+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast

Thread: Confirmed -- Forums under attack from 23 Jan 2013 (DHS Insider source)

1. Link to Post #81
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,354 times in 21,475 posts

Default Re: Confirmed -- Forums under attack from 23 Jan 2013 (DHS Insider source)

Quote Posted by turiya (here)
    Joel Skousen's take on Doug Hagmann's DHS Insider "Rosebud"
    Joel reminds us that we have heard from Rosebud before ... and Rosebud has been wrong before, at least as regards the timing of events.

Here are some prior forum threads and posts discussing material from Doug Hagmann's DHS Insider "Rosebud":
    1. Special Warning: DHS Knows an Economic Collapse Is Coming..! (May 7, 2012)
    2. U.S. Troops In Neighborhood Streets Fully Armed (May 7, 2012)
    3. Insider information about planned civil war / race war in America (May 10, 2012)
    4. Chicago: Next Big False Flag? (Dec 28, 2012)
    Bill Ryan has previously commented on these discrepancies between what Rosebud predicted and what happened here and here.

There was a correlation between Rosebud's predictions and the decision to move our Project Avalon forum server from Chicago to Phoenix, on Jan 23, 2013 .
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bill Ryan (7th February 2013), Calz (7th February 2013), Christine (7th February 2013), Hervé (7th February 2013), jagman (7th February 2013), Lazlo (8th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Neal (7th February 2013), Referee (7th February 2013), Selene (7th February 2013), Star Tsar (8th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #82
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Default Re: Confirmed -- Forums under attack from 23 Jan 2013 (DHS Insider source)

Quote Posted by Paul (here)
    move our Project Avalon forum server from Chicago to Phoenix, on Jan 23, 2013
    I see other correlations as well. Uncanny that this occurred at the same time operation internet and beta test? Someones intuition is working just fine.
    "Lay Down Your Truth and Check Your Weapons
    The Next Voice You Hear Will Be Your OWN"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IhS69C1tr0w

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Aurvandil (7th February 2013), Calz (7th February 2013), Christine (7th February 2013), Hervé (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Neal (7th February 2013), Reinhard (7th February 2013), RMorgan (7th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (7th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #83
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Quote Posted by norman (here)
    Quote Posted by DeDukshyn (here)

Were not sheep, were frogs in the warming pot
    nahhhh, we're stand-up comics in a jail.

The other bunch are digging the tunnel.
    Shhhh!!!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Mad Hatter (8th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #84
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 720 posts

Quote Posted by T Smith (here)
    Quote Posted by Sebastasoul (here)
    I still don't buy it....All the big money corporations, pharmaceuticals, auto, military, manufacturing, oil companies, etc... who are kind of one big 'inside' bed, are ALL doing dirty business as usual right now, expanding, building and planning their product lines far into the future..... expecting a world full of people able to buy their stuff and need their services for a long time.

If a collapse gets triggered by the psychotic few, their whole network of rich cronies, CEO's and their little empires would be totally surprised, get screwed and be very mad when their lifestyle and money streams dry up. It's a far bigger, more savvy, complex and intelligent world than in the 20's needing lots more happy cronies to run it.

Ultimately if this collapse happens, where's the benefit to who and how many?
    They will still make money, a lot of money. I subscribe to the notion that the collapse will resemble "a somewhat normal” society [with the people fully] controlled by the national government, centralized – in order to escape the chaos." This is the ultimate goal. Control. .................. They will buy into whatever official narrative (i.e. propaganda) about what is happening in society and why, and with gratitude will bow their heads and present their hands and feet to their overlords, willfully and voluntarily, for shackles and chains. The government will bail out and subsidize Big Agra, Big Pharma, and the corporations on the top to keep goods and services flowing to those who comply with the government program, which will likely be the majority of the masses unprepared for the collapse or unfortunate to escape it. Hunger can be a powerful motivator.............
    ....................From strictly an economic perspective, it is mathematically impossible to avoid hyperinflation at this point and the utter debasement of the dollar, and the program to "kill" the dollar is now fully out in the open, even by the admission of the highest government officials. What does this mean? This means ordinary people will no longer be able to afford even the premiums on their health-care insurance programs (which is also happening, now... already). The price of food and energy are also inflating beyond the reach of the the average income earner. These inflations are not gong to subside...................

I would submit the collapse is not in dispute. It is--and will happen. What is not certain is what this collapse will look like or how it will affect the social order. There is a question for our crystal balls.
    OK, I can't argue much with the current picture framed this way - more of the slow deterioration plus control mechanisms being inserted on all fronts as opposed to people's bank accounts disappearing overnight. I can also see it continuing to feel relatively 'normal' like this even for many more years unless a WWIII starts.

I think though that in any case, there's going to be surprises we haven't yet considered and things we don't expect both positive and negative for both sides, and much more resiliency, ability and interest of the masses to instantly self-organize without violence than being given credit for if any serious SHTF. I see the grow/produce/buy/trade/organize-local groundwork being laid in my community little by little now, without the people doing it even knowing HOW crucially important it may turn out to be.

Currently, the answer from my crystal ball is.......Neither - Other.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to waves For This Post:

Christine (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Nickolai (7th February 2013), Prodigal Son (7th February 2013), spiritwind (7th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #85
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

In keeping with the original theme of the thread - I was looking for weird money things - This caught my eye. A trader made a large trade yesterday - to the tune of over $11m going against the tide. Copy and pasted below

"Stocks have been rallying relentlessly to post-crisis highs.
    Meanwhile, the volatility index (aka the VIX, aka the "fear index") is near historic lows.
    But according to UBS's Art Cashin, some options trader has made an enormous $11.25 million bet that the VIX will explode higher very soon.
    And a rally in the VIX is usually accompanied by a drop in the stock markets.

A Very Big Bet In A Somewhat Unlikely Instrument – My friend, Jim Brown, the ever-alert consummate professional over at Option Investor pointed us to a rather unusual trade. Here's what he wrote in last night's edition of his valuable newsletter:
    In past years I have reported on trades that were so large it appeared someone had inside knowledge of a pending event. Sometimes those were massive put positions on the S&P. A new trade just appeared that suggests there will be a market event in the near future. Last week somebody put on a call spread on the VIX using the April 20 and 25 puts. They bought 150,000 contracts for a net of $75 per contract. That is an $11,250,000 bet that the VIX will move over 20 over the next 60 days. You would have to be VERY confident in your outlook to risk $11 million on a directional position with the VIX at five year lows and the markets trying to break out to new highs.
    Jim then goes on to list some of the scheduled events and deadlines visible over the next 60 days (mostly in Washington). When you add in the broad variety of geo-political possibilities, it's a decent reason to stay extra alert.
    Hopefully, this person is wrong.
    Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/art-c...#ixzz2KDEWTgLD

And can I just say (amongst other bizaare occurances of late) that my wifi mouse became totally and uncontrollably possessed last weekend. (it could be space weather, but dont think so) I have resorted to a plug in.

And like Dennis - you know where I am - I dont care. If my numbers up - then its up - there is not one single thing I can do about it - except go VERY loudly and cause as much meyham as I can on the way out!!!

Just saying

10. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

Aurvandil (7th February 2013), Calz (7th February 2013), Christine (7th February 2013), Dennis Leahy (7th February 2013), Hervé (7th February 2013), InTheBackground (8th February 2013), ljwheat (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), MorningSong (7th February 2013), Muzz (7th February 2013), Prodigal Son (7th February 2013), Referee (7th February 2013), RMorgan (7th February 2013), Selene (7th February 2013), shijo (7th February 2013), WEAREONE (7th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #86
    United States Avalon Member Prodigal Son's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,590 times in 675 posts

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    Nudge, nudge: Can we move on, please? The whole 88t8 issue could have been worked out in PMs, but we've wasted good thread time on it.

I'm still hoping someone will offer some ideas about what they think the whole global purpose of all this might be, after they collapse all the economies, invade all the countries, and set it up so lots of people die.

Thanks.
    I don't know the exact details, and I am still researching this, but think their "Archons" or Overlords or whatever you want to call them have fed them with disinformation pertaining to overpopulation on the planet. I believe that the 500 million target number they have blatantly put on the Georgia Guidestones is very real to them.

I also think that similar disinfo has been given to them about a coming event with potential for mass global extinction. There is simply no way that they have built all those underground facilities for nothing. Whether they are expecting a solar event or plan on creating a nuclear one is still to be determined.

Regardless of their own personal greed or beliefs or whatever, the bottom line is they are taking orders from "above". And those entities are completely negative/jealous/ whatever and desire to destroy the earth and everyone on it. Keep in mind that only those cronies at the very top of the pyramid know the real truth and everyone else will be sacrificed if and when necessary.
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 7th February 2013 at 12:51.

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Christine (7th February 2013), kaon (7th February 2013), ljwheat (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Referee (7th February 2013), Reinhard (7th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #87
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,052 times in 2,877 posts

There was a correlation between Rosebud's predictions and the decision to move our Project Avalon forum server from Chicago to Phoenix, on Jan 23, 2013 .
    About the same day Bill suspects this forum was attacked???? HMMM????
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Aurvandil (7th February 2013), Christine (7th February 2013), jagman (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Referee (7th February 2013), RMorgan (7th February 2013), Selene (7th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #88
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,439 times in 1,555 posts

Quote Posted by gripreaper (here)
    move our Project Avalon forum server from Chicago to Phoenix, on Jan 23, 2013
    I see other correlations as well. Uncanny that this occurred at the same time operation internet and beta test? Someones intuition is working just fine.
    Want to double, triple thanks the amazing admin team. Heck, quadruple thanks.
    Last edited by Christine; 7th February 2013 at 13:03.

16. Link to Post #89
    Thanks

I just realized something. A couple of weeks ago I had to end a 3 1/2 year relationship with my very dear girlfriend because, as enlightened as she was, completely aware of the Dark Agenda, she was suppressing me about Sandy Hook, telling me I'm nuts and disrespecting the victims. And she saw Robbie Parker. She saw the 28-min Sandy Hook Anomalies video. But she still baited me and then I flipped out and lost it. The damage was irreparable. What was the date? January 23rd. Hmmm....

Just wanted to add, that although I think we are all here at this particular time to be severely tested, I don't believe any of the doomsday scenarios will play out. Sometimes my posts come across as gloomy and defeatist but I definitely do not intend it that way, I intend it as a motivational thing. I know that the Lightworkers of this world can defeat these Dark Ones, because we have the laws of the Universe on our side. So I believe the PTB will be defeated and we will move forwards towards becoming God. After all, that has been His purpose all along. He needs a Soul Mate
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 7th February 2013 at 13:21.

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Aurvandil (7th February 2013), Freed Fox (7th February 2013), Hervé (7th February 2013), kaon (7th February 2013), Kimberley (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Sidney (7th February 2013), Wind (7th February 2013)

18. Link to Post #90
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

It is true and has been going on for some time (Just look at other Forums like ATS). I knew of people (And provided tech support I am ashamed to admit) that did this when I was Army C4I (Command/Control/Communications/Computation/Intelligence) until April 2012, so I am sure the "Federal Agencies" have been doing it at least as long. They sat at stations with 6 21" Monitors on a frame and running multiple Virtual Machines that can show the operator as being anywhere in the world that they want. Tracking Host Headers and tracking IP's/MAC's etc will only lead you where they want.

They know exactly who I am from my prior employment, service and access I once had so I do not bother using security measures unless I want to mask my current location. There really are ways to become "Anonymous" online but doing so now is a little late. If you post on this or other similar Forums YOU ARE on a list... So, if you feel you are not doing enough or WOULD but do not want to end up on the Gov RADAR, You are already in "The Game". OR if you feel Posting info about the Elite and feel you are not "Putting enough skin in the game"... well you actually are. EVERY keystroke is in a database.

Knowing this will you post more to expose these criminals or will you withdraw into the shadows? I for one will continue to spread this type of info to wake up as many friends and family as I can. I am very happy with this sites moderators as they profile and pick out the dis-info agents pretty well and marginalize them. I think being aware of infilTRATORS is the first buffer in security. I have seen so many of these agents become members of other Forums, make helpful kind comments, make some friends... then begin their operation of division, confrontation and Dis-Info. I have been on both ends of PsyOp's and no matter how SMART/CLEVER you feel you are you are subject to this, most often the "SMART" people are the best ones to use as their EGO will draw them in.

It is up to people like us to put out the info and let individuals discern what is valid or dis-info. It is almost always a mixture of good and manipulated info in most of what we are fed.

I would like to officially welcome you to the Cyber Revolutionary War that has been going on with you being a Pawn quite often. Knowing this can prevent YOU from being an unwitting TOOL of "Ghosts in the Machine" type of Projects. I also hope you are circumspect before you reply to posts and be aware that some are there to bring you off topic or cause anger and conflict to where the material is ignored or passed over by other Forum members.

That is my small contribution for a while, good luck and THINK before you post or react to a post!

19. Link to Post #91
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

-------

Very important and valuable post above from GoodeTXSG immediately above -- thanking him again here.

All Avalonians should read and understand what he has shared.

(And yes, the moderators are doing a truly outstanding job here.)
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 7th February 2013 at 14:47.

20. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

4evrneo (7th February 2013), Aurvandil (7th February 2013), Calz (7th February 2013), Cjay (8th February 2013), Elly (7th February 2013), Flash (7th February 2013), GoodETxSG (7th February 2013), guido (7th February 2013), jagman (7th February 2013), Jean-Luc (7th February 2013), kanishk (7th February 2013), kaon (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), ljwheat (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Prodigal Son (7th February 2013), Selene (7th February 2013), shadowstalker (8th February 2013), Sidney (7th February 2013), ThePythonicCow (7th February 2013), Wookie (7th February 2013), Yoda (7th February 2013)

21. Link to Post #92
    United States Avalon Member kaon's Avatar
    Thanks

It seems as if the U.S. government sees a losing battle on the internet and they need to utilize their plants in hopes of swinging the pendulum their way. They already control the MSM and this is just one of their budding efforts at controlling the internet.

In my opinion, these plants will be more effective on the social network sites and youtube then they would be here at Avalon. Here we can spot them and will see their agenda early on and they can effectively get booted or they will simply look for easier forums. I have seen what are probably plants on youtube and Facebook. They have a less sophisticated general audience which can be easier swayed. Some of the Sandy Hook comments come to mind.
    Ask not what Avalon can do for you, but what you can do for Avalon.

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kaon For This Post:

GoodETxSG (7th February 2013), Lazlo (8th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Prodigal Son (7th February 2013), Referee (7th February 2013), Sidney (7th February 2013)

23. Link to Post #93
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

GoodeTXSG, I do know what your talking about, just now I was key stroking away and everything I spent 10 min. typing just vanished and was along similar lines as you stated here,. Whether they are able to use that app in windows to take control of individual terminals while I’m connected or not is always suspect. As it just happened to me. Watching real time as I type a response or comment and since they are already here and anything being said on there part would be noticed. Tricks like hacking this terminal and hitting delete as I’m typing is a little much..

What it did do -- is get me off my train of thought, and the things I usually say are heart felt, not head struck to just re-write it.

There are just to many intuitive people here for them to openly speak there agenda and not get notice, so I agree other tactics like remote controlling a members computer terminal and making them think they did something wrong, and getting them off topic or off a given train of thought, just happened to me twice this morning.

All of us should be aware of this too. Loosing an entire post before you can hit submit. Anyone else notice this?
    Last edited by ljwheat; 7th February 2013 at 14:47.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

24. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

Cjay (8th February 2013), Eram (7th February 2013), Flash (7th February 2013), Gardener (7th February 2013), GoodETxSG (7th February 2013), guido (7th February 2013), jagman (7th February 2013), kaon (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Prodigal Son (7th February 2013), Referee (7th February 2013), Selene (7th February 2013), Sidney (7th February 2013)

25. Link to Post #94
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

Quote Posted by kaon (here)
    It seems as if the U.S. government sees a losing battle on the internet and they need to utilize their plants in hopes of swinging the pendulum their way. They already control the MSM and this is just one of their budding efforts at controlling the internet.

In my opinion, these plants will be more effective on the social network sites and youtube then they would be here at Avalon. Here we can spot them and will see their agenda early on and they can effectively get booted or they will simply look for easier forums. I have seen what are probably plants on youtube and Facebook. They have a less sophisticated general audience which can be easier swayed. Some of the Sandy Hook comments come to mind.
    Well said KAON, and sending links to the Alternative News Sites to those who are Main Stream Medea Zombies. As the youtube video of Hillary shows they admit that Alternative Media is beating them in the information war. Once people visit the sites it may encourage them to click on other articles and wake up a bit. I believe the Alt Media and these sites are the last bastion of freedom we really have right now and we are in danger of loosing it.

26. Link to Post #95
    Netherlands Avalon Member guido's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ljwheat (here)
    GoodeTXSG, I do know what your talking about, just now I was key stroking away and everything I spent 10 min. typing just vanished and was along similar lines as you stated here,. Whether they are able to use that app in windows to take control of individual terminals while I’m connected or not is always suspect. As it just happened to me. Watching real time as I type a response or comment and since they are already here and anything being said on there part would be noticed. Tricks like hacking this terminal and hitting delete as I’m typing is a little much..

What it did do -- is get me off my train of thought, and the things I usually say are heart felt, not head struck to just re-write it.

There are just to many intuitive people here for them to openly speak there agenda and not get notice, so I agree other tactics like remote controlling a members computer terminal and making them think they did something wrong, and getting them off topic or off a given train of thought, just happened to me twice this morning.

All of us should be aware of this too. Loosing an entire post before you can hit submit. Anyone else notice this?
    hello There,

yes i noticed last week. it happend to me once. first i thouht it was me hitting the wrong button but gave it a thought and came to the conclusion it wasn't me. actually it was a reaction on a new thread about some dark video stuff (i call it). cannot find this thread now but i thougt the quote of the threadmaker did not match his question and wanted to tell this. I did not make a new reaction because it felt okay not to react anyway. did you gave it another try?

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to guido For This Post:

ljwheat (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Prodigal Son (7th February 2013)

28. Link to Post #96
    United States Avalon Member ljwheat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,570 times in 870 posts

Quote Posted by guido (here)

hello There,

yes i noticed last week. it happend to me once. first i thouht it was me hitting the wrong button but gave it a thought and came to the conclusion it wasn't me. actually it was a reaction on a new thread about some dark video stuff (i call it). cannot find this thread now but i thougt the quote of the threadmaker did not match his question and wanted to tell this. I did not make a new reaction because it felt okay not to react anyway. did you gave it another try?
    No I Poo Poo’d it thinking it was me but looking back its happened to me allot. This time though I was typing a welcome note to those that are here, that have not been uncovered yet, and like yourself when it despaired, Oh well at least I got it out of my system anyway. And left it at that, but this time under this topic ? ---- thought it best to announce it, as a real possibility.

I have had Microsoft support to help me with some hidden setting I didn’t know how to get to once and they asked permission to take control of my key board -- what a weird feeling that was --- watching my courser with a mind of its own jumping from page to page. But this--- this was like I had suddenly changed my mind and the entire page was gone as if I was going to look at another post, took me right back to the new posts screen I was on earlier. I went as fare as turning off my touch pad thinking maybe that was some how the cause ---- its been off for a year or more.

Like watching a TV show and it suddenly changes channels - and looking over at the remote the cat just stepped on. And you know you did nothing, kind of thing.
    Last edited by ljwheat; 7th February 2013 at 15:53.
    Paintings that I have created over the last 35 years >Gallery https://projectavalon.net/forum4/album.php?albumid=587< or here at ACC http://www.ashtarcommandcrew.net/gro...-or-collection

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ljwheat For This Post:

guido (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Prodigal Son (7th February 2013)

30. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Loosing an entire post before you can hit submit. Anyone else notice this?
    It's happened to me, but I always thought it was my internet connection.... who really knows but I know how frustrating it is. It's almost impossible to re-gather all your thoughts and links after that.

Lately, when I have a long post, I've gotten into the habit of compiling it in a word document first, and then I just copy and paste it into the post and send it off. They'd have to be better than good to intercept something like that....

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Christine (18th February 2013), Gardener (7th February 2013), Limor Wolf (7th February 2013), ljwheat (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), soleil (7th February 2013)

32. Link to Post #98
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

after what we just went through, I'm not too worried about a handful of minimum wage pencil necked geeks splitting us up...

33. Link to Post #99
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,128 times in 997 posts

It's worth bearing in mind also that there is a condition which manifests in varying degrees called 'mythomania' it comes out of the grandiose part of the narcicissm spectrum. A construct which starts out in an inocuous way, a sort of role play, but can escalate into belief in some sort of reality to the role. It's not DID (disociative identity disorder ) neither is it psychotic phase, but a construct which the person starts to believe and gradually move into therefore becoming very detailed and persuasive. It gives the person a feeling of importance, of having extra attention, and feeds their need for being 'special'.
    "Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves" C. G. Jung

34. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gardener For This Post:

donk (7th February 2013), Hervé (7th February 2013), Lazlo (8th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), MorningSong (7th February 2013), NancyV (7th February 2013), Prodigal Son (7th February 2013), PurpleLama (7th February 2013), RMorgan (7th February 2013), Sidney (7th February 2013), SilentFeathers (7th February 2013), TraineeHuman (8th February 2013)

35. Link to Post #100
    Thanks

Quote Posted by GoodeTXSG (here)
    It is true and has been going on for some time (Just look at other Forums like ATS).
    Speaking of ATS, I banned myself yesterday after they deleted a post I put up about Newtown CT being the "Eastern Pustule" of the Church of Satan and then I linked to the Jay Weidner-Jeff Rense interview about Archons. I told them they were a "controlled disinformation cesspool" and I am really feeling good about it. They are not allowing any questioning of the "grieving" parents or friends or relatives not being "genuine", and are relegating almost every Sandy Hook thread to the recently formed "Ludicrous Online Lies (LOL)" forum. The 911 forum was closed to everyone but the shills several months ago.

Quote Knowing this will you post more to expose these criminals or will you withdraw into the shadows?
    Lately I've been trying a new strategy.... there's enough just on Wikipedia and the MSM to hang them all and I stick with that. When it comes to waking up the dead, Wiki is all you need to plant a seed.
    Last edited by Prodigal Son; 7th February 2013 at 17:59.

36. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Prodigal Son For This Post:

Christine (18th February 2013), Freed Fox (7th February 2013), GoodETxSG (7th February 2013), ljwheat (7th February 2013), Mad Hatter (8th February 2013), Neal (7th February 2013), RMorgan (7th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 5 8 LastLast