+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8

Thread: Confirmed -- Forums under attack from 23 Jan 2013 (DHS Insider source)

1. Link to Post #141
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Default Re: Confirmed -- Forums under attack from 23 Jan 2013 (DHS Insider source)

Quote Posted by Borden (here)
    While I realise there may be unconventional means in use by the powers that be, I really do hope that this kind of thing is not conflated with 'psychic attacks' ... because as unpopular as it may sound, there is a tendency here for certain ideas to take root and create paranoia. One thing that would be hilarious for them, and entirely counter-productive for this place, is to have people jumping at shadows. We do not want to be dismissed as flakes ... so it would be lovely to think that Avalonians could be tough-minded and not waffle paranoically and give 'them' that satisfaction. If the gloves are coming off ... then I hope we all behave with mettle, and don't play into anybody's hands.

Not aimed at anyone, or disparaging anyone ... just stating a tendency I've noticed, and wanting us to be cool.
    Thanks for this one Borden, I needed that, nothing I previously accepted as being reality has been left standing since I prowled around and finally joined this tiny club, and in real 3d life( whatever the hell that means) the distance between myself and others seem to be growing instead of bringing us closer together, and on occasion I feel like going completely bonkers and feel quite helpless, so this calling for keeping cool and collected was just what the doctor prescribed ( o f@ck, doctors here we go again) but you understand what I mean, I think.

Thanks man, you are the doctor for me this time and your recipe might just do the trick for now.

Missed you btw, glad to see you are back once in a while and dropping sanity on the forum.

Keep on dropping it.

Edgar
    Last edited by 778 neighbour of some guy; 17th February 2013 at 23:06.

2. Link to Post #142
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Default Re: Confirmed -- Forums under attack from 23 Jan 2013 (DHS Insider source)

The question becomes, just who do you trust? What information gets past your filters and why. When you listen to your gut, does it always give you the right signals?

People who are highly manipulative, assess your beliefs and your weaknesses and play on them. They are generally not just friendly but highly ingratiating. They can toy with your gut as well as your rational mind. The highly manipulative person understands your intuitive process and will make it work against you.

In other words, people whose opinions annoy you on occasion are generally more to be trusted. Those who have opinions that carefully mirror your own, always...watch out!

Infiltration is a reality, for sure..always and everywhere. But what trumps the monitoring in the human realm is the overarching monitoring of positive spiritual entities, imho, so the heightened paranoia should be tempered by this understanding. It is for me. I can only speak for myself.

Four years ago I was mind-f***ed by a psychopath. I had to work very hard, after the fact, to maintain my sanity and my composure. More than anything I had to guard against the tendency to over-interpret, see monsters everywhere. They are definitely out there and if one suspects that a forum is compromised, it is best to read up on psychopathology and also intelligence operations and how they function. It becomes much easier to assess risk that way.

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AutumnW For This Post:

Conchis (25th February 2013), Corncrake (18th February 2013), onawah (27th February 2013)

4. Link to Post #143
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,120 times in 2,678 posts

Quote Posted by AutumnW (here)
    I just posted something and it either didn't go through or was deleted. I was questioning the HS fellow's interpretation of what is going on. I have no doubt that there are many infiltrators out there--I just don't believe that the threat, as insider presented it, is radiating from a left wing plot. Perhaps I have misinterpreted his angle. I don't know--but if my post was deleted for some reason, I'd like to know why. Thanks.
    Post wasn't deleted--It was obviously a technical glitch! My bad, but right now a bit justifiably wary-- nothing to do with this forum!

5. Link to Post #144
    Thanks
    Thanked 456,565 times in 32,726 posts

Quote Posted by Prodigal Son (here)
    Speaking of ATS, I banned myself yesterday after they deleted a post I put up about Newtown CT being the "Eastern Pustule" of the Church of Satan and then I linked to the Jay Weidner-Jeff Rense interview about Archons. I told them they were a "controlled disinformation cesspool" and I am really feeling good about it. They are not allowing any questioning of the "grieving" parents or friends or relatives not being "genuine", and are relegating almost every Sandy Hook thread to the recently formed "Ludicrous Online Lies (LOL)" forum. The 911 forum was closed to everyone but the shills several months ago.
    Yes, ATS is heavily controlled. I'm banned there myself.

From Part 1 of the 2008 Camelot interview with John Lear ("John Lear Tells All"):

http://projectcamelot.org/lang/en/jo...ript_1_en.html

Bill Ryan: Let me share this e-mail with you, John. This is from somebody called Gary Dix, who used to work very closely with Simon, Mark and Bill. In the early days of ATS and, after a major disagreement, he quit. He’s based in New Zealand. And he sent me a long e-mail.

John Lear: And the date?

B: A couple of years ago.

J: Yeah.

B: And I’ll just read one of the pertinent paragraphs: “As they become more negative over a topic, they begin to drive the threads using sockpuppets, fake member names, as they don’t want to be seen to be guiding directions in the threads as mods and admin. This is the STYLE of mods and admin in the future - using fake accounts to allow them to freely post their ideas.”

We got this on record from a guy on the inside, okay? Now, of course, they’ll deny it. But if you’ve got someone whose user name is “Skeptic Overlord”, what does that tell us?

B: You know, I mean, the truth is in plain sight. ATS is a skeptical site. ATS is a debunker’s site and so what do you debunkers do? It’s this phrase, which you know: you keep your friends close and your enemies closer.

B: So you’re an enemy of anyone who wants the truth really out. So they bring you in really close with the intention of controlling public opinion about you.

J: Right.

B: It nearly worked, but not quite.

J: [Laughs]

6. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (16th April 2015), Corncrake (18th February 2013), InTheBackground (18th February 2013), Jean-Luc (18th February 2013), JRS (18th February 2013), onawah (27th February 2013), Roisin (16th April 2015), Sophocles (12th April 2015), Yoda (18th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #145
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I really appreciate the brave people still willing to talk and attempt the defend free. Nonetheless, this makes me sick to my stomach, it rings so true that I don't know what can be done. How do you fight something as powerful as this?

8. Link to Post #146
    Thanks

It may be time to remind us all of this program — that has been running for a little over two years now.

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (16th April 2015), Carmody (16th April 2015), Gardener (12th April 2015), Harley (12th April 2015), Jean-Marie (12th April 2015), JRS (13th April 2015), KiwiElf (12th April 2015), Limor Wolf (12th April 2015), LoneWolf76 (13th April 2015), Mark (12th April 2015), naste.de.lumina (12th April 2015), Shadowself (12th April 2015), Sidney (16th April 2015), Sophocles (12th April 2015), ulli (12th April 2015)

10. Link to Post #147
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,315 times in 10,234 posts

One can imagine that such algorithms can be tuned and shaped for other purposes:

Algorithm able to identify online trolls

Quote A trio of researchers, two from Cornell the other from Stanford has developed a computer algorithm that is capable of identifying antisocial behavior as demonstrated in website comment sections. In their paper uploaded to the preprint server arXiv, Justin Cheng, Cristian Danescu-Niculescu-Mizil and Jure Leskovec describe their algorithm, how they came up with it and how they plan to improve on its accuracy.

On the Internet, people who engage in antisocial ways in the comments section of web content, have come to be known as trolls, and they represent, like those who dish out spam, a constant source of annoyance—so much so that big name websites like CNN, are working with academics to find ways to identify trolls and ban them before they cause too much trouble. Visitors to web sites that are harassed or made to feel bad often avoid websites where they feel they have been angered or annoyed. In this new effort, the researchers built their troll finding algorithm by engaging in an analysis of typical troll behavior with data provided by CNN.com, Breitbart.com and IGN.com.

In scouring the data (comparing the behavior of those that have been banned against others that have never been banned) over an 18 month period which included studying the comments of over 10,000 Future Banned Users (FBUs), the researchers discovered some patterns in troll behavior—first, they noticed that on average troll posts were less literate than non-trolls—and they tended to get less literate the more they posted to a site. They also found that fellow posters were initially patient with trolls, but reached a plateau, at which point, banning came quickly.

The researchers report that it was relatively easy to spot FBUs and to convert what they had found to something a computer could understand—starting with what they called an Automated Readability Index. After writing their algorithm and working out issues, the team reports that they were able to spot FBUs with an 80 percent accuracy rate after just ten posts. That is not high enough for web sites owners, of course, banning non-trolls by mistake 20 percent of the time could lead to driving away visitors—but it could possibly be used as a way to assist moderators.
    It is also useful for threshold tuning of infiltrators on forums, so they can escape banning but still contribute to suppression and control behaviour.

Be it real people at a keyboard, or bot posting software/algorithms, with, oh...one human overview/controller (fixing hotspots, etc) for lets say, 20 running/posting bots.

In the same way that high frequency computer trading has made the stock market almost entirely dysfunctional; it has moved to the realm of largely being 'software/hardware based financial trade wars'.

Web forums will also be moving toward being similarly ruined and removed from human involvement in depth of meaning and connection.

This is already well underway, but this troll detection software also provides the requisite opposite function for controlling people on the web, as it creates the basis for zeroing in on the threshold of human sensitivity/awareness to the presence of a bot.

Questions and answers come in mirror imaged pairs, and this is one side of an equation where the reflection of it, in specific application, can be very insidious and nefarious.

The trend toward individual tuning of web integration ---for the individual-- is moving into being more real, thus a matrix style individualization of web interface is on it's way.

The trend toward and into subtlety is critical for this to take place, and that is what this software can be used for.

~~~~~~~~~~

The good side of it is..not so bad.

The software, with modification... would be able to detect machine based patterns, in posters, that would likely be missed by human overview. To recognize, relatively conclusively, bot infiltration systems, even the subtle ones. The subtle intrusion is where the problem will situate itself, if the bot intrusion it is to make attempts to be successful at it's given task.

Think of it as a double edged sword that has upped the overall ante, where the outcome is at this time unknown... as it is still in it's infancy, regarding public knowledge of such potentials.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th April 2015 at 16:11.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

araucaria (16th April 2015), Flash (16th April 2015), Sidney (16th April 2015)

12. Link to Post #148
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,684 times in 8,938 posts

Is there any computer algorithm for trolling people's brain as well? To me, some mental disorders seems soooo much like trolls, taking control of a brain thread, and diverting it with a constant input that is negative or critical or made to be funny but completely diverting the mental thread one is on, whatever. I Wonder if people sensitive to mental disorders are not used to derail other people working or living in their vicinity - like the gangs stalking stratégies, albeit completely unconscious from those doing the derailing. I Wonder if this is due to algorithms or simply to some archonic take over, and if other then the mentally inbalanced are truly targetted.

A close encounter with that experience lately for me.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Carmody (16th April 2015)

14. Link to Post #149
    Retired
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,050 times in 3,027 posts

Quote Posted by Limor Wolf (here)
    Quote Originally posted by prodigal son: "Keep in mind that only those cronies at the very top of the pyramid know the real truth and everyone else will be sacrificed if and when necessary"
    Sorry, I don't think they know the whole sphere of the game, there is always a higher roof than the roof that can be seen. We better remind ourselves what in actuality are they fighting, they always had the power of control with no one to defy them, what has changed then? The one datum in the equation that is out of their reach is the mass awakening, nothing they planned can preper them for that, they can have a plan A and B and a backplan and a back for the back, but here we are talking about injecting energy, a one which is a counterforce to theirs. the enegy of consciousness can not be imprisoned, they try to shut it in, but despite the cameras and chemtrails and poisen in food and drugs, we are here talking. the masses have a lot of catching up to do, but the gaps will get narrow. there is a lot that is going on that is outside of their control, and this is why they are planning all their plans, plans which are in essence against the human spirit.

There is nothing stronger than the human spirit, history proves it once and again. Our human spirit shall win, unless we lose it (lose our minds, turn off our emotions, lose our balance)

In september 2010, I had a very interesting synchronistic personal encounter which I have refrained from telling about it in the forum or elsewhere till now, I decided to wait a year to see if this person may contact me. It is now more than two years afterwards.

I flew to London to see David Icke speak , I had the urge to do that and already knew that I had to follow my urges and gut feelings. since I worked in the travel industry I had no problem arranging myself a discounted ticket and a good window seat in the front row in Cypruse airline aircraft. I flew from Tel aviv to Larnaca and than catched another plane from Larnace to London via Phapos. when going on board the flight from Larnaca I made sure that I had the seat that I reserved to myself, never taking a look at my boarding card. on the plane I discovered that I am seating in a middle seat instead at the end of the aircraft, I did not understand how that could be, but decided to wait till Phapos and than move to a front seat as was supposed to be if available.

Right before the flight took off, a very tall large built Cypriot looking 60 yrs plus man has emerged and sat right to my left, he was impressive looking and something about his energy immediatly caught my attention.

We did not exchange any words for the whole first hour. after an hour and a half we began a conversation. he asked where I was from, I told him that I am from Israel, he said that he is working for the Cyprus police and know very well the Israeli police and more, I didn't hesitate to ask if the ' more' includes Israel security and inteligence and he confirmed by saying that there is a very significant relationship between Israel and Cyprus, he defined it as a 100 percent relationship. We continued to talk, he showed me that he was shot in his hand, we conversed about what bring people to do crimes, talked about people in general and than talked about the fact that the wars, conflicts and the problems in the world are basically controlled by a shadow government.

within five minutes we got into the intricacy of things. he agreed with me and continued with this line of thought, he was mentioning the 'Limonardi',(which after a while I understood he meant the Illuminati) and the free masons which he claimed has much less importance. I asked him what exactly is his position in the police (again, he was an impressive looking man and appeared as if he is holding a high poition) he answered that he is connected to the INTERPOL (gave more information than that but I will refrain from mentioning it here).

The reason I am writing about it now is because during our fascinating 3.5 hours talk , I got the impression that this person was some type of an insider or at least hold some inside information, and not at all from the net, he was carfully considering what to say, although he expressed himself quite fluently, he wasn't aware (or so it seemed) to what was happening on the internet, he knew nothing about whistleblowers, David Icke, Project Camelot and such, he said he was not using computures that often, yet he knew everything there is to know and more.
    I volunteered very little information from my side. One of the very first things he admitted was 'their' plan to put chips in the whole lot of the population, his general approach was favorable to humanity but was accompanied by a slight defeatism that "nothing can be done and they are too strong", he believed that there is indeed a problem of too many people on earth, he knew they want to depopulate several billion people but did not expressed any resentment about it.. he said that it is done through every possible area of our lives and mentioned water, genetically engineered food and medicines. He did mention at the beginnig of the conversation that some of the Illuminati are good people who were slowly promoted (progessed up the ranks) he emphasized that it's good for us to have them there. Again, I had a definitive intuition that he knew what he was talking about from first hand. later he confessed that he made many big mistakes in life, my response was that the trick is to learn from those mistakes and change direction. we agreed that the name of the game is awareness and Consciousness.

In the last hour or so before the flight landed, the conversation moved towards the subject of what is going on inside our minds, we talked a lot about the role of awareness and the extensive knowledge that the Illuminati have on how our minds operate, the importance of the subconscious, as well as the way the Nazis experimented with all that in WWII, he said that the illuminati are planning to control our souls. I gave him my email and we departed when the plane landed.

It is enough to imagine that I was left with an open mouth (but didn't show anything).

I got nothing new from this conversation that I didn't know prior to it, but for me, it was a verification from someone who I felt had first hand knowledge to all I learned.

What he didn't know and was not aware of was the massive 'wake up call' people are getting all over the world, I was going through my own 'procedure' at that time and told him that we are getting help from 'outside sources', he made no sign that he agrees with me or aware to such a thing.

I honestly believe that we are now being targeted via much more surveliance measures than we care to know, technological and otherwise, on the forum as well as privetly. can we really hide what we stand for? I don't even try, I wouldn't want to hide my desire and my total belief in the right for freedom of the human race, for the right for human evolution, for the right to become sovereign beings, and in my better days I believe that we can overcome others desire to enslave us which is not matching our own desire. We shall see.
    It's interesting to go back to this thread and view it in the perspective of time. Some things were and are most certainly in the work, some things have not yet followed or are delayed, or will not materalize. But I am back here for a personal reason, knowing that whoever needs to read it will. It was known to the 'man on the plane' that awarness will come.. as all past, present and future is one. Our lives on Earth are dictated by scripts, but it is still the individuls reponsibility to chose their deeds, though, manipulation is hard. I forgive you, as you and yours particiption in my lifetimes (and others I am sure) is over. You will not regain that which you wished for as it is mine and mine only. Human beings ARE the rullers of their own souls, mind and bodies and all that is related to it as a god given grace, and so does yours, unless consenting it as a gift to others.

It is with love in the heart that I wish you well, there is no judgement and it is not my place to know what is in your heart, but I feel a sincere gratefulness that things can and are able to change in our remarkable world and reality, when shifting our decisions and our heart content, no matter who we are, then the scripts change themselves.

Quote "he later confessed that he made many big mistakes in life, my response was that the trick is to learn from those mistakes and change direction. we agreed that the name of the game is awareness and Consciousness."
    Thank you for that which I may need to thank you for. By this I cut all relations to you and yours (past yours), and if we will meet, it will be under very different circumstances

Many Blessings ~

Limor
    Last edited by Limor Wolf; 31st July 2016 at 15:55.

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Limor Wolf For This Post:

animovado (31st July 2016), Basho (31st July 2016), Bill Ryan (2nd May 2017), Bob (2nd May 2017), Ewan (2nd May 2017), Flash (31st July 2016), fourty-two (1st August 2016), Hym (9th June 2018), onawah (1st August 2016)

16. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I found this interview very unnerving. RB's parting imperative in this interview was "Look around. You're seeing it." I'm new here. This interview is linked to the welcome page after membership acceptance. Fast forward 4 years: Could someone please tell me, what have you seen?

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Keith For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd May 2017), Chester (2nd May 2017), Hervé (1st May 2017), Hym (9th June 2018), Sierra (3rd May 2017)

18. Link to Post #151
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,889 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by Keith (here)
    I found this interview very unnerving. RB's parting imperative in this interview was "Look around. You're seeing it." I'm new here. This interview is linked to the welcome page after membership acceptance. Fast forward 4 years: Could someone please tell me, what have you seen?
    Welcome aboard, Keith

For one thing, have a peek at Wikileaks "Vault 7" (<---)

What have I seen? ... the "Birthers" getting nowhere fast... and all similar attempts at getting to the bottom of anything... all "conspiracy Theorists" nutcases, anyway!
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

19. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Bill Ryan (2nd May 2017), Ewan (2nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (1st May 2017), Hym (9th June 2018), KiwiElf (9th June 2018), RunningDeer (2nd May 2017), Sierra (3rd May 2017)

20. Link to Post #152
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Keith (here)
    Thanks for the question, and it's an important one.

It would take a long time (and detail!) to document all this, but the effects aren't restricted to this forum. Here, as a bulletpoint summary, is how it seems to me (and many others) that this program, or one like it, has rolled out:
    • The proliferation of 'satirical' alt media news sites, that are barely funny but do a great job of confusing sincere and concerned people who can easily take the reports seriously.
    • The proliferation of trolls (abusive and unpleasant commenters) on many blogs and YouTube videos. (How much does it cost the agencies to buy a young recruit a computer and set them loose to post anything they like, all to a certain agenda or template, maybe using 100 different usernames?)
    • The infiltration of distracting memes like the 'Flat Earth' movement (that started up pretty much the same time as this 2013 warning from Doug Hagmann), which many argue is definitely a psy-op, the intention of which is to discredit all the serious and well-researched issues that the alt media is able to discuss and present to the wider world.
    • The proliferation of fake UFO videos (and many other hoaxes, some of them in article form), which are seeded into the community and then earnestly but innocently picked up and reposted over and over again... the result being a bunch of confusing 'noise' that drowns out all the serious 'signals'.
    • The use of infiltrated forum members (and despite our careful screening application process, we believe we've had a few) to create and trigger conflict, upset and dissent, sometimes driving threads off-topic, and sometimes attacking other members who are doing good work. (Sometimes, of course, this is quite innocent, and anyone here can have a bad day. But on other occasions, particularly historical ones, we do believe that some destructive ex-members here have been plants.)

21. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Andrew_K (3rd May 2017), avid (2nd May 2017), BMJ (2nd May 2017), Bob (2nd May 2017), Chester (2nd May 2017), DeDukshyn (2nd May 2017), Ernie Nemeth (9th June 2018), Ewan (2nd May 2017), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2018), Hervé (2nd May 2017), Honesty (2nd May 2017), Hym (9th June 2018), KiwiElf (9th June 2018), Matthew (2nd May 2017), mountain_jim (3rd May 2017), Noelle (2nd May 2017), Rocky_Shorz (3rd May 2017), RunningDeer (2nd May 2017), Scottoz (2nd May 2017), Sierra (3rd May 2017), Watching from Cyprus (2nd May 2017)

22. Link to Post #153
    Thanks

Bumping this important thread for newer members, after I fixed a key broken link in the opening post describing a plan to infiltrate forums and other sites:

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Bob (9th June 2018), Ernie Nemeth (9th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2018), Hym (9th June 2018), KiwiElf (9th June 2018), Matthew (15th August 2021), RedX (11th June 2018)

24. Link to Post #154
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,030 times in 910 posts

Some years back, '08-'09?, I was talking to someone about some of my experiences. She told me that her son used to work for the en ess ay. "He used to..?", I said. She said yes. "What happened?", I replied.

She said she asked her son what he did. He replied "Mom, if you knew what I do, you'd hate me." She believed the son she raised and the truth he was telling her. She then said that she gave him an ultimatum to leave the work that so injured his soul. She said he had to find other work if he still wanted to talk to her. He left in less than 6 months. She smiled at me, with that far off look that sees over the horizon and acknowledges an accomplishment she has lived....

Her intensity was powerful. Her insistence was a thing that parents and friends back up with actions. In the presence of such force of spirit and honesty a better life always lives.

Thousands of young men and women are hired to betray their humanity, all for the sake of the paycheck and the illusion of intrigue the assignments give them. Sometimes they are easy to spot in a crowd, in idle talk, in the way they look at people when they are out and about. The guilt of their actions bleeds thru into their lives and it is hard to hide. Of course they learn how to fool themselves into thinking that their creativities and skills are important, when in truth their skills are being used to betray the possibilities to make a positive difference in their lives.

They remind me of all of the drone operators who are conned into thinking they are being patriotic and that they are saving many in their own country, when in practice they most often kill innocent civilians and are only there to protect the profits of the war machine. The PTSD that both of these groups have shows up in their lives and in the personal relationships they have trouble with.

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hym For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th June 2018), Foxie Loxie (9th June 2018), KiwiElf (9th June 2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 1 8