing about whistleblowers, David Icke, Project Camelot and such, he said he was not using computures that often, yet he knew everything there is to know and more.
    I volunteered very little information from my side. One of the very first things he admitted was 'their' plan to put chips in the whole lot of the population, his general approach was favorable to humanity but was accompanied by a slight defeatism that "nothing can be done and they are too strong", he believed that there is indeed a problem of too many people on earth, he knew they want to depopulate several billion people but did not expressed any resentment about it.. he said that it is done through every possible area of our lives and mentioned water, genetically engineered food and medicines. He did mention at the beginnig of the conversation that some of the Illuminati are good people who were slowly promoted (progessed up the ranks) he emphasized that it's good for us to have them there. Again, I had a definitive intuition that he knew what he was talking about from first hand. later he confessed that he made many big mistakes in life, my response was that the trick is to learn from those mistakes and change direction. we agreed that the name of the game is awareness and Consciousness.

In the last hour or so before the flight landed, the conversation moved towards the subject of what is going on inside our minds, we talked a lot about the role of awareness and the extensive knowledge that the Illuminati have on how our minds operate, the importance of the subconscious, as well as the way the Nazis experimented with all that in WWII, he said that the illuminati are planning to control our souls. I gave him my email and we departed when the plane landed.

It is enough to imagine that I was left with an open mouth (but didn't show anything).

I got nothing new from this conversation that I didn't know prior to it, but for me, it was a verification from someone who I felt had first hand knowledge to all I learned.

What he didn't know and was not aware of was the massive 'wake up call' people are getting all over the world, I was going through my own 'procedure' at that time and told him that we are getting help from 'outside sources', he made no sign that he agrees with me or aware to such a thing.

I honestly believe that we are now being targeted via much more surveliance measures than we care to know, technological and otherwise, on the forum as well as privetly. can we really hide what we stand for? I don't even try, I wouldn't want to hide my desire and my total belief in the right for freedom of the human race, for the right for human evolution, for the right to become sovereign beings, and in my better days I believe that we can overcome others desire to enslave us which is not matching our own desire. We shall see.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 12th February 2013 at 07:58.

8. The Following 35 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

4evrneo (11th February 2013), Astra (7th February 2013), Aurvandil (8th February 2013), Beren (8th February 2013), Bill Ryan (19th February 2013), Calz (7th February 2013), Chester (31st July 2016), Christine (19th February 2013), Dennis Leahy (8th February 2013), Elly (7th February 2013), Flash (7th February 2013), Fred Steeves (20th May 2013), gaiagirl (22nd October 2016), Gemini (7th February 2013), gigha (7th February 2013), GoodETxSG (8th February 2013), Hervé (7th February 2013), InTheBackground (8th February 2013), Lazlo (8th February 2013), ljwheat (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Maunagarjana (11th February 2013), mountain_jim (8th February 2013), Neal (7th February 2013), Noir (16th July 2015), norman (7th February 2013), Operator (7th February 2013), Prodigal Son (8th February 2013), sheme (7th February 2013), Sidney (8th August 2013), Snookie (8th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (7th February 2013), ulli (7th February 2013), Valerie Villars (8th May 2019)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

The term Limonardi has to do with poker playing, maybe Justoneman could help us on that.

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com...8C4EC.html?t=2

My take on it: it was a code to see what you know Limor. He knew very well he would not mention the illuminatis because this is not how they are called.

Limonardi is also the family name of some people, of Italian origins. You can trace back that name in Italy, Argentina, and other few places.

My bet: it was either a code or a family that he named. He definitely did not confused the name with illuminati. Too bright for that.

As for them being after our souls, this guy was quite right, not only eliminate us but get after our souls, this is very much true. This is the real final enjeux. The rest does not matter much to them up there.

And do not, ever get chipped. Ever.
    Last edited by Flash; 7th February 2013 at 22:04.

10. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Christine (19th February 2013), Dennis Leahy (8th February 2013), Hervé (7th February 2013), Lazlo (8th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Noir (16th July 2015), Prodigal Son (8th February 2013), Revere (8th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (7th February 2013), Valerie Villars (8th May 2019)

11. Link to Post #106
    Retired
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    The term Limonardi has to do with poker playing, maybe Jutoneman could help us on that.

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com...8C4EC.html?t=2

My take on it: it was a code to see what you know Limor. He knew very well he would not mention the illuminatis because this is not how they are called.

Limonardi is also the family name of some people, of Italian origins. You can trace back that name in Italy, Argentina, and other few places.

My bet: it was either a code of a family that he named. He definitely did not confused the name with illuminati. Too bright for that.
    Thank you, Flash! I was trying to find out if anyone have heard this term in relations to the Illuminati, and the few I asked did not know. I will check your suggestions, I am pretty interested to find out. he might have not mentiond the specific word - ' illuminati', but he without doubt meant and refered to them, I did though.
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 7th February 2013 at 22:16.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (8th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Noir (16th July 2015), Prodigal Son (8th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Check my post Limor, I added up something. Not any doubt in my mind that he was very very connected.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (8th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Prodigal Son (8th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #108
    Retired
    Thanks

I have no doubt as well. I later wrote in my notebook: " what are the chances that someone like that will ' find me' in a 140 seats aircraft?" luckily, the young person to my right has dropped into a deep sleep immediatly after we began the take off. I had many synchronicities and guidance back than, I still wonder what was that all about, and for what... ?
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 8th February 2013 at 09:03.

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

4evrneo (11th February 2013), Aurvandil (8th February 2013), Dennis Leahy (8th February 2013), Lazlo (8th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Prodigal Son (8th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,637 times in 18,693 posts

War on Web: UK govt to use 'black box' spy devices to monitor internet

Published on 6 Feb 2013

The UK government is said to be considering the use of special 'black boxes' - to record
    people's internet activities - all in the name of national security. But the plans have got
    privacy advocates up in arms. Emma Carr, the deputy director of Big Brother Watch
    organisation, says the proposal must be further studied before being applied.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Christine (19th February 2013), Dennis Leahy (8th February 2013), GoodETxSG (8th February 2013), Limor Wolf (8th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Prodigal Son (8th February 2013)

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

Quote Posted by guido (here)
    Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)
    GoodeTXSG, I do know what your talking about, just now I was key stroking away and everything I spent 10 min. typing just vanished and was along similar lines as you stated here,. Whether they are able to use that app in windows to take control of individual terminals while I’m connected or not is always suspect. As it just happened to me. Watching real time as I type a response or comment and since they are already here and anything being said on there part would be noticed. Tricks like hacking this terminal and hitting delete as I’m typing is a little much..

What it did do -- is get me off my train of thought, and the things I usually say are heart felt, not head struck to just re-write it.

There are just to many intuitive people here for them to openly speak there agenda and not get notice, so I agree other tactics like remote controlling a members computer terminal and making them think they did something wrong, and getting them off topic or off a given train of thought, just happened to me twice this morning.

All of us should be aware of this too. Loosing an entire post before you can hit submit. Anyone else notice this?
    hello There,

yes i noticed last week. it happend to me once. first i thouht it was me hitting the wrong button but gave it a thought and came to the conclusion it wasn't me. actually it was a reaction on a new thread about some dark video stuff (i call it). cannot find this thread now but i thougt the quote of the threadmaker did not match his question and wanted to tell this. I did not make a new reaction because it felt okay not to react anyway. did you gave it another try?
    Same here last week I wrote reply one tread and press Post Quick Reply button. My Avalon screen appeared with : No Matching is found sorry, page.
    I lost all my writings and will to write again in same subject.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

ljwheat (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Prodigal Son (8th February 2013)

21. Link to Post #111
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Quote Originally posted by prodigal son: "Keep in mind that only those cronies at the very top of the pyramid know the real truth and everyone else will be sacrificed if and when necessary"
    Sorry, I don't think they know the whole sphere of the game, there is always a higher roof than the roof that can be seen. We better remind ourselves what in actuality are they fighting, they always had the power of control with no one to defy them, what has changed then? The one datum in the equation that is out of their reach is the mass awakening, nothing they planned can preper them for that, they can have a plan A and B and a backplan and a back for the back, but here we are talking about injecting energy, a one which is a counterforce to theirs. the enegy of consciousness can not be imprisoned, they try to shut it in, but despite the cameras and chemtrails and poisen in food and drugs, we are here talking. the masses have a lot of catching up to do, but the gaps will get narrow. there is a lot that is going on that is outside of their control, and this is why they are planning all their plans, plans which are in essence against the human spirit.
    Yep, I agree. I should have clarified that their "truth" is not necessarily "The Truth", in fact we know it is not, otherwise they would be on the right side of things. But perhaps their "truth" is the antithesis of "The Truth" for a very specific dialectic purpose. They provide the resistance necessary for spiritual evolution to progress forward.

I have a friend, and I don't think he is alive because I haven't heard from him in about 3 years, who was a CIA agent for about 30 years. He personally escorted two of the Bin Ladens out of the country after 911 (I wonder if they are related to Tim Osman ) Anyway, like your acquaintance from the plane, this guy was not an Internet person, in fact he didn't even have a computer, but man did he know EVERYTHING, and he was astounded at what I knew from the Internet and books I've read by whistleblowers... like Karla Turner, Phil Schneider and Bill Cooper. He showed me all these tapes and a special machine that could play those tapes and they were all about classified information.... and probably much of it has been declassified by now. He called himself a "made man"... so what does that tell you...

I also wanted to mention about the "Illuminati", that there are several groups out there calling themselves the Illuminati, and we should be aware that we do indeed have friends out there in the secret societies who are not cabalists but are instead working to take them down. It's a big power struggle and we need to see the bigger picture. I know I keep posting this link, sorry to all of you who have seen it already, but I think it's really important that we are aware of who the enemy is and who is not... and the Dark Cabal is anything BUT Illuminated. Illuminism is basically Gnosis, we plug into Source and Connect, something that we can all achieve... and it is the Truth as far as I'm concerned. These NWO neocon mafia guys are on the other end of the spectrum.....

Illuminati and New World Order - Unfortunate Choice of Terms
    How the Top Elite Have Confused Researchers and Truth Seekers

by Wes Penre, Illuminati News, Jan 27, 2009

http://www.illuminati-news.com/00392.html
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 8th February 2013 at 01:23.

22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

HaveBlue (8th February 2013), Hervé (8th February 2013), Lazlo (8th February 2013), Limor Wolf (8th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Noir (16th July 2015), Rich (8th February 2013), Snookie (8th February 2013), Valerie Villars (8th May 2019)

23. Link to Post #112
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    marking and bumping.

I agree Arrowwind People are aware especially in rural areas! Many are afraid to talk on-line etc. I know many who criticize me for even look at anything controversial on Youtube. Many are just quietly waiting and watching.
    Agreed,

I live in a Semi-Rural Area now on the Sunshine Coast of Australia and 'Constantly' are in contact with many people on a daily basis...

Yes, they are 'AWAKE' alright..

But, Why moreso than their 'City' counterparts..?

Several Reasons...

No. 1 & 'Most Important' they have'nt lost their ability to decifer 'Govt. Deception' with good-old 'COMMONSENSE'...

2. They still communicate with one another

3. The Local Country News Stations are 'Not' filled with as much 'Propaganda'...

4. And when you explain the 'Truth' to them, they listen...

I have been born with the ability to see the 'Big-Picture' at least 2-3 years out...

On the ground in Australia - The People obviously are 'Fed-Up' and biding their time to 'Rise'...

The 'Biggest Problem' is the Australian Govt. or should I say the ("Govt. of the Crown"), you see they now and have always known just how far they can push the Australian people around before they start fighting back...

What you are going to see in the future is more...
    • Royal Commissions into just about everything (To appease the Anger)
    • High Profile 'Corruption' Court cases...
    • More 'Exposure' of the 'Corrupt Beaurocratical' System

Why would they be doing this, you may Ask?

Because (We the People-Truthseekers) have reached (Critical-Mass) and the PTW know and are Scared ****less - That's Why...

..and by Co-Opting the 'Corruption-Fallout' they can get rid of those that have served their purpose and are no longer useful by (Throwing them to the Dogs) and (Replacing them with some New Blood)...

So the 'Viscious Circle' of the (Crown & the City of London) can continue to 'Decieve & Thrive'...

In ther words - (Business as Usual)...

PS - This is my opinion on (Australia Only)

24. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,062 times in 8,172 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    [*]More 'Exposure' of the 'Corrupt Beaurocratical' System

Why would they be doing this, you may Ask?

Because (We the People-Truthseekers) have reached (Critical-Mass) and the PTW know and are Scared ****less - That's Why...
    I think it's at least as much about taking down nationhood, to clear the way for a globalism.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

25. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

jackovesk (8th February 2013), ljwheat (8th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Noir (16th July 2015), Revere (8th February 2013)

26. Link to Post #114
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

It is really hard for me to believe people will do this for minimum wage! Just saying!
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

ljwheat (8th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013)

28. Link to Post #115
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,921 times in 4,417 posts

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    I just realized something. A couple of weeks ago I had to end a 3 1/2 year relationship with my very dear girlfriend because, as enlightened as she was, completely aware of the Dark Agenda, she was suppressing me about Sandy Hook, telling me I'm nuts and disrespecting the victims. And she saw Robbie Parker. She saw the 28-min Sandy Hook Anomalies video. But she still baited me and then I flipped out and lost it. The damage was irreparable. What was the date? January 23rd. Hmmm....

Just wanted to add, that although I think we are all here at this particular time to be severely tested, I don't believe any of the doomsday scenarios will play out. Sometimes my posts come across as gloomy and defeatist but I definitely do not intend it that way, I intend it as a motivational thing. I know that the Lightworkers of this world can defeat these Dark Ones, because we have the laws of the Universe on our side. So I believe the PTB will be defeated and we will move forwards towards becoming God. After all, that has been His purpose all along. He needs a Soul Mate
    I know what you mean prodigal son. My soon to be ex is aware (not quite awake though), and if I had a dime for every time he has called me paranoid and over reactive I would have no worries.
    I do hope you are right about TPTB becoming defeated. Some days I am not quite that optimistic.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Sidney For This Post:

Mad Hatter (8th February 2013)

30. Link to Post #116
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Spiral (here)
    I don't know where to begin with this, cell phone towers are being used to broadcast frequencies to control the population.

Don't believe me ? why aren't people rioting like they did in the 80's ????

Now they have micro wave crowd control & much more besides, for those up on the latest developments check this out, https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ic-Telepathy--
    The Neurophone (originally blocked by US intelligence, as it provides proof via existence. Then blocked by FDA or whomever it was. read the text, and look on the net)

I have heard reliable accounts from various sources that it works exactly as stated. That a DIY build is possible, but that it has problems in that realm, that one has to learn how to make it properly.

I'm talking about electrically generated voices and sounds, in your head.

Implant, indoctrination, and entrainment.

That you can verify as being 100% real......for yourself.
    Last edited by Carmody; 8th February 2013 at 03:54.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

31. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Calz (8th February 2013), Hervé (8th February 2013), ljwheat (8th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Operator (8th February 2013), Referee (8th February 2013), Sidney (8th February 2013), Spiral (8th February 2013), Valerie Villars (8th May 2019)

32. Link to Post #117
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    I live in a Semi-Rural Area now on the Sunshine Coast of Australia and 'Constantly' are in contact with many people on a daily basis...

Yes, they are 'AWAKE' alright..

But, Why moreso than their 'City' counterparts..?

Several Reasons...

No. 1 & 'Most Important' they have'nt lost their ability to decifer 'Govt. Deception' with good-old 'COMMONSENSE'...
    Aha - I think I see why they (them bastards in power) are encouraging hoards of us city slickers to move to the country.

One good country folk with a dozen clueless and hungry nitwits parked on his front lawn is going to be a whole lot less dangerous than one good country folk.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (8th February 2013), GoodETxSG (15th February 2013), jackovesk (8th February 2013), Lazlo (8th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), norman (8th February 2013), Referee (8th February 2013), Snookie (8th February 2013)

34. Link to Post #118
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Aha - I think I see why they (them bastards in power) are encouraging hoards of us city slickers to move to the country.

Less collateral damage (and witnesses if that matters after a certain point) from drone stikes???

35. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Cidersomerset (8th February 2013), jackovesk (8th February 2013), Lazlo (8th February 2013), ljwheat (8th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), norman (8th February 2013), Referee (8th February 2013), Spiral (8th February 2013), TargeT (8th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (8th February 2013)

36. Link to Post #119
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    after what we just went through, I'm not too worried about a handful of minimum wage pencil necked geeks splitting us up...
    It's highly likely some of the 3,575 "cyber assets" will be enlightened and "brain rinsed" by what they read here. They are likely to wake up others, just as we have.

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Referee (8th February 2013), Snookie (8th February 2013), Spiral (8th February 2013)

38. Link to Post #120
    New Zealand Avalon Member HaveBlue's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,465 times in 346 posts

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey Bill,

Thankfully, Project Avalon has a very selective membership application.

I wonder what´s happening in open registration conspiracy forums.

Anyway, it´s better to do a tougher background check on membership candidates from now on.

Cheers,

Raf.
    We are working on it, not an easy process given that the application by respecting the needs of applicants doesn't ask for personal information.

It takes a a fair dose of intuition along with investigation.

They aren't that clever, but sometimes we have apps that are very thin on information and it feels right. I am sure we don't always make the right call.
    I wouldn't feel any comfort from that statement at all. Of course 'they' are here and the only reason I personally have not called any of them out is because of the rules here about personal attacks.

Bill himself will do that when he feels it is in order and when he does i always like to congratulate him when i see it. i do not consider this to be a double standard because order must be kept in a general sense and it is Bill forum after all.

Like a ship must have a captain. On board it is not a democracy. Just imagine if it was on ships and aircraft?

The last thing anybody should be doing is fearing this. i, like bill have made it quite clear who we are and what we stand for and what we will not stand for. It is not us who is in a state of dishonour, it is 'them'.

We are not the guilty ones. Going along with 'them' on the surface and then rubbishing them behind their backs and trying to be one of 'us' is dishonourable and sad.

Sad that you do not have the balls to really be honest with anyone, including yourself.

I am with the likes of Alex Jones and all the others who say 'we know what you're doing and we do not support it. Like him I have 2 children who are minors. There are those who call him cointelpro. Kinda laughable when he is proven right again and again!

I'm proud to be a truther, birther, no planer, and any other label they want to dream up. Just as long as they don't call me stupid!

I wonder how many will agree with me if I say 'if you are not prepared to stand up and be counted on this side then we don't want you here either'.

Stand together of hang seperately. I would rather die honourably than live on my knees grovelling and enslaved.

I guess I'm lucky (have put the work in) to know that death of this flesh body is no different from having your car confiscated by the 'authorities' and crushed and you now find yourself on foot!

Facts are facts and truth is just that. I most certainly am not frightened of that.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaveBlue For This Post:

Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Snookie (8th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 1 6 8 LastLast