Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast

Thread: Essential reading for all Avalonians

1. Link to Post #141
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Default Re: Essential reading for all Avalonians

Quote Posted by Mluck (here)
    The only problem I have with this is not every one is in a position to just move outside of the city. What about those people who can just afford to live from month to month how can they stock pile food guns etc or relocate for that matter this what I never hear talked about.
    I'm making modest preparations with very modest means. I have physical liabilities that other people probably could not handle, which makes things really complicated. But I am not complaining nor am I full of self pity. I just do what little I can the best I can. I am accepting of all outcomes while working towards the outcomes I prefer.

2. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Bubu (13th June 2013), Chester (2nd March 2013), elixirsoo (18th July 2017), Gardener (5th March 2014), Gemeos (26th February 2013), golden lady (28th February 2013), Hazel (26th February 2013), Marianne (25th February 2013), northstar (17th March 2013), onawah (16th June 2013), spiritwind (26th February 2013), Student_Energy_Healer (27th February 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd March 2013)

3. Link to Post #142
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    I haven't seen it discussed here before, but the most critical component in a survival situation is your attitude, and it is the one thing that you always have influence over.
    Thanks for making the most critical point (IMO).

Attitude is the foundation of all your intentions. All you think, speak/write and do depends on your intentions which are founded 100% by your attitude.

Life is simple (now).

Either appreciate the gift of life we are given and have an attitude of gratitude, or we can continue to hate ourselves and each other... again, simple.

Everything of our future (all these scenarios) depends entirely on our individual attitudes.
    I agree in principle with both posts. HOwever, I do not know if this is due to the mastering of the language, which I don't, but to me attitude is the way you decide to look at things, while intention is the guide that will make you do things or move towards something or just stay put sending waves of energy. However, to me, the intention IS the driving force, the force sustaining the work, not the other way around. (there seem to be a subtle mistake in this attitude approach Just, at least to me)

Intentions, when positive, usually provoke a positive attitude - at the minimum, it makes you aware of the negative attitude, since it may jeopardize the intention. Of course, you may have negative intention with a positive attitude to it, in order to have the intention take root, as PTB does, but in this case, the attitude is much more difficult to keep positive. So yes, they have a harder time at it, this is why they need our energies.

So, in resume, have positive and firm intentions, attitude will follow. And it is easier to work this way. My humble opinion of course.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

AwakeInADream (8th April 2013), Chester (8th March 2013), Maunagarjana (25th February 2013), Zelig (10th June 2013)

5. Link to Post #143
    Colombia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Dear Bill and all,

I have not yet read the recommended lectures. I want to make an experiment now and I hope you can understand me and accept my challange: I will just express my own feeling when I read about Threats in these Times of change. At first, thank you for your recommendations. I promise to read all the suggested lectures after this first answer from me and express my opinion and feelings.
    Let me tell you another thing. I work on the Change since more than 25 years ago, and more systematically since 1987. I listen Camelot since many years ago and Avalon since it exists, and I also have many other sources of information with which I have learned to perceive what it fits or not with the new rising world I feel and preceive now.

I want to do this experiment, specially because in the last years I (and some of my friends with whom we speak about the changes) have got a perception of a type of Information, specially (but not allways) coming from the United States, that almost speak about War, a special kind of war, of Threat, of somekind of apocaliptical expectations, of Enemies and some kind of images that makes me very sceptical.

Sceptical because we are the creators of the world in which we live and the world we want, and the frames in which we understand and express this world, fix beforehand its profile. A very typical frame of many information "official or not" coming from the United States (but I repeat, not only) is that of Threat, Enemies and so on. May be I am wrong and there are those Threats and more, but... I am sure that the burden of that frames wouldn´t let me be part of the creators of the new world that is rising now.

My question to all of you is if in the source countries / cultures (where you are embedded) , there is the tendency to a kind of distrust, Secret Services, Enemies wherever you look?

I am from an other culture (I am colombian, living 1 and 1/2 years ago in Germany) and may be usually confronted with difficulties... therefore, if you accept my challange I would like to express you what I perceive and promise you to express myself one more time (if you like it also) after reading the recommended lectures. I don´t expect to be some of your whistleblowers or someone unusual, no. What I only want is to understand better what we are doing together, because I certainly feel you are part of the rising world!

Mairangela

6. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mariangela For This Post:

Bill Ryan (27th February 2013), Crystine (22nd October 2013), delaware (24th April 2013), Gardener (9th August 2013), Gemeos (26th February 2013), HaveBlue (26th February 2013), Jake (3rd August 2013), kanishk (6th March 2013)

7. Link to Post #144
    United States Avalon Member Benimal's Avatar
    Thanks

Thanks for posting this material Bill. It would seem that as many have put it, **** is indeed hitting the fan.

One thing this has really got me thinking about is what one might say to their loved ones who live in high profile, potentially dangerous areas. What do we say to our family and friends who are hardened skeptics of this kind of information?

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Benimal For This Post:

4evrneo (28th February 2013), Chester (2nd March 2013), Crystine (22nd October 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd March 2013)

9. Link to Post #145
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

Survival, Evasion, and Recovery Multiservice Procedures for Survival, Evasion, and Recovery (pdf; June 1999)
    This UNCLASSIFIED publication is designed to provide Service members (U.S. Army, Marine Corps, Navy, and Air Force) quick-reference survival, evasion, and recovery information. It is 106 pages long. Here are the summary words at the top of the "Quick Reference Checklist" from the opening pages:
    S - Size up the situation, surroundings, physical condition, equipment.
    U - Use all your senses
    R - Remember where you are.
    V - Vanquish fear and panic.
    I - Improvise and improve.
    V - Value living.
    A - Act like the natives.
    L - Live by your wits.
    ===

[ Mod-edit:
    added some more description. - Paul. ]
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th February 2013 at 17:15.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

10. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

4evrneo (28th February 2013), Alexis (4th March 2013), Benimal (28th February 2013), Chester (2nd March 2013), Conchis (8th March 2013), Crystine (22nd October 2013), heyokah (24th April 2013), sygh (16th June 2013), william r sanford72 (3rd March 2013)

11. Link to Post #146
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by Flash (here)
    Quote Posted by justoneman (here)
    Quote Posted by Lazlo (here)
    I haven't seen it discussed here before, but the most critical component in a survival situation is your attitude, and it is the one thing that you always have influence over.
    Thanks for making the most critical point (IMO).

Attitude is the foundation of all your intentions. All you think, speak/write and do depends on your intentions which are founded 100% by your attitude.

Life is simple (now).

Either appreciate the gift of life we are given and have an attitude of gratitude, or we can continue to hate ourselves and each other... again, simple.

Everything of our future (all these scenarios) depends entirely on our individual attitudes.
    I agree in principle with both posts. HOwever, I do not know if this is due to the mastering of the language, which I don't, but to me attitude is the way you decide to look at things, while intention is the guide that will make you do things or move towards something or just stay put sending waves of energy. However, to me, the intention IS the driving force, the force sustaining the work, not the other way around. (there seem to be a subtle mistake in this attitude approach Just, at least to me)

Intentions, when positive, usually provoke a positive attitude - at the minimum, it makes you aware of the negative attitude, since it may jeopardize the intention. Of course, you may have negative intention with a positive attitude to it, in order to have the intention take root, as PTB does, but in this case, the attitude is much more difficult to keep positive. So yes, they have a harder time at it, this is why they need our energies.

So, in resume, have positive and firm intentions, attitude will follow. And it is easier to work this way. My humble opinion of course.
    Intentions come from something.

There has to be a foundation to one's intentions.

One, through a process of applying consistent, rigorous self honesty, can discover these foundations.

I have done this (and obviously still must do every at the level of every single thought, word I speak or write and what I do).

I have found all the foundations of my intentions to be dependent upon one and only one thing.

My attitude.

This may, or may not be true for you or anyone else.

It is 100% absolutely true for me.

And attitude is 100% a choice. Note, I did not say one's circumstances are a choice. I wrote "attitude."

That's is why I now love life. Because I choose to love life.

I also love the fact (a fact for me at least... this may not be a fact for you or anyone else), that I am a quantum being which, because I know this, makes me a "realized" quantum being.

That means that "i" live eternally as long as I wish to.

It also means that "i" am connected to all and the All.

Metaphorically this makes me (and I believe makes us all) "children of "god"" - that "thing" which I am (we are) is the greatest gift anyone could possibly be given and is far, far better than being "god."

All the above is solely my opinion based all and only upon my experience.
    Last edited by Chester; 3rd March 2013 at 00:28.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Benimal (2nd March 2013), Crystine (22nd October 2013), Gardener (9th August 2013), Zelig (10th June 2013)

13. Link to Post #147
    Thanks

Nice information. I guess, at least in my case, that now you have to start feeding of information at a very detailed level. i still remember those days where i was "eating" big chunks of incredible big picture info of the first Project Camelot interviews, but now... that's over, it seems to me. I have the feeling that now we are zooming in and is much harder to understand what to rely on or not than it was in the big picture information...

In any case, its a process, its like building a house from the architectural concept to the detail level.. it will all eventually and hopefully start to fit like a hole piece. Can't complain of having lots of info available for sure!

Once we are talking about info, and realizing myself that this is probably considered a babystep kind of book to this kinds of discussions, I can't resist to mention "Gods of Eden", which was a book that, at least for me in the early times, was an amazing read that always brings all your stuff into perspective. Maybe it has skipped to someone eventually and i just felt like reminding about it, although there are many many great books and information around.

And, of course, information is just the means for a better action.. and without action, everything is useless. (and this is to myself as well)

Cheers good people!
    Rui
    Last edited by ruisatriani; 8th March 2013 at 11:14. Reason: gramatic

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ruisatriani For This Post:

Chester (10th March 2013), Conchis (8th March 2013), Crystine (22nd October 2013)

15. Link to Post #148
    Bolivia Avalon Member
    Thanks

I will have to read a lot but worth it. thanks

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mike464 For This Post:

Chester (10th March 2013), Crystine (22nd October 2013)

17. Link to Post #149
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

thank you for everything Bill, stay well.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tnkayaker For This Post:

Chester (11th March 2013), Crystine (22nd October 2013)

19. Link to Post #150
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,205 times in 5,691 posts

I found this interesting comment in one of the links Bill pointed out here -

https://web.archive.org/web/20130412...nto-hiding-why

Quote Mike December 26, 2012 at 3:52 am

I hate to tell you this but it’s a load of bunk based on a lot of old books that has more to do with astrotheology and mythology than real events. The whole thing has been misinterpreted as being real when it is nothing more than a fairy tale based on the positions of the stars and planets in the sky who were personified as real people,

I went out at night to watch the stars at midnight of Dec 20th…. or you could say 12:01 am of Dec 21 and what I saw gave it all away. You see the moon was exactly due west and it looked like an eyeball…. also known as one of the eyes of Horus. You would have to read up on the 2 eyes of Horus to understand what I am talking about but basically just as the sun rises the moon is one of the eyeballs and is positioned over Sirius with the moon being the eyeball and Sirius being the socket and the sun is the other eyeball which is positioned in Orion which is the other eye socket. Thus you have the 2 eyes of Horus coming into view. in a rare astronomical event that only repeats this exact position every 25,920 years. In ancient times it was counted as day one in a calender called the great year which marks the 25,920 years of precession.

There is clear evidence of this when you decode the man in the middle of the Mayan calender round which is basically showing Orion the hunter or you could say the sun in Orion. The symbol around the man is the same symbol as the Illuminati compass and square which is also the symbol for Orion. One just has to look carefully in Orion and you can see the compass and square symbol there and this symbol clearly represents Orion. The same man is also described in the book of Ezekiel …. ” they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle”… the man in the middle is Orion the Hunter and when you view Orion from the southern hemisphere,,, the lion is on the right {constellation Leo} and the ox is on the left {constellation Taurus} and the Eagle is above which is the constellation Signus X3 known at the time as a swan which at the time was the position of the North pole star.. the part of the sky that never moves and everything in the sky revolves around that spot. The wheel within a wheel was merely representing the whole zodiac and not a UFO as some people have poorly misinterpreted this text.

You may ask why this is so significant?… well its because the stars move backwards against the sky and if you were to plant a cross in the ground and line it up with the sun in Orion on Dec 21 it would go out by one degree every 72 years and since there are 360 degrees in a complete circle it would take 360 x 72 = 25,920 years for the sun to come back to the same spot and line up exactly in the same position. .So now you know the real truth as to what this is all about. It’s a calender and nothing more.

Those fools who are hiding in caves and going to get a rude awakening because nothing is going to happen. They have been suckered into believing in someone elses false beliefs based on extremely poor misinterpretations of ancient texts that have been blown out of proportion by too many stupid people who have been brainwashed since birth into believing in something that is not real. People need to wake up and realize that just because someone writes something in a book that he truly believes in does not make it real… it only represents the views of the writer which in this case turned out to be completely mistranslated.

The problem is we are conditioned since birth to believe in what is written in books to be fact when most of the time they are not.

So the next time someone tries to tell you the world is going to end just give them the middle finger and stop being a sucker.
    My intuition feels the same way - nothing is going to happen. Unfortunately, I am unable to know if this is my actual intuition or implanted thoughts. One thought I have to all this... a thought from me, a being that supposedly has the ability to create is - which of the two outcomes do "i" (the deepest me) want to experience?

This one is a no brainer - I want to see all the doomsday theories proven wrong.

I do my best to focus my imaginings and my intentions towards this goal.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 9th June 2018 at 14:06. Reason: replaced disappeared link with good link from archive.org
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

Crystine (22nd October 2013), Gardener (9th August 2013), jbins (15th June 2013)

21. Link to Post #151
    United States Avalon Member CosmicKat's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you so much Bill for this much needed reading. I have read some of it but like you said, it will take time. I have tried very hard to pass on urgent information to my Friends and Family and I can tell you that many ppl do not want to hear of topics such as these. They basically live under a rock. However, I do have new contacts almost everyday and when I get the opportunity, I tell them just how important it is to listen to what's really happening around them.

Today's World is quite scary and sites like these wake people up. It is only when they are awake can they make a stand and we together can make a difference.

Since I have joined both PA and PC, I have prepared my household for anything that might come our way. Sites like these are invaluable.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CosmicKat For This Post:

Chester (25th April 2013), Crystine (22nd October 2013)

23. Link to Post #152
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

-------

Hi again, All:

I'm going to link to this thread here:

The Japanese Financial System Is Beginning To Spin Wildly Out Of Control (and why this is important)

Reading the first post is not essential, but it may be important to get the general idea. This is directly connected with the information in the opening post of this thread.

My following comments are short enough to copy here:
    -------

Here's why I started this thread. Since January, the insider 'guerilla' economist, known only as 'V', has been interviewed by Doug Hagmann several times now -- and has stated from the outset that he knows for a fact (insider information) that Japan will be the trigger for the destruction of the global economy.

Listen to this. It's just 5 minutes long, from Hagmann's interview on 23 March. The plan is explained, and it could not be more clear.

http://projectavalon.net/'V'_-_The_Plan_-_Doug_Hagmann_23_March_2013.mp3

-------

There have been a number of financial analysts, as many reading this thread will know -- including mainstream ones -- who have stated clearly and on record in recent months that the situation is 100% irrecoverable and irreversible.

Lindsey Williams has claimed recently that he has been told there will be no melt-down for at least three months -- and that a date for the controlled demolition has not yet been decided. But it's possible that the house of cards may fall anyway.

In his most recent Doug Hagmann interview, this last Friday (24 May), 'V' advised Americans to leave the country if they can easily do so and already have a foothold (bank accounts, residency, etc) elsewhere. As many will know already, this is fundamentally why I am in Ecuador.

As early as January, when asked by Hagmann, 'V' explained that the crisis in America would be at best like the 1998 collapse of the Russian Ruble (austerity and soup lines, but in general orderly and with medical and supply chains intact) -- and at worst, all out civil war following a total collapse of the infrastructure. There is absolutely no doubt that this is what the DHS is preparing for.

Last edited by Bill Ryan; 28th May 2013 at 17:00.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

chocolate (9th June 2013), Conchis (28th May 2013), Crystine (22nd October 2013), Fred Steeves (28th May 2013), Gardener (9th August 2013), Jean-Marie (28th May 2013), norman (28th May 2013), Shaman (4th June 2013), Teo (15th August 2013), Valle (28th May 2013), Yoda (28th May 2013)

25. Link to Post #153
    Netherlands Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,625 times in 2,401 posts

Quote I'm going to check up on you! If any of you do not have a stash of seeds within a few weeks, I am going to personally spray you with a hose until you wake up.

:~)

Dennis
    I am with Dennis, and sprout, sprout, sprout, sprout, even the dried beans in your regular good old crap supermarket will sprout most of the times, if you can afford everything organic even better, if not a hundred bucks of dried seeds, lentils, beans can go a really long way just by eating them cooked, but sprouted and planted they can give you trees you can chew on just a little later, go ahead, plant a pea or a dried lentil, you will be pleasantly surprised.

26. Link to Post #154
    Philippines Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,266 times in 2,725 posts

May I add mine?

Bicycle for transport.- Also you may Install an old fashioned dynamo use to power bicycle lighting; works by pressing on the wheel. This can be used to charge
    battery packs which can be used for various purposes.

Battery packs -one or more for each bicycle. Can also be connected to solar panel grid

For drinking water- http://www.ctahr.hawaii.edu/hawaiira...009%5B1%5D.pdf

magnifying glass -to start fire

Solar cooker and rocket stove that is fueled by small twigs- Save the trees.

Kelp -I harvest mine

ocean plasma -http://truthquest2.com/oceanplasma.htm

borax http://educate-yourself.org/cn/borax...y03jul12.shtml, http://www.nexusmagazine.co.nz/resou...s1904Borax.pdf

Hydraulic Ram pump- if you are near a river or creek or spring

Rolled plastics -for your aqua phonics green house. Include aqua phonics supplies such as containers and water pump. Also include a CO2 generator in case atmospheric CO2 is captured which is very much likely. Another option is to get a small diesel engine to power various purposes. Can be fueled by small amount of diesel, Idle condition, and wood gas. 1 liter diesel = 4 kg wood. Exhaust is use to augment CO2 for green houses. Sources of mushroom spawn; mudfish or catfish fingerlings for aqua phonics. I have it all covered my family will surely survive. Not really as long as there are lose guns out there that don’t have food, Rick Grimes and company will never be safe.

Sea Salt- of course. Include for plants also http://www.ehow.com/how_6040322_fertilize-sea-salt.html http://www.gardenguides.com/135778-f...-sea-salt.html

Seeds. - I have seed trays made of wire mesh you can buy wire mesh and cut to desired size and folded at the sides. Every seed in our kitchen go into these trays once dried I pack them in plastics. Perennials such as papaya are preferred. http://www.guerrillagardening.org/ggseedbombs.html http://www.permaculture.com/node/140
    Although to be honest I do not know how we can grow our plants once they started capturing the CO2 in the air. You see this is the whole point of it. Once they collapse the economy people will be driven back to the land and of course the road back to self-sufficiency, in other words out of their control, and they knew it. The big picture from their perspective is this; collapse the economy; prevent them from producing their own food and offer a bladed solution.
    I agree with the others let us not waste the opportunity to educate the others
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 16th June 2013 at 22:09.

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bubu For This Post:

Crystine (22nd October 2013), jbins (15th June 2013), soleil (14th June 2013), william r sanford72 (16th June 2013)

28. Link to Post #155
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    -------

Hi again, All:

I'm going to link to this thread here:

The Japanese Financial System Is Beginning To Spin Wildly Out Of Control (and why this is important)

Reading the first post is not essential, but it may be important to get the general idea. This is directly connected with the information in the opening post of this thread.

My following comments are short enough to copy here:
    -------

Here's why I started this thread. Since January, the insider 'guerilla' economist, known only as 'V', has been interviewed by Doug Hagmann several times now -- and has stated from the outset that he knows for a fact (insider information) that Japan will be the trigger for the destruction of the global economy.

Listen to this. It's just 5 minutes long, from Hagmann's interview on 23 March. The plan is explained, and it could not be more clear.

http://projectavalon.net/'V'_-_The_Plan_-_Doug_Hagmann_23_March_2013.mp3

-------

There have been a number of financial analysts, as many reading this thread will know -- including mainstream ones -- who have stated clearly and on record in recent months that the situation is 100% irrecoverable and irreversible.

Lindsey Williams has claimed recently that he has been told there will be no melt-down for at least three months -- and that a date for the controlled demolition has not yet been decided. But it's possible that the house of cards may fall anyway.

In his most recent Doug Hagmann interview, this last Friday (24 May), 'V' advised Americans to leave the country if they can easily do so and already have a foothold (bank accounts, residency, etc) elsewhere. As many will know already, this is fundamentally why I am in Ecuador.

As early as January, when asked by Hagmann, 'V' explained that the crisis in America would be at best like the 1998 collapse of the Russian Ruble (austerity and soup lines, but in general orderly and with medical and supply chains intact) -- and at worst, all out civil war following a total collapse of the infrastructure. There is absolutely no doubt that this is what the DHS is preparing for.

I just read something from ben fulford saying japan is going to drop the debt to USA since it is a debt created by printing paper and let USA have it's own debt ....

I am not a linguist but ... anyone know what he is talking about?

jim

29. The Following User Says Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Crystine (22nd October 2013)

30. Link to Post #156
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,009 times in 1,932 posts

from ben fulford

The attacks on Japan’s economy are motivated by the fact the Abe government just announced $32 billion in economic assistance for Africa in a sign Japan is no longer handing its foreign currency to the cabal in order to finance Zionist wars. They are also motivated by the fact that Japan’s government has just begun to do the obvious and eliminate its “200% GDP debt” with the stroke of a pen. Well known mainstream economist Jeffery Sachs last week

admitted to this writer, at a Japan Foreign Correspondent’s Club press conference, that there was no theoretical reason why Japan’s government could not just print yen, buy up all the outstanding Japanese government bonds and put them in the garbage. Sachs, who heads the Earth Institute at Columbia University, was also very enthusiastic about the big Japanese plans to modernize Africa saying they were very concrete, detailed and realistic. Of course the corporate propaganda media representatives, or more likely their bosses, did not want to let the world know that Japan’s government had made a decision to break free from Sabbatean debt slavery. Unlike tiny Iceland, Japan is the world’s third largest economy and its biggest creditor nation. Its’ breaking of ranks with the G7 debt-slavery cabal is truly historical.

31. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jiminii For This Post:

Chester (14th June 2013), Crystine (22nd October 2013), Gardener (9th August 2013), onawah (16th June 2013), risveglio (14th June 2013), sygh (16th June 2013)

32. Link to Post #157
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by jiminii (here)
    from ben fulford

The attacks on Japan’s economy are motivated by the fact the Abe government just announced $32 billion in economic assistance for Africa in a sign Japan is no longer handing its foreign currency to the cabal in order to finance Zionist wars. They are also motivated by the fact that Japan’s government has just begun to do the obvious and eliminate its “200% GDP debt” with the stroke of a pen. Well known mainstream economist Jeffery Sachs last week

admitted to this writer, at a Japan Foreign Correspondent’s Club press conference, that there was no theoretical reason why Japan’s government could not just print yen, buy up all the outstanding Japanese government bonds and put them in the garbage. Sachs, who heads the Earth Institute at Columbia University, was also very enthusiastic about the big Japanese plans to modernize Africa saying they were very concrete, detailed and realistic. Of course the corporate propaganda media representatives, or more likely their bosses, did not want to let the world know that Japan’s government had made a decision to break free from Sabbatean debt slavery. Unlike tiny Iceland, Japan is the world’s third largest economy and its biggest creditor nation. Its’ breaking of ranks with the G7 debt-slavery cabal is truly historical.
    Without too much speculation, this makes sense. Regardless of the source, (Fulford generally brings about an argument) I don't picture Japan being stagnant - like a deer caught unexpectedly in the headlights. They aren't hand-wringers.
    Last edited by sygh; 16th June 2013 at 12:43.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Chester (16th June 2013), Crystine (22nd October 2013), onawah (16th June 2013)

34. Link to Post #158
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,514 times in 32,788 posts

-------

Hi, All:

An update is called for, even if only to bump the thread for the attention of new members.

I'm personally delighted that "nothing has happened yet". No WW III has started in Syria, no catastrophic False Flag event in North America, no global financial collapse, no nationwide race riots across the US. Much to appreciate, truly and sincerely.

-- However:

I'm personally convinced that everything I summarized in my opening post applies and is valid. Here are my current views, as of the beginning of August 2013:
    • An economic collapse (and engineered global reset) is inevitable, and the current quadrillion-dollar-derivative house of cards cannot stay standing for very much longer.
    • Yesterday's announced US drop in unemployment figures to 7.4% was heralded as good news, but if that downward trend continues in the next announcement on Friday 6 September, the Fed could announce tapering of Quantitative Easing -- and what that might trigger is a rise in bond prices and the equivalent of the US declaring war (intended or otherwise) on the other major global economies.
    • Japan's economy, arguably the most fragile and vulnerable, could then collapse quite suddenly, and then we might have this scenario as the dominoes fall right across the globe: (5 mins, Must Listen, a summary from Doug Hagmann and Steve Quayle's 'insider economist' contact known as 'V', an extract from a 23 March radio interview):

http://projectavalon.net/Insider_Eco...March_2013.mp3
    • In the meantime, Hagmann's senior DHS insider contact (see my opening post for references) has said nothing to counter-indicate all his earlier warnings that what was being planned: the worst case scenario being some kind of martial law following a major banking collapse (possibly combined with deliberately provoked race riots across the country), the best case scenario being something like the 1998-99 collapse of the Russian Ruble, which featured widespread austerity, bread lines, but maintenance of essential services and no major violence.

My personal advice to everyone:
    • Don't allow yourself to get complacent. (That's a real trap.)
    • Be prepared -- either domestically, or research viable possibilities for leaving the US if that is where you are.
    • Being prepared includes safeguarding your financial assets. Remember that anything in digital form can disappear literally overnight.
    • Keep yourselves closely informed.
    • We're by no means out of any woods yet, and may have to travel through them to get to the other side.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 3rd August 2013 at 16:01.

35. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Alan (4th August 2013), amandapoet (9th August 2013), Christine (3rd August 2013), Conchis (3rd August 2013), Crystine (22nd October 2013), elixirsoo (18th July 2017), Flash (3rd August 2013), Gardener (9th August 2013), Heart-2-Heart (3rd August 2013), Jake (3rd August 2013), jiminii (3rd August 2013), JohnJ (5th August 2013), Limor Wolf (3rd August 2013), Magnus (3rd August 2013), MorningSong (3rd August 2013), naste.de.lumina (3rd August 2013), Richard S. (3rd August 2013), Ron Mauer Sr (3rd August 2013), Rosco1 (3rd August 2013), SilentFeathers (3rd August 2013), Teo (15th August 2013), Wind (3rd August 2013)

36. Link to Post #159
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,139 times in 2,883 posts

Hi Bill, I'm not quite convinced that they are going to pull the plug on the economy this year, but, it is wise to be prepared regardless as things are VERY unpredictable right now.

We've been basically hearing the same fear-mongering predictions of the house of cards falling every day since about the end of 2007 or early 2008......5 years later it's still together, being held together with duct-tape none the less, but it's still "being managed" and propped up.

I personally do not think some of these insiders know much more than some of us "outsiders" do who are just merely paying attention and watching the signs....."watching the signs" is key, not listening to the "wolf criers".

An interesting sign right now is the closing of many if not all of the embassy's in N. Africa and the Middle East starting tomorrow on Obama's birthday...(just a coincidence it's his birthday too I'm sure). This is an obvious distraction IMO and while the sorcerer is pointing his finger at one thing the other hand is usually grabbing a hidden weapon or something of that nature (preparing to do harm). I think it's ridiculous to believe that they got some intell about an attack but wait several days to "evacuate" suspected targets and inform the world about this threat. What a fricking joke!

I suspect we will see something happen real soon, perhaps within days or a week or so, but it will not be the economy collapsing IMO. Probably some savior stepping in and stopping the biggest planned attack since 911.....the saviors name will be Obama. That, or possibly another war starting, perhaps Israel is about to snap and do something stupid.
    SilentFeathers

"The journey is now, it begins with today. There are many paths, choose wisely."

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SilentFeathers For This Post:

Christine (3rd August 2013), Crystine (22nd October 2013), Gardener (9th August 2013), T Smith (3rd August 2013)

38. Link to Post #160
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

Quote Posted by SilentFeathers (here)
    We've been basically hearing the same fear-mongering predictions of the house of cards falling every day since about the end of 2007 or early 2008......5 years later it's still together, being held together with duct-tape none the less, but it's still "being managed" and propped up.
    One cannot really judge the likelihood of a disaster scenario by how long the doom sayers predicting it have been wrong.

One can judge potential doom scenarios by how avoidable they are, and how serious they are.

Some scenarios are like a massive solar coronal mass ejection that directly targets earth. We may or may not know the probability ahead of time, but nothing (in the publicly known sciences) is going to stop it once it starts.

Some scenarios are like nuclear holocaust. The right humans making the right decisions at the right time can just not push the "big red button", and that stops it from happening. Despite decades of people worrying about it, it never happened.

Some scenarios are like the financial collapse we face. That one will be human caused, of course, but in my view, it's no longer avoidable. The financial house of cards has been stacked so high, and with such fragility, culminating in gargantuan interlocking derivative swaps, that we have now passed the point of no return. This house of cards will collapse. It can neither be sustained indefinitely, nor be disassembled gracefully. We're just waiting to see when it collapses, and what will be the aftermath.

The attacks by weapons of mass destruction, whether biological, chemical, nuclear or radiological, that Todd describes may or may not occur, for all I know. There is someone, somewhere, who can make the decision to stop any such attack.

The financial collapse is already baked in the cake. Individually we each get to determine how well prepared we are to ride out the storm, and collectively, we can work to lessen the damage and build a better world in the aftermath.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

39. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Crystine (22nd October 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1 8 11 LastLast