+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Confirmed -- Forums under attack from 23 Jan 2013 (DHS Insider source)

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,982 times in 1,576 posts

Default Re: Confirmed -- Forums under attack from 23 Jan 2013 (DHS Insider source)

Quote Posted by Cjay (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    after what we just went through, I'm not too worried about a handful of minimum wage pencil necked geeks splitting us up...
    It's highly likely some of the 3,575 "cyber assets" will be enlightened and "brain rinsed" by what they read here. They are likely to wake up others, just as we have.
    Cjay I really hope so..... again that is part of the reason we do what we do!
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Eram (8th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,630 times in 21,529 posts

Default Re: Confirmed -- Forums under attack from 23 Jan 2013 (DHS Insider source)

Quote Posted by HaveBlue (here)
    I wouldn't feel any comfort from that statement at all. Of course 'they' are here and the only reason I personally have not called any of them out is because of the rules here about personal attacks.
    As best as I can tell, no application process that we can afford (less than an hour of our time per applicant, usually quite a bit less) can weed out all those who would harm us (consciously or otherwise.) The application process is just, in my view, a first pass filter.

Even with a hypothetical perfect application process, people change over time.

Yes, the forum rules (imperfectly enforced, but better so than many forums) don't allow members attacking each other. But we do encourage reporting (click the Report triangle below any post or PM) problems you see, of whatever major or minor nature. You can also report especially nice things that you want to make sure we don't miss . Such reports are an infrequent pleasure.

We realize that forum disrupters can use the Report mechanism to stir up trouble where there is none, so we come to our own independent conclusion whether to take any action on a Report. Sometimes we just have to watch and wait and see what happens. We will sometimes spends weeks or months gathering evidence and watching, before taking obvious action, but such efforts often began with perceptive Reports from one or two members.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 8th February 2013 at 09:34.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

avid (8th February 2013), Calz (8th February 2013), Christine (18th February 2013), Eram (8th February 2013), Flash (9th February 2013), Hervé (8th February 2013), jagman (8th February 2013), Joseph McAree (8th February 2013), ljwheat (8th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Marianne (10th February 2013), Referee (8th February 2013), Sidney (9th February 2013), ulli (8th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

Confirmed -- Forums under attack

Err...no sh!t sherlock... lol.... this sort of thing has been going on since the days of 'Bulletin Boards', if not before thus some 30 odd years!!

ooger booger 'deeeeeeeep packet in-spek-shun'

Translation - Nothing more than the average network administrator may do as part of his duties in maintaining a smooth running network using tools like WinPcap, Snort and Wireshark in fact anyone here could download them and with a little reading do exactly the same.

One should also keep in mind that the best minds when it comes to IT do NOT 'work' in IT. Think along the lines of key master in the matrix, it's never about the money it's all about the puzzles no matter who concocts them the dark or the light...

The only option for private communication is the 'old skool' method of pencil paper and a 'one time pad' assuming they truly rooly haven't got a quantum computer to work yet otherwise it really is all over red rover.

For those 'On the list', which is all of us, that want to stir the possum send a shopping list to a friend once a week using the one time pad method but leave the first line unencrypted saying something like

'These are the parts required for the new Free Energy device....'
    4-2-7,4-2-2,4-1-1,4-25-5,4-4-2,4-1-3

To really infuriate them send half a sentence per email each using different one time pads making it really tricky to re-assemble the entire message. The real giggle is the friend knows whats coming so no need to decipher. If we all did that the cost in supercomputer + analyst time will spike significantly and their data mine will tend to produce more garbage.

Floating round on the web is a late 70's era block diagram of Neurophone type circuit which utilises an old microwave oven. Requires some electronics skills to decode and assemble but is a wicked toy for frightening unruly neighbours...

I am not aware of having been subjected to psychic attacks but have twice been unexpectedly subjected to psychotronic/nuerophone methods. The initial shock was such that it required a subsequent change of underwear but the giveaway thereafter was recognition of the fact that these are so obviously NOT your thoughts hence the cryptic hint in the Camelot(?)Pete Peterson interview, teach yourself to sing yankee doodle dandy...

As for dealing with Obummer's Cyber Winkers if and when they show up the Achilles heel is they work from scripts so drawing them out on subject matter expertise invariably exposes the scripting patterns.

The ones to watch here IMNSHO would be the really quiet ones who don't say much but spend a bit of time looking through the non public section of the board and members profiles etc. which I assume is something the admin team keep a weather eye out for...

tuppence worth
    cheers

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

Calz (8th February 2013), Eram (8th February 2013), Flash (9th February 2013), Fractalius (9th February 2013), Hervé (8th February 2013), Reinhard (8th February 2013), Sidney (9th February 2013), ulli (8th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #124
    Ilie Pandia

Some of the posts here suggest that trolls are stupid or idiots and easy to sniff out.

While that may be the case for the majority of them (I personally don't subscribe to that idea), I don't see why would not be possible for important targeted websites to hire some really smart people. This does not mean you need to pay all 3,000+ a bigger amount, you just need a handful of well paid assets. This way you can easily stay within the "budget" and get a better skill set when required.

Underestimating trolls is dangerous. You need to consider that some of them get special training in various techniques, and others have a natural ability to hijack discussions.

Calling out trolls on the public forum is also not going to help. This will create the exact type of conflict and infighting that they try to generate. You have the ability to report suspicious posts and you can contact the moderation team at any time with your concerns.

8. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

blufire (8th February 2013), Calz (10th February 2013), Christine (9th February 2013), Eram (8th February 2013), Flash (9th February 2013), Fred Steeves (8th February 2013), Gemeos (9th February 2013), GoodETxSG (8th February 2013), jagman (8th February 2013), Limor Wolf (8th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Marianne (10th February 2013), Maunagarjana (11th February 2013), Muzz (8th February 2013), Reinhard (8th February 2013), Sidney (9th February 2013), Slorri (8th February 2013), Star Tsar (8th February 2013), ulli (8th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #125
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by Cjay (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    after what we just went through, I'm not too worried about a handful of minimum wage pencil necked geeks splitting us up...
    It's highly likely some of the 3,575 "cyber assets" will be enlightened and "brain rinsed" by what they read here. They are likely to wake up others, just as we have.
    most will be called out as trolls on landing, the few who survive, there is hope...

we're an amazing group, and for those who look around will have their spirits touched, at that point they are one of us...

10. Link to Post #126
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Quote Posted by Calz (here)
    Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    Aha - I think I see why they (them bastards in power) are encouraging hoards of us city slickers to move to the country.

Less collateral damage (and witnesses if that matters after a certain point) from drone stikes???

Drone strikes..?

Will the US Govt. actually do it..?

3 Trains of thought...

1. Its a sure way to 'Bomb' the sheeple 'Awake'...

2. Their 'Bluffing' and want to scare the public into further submission...

3. Lastly 'THEY KNOW' their time is nigh and are really starting to look around corners & behind their backs...

One thing I do know - I'm more than willing to put my own life on the line for 'Liberty & Freedom' & the cold hard facts are the...

DHS (COWARDS) are not..!!!

I really hope you DHS - YELLOW-BELLIES read this thread, because if you do anything as 'Stupid' as bombing innocents civilians...

Know one thing...

The 'Awake' smart people with the guns, will be going 'Directly' to their local 'Honest Sherriff' and getting themselves deputised then coming directly to your front door-step..!

No amount of Security or Hiding in Underground bunkers will save you...

You (DHS) Chicken-Littles will probably 'Top-Yourselves' before the 'Real US Patriots' even get near you...

PS - Who ya gonna get to 'Fight' your battles for you...???

This Clown..?

Last edited by jackovesk; 8th February 2013 at 11:47.

11. Link to Post #127
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)

Underestimating trolls is dangerous. You need to consider that some of them get special training in various techniques, and others have a natural ability to hijack discussions.
    Anyone who's educated, can communicate well, and has real life and occult experience could make a most excellent troll IMO. I'm quite sure many of us here could be...If we wanted to, it's not rocket science.

As a rudementary daily life example, do you know how easy it is for a disgruntled plumber's helper to cause future havoc in a home under construction? Just stuff a rag into a portion of the main drain pipe when piecing it together. Have fun tracking that one down when the water gets turned on down the road.

Sometimes we just have to trust, and sometimes we get burned. Good old fashioned intuition may be our best tool in catching these problems early, before the rag gets stuffed, and then buried behind any given wall.

12. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Interesting read.
    Wanna freak out the the Fed's and possibly have some privacy? There is an APP for THAT!

http://www.slate.com/articles/techno...be.single.html

http://rt.com/usa/news/kim-dotcom-interview-mega-673/
    Last edited by GoodETxSG; 8th February 2013 at 15:00.

13. Link to Post #129
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,051 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Quote Originally posted by prodigal son: "Keep in mind that only those cronies at the very top of the pyramid know the real truth and everyone else will be sacrificed if and when necessary"
    Sorry, I don't think they know the whole sphere of the game, there is always a higher roof than the roof that can be seen. We better remind ourselves what in actuality are they fighting, they always had the power of control with no one to defy them, what has changed then? The one datum in the equation that is out of their reach is the mass awakening, nothing they planned can preper them for that, they can have a plan A and B and a backplan and a back for the back, but here we are talking about injecting energy, a one which is a counterforce to theirs. the enegy of consciousness can not be imprisoned, they try to shut it in, but despite the cameras and chemtrails and poisen in food and drugs, we are here talking. the masses have a lot of catching up to do, but the gaps will get narrow. there is a lot that is going on that is outside of their control, and this is why they are planning all their plans, plans which are in essence against the human spirit.

There is nothing stronger than the human spirit, history proves it once and again. Our human spirit shall win, unless we lose it (lose our minds, turn off our emotions, lose our balance)

In september 2010, I had a very interesting synchronistic personal encounter which I have refrained from telling about it in the forum or elsewhere till now, I decided to wait a year to see if this person may contact me. It is now more than two years afterwards.

I flew to London to see David Icke speak , I had the urge to do that and already knew that I had to follow my urges and gut feelings. since I worked in the travel industry I had no problem arranging myself a discounted ticket and a good window seat in the front row in Cypruse airline aircraft. I flew from Tel aviv to Larnaca and than catched another plane from Larnace to London via Phapos. when going on board the flight from Larnaca I made sure that I had the seat that I reserved to myself, never taking a look at my boarding card. on the plane I discovered that I am seating in a middle seat at the end of the aircraft, I did not understand how that could be, but decided to wait till Phapos and than move to a front seat as was supposed to be if available.

Right before the flight took off, a large built Cypriot looking 60 yrs plus man has emerged and sat right to my left, he was impressive looking and something about his energy immediatly caught my attention.

We did not exchange any words for the whole first hour. after an hour and a half we began a conversation. he asked where I was from, I told him that I am from Israel, he said that he is working for the Cypruse police and know very well the Israeli police and more, I didn't hesitate to ask if the ' more' includes Israel security and inteligence and he confirmed by saying that there are very significant relationship between Israel and Cyprus, he defined it as a 100 percent relationship. We continued to talk, he showed me that he was shot in his hand, we conversed about what bring people to do crimes, talked about people in general and than talked about the fact that the wars, conflicts and the problems in the world are basically controlled by a shadow government.

within five minutes we got into the intricacy of things. he agreed with me and continued with this line of thought, he was mentioning the 'Limonardi',(which after a while I understood he meant the Illuminati) and the free masons which he claimed has much less importance. I asked him what exactly is his position in the police (again, he was an impressive looking man and appeared as if he is holding a high poition) he answered that he is connected to the INTERPOL (gave slightly more information than that).

The reason I am writing about it here is because during our fascinating 3.5 hours talk , I got the impression that this person was some type of an insider or at least hold some inside information, and not at all from the net, he was carfully considering what to say, although he expressed himself quite fluently, he wasn't aware (or so it seemed) to what was happening on the internet, he knew nothing about whistleblowers, David Icke, Project Camelot and such, he said he was not using computures that often, yet he knew everything there is to know and more.
    I volunteered very little information from my side. One of the very first things he admitted was 'their' plan to put chips in the whole lot of the population, his general approach was favorable to humanity but was accompanied by a slight defeatism that "nothing can be done and they are too strong", he believed that there is indeed a problem of too many people on earth, he knew they want to depopulate several billion people but did not expressed any resentment about it.. he said that it is done through every possible area of our lives and mentioned water, genetically engineered food and medicines. He did mention at the beginnig of the conversation that some of the Illuminati are good people who were slowly promoted (progessed through the ranks) he emphasized that it's good for us to have them there. Again, I had a definitive intuition that he knew what he was talking about from first hand. later he confessed that he made many big mistakes in life, my response was that the trick is to learn from those mistakes and change direction. we agreed that the name of the game is awareness and Consciousness.

In the last hour or so before the flight landed, the conversation moved towards the subject of what is going on inside our minds, we talked a lot about the role of awareness and the extensive knowledge that the Illuminati have on how our minds operate, the importance of the subconscious, as well as the way the Nazis experimented with all that in WWII, he said that the illuminati are planning to control our souls. I gave him my email and we departed when the plane landed.

It is enough to imagine that I was left with an open mouth (but didn't show anything).

I got nothing new from this conversation that I didn't know prior to it, but for me, it was a verification from someone who I felt had first hand knowledge to all I knew.

What he didn't know and was not aware of was the massive 'wake up call' people are getting all over the world, I was going through my own 'procedure' at that time and told him that we are getting help from 'outside sources', he made no sign that he agrees with me or aware to such a thing.

I honestly believe that we are now being targeted via much more surveliance measures than we care to know, technological and otherwise, on the forum as well as privetly. can we really hide what we stand for? I don't even try, I wouldn't want to hide my desire and my total belief in the right for freedom of the human race, for the right for human evolution, for the right to become sovereign beings, and in my better days I believe that we can overcome others desire to enslave us which is not matching our own desire. We shall see.
    I wonder if there are any active members from Cyprus in the forum.. Please PM me if you do live there. Many thanks.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

4evrneo (11th February 2013), Inaiá (13th April 2015), johnf (10th February 2013), Mad Hatter (9th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #130
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 689 posts

Quote Posted by Referee (here)
    It is really hard for me to believe people will do this for minimum wage! Just saying!
    A lot of them are still living in their Mommy's basement, so they have low overhead.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snookie For This Post:

johnf (10th February 2013), Mad Hatter (9th February 2013), Referee (8th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #131
    Language
    Interlac
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,691 times in 13,806 posts

Question Re: Confirmed -- Forums under attack from 23 Jan 2013 (DHS Insider source)

Is there a way to stop thread entries turning up in Google search results?
    Or do members/team feel its a good idea to have this feature?

Last edited by Star Tsar; 8th February 2013 at 21:36.
    I for one will join in with anyone, I don't care what color you are as long as you want to change this miserable condition that exists on this Earth - Malcolm X / Tsar Of The Star

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Star Tsar For This Post:

CeltMan (10th February 2013), Fractalius (9th February 2013), johnf (10th February 2013), lookbeyond (9th February 2013), Mad Hatter (9th February 2013), norman (9th February 2013), Referee (10th February 2013)

19. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Probably posted this in the wrong place, perhaps someone should move it here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post632673

thanks
    turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 9th February 2013 at 01:35.

20. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    The term Limonardi has to do with poker playing, maybe Jutoneman could help us on that.

http://www.officialpokerrankings.com...8C4EC.html?t=2

My take on it: it was a code to see what you know Limor. He knew very well he would not mention the illuminatis because this is not how they are called.

Limonardi is also the family name of some people, of Italian origins. You can trace back that name in Italy, Argentina, and other few places.

My bet: it was either a code of a family that he named. He definitely did not confused the name with illuminati. Too bright for that.
    Thank you, Flash! I was trying to find out if anyone have heard this term in relations to the Illuminati, and the few I asked did not know. I will check your suggestions, I am pretty interested to find out. he might have not mentiond the specific word - ' illuminati', but he without doubt meant and refered to them, I did though.
    Hi, I have never heard the term. I asked a few Poker wiseguys and no one has heard of that being a term. There is an online poker player that uses that alias. Chester

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Limor Wolf (9th February 2013), Mad Hatter (9th February 2013)

22. Link to Post #134
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

from Stuart Wildes newsletter

Strange Happenings at the Internet Forums

Quote Strange Happenings at the Internet Forums
    by Stuart Wilde - February 9, 2013 - Social Issues

A friend of mine that is a bit of an Internet addict, posts on various chat forums each day. She posted the Rabbi pedo’ story I wrote on this site to the godlikeproductions forum. She got bumped out and cancelled, then she alleges her emails were hacked seconds later.

http://www.stuartwilde.com/2013/01/f...ophile-rabbis/

But she also got cancelled out of five more forums all at the same time, so all these sites seem linked, fronts for Israel probably, the one site that did not bump her out was David Icke.com … he’s on the side of truth.

The Jews hire students at about $2000 a month to attack and pillory anyone on the Internet that criticizes Israel or anyone that mentions “the Jews”.

My pedo’ story came from a British TV show called ‘Dispatches’, it was about the nineteen police investigations of Rabbis in England that have been violating Jewish kids, it was not an anti-Jewish thing at all. But just the mention of “the Jews” gets their heckles up. Goebbels is back!
    If you want to test if a site or forum is a Mossad/Israeli front, create a fake log in and write some Jewish stuff and see how fast you get bumped off.The sites my friend suspects are “fronts” that she got bumped off were:

Thevigilantecitizen.com
    Reddit.com
    Godlikeproductions.com
    Conscioussoulcentre.com
    Projectavalon.net
    Openenlightenment.com
    http://www.stuartwilde.com/2013/02/s...ternet-forums/
    Last edited by Earth Angel; 9th February 2013 at 21:19.

23. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Calz (10th February 2013), johnf (10th February 2013), Reinhard (10th February 2013)

24. Link to Post #135
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Earth Angel (here)

The sites my friend suspects are “fronts” that she got bumped off were:

Thevigilantecitizen.com
    Reddit.com
    Godlikeproductions.com
    Conscioussoulcentre.com
    Projectavalon.net
    Openenlightenment.com
    Well, Stuart's friend has one site wrong, this one .

That's not at all how we work on this forum. We don't coordinate our moderation with other sites, and except for something totally obvious, we don't delete material or members within "seconds".

The only post that I can find that has ever been made to our forum mentioning Jewish Rabbi pedophilia was a copy of a Stuart Wilde piece from February 1, 2013, that was posted here:
    Hillary Clinton: US Losing Information War to Alternative Media (Post #4)
    This post is still up, and the member who posted it is still a member in good standing.

I am not quite sure who or what to believe in this report from Stuart Wilde, but they got ProjectAvalon.net entirely wrong.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (10th February 2013), Earth Angel (9th February 2013), KiwiElf (9th February 2013), Limor Wolf (11th February 2013), Reinhard (10th February 2013), RMorgan (17th February 2013)

26. Link to Post #136
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,159 times in 1,454 posts

was a bit shocked myself to see Avalon in that list Paul.....wish I could ask Stuart for more info.....like who is this person he says was immediately struck off?

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Earth Angel For This Post:

Calz (10th February 2013), johnf (10th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (9th February 2013)

28. Link to Post #137
    Ilie Pandia

Quote But she also got cancelled out of five more forums all at the same time, so all these sites seem linked, fronts for Israel probably, the one site that did not bump her out was David Icke.com … he’s on the side of truth.

[...]

If you want to test if a site or forum is a Mossad/Israeli front, create a fake log in and write some Jewish stuff and see how fast you get bumped off.The sites my friend suspects are “fronts” that she got bumped off were:

Thevigilantecitizen.com
    Reddit.com
    Godlikeproductions.com
    Conscioussoulcentre.com
    Projectavalon.net
    Openenlightenment.com
    Just a few comments about this:

David Icke, in his newsletters (I think the one called "Forum warriors") pretty clearly states he is not reading the forum hosted at his webiste. So being or not being banned from there is not a measure of what David Icke thinks of you personally or what side he is on.

Also getting banned from a forum does not necessarily mean that forum is a Mossad front. You may want to check the guidelines of that forum, perhaps there was something in the way you chose to express yourself that is not fit with the forum you are on.

And finally, creating a fake account and posting "Jewish stuff" will likely get you kicked out of this forum, but not because we are a Mossad front. I really don't see the logic of this "test". Writing statemts like "the Jews" do this or they do that, or the "The Jews" are evil or whatever, will not stand here, hopefully for obvious reasons that do not need an explanation. (Some will say this is a Mossad cop out?, but should first check the problem with "blanket statements" about any one, like "the Romanians", "the Americans" and so on...)

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Calz (10th February 2013), Christine (18th February 2013), johnf (10th February 2013), Limor Wolf (11th February 2013), Referee (10th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (10th February 2013)

30. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Paul (here)

The sites my friend suspects are “fronts” that she got bumped off were:

Thevigilantecitizen.com
    Reddit.com
    Godlikeproductions.com
    Conscioussoulcentre.com
    Projectavalon.net
    Openenlightenment.com
    Well, Stuart's friend has one site wrong, this one .

That's not at all how we work on this forum. We don't coordinate our moderation with other sites, and except for something totally obvious, we don't delete material or members within "seconds".

The only post that I can find that has ever been made to our forum mentioning Jewish Rabbi pedophilia was a copy of a Stuart Wilde piece from February 1, 2013, that was posted here:
    Hillary Clinton: US Losing Information War to Alternative Media (Post #4)
    This post is still up, and the member who posted it is still a member in good standing.

I am not quite sure who or what to believe in this report from Stuart Wilde, but they got ProjectAvalon.net entirely wrong.

Whew ... that's are relief

BTW - I saw the one Earth Angel posted and chose the better side of valor on that one

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

johnf (10th February 2013), Referee (10th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (10th February 2013)

32. Link to Post #139
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    Quote If you want to test if a site or forum is a Mossad/Israeli front, create a fake log in and write some Jewish stuff and see how fast you get bumped off.The sites my friend suspects are “fronts” that she got bumped off were:
    Just a few comments about this:
    Aha, good comments, Ilie. I hadn't noticed that "If you want to test ..." paragraph. It's nonsense six ways from Sunday, as you note. Thanks.

33. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Calz (10th February 2013), Earth Angel (18th February 2013), johnf (10th February 2013), Limor Wolf (11th February 2013)

34. Link to Post #140
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,124 times in 2,678 posts

I just posted something and it either didn't go through or was deleted. I was questioning the HS fellow's interpretation of what is going on. I have no doubt that there are many infiltrators out there--I just don't believe that the threat, as insider presented it, is radiating from a left wing plot. Perhaps I have misinterpreted his angle. I don't know--but if my post was deleted for some reason, I'd like to know why. Thanks.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 1 7 8 LastLast