+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast

Thread: Confirmed -- Forums under attack from 23 Jan 2013 (DHS Insider source)

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member Mandala's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,270 times in 869 posts

Default Re: Confirmed -- Forums under attack from 23 Jan 2013 (DHS Insider source)

Quote Posted by pyrangello (here)
    I second Dennis Leahy, My name is Mark Hickey , West branch , Michigan Air Force Vet of 4 years way back, been in business 25 years, employed 500-600 people, think of all that tax base I have created for the government to buy survelliance stuff, lol.

There is no fear really, my god if you think about it, you can be tracked by your cell phone, strip on the back of your drivers license, credit card, on star in your truck , I'm starting to think there putting RFID chips in our toilet paper so we can implant our own chip. Really ever get an itch , lol, hey you have to find some humor in all this stuff.

I loved the TV boxes that everyone had to have , you can still get tv with an antenna anyways , or the towers there putting up all over the freeways - oh that was for road survelliance of the weather at 100k a station. Yeah yeah and the list goes on, So how many people are they going to need to track everyone else, where are they all stationed, at this point I really could give a rats behind, I try and stay away from the news now, given up on any type of polictical system with both fake parties. I just decided to help those around me , impact what I can around me and know exactly where my efforts are lending a helping hand.The Washington dc he said, she said game is over, no more money donated to that squabble . Just pay my taxes.

If we all here were in a ship outside this earth looking in , what would all of us really have to say and think. Here's my thoughts on the ship looking down :

"Look at that species of humans, they have such greatness yet they let the weak minded heard the spiritual minded, only in reality the spiritual minded are really afraid of nothing as they have a chosen path. The weak minded however are so petrified of control here they no nothing else as there is no afterlife for them , only the self gratification of here and now. The planet they all live in is so beautiful, if only a harmonic convergence of all came together , it would change the world in a flash. There is hope, flash mobs of music around the world are taking hold, music does bond those people together, it doesn't matter what language they speak , they all can appreciate the music in any culture. Such a struggle of those who appreciate and those who just take.But hey , do you see that candle burning bright down there, oh yes , oh yes I do,I so do!"

There is that word hope once more, if anything I have learned in this 50 years on this planet in this life is that when self gratifying groups band together for a cause of greed and power, after the minions are out of the way they all turn on themselfs as there is no trust within. So I'll just take a seat in the bleachers, make some popcorn and just watch the matinee unfold as it happens , when it happens, if it happens.Not holding my breath although I think the chess match is running out of moves.

There is nothing to hide from and this group here on Avalon, I call it the Avalon family is a very thoughtful minded group with so much diversity from all around the world. There is some great dialog here, topics for discussion, and outcomes of thoughts that it makes us all think. If anyone thinks this is radical here , just think of all of the lunatic fringe radical groups out there there are just plain violent, i'm sure there are thousands of groups out there that intend dramatic harm . This here in Avalon is more of a constructive think tank with thoughtful ideas and opinions and I'm glad to be here since the beginning,if there is a threat here it is only a created one within your own mind. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So what say all of you that are in the Avalon ship looking down , what would you say about this planet and are species if you could have only observed from above ?
    I agree with Py on this. We are not rebel rousers, more of a thinking, postulating, think tank. Why give much bother to us, we are rather harmless don't you think?

However, in my town we have 4 cameras at every single red light. Those can be commandeered by the PTB along with sunpass (which pays for toll roads), cell phones and everything else they have, we are constantly monitored if they want us to be. Wouldn't they be mostly interested in militia groups?
    With Peace and Love, Mandala
    "Be the change you wish to see." Mahatma Gandhi

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mandala For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), ulli (7th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,064 times in 8,172 posts

Default Re: Confirmed -- Forums under attack from 23 Jan 2013 (DHS Insider source)

Quote Posted by Mandala (here)

Wouldn't they be mostly interested in militia groups?
    No, they ARE the militia groups.

Just about everything ( if not absolutely everything ) on the political surface of the world is a shell they are either the creators of or are glad to see and step in to steer it.

The only real 'opposition' to them is so underground, they wouldn't be seen dead on forums or Youtube - and you can take that as my opinion on who "Anonymous" really are too.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Christine (7th February 2013), Conchis (7th February 2013), David Trd1 (7th February 2013), Dennis Leahy (7th February 2013), Fractalius (7th February 2013), Hervé (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), ulli (7th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #63
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

I’m just one man here, but with real name and face, even my e-mail, home address and phone are linked to my art work here and on my home page on the internet.

I’m sure I’m on there list as I’m ex military, Veit Namh 1968 - 1969 and believe in Rambo a 64 year old rambo, but non the less, one is harder to control than many.

If I were afraid to stand up for my fellow man, I would have ran to Canada when I had the chance 40+ years ago, and am not going to hide here at Avalon or in my home in sw Florida. I’m very visible and will stay that way till I’m hauled off to Guantanamo, or a Red cross FEMA camp, or vaporized like the twin towers were.

No greater gift can be given than to lay down ones life for his brother. So in that these creeps will have to do there worst. For I know I am not this physical body, and remember spiritually how I entered this human contract as spirit.

I know how to reincarnate, we’ve been doing it for an eternity. So from my end of this we will be in there face as long as it takes. And will face this head on. Much love to us all. John xoxo
    Last edited by ljwheat; 7th February 2013 at 02:36.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

6. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Aurvandil (7th February 2013), Beren (7th February 2013), Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Bill Ryan (7th February 2013), Calz (7th February 2013), Cjay (7th February 2013), Conchis (7th February 2013), David Trd1 (7th February 2013), Dennis Leahy (7th February 2013), Freed Fox (7th February 2013), gripreaper (7th February 2013), guayabal (7th February 2013), Hervé (7th February 2013), Ivanhoe (7th February 2013), Kendall (7th February 2013), Lazlo (7th February 2013), lelmaleh (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Mandala (12th February 2013), Neal (7th February 2013), Operator (7th February 2013), Referee (7th February 2013), Reinhard (7th February 2013), RMorgan (7th February 2013), Rollo (7th February 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (7th February 2013), RunningDeer (7th February 2013), sheme (7th February 2013), Snookie (7th February 2013), spiritwind (7th February 2013), ulli (7th February 2013), Ultima Thule (7th February 2013), Yoda (7th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 55,064 times in 8,172 posts

Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)

I know how to reincarnate, we’ve been doing it for an eternity. So from my end of this we will be in there face as long as it takes. And will face this head on. Much love to us all. John xoxo
    The anonymous coward in me knows you well.
    ..................................................my first language is TYPO..............................................

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to norman For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), ljwheat (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

Quote Posted by Silo (here)
    I haven't seen anything on here that isn't posted in abundance on other forums. This is the politetest forum by far...
    Now, why do you think that is?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Sebastasoul (here)
    I still don't buy it....All the big money corporations, pharmaceuticals, auto, military, manufacturing, oil companies, etc... who are kind of one big 'inside' bed, are ALL doing dirty business as usual right now, expanding, building and planning their product lines far into the future..... expecting a world full of people able to buy their stuff and need their services for a long time.

If a collapse gets triggered by the psychotic few, their whole network of rich cronies, CEO's and their little empires would be totally surprised, get screwed and be very mad when their lifestyle and money streams dry up. It's a far bigger, more savvy, complex and intelligent world than in the 20's needing lots more happy cronies to run it.

Ultimately if this collapse happens, where's the benefit to who and how many?
    They will still make money, a lot of money. I subscribe to the notion that the collapse will resemble "a somewhat normal” society [with the people fully] controlled by the national government, centralized – in order to escape the chaos." This is the ultimate goal. Control. That's not to say most who now enjoy some degree of sovereignty from the tentacles of government and Mom-and-Pop and mid-level corporations won't be affected; they will be rendered more dependent upon government, bankrupted or gobbled up by bigger corporations. But this is already happening. It will just happen to a greater degree and at a faster pace. If you want sure-tell signs of collapse, look for waves of massive centralization and concentration. We serfs and even those mid-level nouveau-riche left in the streets will soon experience some form of slavery. We already exist under a model of slavery now, but most are indoctrinated and conditioned by their oppressors to such a degree that they don't even recognize it. As the yoke becomes more blatant and more extreme, some will even continue to confuse conditional "aid" and "assistance" with slavery and serfdom. They will buy into whatever official narrative (i.e. propaganda) about what is happening in society and why, and with gratitude will bow their heads and present their hands and feet to their overlords, willfully and voluntarily, for shackles and chains. The government will bail out and subsidize Big Agra, Big Pharma, and the corporations on the top to keep goods and services flowing to those who comply with the government program, which will likely be the majority of the masses unprepared for the collapse or unfortunate to escape it. Hunger can be a powerful motivator.

As far as the probability of this happening, I don't foresee anyway it can't happen, regardless of whether Doug Hagmann's source is full of beans or not. The Federal Reserve is now in the full-fledge mode of monetizing the debt. European powers are repatriating their physical gold on deposit at the Fed. From strictly an economic perspective, it is mathematically impossible to avoid hyperinflation at this point and the utter debasement of the dollar, and the program to "kill" the dollar is now fully out in the open, even by the admission of the highest government officials. What does this mean? This means ordinary people will no longer be able to afford even the premiums on their health-care insurance programs (which is also happening, now... already). The price of food and energy are also inflating beyond the reach of the the average income earner. These inflations are not gong to subside. If one simply preforms the calculations, mathematically, given the increasing degree the Federal Reserve is inflating the supply of money, and the rate of real inflation on the cost of health care, goods, and services since the Fed began monetizing the debt (not to be confused with the fudged numbers put out by the BEA to placate the public), there is not an equation one can work up that does not lead to collapse.

I would submit the collapse is not in dispute. It is--and will happen. What is not certain is what this collapse will look like or how it will affect the social order. There is a question for our crystal balls.
    Last edited by T Smith; 7th February 2013 at 03:19.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Lazlo (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Snookie (7th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #67
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,534 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by Silo (here)
    I haven't seen anything on here that isn't posted in abundance on other forums. This is the politetest forum by far...but as far as I can tell, no one on here has any earth shattering info
    Visit (and read the entirety of) Houman's Horus-Ra thread. One of the most important collections of critical information on the internet.

(And after that, there are over 50,000 other threads to explore. Some are light-hearted, or short -- but others contain deep connections and insights you will rarely find elsewhere.)

14. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (7th February 2013), Berniceadrake (14th July 2013), Conchis (7th February 2013), David Trd1 (7th February 2013), Deega (7th February 2013), Ivanhoe (7th February 2013), Lazlo (7th February 2013), lelmaleh (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), ljwheat (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), RMorgan (7th February 2013), RunningDeer (7th February 2013), Sidney (7th February 2013), Soul Safari (8th February 2013), Star Tsar (8th February 2013), T Smith (7th February 2013), Yoda (7th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #68
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    At that time, I was shown a white, three-ring binder with Obama’s circular campaign logo imprinted on the outside of the binder with the name “Cyber-Warriors for Obama” printed in blue across the top. Inside were the names and e-mail addresses of 3,575 “cyber assets,” or “warriors,” listed in alphabetical order under about a dozen or so “team leaders.” From a separate sheet I was shown, most of these “assets” are being paid just over minimum wage, but as I understand it, they work from home and have no overhead. I believe there are about two dozen supervisors who make substantially more.
    I think this is a weird part. Why mention what they earn etc. ? How does that influence the story?
    It makes it sound like they are just a bunch of young naive wiz-kids. Although they may still be very effective.

If each of these assets (less than 4000) bring in detailed info about 50 targeted persons then it would result in
    a list of 200.000 people. That's not even 1% of the USA population. So, how effective will that be?

Making cross-correlations can be done much quicker in an automated way rather than an individual gathering data
    manually (creating reports?). So if this is all true I would rather suspect that they are hackers/programmers.
    The 'no overhead working from home' makes them most effective 'operators'. They don't bring any dirt back to their
    'client'. If things go wrong or if they are compromised they are easily sacrificed.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Selene (7th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #69
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,413 times in 1,676 posts

Quote Posted by Christine (here)
    Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Hey Bill,

Thankfully, Project Avalon has a very selective membership application.

I wonder what´s happening in open registration conspiracy forums.

Anyway, it´s better to do a tougher background check on membership candidates from now on.

Cheers,

Raf.
    We are working on it, not an easy process given that the application by respecting the needs of applicants doesn't ask for personal information.

It takes a a fair dose of intuition along with investigation.

They aren't that clever, but sometimes we have apps that are very thin on information and it feels right. I am sure we don't always make the right call.
    Hi Christine, speaking to that point, may I inquire, roughly, what percentage of applications are denied/accepted?

**EDIT: Never mind. Question answered here:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post631116

Last edited by T Smith; 7th February 2013 at 03:30.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to T Smith For This Post:

Mad Hatter (8th February 2013)

19. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

This may be inappropriate or the wrong place for this question... and if so I apologize & please delete. But in light of this fascinating interview, and what he says about guns, The PTB know that if they start talking gun restrictions, the first thing Americans will do is go buy guns and ammo. So I just keep wondering , why do they want us all armed up?

20. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to confederate For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2013), InTheBackground (8th February 2013), johnf (7th February 2013), Lazlo (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Sidney (7th February 2013), Snookie (7th February 2013), soleil (7th February 2013), Sync (7th February 2013)

21. Link to Post #71
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,225 times in 1,108 posts

Quote Posted by Operator
    I think this is a weird part. Why mention what they earn etc. ? How does that influence the story?
    It makes it sound like they are just a bunch of young naive wiz-kids. Although they may still be very effective.

If each of these assets (less than 4000) bring in detailed info about 50 targeted persons then it would result in
    a list of 200.000 people. That's not even 1% of the USA population. So, how effective will that be?
    I can’t find the link right now, but the US gov’t recently put out a tender for proposals from artificial intelligence software developers to create “multiple synthetic identities” emanating from a single operator – to be used to “troll and control” “opinions” on multiple websites. These AI personalities could robotically – SIRI-like – bat around conversations and be used to influence threads and opinions. Perhaps by the thousand-times-one+ per agent/operator.

The USGov has averred – sanctimoniously – that these webbots will only be used on “non-English speaking websites…” Yeah, really. Until they’ve worked out the bugs – and then they’ll be our new best friends, right here…..

I am not making this up.

In the meantime, I can at least mentally flatter myself that the trolls here must be marginally smarter and somewhat more thoughtful than those on other sites…. But, hey. (And don’t think we don’t know who you are…. )

Cheers,

Selene

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Hervé (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), MorningSong (7th February 2013), Operator (7th February 2013)

23. Link to Post #72
    Iran Unsubscribed
    Thanks

No greater gift can be given than to lay down ones life for his brother.
    How about staying alive to take out the ones threatening ALL of our brothers and sisters?

24. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Quote Posted by Whippet (here)
    No greater gift can be given than to lay down ones life for his brother.
    How about staying alive to take out the ones threatening ALL of our brothers and sisters?
    keep it in context with “ I will face this head on.” are you joking LOL or do you just read what fits your heart. I’m an old Rambo and will stand with the best of you. And already have over 40 years ago. There’s millions of use old retired ex-military. And they taught us well. And so now they want to bring it home to us? If the internet is there first line of attack- ? that’s been going on for some time now. When it go’s to the streets they don’t have the numbers to do much. Just remember one thing and you’ll be just fine its not the weapon that kills it the mind behind it. *******They are afraid of our minds not out guns.*******
    Last edited by ljwheat; 7th February 2013 at 04:13.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

25. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Aurvandil (7th February 2013), bennycog (7th February 2013), Hervé (7th February 2013), jagman (7th February 2013), johnf (7th February 2013), Lazlo (7th February 2013), lelmaleh (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Selene (7th February 2013)

26. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Last edited by gripreaper; 7th February 2013 at 04:36.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

27. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

778 neighbour of some guy (17th February 2013), Aurvandil (7th February 2013), bennycog (7th February 2013), Christine (7th February 2013), Dennis Leahy (7th February 2013), Gardener (7th February 2013), johnf (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), ljwheat (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), MorningSong (7th February 2013), Neal (7th February 2013), Wookie (7th February 2013)

28. Link to Post #75
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,891 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by confederate (here)
    This may be inappropriate or the wrong place for this question... and if so I apologize & please delete. But in light of this fascinating interview, and what he says about guns, The PTB know that if they start talking gun restrictions, the first thing Americans will do is go buy guns and ammo. So I just keep wondering , why do they want us all armed up?
    Part of a Civil War scenario...

Also it's a last call for arm dealers to make a profit before the bought guns are redeemed for food stamps... said guns to be resold to the south of border cartels, etc...
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

29. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

confederate (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), MorningSong (7th February 2013), Operator (7th February 2013), Selene (7th February 2013)

30. Link to Post #76
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Anyone remembers that "I was a paid shill" (or something close) confession? Nations have used them, and now big corporations are also using 'em internet keyboard warriors:

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Big Food Employs Cyber Armies to Confront Critics

As you read this article, Nestle is reading it too.

Big food companies enjoy greater sales and popularity using social media. Nestle takes it even further with its state of the art Digital Acceleration Team (DAT). Tasked with "listening, engaging, transforming, inspiring," it actually looks more like a brightly lit intelligence base complete with a TV news studio-like room.

If Nestle is the number one food company and 12th place in the Reputation Institute's most popular brands, why would it need a special department to oversee all Internet buzz - even real-time posted recipes?

Nestle is worth $200 billion and has 6,000 brands to protect, many of which are number one in their market -- A little spare change goes a long way in damage control. And Nestle is still under fire from some ongoing PR nightmares.

Reuters clarified last fall that Nestle follows cyber rules and also does not buy popularity or fake profiles through social media sites. It merely monitors and deploys people to respond to negative media. Within minutes, they respond to questions and criticisms all over the Net.

In a developing story, however, Nestle was busted for overstepping those bounds when a court fined them around $30,000 (USD) compensation for infiltrating anti-globalization activist group Attac that had campaigned against them. This time they actually hired a third party Swiss group called Securitas AG to infiltrate Attac's meetings. A disappointed Nestle spokesman said, "that incitement to infiltration is against Nestlé's corporate business principles".

There is an ongoing Nestle boycott since 1977 for their aggressive marketing of their infant formulas, especially in underdeveloped nations where some babies reportedly died from an all formula diet. If you check out their formulas online, they now have a disclaimer that encourages breastfeeding unless necessary.

They were heavily criticized in the documentary Bottle Life because they hold the largest market for environmentally unfriendly bottled water - and that the water is basically tap - but it can come from companies that drain impoverished towns abroad of their groundwater supplies. DAT director Peter Brabeck is careful to counter those criticisms in the Reuters report.

Nestle's DAT which uses software from Salesforce.com, Inc. also utilized by UPS, Dell, HP, American Red Cross, and Continental Airlines may have formed as a result of Greenpeace's backlash at Nestle's use of palm oil. All health arguments aside, some companies clear forests which kill endangered orangutans and displace residents. A Greenpeace video that went viral depicted a bored office worker "taking a break" with a Kit-Kat bar that actually contained a dead orangutan finger - he crunches down and spurts blood everywhere. Nestle promised not to use companies that harmed off-limits environments for their palm oil.

A major social media backlash had ensued. Their initial response provoked more anger and was involved in a book about social media gaffes. Now, they've redoubled their efforts and doubled their social media expenditures.

Another consumer bane: their products are rife with genetically modified ingredients (GMOs) including their infant formulas which also contain synthetic vitamins. They spent $1.3 million against California's Proposition 37 to label GM foods.

Has Nestle's DAT paid off in greater profits? Absolutely. Pete Blackshaw, former digital brand manager for Proctor & Gamble, understands the power of PR and social media. He says: "If there is a negative issue emerging, it turns red --when there are a high number of comments... it alerts you that you need to engage."

They are quite proud of their new, organized technology as you can in the following video where they showcase it for the public:

But are they "listening, engaging, transforming, inspiring" or are they deploying cyber soldiers and infiltrators for fire control after the damage is done? Would their resources not be better spent listening ahead of time and anticipating consumer needs instead of covering the fallout?

Reuters also reported that other "companies, such as PepsiCo, Danone and Unilever, have exploited the opportunities to promote themselves online." It seems it is a growing trend for controversial companies, especially food companies, to combat negative comments from critics with professional cyber armies.

Sources:
    http://uk.reuters.com/article/2012/10/26/uk-nestle-online-water-idUKBRE89P07Q20121026
    http://digitaljournal.com/article/335721

Full article: http://www.activistpost.com/2013/02/...armies-to.html

The above may give some an inkling that a counter-attack base on truth gets a long way...
    Last edited by Hervé; 7th February 2013 at 05:33.

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Christine (7th February 2013), Cjay (7th February 2013), ljwheat (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Operator (7th February 2013), Reinhard (7th February 2013), Selene (7th February 2013)

32. Link to Post #77
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    ... said guns to be resold to the south of border cartels, etc...
    I don't know if that would be wise, TPTB ultimately want Mexico too. They are into pyramids ... and the most important one
    is not in Gizah at all. Their pyramid is in Teotihuacan, the pyramid of the Sun!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Christine (7th February 2013), Hervé (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013)

34. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

I am not so sure that a collapse was engineered so much as it is a mathematical certainty given a Keynesian system. On the other hand, I am certain that there are those who are manipulating the course of events to capitalize on the situation.

"If it is going to happen no matter what, I may as well make lemonade out of the lemons."
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Referee (7th February 2013)

36. Link to Post #79
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,838 times in 5,080 posts

Joel Skousen's take on Doug Hagmann's DHS Insider "Rosebud"

turiya
    Last edited by turiya; 7th February 2013 at 06:06.

37. Link to Post #80
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

For the professional dot-connectors:

EXCLUSIVE: Texas military units received warning before Navy SEAL was killed
    http://www.thedailysheeple.com/exclu...-killed_022013
    Jack Blood, DeadlineLive.info February 5th, 2013; Reader Views: 6,073

After Navy SEAL Chris Kyle was shot last Saturday, DeadlineLive.info contacted sources in the Texas military and found out that many units statewide were warned about a possible shooting. Members of the Texas National Guard, State Guard, Air National Guard and regular U.S. Army received security briefings related to possible upcoming shootings or other attacks against active duty members, reservists or veterans.

The security briefings took place just weeks, or even a few days before the shooting in certain military installations. Some troops were briefed last Saturday, the same day Kyle was shot. “You are all targets,” said one senior enlisted member from the guard to his troops during a briefing. “Be alert and take a look at your surroundings. As long as you’re wearing the uniform, you may be targeted by some bad people,” he said.

These recent briefings provided the troops with information on how to avoid being shot or kidnapped. Officers and senior enlisted are recommending that the troops close their Facebook accounts and other social media outlets. Texas military units are on high alert and are recommending the troops to keep a low digital footprint and to avoid wearing the uniform in public as much as possible.

The troops were also ordered to refrain from engaging in political discussions, especially about the second amendment. Navy SEAL Chris Kyle was a known pro-gun advocate. Recently, a group of Army Green Berets also published a letter in support of the constitution and the second amendment in particular.

Although the briefings did not specify any particular threat, the troops were told to be on high alert against shooters, kidnappers, or other attackers. Despite the current security risks facing the military, the Texas National Guard and State Guard troops have recently been ordered to stop carrying concealed weapons while wearing the uniform. They were also instructed to remove any photos of them carrying a weapon in uniform from the internet.

Because there was a prior warning of the likely probability of such an occurrence, that means it was planned in advance and that some people are in the loop of this planning!

Then: why would pro-gun activists be in the cross-hair of a sniper's gun? Does that make sense for anti-gun activism?

Furthermore, knowing you are smack in the cross-hair of a sniper scope, you are asked not to be carrying an effective retalation weapon...

38. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2013), Calz (7th February 2013), Christine (7th February 2013), gigha (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), ljwheat (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), MorningSong (7th February 2013), Neal (7th February 2013), Operator (7th February 2013), Selene (7th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (7th February 2013), Yoda (7th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 4 8 LastLast