+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: The Most Important Topic For 2013 - Will Our Beloved Planet Survive?

1. Link to Post #1
    Switzerland Avalon Member centreoflight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,142 times in 154 posts

Default The Most Important Topic For 2013 - Will Our Beloved Planet Survive?

Beloveds,
    I posted this video here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...931#post631931 and here: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...929#post631929

Now my friend: http://projectavalon.net/forum4/member.php?6201-Referee is asking me to start a new thread for this important information:

Please do everything in your power to STOP GEOINGENNIERING IMMIDIATLY:

2. The Following 24 Users Say Thank You to centreoflight For This Post:

4evrneo (8th February 2013), bennycog (8th February 2013), Cidersomerset (8th February 2013), Debra (11th February 2013), Eram (8th February 2013), Fractalius (11th February 2013), giovonni (9th February 2013), golden lady (8th February 2013), Marikins (8th February 2013), Marin (8th February 2013), meeradas (11th February 2013), merkabagirll (15th February 2013), MorningSong (8th February 2013), Mozart (14th February 2013), Operator (11th February 2013), Referee (11th February 2013), Rocky_Shorz (11th February 2013), ROMANWKT (8th February 2013), SilentFeathers (8th February 2013), skippy (8th February 2013), Star Tsar (14th February 2013), ThresholdRising (31st May 2013), WhiteFeather (8th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,856 times in 5,530 posts

Default Re: The Most Important Topic For 2013 - Will Our Beloved Planet Survive?

The raping of Grandma (Earth) must stop. If it does humans might have a chance to save their species. I have my doubts that the raping will cease. Fracking..clear cutting down trees..Drilling for crude oil...Tar Sans Pipelines etc. Are the corporate playgrounds. You cant sit on a pile of Gold when there is no longer any oxygen to breathe from the destruction of this great planet. Grandma is tired.... Appearance and Words by Orel Lyons and Floyd Red Crow Westerman. Please watch this video. 5 Stars IMO......

"Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

4evrneo (8th February 2013), East Sun (30th May 2013), Eram (8th February 2013), golden lady (8th February 2013), Happyjak (9th February 2013), heyokah (16th February 2013), Marin (8th February 2013), Mozart (14th February 2013), Project_Buggy_Beach (11th February 2013), Referee (9th February 2013), Reinhard (8th February 2013), Rocky_Shorz (11th February 2013), skippy (8th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,957 times in 2,989 posts

Default Re: The Most Important Topic For 2013 - Will Our Beloved Planet Survive?

No doubt the Earth will survive. She may do so by eliminating the source of her consternation, us! Maybe she does this periodically over the 100s of thousands or millions of years.
    The quantum field responds not to what we want; but to who we are being. Dr. Joe Dispenza

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to conk For This Post:

4evrneo (8th February 2013), golden lady (8th February 2013), Holly Lindin (15th February 2013), Mike Gorman (8th February 2013), Reinhard (8th February 2013), Rocky_Shorz (11th February 2013), skippy (8th February 2013), Star Mariner (30th May 2013), WhiteFeather (9th February 2013), Wind (8th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    Brazil Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,087 times in 3,536 posts

Independently of what we, humans, may do to this planet, it will recover.

Earth will survive much longer after our extinction, and just a few centuries after it there will be little signs that humans ever lived here.

Earth has gone through many extinction and cataclysmic level events in the past, and will certainly go through many others in the future.
    Last edited by RMorgan; 8th February 2013 at 16:15.

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to RMorgan For This Post:

4evrneo (8th February 2013), golden lady (8th February 2013), Holly Lindin (15th February 2013), Operator (11th February 2013), Rocky_Shorz (11th February 2013), skippy (8th February 2013), ThresholdRising (31st May 2013), WhiteFeather (9th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Great vid Centreoflight, I'm making a list of people here in the uk that I can contact. It's the very least I can do.

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to golden lady For This Post:

4evrneo (8th February 2013), Referee (8th February 2013), Rocky_Shorz (11th February 2013), skippy (8th February 2013), ThresholdRising (31st May 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by RMorgan (here)
    Independently of what we, humans, may do to this planet, it will recover.

Earth will survive much longer after our extinction, and just a few centuries after it there will be little signs that humans ever lived here.

Earth has gone through many extinction and cataclysmic level events in the past, and will certainly go through many others in the future.
    I think you're right, but in the above video "Earth" is equated with "human life" . We notice only now that we are "damaging earth" because we are damaging ourselves. How many non human species have already gone extinct and we could not care less? But now that our own survival is under attack we want "to save the Planet"...

But leaving this mind gimmickry aside, the video makes a compelling case that our planet may be under some sort of "terraforming" process that will not benefit humans. (Let's use the word "humans" because it is us we really care about, even though saving Gaia or "Mother Earth" are noble purposes...)

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Debra (11th February 2013), golden lady (8th February 2013), Marin (8th February 2013), Referee (8th February 2013), RMorgan (11th February 2013), Rocky_Shorz (11th February 2013), skippy (8th February 2013), ThresholdRising (31st May 2013), WhiteFeather (9th February 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,372 times in 561 posts

No comments..

George Carlin On Worried People - Transcript

You got people like this around you? Countries full of them now: people walking around all day long, every minute of the day, worried… about everything! Worried about the air; worried about the water; worried about the soil; worried about insecticides, pesticides, food additives, carcinogens; worried about radon gas; worried about asbestos; worried about saving endangered species. Let me tell you about endangered species all right? Saving endangered species is just one more arrogant attempt by humans to control nature. It’s arrogant meddling; it’s what got us in trouble in the first place. Doesn’t anybody understand that? Interfering with nature. Over 90% – over, WAY over – 90% of all the species that have ever lived on this planet, ever lived, are gone! Pwwt! They’re extinct! We didn’t kill them all, they just disappeared. That’s what nature does. They disappear these days at the rate of 25 a day and I mean regardless of our behaviour. Irrespective of how we act on this planet, 25 species that were here today will be gone tomorrow. Let them go gracefully. Leave nature alone. Haven’t we done enough?

We’re so self-important, so self-important. Everybody’s gonna save something now: “Save the trees! Save the bees! Save the whales! Save those snails!” and the greatest arrogance of all: “Save the planet!” What?! Are these ****ing people kidding me?! Save the planet?! We don’t even know how to take care of ourselves yet! We haven’t learned how to care for one another and we’re gonna save the ****ing planet?! I’m getting tired of that ****! I’m getting tired of that ****! I’m tired of ****ing Earth Day! I’m tired of these self-righteous environmentalists; these white, bourgeois liberals who think the only thing wrong with this country is there aren’t enough bicycle paths! People trying to make the world safe for their Volvo’s! Besides, environmentalists don’t give a **** about the planet. They don’t care about the planet; not in the abstract they don’t. You know what they’re interested in? A clean place to live; their own habitat. They’re worried that someday in the future, they might be personally inconvenienced. Narrow, unenlightened self-interest doesn’t impress me.

Besides, there is nothing wrong with the planet… nothing wrong with the planet. The planet is fine… the people are ****ed! Difference! The planet is fine! Compared to the people, THE PLANET IS DOING GREAT: Been here four and a half billion years! Do you ever think about the arithmetic? The planet has been here four and a half billion years, we’ve been here what? 100,000? Maybe 200,000? And we’ve only been engaged in heavy industry for a little over 200 years. 200 years versus four and a half billion and we have the conceit to think that somehow, we’re a threat? That somehow, we’re going to put in jeopardy this beautiful little blue-green ball that’s just a-floatin’ around the sun? The planet has been through a lot worse than us. Been through all kinds of things worse than us: been through earthquakes, volcanoes, plate tectonics, continental drifts, solar flares, sunspots, magnetic storms, the magnetic reversal of the poles, hundreds of thousands of years of bombardment by comets and asteroids and meteors, worldwide floods, tidal waves, worldwide fires, erosion, cosmic rays, recurring ice ages, and we think some plastic bags and aluminum cans are going to make a difference?

The planet isn’t going anywhere… we are! We’re going away! Pack your **** folks! We’re going away and we won’t leave much of a trace either, thank God for that… maybe a little styrofoam… maybe… little styrofoam. The planet will be here, we’ll be long gone; just another failed mutation; just another closed-end biological mistake; an evolutionary cul-de-sac. The planet will shake us off like a bad case of fleas, a surface nuisance. You wanna know how the planet’s doing? Ask those people in Pompeii who are frozen into position from volcanic ash how the planet’s doing. Wanna know if the planet’s all right? Ask those people in Mexico City or Armenia or a hundred other places buried under thousands of tons of earthquake rubble if they feel like a threat to the planet this week. How about those people in Kilauea, Hawaii who build their homes right next to an active volcano and then wonder why they have lava in the living room?

The planet will be here for a long, long, LONG time after we’re gone and it will heal itself, it will cleanse itself cause that’s what it does. It’s a self-correcting system. The air and the water will recover, the earth will be renewed, and if it’s true that plastic is not degradable, well, the planet will simply incorporate plastic into a new paradigm: The Earth plus Plastic. The Earth doesn’t share our prejudice towards plastic. Plastic came out of the Earth! The Earth probably sees plastic as just another one of its children. Could be the only reason the Earth allowed us to be spawned from it in the first place: it wanted plastic for itself, didn’t know how to make it, needed us. Could be the answer to our age-old philosophical question: “Why are we here?” PLASTIC!!! ASSHOLES!!!

So the plastic is here, our job is done, we can be phased out now, and I think that’s really started already, don’t you? I mean, to be fair, the planet probably sees us as a mild threat; something to be dealt with, and I’m sure the planet will defend itself in the manner of a large organism. Like a beehive or an ant colony can muster a defence, I’m sure the planet will think of something. What would you do if you were the planet trying to defend against this pesky, troublesome species? Let’s see… what might… hmm… viruses! Viruses might be good. They seem vulnerable to viruses. And uh… viruses are tricky; always mutating and forming new strains whenever a vaccine is developed. Perhaps this first virus could be one that-that compromises the immune system of these creatures. Perhaps a human immunodeficiency virus making them vulnerable to all sorts of other diseases and infections that might come along and maybe it could be spread sexually, making them a little reluctant to engage in the act of reproduction.

Well that’s a poetic note and it’s a start and I can dream can I? See, I don’t worry about the little things… bees, trees, whales, snails. I think we’re part of a greater wisdom that we won’t ever understand, a higher order. Call it what you want. You know what I call it? The big electron… the big electron. [Imitates electronic hum] It doesn’t punish, it doesn’t reward, it doesn’t judge at all. It just is and so are we… for a little while…
    Last edited by skippy; 8th February 2013 at 21:57.

14. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to skippy For This Post:

Bill Ryan (11th February 2013), golden lady (8th February 2013), Holly Lindin (15th February 2013), Isserley (14th February 2013), JohnEAngel (15th February 2013), meeradas (11th February 2013), Mozart (14th February 2013), Ol' Roy (8th February 2013), Operator (11th February 2013), Referee (8th February 2013), Rocky_Shorz (11th February 2013), Selene (15th February 2013), ThresholdRising (31st May 2013), WhiteFeather (9th February 2013), Zampano (14th February 2013)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,248 times in 18,668 posts

Uhm !! scary vid obviously.....But it rang bells with me from Bob Nevritts 'Pay day' shows
    In the last month Bob has refferred to a mass return to the 'Guf' event and Alaska is going
    to be in the epicentre.Bob would not go into details as he says thats 'top secret'.Remember
    Bob was a deep intelligence insider from the 1940's to the late 80's early 90's and probably
    still has connections. He is over 90yrs old but is as active as a 40/50 yr old.

His take on it is the atmosphere is going to change to co2 based.Ions take is it a good
    thing and that goes into the material i put up about assencion.

I mention this its the first source talking about it other than Bob & Ion
    so it has got my attention.
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 8th February 2013 at 22:59.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

Debra (11th February 2013), Referee (9th February 2013), Rocky_Shorz (11th February 2013), ThresholdRising (31st May 2013), WhiteFeather (9th February 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,907 times in 1,566 posts

I think we should take this a little bit more seriously. AEMG says 50 gigatons of methane could rapidly release from under the artic!

"A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Referee For This Post:

Debra (11th February 2013), golden lady (12th February 2013), Rocky_Shorz (11th February 2013), ThresholdRising (31st May 2013)

19. Link to Post #10
    New Zealand Avalon Member Tane Mahuta's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,555 times in 726 posts

Quote Posted by conk (here)
    No doubt the Earth will survive. She may do so by eliminating the source of her consternation, us! Maybe she does this periodically over the 100s of thousands or millions of years.
    I too concur...

Mother Earth will live on, she wil rid herself of the infestation & disease & be re-born.

Ready for another cycle.

TM
    "Seek the Truth.....and the Truth shall set you free!!!"

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tane Mahuta For This Post:

conk (11th February 2013), Referee (11th February 2013), ThresholdRising (31st May 2013)

21. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,357 times in 1,921 posts

Default The Most Important Topic For 2013

It seems like we're on for a major shake up and mass awakening about what's really going on on our beloved planet...

The audio is a teleconference call
    between Russ Tanner (Global Skywatch)
    and Dane Wigington (WIWATS/Activist),

The discussion centers on scientific
    research into the mass geoengineering
    and why the spraying of the skies is
    occurring around the world.

According to the UN Environment
    Program, the Earth is in the midst of
    an acute mass extinction event.
    Scientists estimate that 150-200 species
    of plants, insects, birds and mammals
    become extinct every 24 hours. This is
    nearly 1,000 times the "natural" or
    "background" rate and, say many
    biologists, is greater than anything
    the world has experienced since the
    vanishing of the dinosaurs nearly
    65m years ago.

Video (about 28 mins):

http://youtu.be/_lgPGdgBTaY

22. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Camilo For This Post:

Deega (14th February 2013), Eram (14th February 2013), gaiagirl (14th February 2013), greybeard (14th February 2013), heyokah (14th February 2013), jagman (14th February 2013), Joseph McAree (14th February 2013), Lisab (14th February 2013), Taurean (14th February 2013), ThresholdRising (31st May 2013)

23. Link to Post #12
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,224 times in 8,668 posts

Default Re: The Most Important Topic For 2013

Gregg Braden and others have been speaking about methane etc for quite some time.
    Seems its cyclic.

Gregg is a bit more upbeat in this video--- its pre Dec 2012 but still relevant.

Me, I don’t know what's going on but I am positive.

Chris

A charity to help African Children become self sufficient. :attention:

http://www.learningtoolsforselfdevelopment.co.uk/

Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Camilo (14th February 2013), jagman (14th February 2013), Joseph McAree (14th February 2013), Lisab (14th February 2013), Operator (14th February 2013), ThresholdRising (31st May 2013)

25. Link to Post #13
    Canada Avalon Guide: Here to help

Thanks
    Thanked 4,020 times in 901 posts

Thanks Camilo, wow!, very interesting, every Avalon members should have a view of it and pass it on for the sake of Earth, plants, animals, people.

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Deega For This Post:

bennycog (15th February 2013), Camilo (14th February 2013), jagman (14th February 2013), ThresholdRising (31st May 2013)

27. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,176 times in 1,065 posts

This sounds far out but I made a guess, connected dots that should not connect.
    Advanced ETs are in control of what's happening with the PTW, big corporations, politicians etc. and RE-Creation of a new world that no normal human would want.
    What if politicians have no choice but to go along.

Just a passing thought, but a thought just the same.
    Hope we find out soon.
    Question Everything, twice or maybe trice..........

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

bennycog (15th February 2013), ThresholdRising (31st May 2013)

29. Link to Post #15
    Switzerland Avalon Member centreoflight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,142 times in 154 posts

Just to make you aware that I already posted this video, please check before you post

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...Planet-Survive

30. The Following User Says Thank You to centreoflight For This Post:

Referee (15th February 2013)

31. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 129,184 times in 20,635 posts

Quote Posted by Camilo (here)
    It seems like we're on for a major shake up and mass awakening about what's really going on on our beloved planet...
    Quote Posted by centreoflight (here)
    Just to make you aware that I already posted this video, please check before you post
    I merged the two threads .

32. Link to Post #17
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,207 times in 961 posts

The last few days i have noticed many many planes passing over the australian sky.
    The trails behind turning into thin whisping high clouds, then they drop through the atmosphere turning into large white fluffy coulds. All with in a couple hrs of the planes passing over...
    Anyone else noticed this?
    :tape2:

33. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

eric charles (30th May 2013), Referee (15th February 2013)

34. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,847 times in 715 posts

35. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Referee's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,907 times in 1,566 posts

The video in the OP has been taken down from youtube I have been doing a search for it with no luck PM if anyone out there can send me a copy of the video. Searching Exomatrix TV now still no luck.

Kind regards,

Referee
    "A nation which has forgotten the quality of courage which in the past has been brought to public life is not as likely to insist upon or regard that quality in its chosen leaders today - and in fact we have forgotten. "John F. Kennedy

Peace, Love and Consiousness
    Referee

36. Link to Post #20
    Canada Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,208 times in 352 posts

Our planet will survive no matter what IMHO , what will not survive is US . Once we degrade to a certain point , its going to get pissed , and its going to boot us off !

I was watching a movie called the Happening , with Marc Wahlberg . The movie is made by M.Night Shyamalan the maker of SIGNS .
    The movie is about Mother nature wiping humanity out basically , I will not spoil it .
    Not that I am basing my opinion on a movie but , it gave me a certain direction to view upon .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast