+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast

Thread: Confirmed -- Forums under attack from 23 Jan 2013 (DHS Insider source)

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 times in 818 posts

Default Re: Confirmed -- Forums under attack from 23 Jan 2013 (DHS Insider source)

I know there has been alot of COINTELPRO (an acronym for Counter Intelligence Program) - a series of covert, and at times illegal, projects conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) aimed at surveying, infiltrating, discrediting, and disrupting domestic political organizations) on web forums before Jan 23, but if Mr Hagman is correct, TPTB have taken this to a new level. The things I don't understand are:

1. They can track all of us through our IP addresses and tracking cookies google, etc. "plant" on our computers everyday, so they have already identified us anyway. However, we should NOW start to use TOR browser for all internet activities as it has a free-proxy IP address and will give us alot of anominity (but can't be used for sites like ebay as it could close your account due to appearing you're located in Nigeria!)

2. I'm beginning to doubt there will ever be a "collapse" in the way the media portrays (like going back to the stone age or with Weimer Republic style inflation) - why would TPTB risk losing control by doing this? I really feel we're going to be kept "boiling in the pot" and the heat will be slowly turned up, so that 90% of people won't want to risk their comfortable lives by fighting the Govt. But this doesn't mean life won't get much worse than now...
    Last edited by Mulder; 7th February 2013 at 08:11.
    “There is no coming to consciousness without pain. People will do anything, no matter how absurd, in order to avoid facing their own soul. One does not become enlightened by imagining figures of light, but by making the darkness conscious.” -- Carl Jung

"To see the farm is to leave the farm."

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mulder For This Post:

Aurvandil (7th February 2013), Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), centreoflight (6th February 2013), Conchis (6th February 2013), jagman (6th February 2013), Lazlo (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), MorningSong (7th February 2013), Nickolai (7th February 2013), RMorgan (7th February 2013), sheme (7th February 2013), sllim11 (7th February 2013), Star Tsar (6th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #42
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Default Re: Confirmed -- Forums under attack from 23 Jan 2013 (DHS Insider source)

Quote Posted by MorningSong (here)
    Here they call it "simplification"!
    Well, that's what it is ...

Simplification of the populous!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), GoodETxSG (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), MorningSong (7th February 2013), RMorgan (7th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #43
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

Quote Posted by Positive Vibe Merchant (here)
    fear fear fear...

As if this hasn't been happening for the last umpteen years anyway.... I would much prefer to live on the positive side of the fence, and do my best to encourage others to be positive. its all well and good to be aweare of the situation we are in, but lets not get sucked into the black hole of negative emotion... your just feeding the parasite.

PVM
    Exactly what I was thinking, don't buy into it. The truth is you create your own reality and the world is an amazing place, however after 21/12/2012 we do need a bit of drama and it beats watching 'The Bing Bang Theory' I suppose.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

Anchor (7th February 2013), Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Nickolai (7th February 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (7th February 2013), sheme (7th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #44
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by Mulder (here)
    I2. I'm beginning to doubt there will ever be a "collapse" in the way the media portrays (like going back to the stone age or with Weimer Republic style inflation) - why would TPTB risk losing control by doing this? I really feel we're going to be kept "boiling in the pot" and the heat will be slowly turned up, so that 90% of people won't want to risk their comfortable lives by fighting the Govt.
    I dont know which way it will go but our monetary system is holding only by a thread and we are not pulling out of the recession. they lie on the media all the time and people dont know how to think through their version of the "statistics" of our "current progress" If the monetary system goes down there will be millions more of hungry people, and we already have 50 million not getting enought to eat every day as it is. Once those government checks end that is the end of life as we know it. Plain and simple.

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), EsmaEverheart (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), MorningSong (7th February 2013), Mulder (7th February 2013), RMorgan (7th February 2013), Snookie (7th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #45
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

Quote Posted by andrewgreen (here)
    Quote Posted by Positive Vibe Merchant (here)
    fear fear fear...

As if this hasn't been happening for the last umpteen years anyway.... I would much prefer to live on the positive side of the fence, and do my best to encourage others to be positive. its all well and good to be aweare of the situation we are in, but lets not get sucked into the black hole of negative emotion... your just feeding the parasite.

PVM
    Exactly what I was thinking, don't buy into it. The truth is you create your own reality and the world is an amazing place, however after 21/12/2012 we do need a bit of drama and it beats watching 'The Bing Bang Theory' I suppose.
    the truth is that we co create our reality. Fear has nothing to do with being prepared. Just how did those 3,000 people in the WTC create their reality? Just how did all those dead children in Iraq create their reality. Im getting really tired of the spiritual mumbo jumbo. Sitting around being not afraid only means that you are not afraid. It doesnt change what is going on out there. I wasnt afraid nor was most of American not afriad yet 9/11 happened regardless of our fearlessness.
    I am still not afraid but now we have the NDAA with warrentless detention of US citizens. This is what fascists do.

Soon we will have surveilance drones whizzing over our heads

I do not choose fear I choose reading the signs on the wall and being prepared for whatever comes.

10. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), centreoflight (6th February 2013), Craig (7th February 2013), Kendall (7th February 2013), Lazlo (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), MorningSong (7th February 2013), RMorgan (7th February 2013), Selene (7th February 2013), Snookie (7th February 2013), Whippet (7th February 2013), write4change (7th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member baddbob's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,716 times in 388 posts

Bill, I get a 404 Error on the pdf and RE: the mp3, it tells me I have to have Quick Time on the pc. Is that right?

From Bill: Thanks for the feedback. I checked, and the PDF loads just fine here. Re the MP3, try downloading it (rather than just clicking to stream) and then you can play it on any player you choose.
    pdf worked for me not the mp3 after right click save as it worked I opened with vlc player
    Ok the jokes over bring back the constitution

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to baddbob For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #47
    United States Avalon Member Conchis's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,254 times in 273 posts

I don't want for any of us to live in fear, fear is what gives them power in the first place. Being aware of them, what they do, why they do it, gives us the ability to live without fear. I too think positively, but in doing that, I take positive steps in light of what is happening. I do appreciate that sometimes stating the facts of what times we are living in can at first seem scary, but I don't think people are posting here in an effort to instill fear.

14. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Conchis For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Lazlo (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Marikins (6th February 2013), MorningSong (7th February 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (7th February 2013), Selene (7th February 2013), sheme (7th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #48
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,434 times in 21,489 posts

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    What I would like to know is how possible through advanced hacking techniques is it for them to access my true identity and where my computer is located though this forum?

Is it advised to change user names and passwords frequently?

If I unsubscribed here and entered as a new member can all my previous ID info be erased from your computer, while the posts remain?

What advice can you give to forum members to remain slippery to these spies?
    For most of us who have been online for a while, we've left enough clues in what we've openly posted to find us, unless we are avoiding doing so all along, and were rather savvy in such matters.

Not everyone has gone to the extent that I have to leave a coherent and easily searched trail on the web. My entire web history, across perhaps a dozen websites and over at least a decade in time, can be brought up with a single search for ThePythonicCow. There's enough information on those 20,000 plus Google hits to bring you right to my front door step, with a picture of myself and my trailer in hand, to verify that you've found me. Every one of those hits is related to me, and essentially all I've done online (outside of my work in Open Source and Linux, which would require a single separate search) will come up on that search.

However many of us, myself included, have left links in old web posts that would lead to other websites that we own or are closely associated with, and that could be used to track us down.

If anyone (of the bastards in power) was interested in that, they already have it, stashed away, for use at their convenience.

So ... what might be doable is to establish a new identify, being more careful this time to not leave clues leading to our "real" lives.

What is pretty much undoable (unless you can hack Google's and the NSA's computers) is to erase the identifying information we've left about ourselves, connected to existing online identifications we have had.

In the particular case of IP addresses, my best guess (perhaps woefully uninformed) is that in the general case, the bastards in charge are not recording all Internet traffic and do not have a generally searchable record of who sent what from what IP. My wager would be that they do not have access to the Avalon database that stores the IP address of each post. They probably do record the traffic of "persons of interest", which likely includes several on this forum. This is all just guess work on my part. They certainly could get the Avalon database, if that became a sufficiently high priority for them. It would depend on the integrity of Singlehop, our web hosting provider, just how difficult it was to get our database.

So, in short, one could start a new identity on a forum such as this, but unless one were going to avoid providing much of substance and value, based on one's own expertise, experience and interests, it would probably be noticed, sooner or later, that your new identity was a reincarnation of a previous member.

However the past is past, and difficult to erase.

I can imagine as one of the forum admins entertaining the idea of helping someone get a new identify, but I doubt I would support an effort to erase the trackable history of an existing active member -- too much work, too much damage to the forum's record, and far too little chance of serving any useful purpose.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

16. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Anchor (7th February 2013), Arrowwind (7th February 2013), Aurvandil (7th February 2013), Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Conchis (6th February 2013), Fred Steeves (6th February 2013), Gemeos (7th February 2013), guayabal (7th February 2013), Hervé (6th February 2013), Ivanhoe (7th February 2013), Lazlo (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), MorningSong (7th February 2013), Mulder (7th February 2013), Neal (7th February 2013), RunningDeer (7th February 2013), Selene (7th February 2013), sheme (7th February 2013), Sidney (7th February 2013), Tangri (6th February 2013), write4change (7th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #49
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,021 times in 8,167 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I heard on the news here today that Obama wants to make Free WiFi/ Internet available for all of the USA.... is that to spoil the populace and then have the real possiblity to shut it all down at will?
    I don't think any more that the internet will ever be shut down. It's very useful for us, but even more useful for them to
    1. Monitor and record all Skype conversations, Facebook messages and e-mails -- as well as every financial transaction, newsletter subscription, and online purchase.
    2. Use as a carrier for high-tech psychic weaponry.
    Agreed. They are SO far ahead of us on the internet they don't have any worry of the balance tipping away from them now. At one time, from 98 to about 2007-8 they really had a sweat on.

I wouldn't rule out a string of cyber false flag events though. A push here, and a shove there to keep the drift towards a split into the lambs on their safe and possibly free wifi and the goats on their own ever more gun-sighted tickets.

Even though you may well be accurate about the use of the internet as a magical tech weapon, at a more mundane level people have to jump into tax financed law-n-order mode also to deal with 'typical' internet behaviors if only at the very least to keep up an impression, a false one of course, like the NASA shuttle etc.

Part of their tactical problem is keeping up that false impression. As you know, in Britain they have arguments about what 'evidence' is ok to reveal in open court.

They can have all the whackiest technology in the cosmos but they have to keep it far away from the open courtroom or they will blow their own gaff sky high. Hence, they must run an expensive dual track approach to everything they do. Thus, even though we probably know better here, they are still quite likely to do some of those silly things that don't seem to fit into what we think they are up to.
    Last edited by norman; 6th February 2013 at 23:22.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

bennycog (7th February 2013), Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Gardener (7th February 2013), Lazlo (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), MorningSong (7th February 2013)

19. Link to Post #50
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,583 times in 5,817 posts

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    I heard on the news here today that Obama wants to make Free WiFi/ Internet available for all of the USA.... is that to spoil the populace and then have the real possiblity to shut it all down at will?
    I don't think any more that the internet will ever be shut down. It's very useful for us, but even more useful for them to
    1. Monitor and record all Skype conversations, Facebook messages and e-mails -- as well as every financial transaction, newsletter subscription, and online purchase.
    2. Use as a carrier for high-tech psychic weaponry.
    Sure. They´ll never shut it down, just the contrary. They want everybody in world to have it.

Soon enough, they wont even need conventional intelligence agencies anymore; A bunch of computer geeks plus incredibly powerful hardware will do all the work with ease.

...and most people put all information about themselves for free, updating this information several times a day...The internet is paradise for intelligence people.

The internet is truly an intelligence masterpiece, actually...There´s not even the need to micro-chip people, since most people can´t live without internet connection anymore.

Soon, all transactions will be made via internet only, then those who oppose to have internet connection wont be able to buy anything.

Soon, they will give people the amazing "opportunity" to have an unique internet ID, which will concentrate all information about the individual...And you wont be able to do anything without that.

And, you know what´s the worse part? The vast majority of people will absolutely love it all, just like they love TV, cars, microwaves, fast-food, cell-phones, credit-cards, video-games and all this useless stuff.

The worse evils in the world are disguised as conveniences...They make life so much better and easier; Until they kill you.
    While the roads in my city degrade, cracks and potholes and warped/twisted pavement, while teachers were laid-off and classrooms became more crowded, while social services for the needy were cut - somehow they had the money to buy lots and lots of new surveillance cameras. Many intersections in this town (about 80,000 population) now have 4 surveillance cameras - one pointing each direction. I have to assume a command center was either quietly built or greatly expanded, and more eyes hired to monitor footage. Of course, this was not paid for by the local city government, nor even the State government - this came from the US federal government, quietly.

So, it makes perfect sense that the US federal government would expand their greatest intelligence gathering tool: the Internet. Look for free or subsidized webcams to come along with free Internet access. With cell phones and the Internet, they don't need to insert chip into us to track our whereabouts - we provide a near constant update as to where we are. They know who we contact, and what we say, and can then categorize us whatever way they want to spin it. For example, gun rights activists will become full-fledged domestic terrorists in their eyes. Dissidents and alternative news/forum owners and members will probably be categorized as low-level domestic terrorists. Once they demonize your group, you are subject to the indefinite detainment that they are (almost undoubtedly) solidifying today in the 2nd Circuit Court of Appeals in New York. (I predict they will circumvent the arguments against legality of the NDAA as brought by the Hedges et. al. vs Obama lawsuit. The results of the NDAA lawsuit proceedings of Feb 6, 2013 are not known yet.)

Bleating sheep who punch a timeclock, then turn on the TV while eating a nice microwaved GMO meal will be safe from any pogrom. They will be told stories about people like me "trying to subvert the government", and they will believe what they are told.

Quote RB: The instructions seemed very specific. Infiltrate web forums, collect screen names, avatars, and posters’ tag lines, and attempt to resolve these to their actual identities.
    Here, let me make it easy for you:
    My name is Dennis Leahy and I live in Duluth, MN, just like it says under my real picture.

My primary goal is the non-violent and legal takeover of all three branches of the entire US government by ordinary US citizens, ousting the fascist-corporatocracy.

My secondary goal is the arrest and conviction of all of the real terrorists and criminals from the US military, to the corporate boardrooms, to the US Congress and White House, to the chambers of the Supreme Court and federal judges, to the orchestrators of global death, destruction, and ecocide - the men cowardly hiding behind the curtain.

You don't have to find me - I'll find you.

Dennis

20. The Following 51 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Anchor (7th February 2013), Antagenet (7th February 2013), Arrowwind (7th February 2013), Aurvandil (7th February 2013), bennycog (7th February 2013), Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Bill Ryan (7th February 2013), Christine (7th February 2013), Cjay (7th February 2013), Conchis (7th February 2013), Curt (7th February 2013), Daughter of Time (7th February 2013), David Trd1 (7th February 2013), Fred Steeves (7th February 2013), Freed Fox (7th February 2013), Gemini (7th February 2013), gripreaper (7th February 2013), Ivanhoe (7th February 2013), johnf (7th February 2013), Kendall (7th February 2013), Lazlo (7th February 2013), lelmaleh (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), lisalu (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Marikins (7th February 2013), markpierre (7th February 2013), Maunagarjana (11th February 2013), MorningSong (7th February 2013), Mulder (7th February 2013), Neal (7th February 2013), Nickolai (7th February 2013), onawah (7th February 2013), penn (7th February 2013), Referee (7th February 2013), RMorgan (7th February 2013), RunningDeer (7th February 2013), sandy (7th February 2013), sheme (7th February 2013), Sidney (7th February 2013), SilentFeathers (7th February 2013), soleil (7th February 2013), spiritwind (7th February 2013), Star Tsar (7th February 2013), ulli (7th February 2013), Whippet (7th February 2013), witchy1 (7th February 2013), Wookie (7th February 2013), write4change (7th February 2013), Yoda (7th February 2013)

21. Link to Post #51
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Is this another "We are going to do this to you" fear file?

Probably. See the extremes at each end of the reaction scale.

There's the,

"I'm not scared because it is all scaremongering and my power cannot be taken from me."

And at the other end of the scale is the

"I shake at the knees with fear, and cannot move nor think clearly"

Are we the road runner facing the ever failing coyote?
    Or fodder in a field?

Let's remember to take each stage as a step in the unravelling.

Thanks for the interesting read.

Edward Bernays should have been the face for Big Brother in 1984. I bet he is still alive somewhere. Well I wouldn't discount it. Tee hee.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fractalius For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Marikins (7th February 2013), norman (7th February 2013), sheme (7th February 2013), Wookie (7th February 2013)

23. Link to Post #52
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,445 times in 8,541 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    Quote Posted by Conchis (here)
    Smart meter technology will tell them when you are home, what lights you turned on, if the tv is running...always good to know when someone is home. Links to digital cameras on every power pole will track automobile movements by tags, facial recognition technology will track who is driving, what time from where to where. We will live an observable life from start to finish. We'll have to hide a printed book in a hole behind the mirror in the bathroom.
    This is one of the worst sci-fi visions I can think of. In a way I feel like we're being written into this kind of story ... for the purpose of complete control, no problems, dumb us back down to the original hominid stock we came from, slaves to the masters?

For myself, I'm going to count on Mother Nature to bring this sci-fi story to a grinding halt, if people can't find a way to pull the plug on the whole thing. I don't believe half measures will work on this monster. It's got to be cut off at the source -wherever that might be.
    This is old news but its how it starts see link.
    Dogs to be tagged by law ---so many 1000s a years picked up stray.
    There was something up to date on the news today regarding this but I missed the first part---seems a strong possibility it will become law in England
    Now here's the thing they are also talking about doing this to babys at birth---- first the dogs then we get used to it then all the good reasons for being able to trace missing/kidnapped kids.

Chris

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/1257533.stm
    Were not sheep, were frogs in the warming pot A tactic that passes by many as few look at the world in large enough time-frames to see the pattern.
    When you are one step ahead of the crowd, you are a genius.
    Two steps ahead, and you are deemed a crackpot.

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to DeDukshyn For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Christine (7th February 2013), Conchis (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Marikins (7th February 2013), Referee (7th February 2013), sandy (7th February 2013), Selene (7th February 2013)

25. Link to Post #53
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,021 times in 8,167 posts

Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Were not sheep, were frogs in the warming pot
    nahhhh, we're stand-up comics in a jail.

The other bunch are digging the tunnel.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

26. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Christine (7th February 2013), David Trd1 (7th February 2013), DeDukshyn (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Referee (7th February 2013), Selene (7th February 2013), ulli (7th February 2013)

27. Link to Post #54
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Too-Late (DHS)

Quote The 'Truth-Train' arrived at 'Truth-Stations' all over the world years ago & the 'Horse has already Bolted'...

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,932 times in 385 posts

Lots of talk of fear, but what of pride? Is pride that which keeps the masses from waking?

Peaceful Journeys Wookie
    "The Perception of an Illusion is Deception, even when you believed it was real! Perception of Deception is not an Illusion at all!" Carl Stoynoff

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Wookie For This Post:

Aurvandil (7th February 2013), Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Fractalius (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), MorningSong (7th February 2013), Referee (7th February 2013)

30. Link to Post #56
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,711 times in 2,086 posts

I second Dennis Leahy, My name is Mark Hickey , West branch , Michigan Air Force Vet of 4 years way back, been in business 25 years, employed 500-600 people, think of all that tax base I have created for the government to buy survelliance stuff, lol.

There is no fear really, my god if you think about it, you can be tracked by your cell phone, strip on the back of your drivers license, credit card, on star in your truck , I'm starting to think there putting RFID chips in our toilet paper so we can implant our own chip. Really ever get an itch , lol, hey you have to find some humor in all this stuff.

I loved the TV boxes that everyone had to have , you can still get tv with an antenna anyways , or the towers there putting up all over the freeways - oh that was for road survelliance of the weather at 100k a station. Yeah yeah and the list goes on, So how many people are they going to need to track everyone else, where are they all stationed, at this point I really could give a rats behind, I try and stay away from the news now, given up on any type of polictical system with both fake parties. I just decided to help those around me , impact what I can around me and know exactly where my efforts are lending a helping hand.The Washington dc he said, she said game is over, no more money donated to that squabble . Just pay my taxes.

If we all here were in a ship outside this earth looking in , what would all of us really have to say and think. Here's my thoughts on the ship looking down :

"Look at that species of humans, they have such greatness yet they let the weak minded heard the spiritual minded, only in reality the spiritual minded are really afraid of nothing as they have a chosen path. The weak minded however are so petrified of control here they no nothing else as there is no afterlife for them , only the self gratification of here and now. The planet they all live in is so beautiful, if only a harmonic convergence of all came together , it would change the world in a flash. There is hope, flash mobs of music around the world are taking hold, music does bond those people together, it doesn't matter what language they speak , they all can appreciate the music in any culture. Such a struggle of those who appreciate and those who just take.But hey , do you see that candle burning bright down there, oh yes , oh yes I do,I so do!"

There is that word hope once more, if anything I have learned in this 50 years on this planet in this life is that when self gratifying groups band together for a cause of greed and power, after the minions are out of the way they all turn on themselfs as there is no trust within. So I'll just take a seat in the bleachers, make some popcorn and just watch the matinee unfold as it happens , when it happens, if it happens.Not holding my breath although I think the chess match is running out of moves.

There is nothing to hide from and this group here on Avalon, I call it the Avalon family is a very thoughtful minded group with so much diversity from all around the world. There is some great dialog here, topics for discussion, and outcomes of thoughts that it makes us all think. If anyone thinks this is radical here , just think of all of the lunatic fringe radical groups out there there are just plain violent, i'm sure there are thousands of groups out there that intend dramatic harm . This here in Avalon is more of a constructive think tank with thoughtful ideas and opinions and I'm glad to be here since the beginning,if there is a threat here it is only a created one within your own mind. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what say all of you that are in the Avalon ship looking down , what would you say about this planet and are species if you could have only observed from above ?

31. The Following 37 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

astrid (7th February 2013), Aurvandil (7th February 2013), Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Bill Ryan (7th February 2013), Christine (7th February 2013), Cjay (7th February 2013), Conchis (7th February 2013), David Trd1 (7th February 2013), Deega (7th February 2013), Finefeather (7th February 2013), Fred Steeves (7th February 2013), gripreaper (7th February 2013), guayabal (7th February 2013), InTheBackground (8th February 2013), Ivanhoe (7th February 2013), Kendall (7th February 2013), KiwiElf (7th February 2013), kudzy (7th February 2013), Lazlo (7th February 2013), lelmaleh (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Mandala (7th February 2013), Marikins (7th February 2013), Maunagarjana (11th February 2013), MorningSong (7th February 2013), Neal (7th February 2013), onawah (7th February 2013), penn (7th February 2013), RMorgan (7th February 2013), Rollo (7th February 2013), sheme (7th February 2013), Sidney (7th February 2013), Star Tsar (7th February 2013), ulli (7th February 2013), write4change (7th February 2013), Yoda (7th February 2013)

32. Link to Post #57
    New Zealand Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Wookie (here)
    Is pride that which keeps the masses from waking?
    States of being which have false anchors.

Cables like umbilical chords that were once attached to a different set of values and reward systems but have been tampered with and are stuck in a loop. :-D

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fractalius For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Marikins (7th February 2013), Referee (7th February 2013), Wookie (7th February 2013)

34. Link to Post #58
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fractalius (here)
    Quote Posted by Wookie (here)
    Is pride that which keeps the masses from waking?
    States of being which have false anchors.

Cables like umbilical chords that were once attached to a different set of values and reward systems but have been tampered with and are stuck in a loop. :-D
    Narcissistic infatuation about themselves = the story of human nature.

35. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Elly For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Fractalius (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Wookie (7th February 2013)

36. Link to Post #59
    United States Avalon Member Silo's Avatar
    Thanks

I agree with Sebastasoul....why would you kill off such a prosperous machine as the united states?

On a side note....not to insult anyone...but I haven't seen anything on here that isn't posted in abundance on other forums. This is the politetest forum by far...but as far as I can tell, no one on here has any earth shattering info.....or if it is....no one is listening....

We should beware of vanity.
    just s

--the consequence of denile outweighs the risk of skepticism

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Silo For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), guayabal (7th February 2013), Lazlo (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), norman (7th February 2013)

38. Link to Post #60
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,978 times in 1,576 posts

marking and bumping.

I agree Arrowwind People are aware especially in rural areas! Many are afraid to talk on-line etc. I know many who criticize me for even look at anything controversial on Youtube. Many are just quietly waiting and watching.
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

39. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Arrowwind (7th February 2013), Aurvandil (7th February 2013), Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Lazlo (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 3 8 LastLast