+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Exovaticana: What is the Vatican about to disclose, or is this all disinformation?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Exovaticana: What is the Vatican about to disclose, or is this all disinformation?

After listening to Clyde Lewis on his radio show Ground Zero last night, I was wondering if this latest documentary from Tom Horn and Cris Putnam that claims to reveal in April some of the findings from research discovered by "LUCIFER" The worlds largest telescope owned and operated by Vatican ,is just another disinformation campaign. It's worth a look

http://www.exovaticana.com/

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to woodshreder For This Post:

golden lady (12th February 2013), Phoenix1304 (17th February 2013), Richard S. (7th February 2013), sdv (11th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,391 times in 1,757 posts

Default Re: Exovaticana: What is the Vatican about to disclose, or is this all disinformation?

Hmm one thing I do know GOD has nothing to do with religion . love and light to all.

4. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member kreagle's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,513 times in 551 posts

Default Re: Exovaticana: What is the Vatican about to disclose, or is this all disinformation?

Quote Posted by sheme (here)
    Hmm one thing I do know GOD has nothing to do with religion . love and light to all.

sheme,

With what 'religion' has become to so many,....I agree with your statement,...somewhat. The problem, ( as you will see), is NOT with 'religion itself',.......but what 'mankind has done to religion'. Therein lies the problem, my dear friend.

Quote James 1:26-27
    King James Version (KJV)

26 If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man's religion is vain.

27 Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world.

As seen by the Word of God, above, 'religion' can either fall into the category of being,....'vain', ( and rejected by God),....or.....'pure', ( and accepted by God).

Realistically God has 'plenty to do with religion',........that is the 'pure kind'!

It's not God's fault that mankind has 'polluted religion' to the point that it 'stinks to so many!'

Love and Peace,......kreagle
    ***Death***************Burial***************Resurrection***

Quote 1 John 2:6 (KJV)

6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.

( Obedience to Acts 2:38 enables us to 'spiritually' walk down our own personal pathway to Calvary with our own personal Cross!)

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kreagle For This Post:

bennycog (6th February 2013), conk (11th February 2013), Happyjak (6th February 2013), Referee (7th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th February 2013)

6. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

God has everything to do with direct religious experience. Some 'religion' has sought to take humanity as far away as possible from a direct experience though.

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to andrewgreen For This Post:

conk (17th February 2013), kreagle (6th February 2013), Nickolai (12th February 2013), Referee (7th February 2013), shijo (17th February 2013), Tesla_WTC_Solution (6th February 2013)

8. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,722 times in 4,284 posts

religion is all of the above (and sometimes below too)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,492 times in 2,185 posts

I have been following Tom Horn's works for quite some time.

Although he does bend things to a fundamental Christian mindset, I think he is exposing a lot of important info. I feel that in substance, his articles and books are worth ponding over.

For much more, check out his previous books over at Raiders News :

http://www.raidersnewsupdate.com/
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

kreagle (7th February 2013), Referee (7th February 2013), woodshreder (6th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

....and now the Pope resigns?
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

mind-scape (11th February 2013), MorningSong (11th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,325 times in 318 posts

Quote Posted by woodshreder (here)
    After listening to Clyde Lewis on his radio show Ground Zero last night, I was wondering if this latest documentary from Tom Horn and Cris Putnam that claims to reveal in April some of the findings from research discovered by "LUCIFER" The worlds largest telescope owned and operated by Vatican ,is just another disinformation campaign. It's worth a look

http://www.exovaticana.com/
    I too have suspicions. I found myself thinking, what are the chances that Bill & Kerry or you and I would be given a guided tour around these observatories? Yet, two controversial authors are given just that, free reign and tea and biscuits no doubt. You have to wonder at that...

+ Reply to Thread