+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast

Thread: Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

1. Link to Post #1
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Default Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

Although I'm not the type to "Bet The Farm" on ANYONES predictions, for various reasons some will catch my attention. Therefore, since October 13 isn't very far off, I am posting this article so we can refer back to it if need be. I'm sure it's more of a promotion for this guys new book, but I have to admit a worldwide ufo display sounds a lot more appealing to me then the Israel attacking Iran predictions that everyone's talking about!

Quote Retired NORAD Officer's New Book Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

A newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities. Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass."

Winnipeg, MB (PRWEB) September 13, 2010

A newly-published 352-page book by a retired Air Force officer, Stanley A. Fulham, tentatively predicts October 13, 2010 as the date for a massive UFO display over the world’s principal cities. According to the author, the aliens will neither land nor communicate on that date; they are aware from eons of experience with other planets in similar conditions their sudden intervention would cause fear and panic.

The book, Challenges of Change (3rd ed.), reports this event will be the initial interaction in a process leading to mankind’s acceptance of the alien reality and technologies for the removal of poisonous gases from the earth’s atmosphere in 2015, if not sooner.

The author draws upon his military experience with the UFO phenomenon dating back to WW2, and later, with NORAD and his subsequent life-long association with a senior NORAD intelligence officer who provided him a wealth of historical data relating to NORAD’s experience with the UFO/alien reality which has never been revealed to the public. In the military's view, as conveyed to and understood by Fulham, the public is not yet ready to accept an alien reality.

Fulham writes it is generally recognized UFOs function beyond our earth's physical laws, and has concluded answers to questions regarding who they are, where are they from, why are they here, are they a threat, and the mystery of abductions could only be found at a higher dimension of reality.

For more than a decade, through the services of a world renowned channeler, the author has communicated with an ethereal group of entities known as the Transcendors -- 43,000 very old souls who combine their vast experience and knowledge through eons of incarnations, providing advice and information to humans in search of basic realities of mankind’s existence.

The book Challenges of Change reports on the author’s years of communication with the Transcendors in a question and answer format intended to inform and challenge. The Transcendors reveal through the author crucial information about urgent global challenges facing mankind such as earth changes, international terrorism, worldwide financial collapse and the environmental crisis. One revelation is al Qaeda has a dirty nuclear bomb and WMD, but faces a moral quandary over “containment of collateral damages.”

Utilizing the theme of the Four Horsemen as symbolic metaphor, Fulham warns mankind will survive all of these future challenges, except the CO2 pollution of our atmosphere. According to information provided to the author by the Transcendors, the build-up of CO2 pollution is rising 1% annually to a “critical mass” of 22% in which mankind could not survive ”without outside intervention.”

According to Fulham, the Transcendors state they have borne witness to countless thousands of alien civilizations who polluted their planets to total extinction where not a single being, animal or plant survived. They urgently warn planet earth is presently on the same self-destructive path. Fulham reports the aliens are well aware of our environmental crisis, and have benevolently decided to rescue mankind in this vast universal drama.

Fulham has been in contact with a distinguished foreign ambassador who read the book with great interest and dispatched it to his home government, where it was translated and studied by hundreds of their top government officials.

A website containing videos of the author discussing his research conclusions and other vital information has been created at: http://sites.google.com/site/challengesofchange

Fulham clarifies there are no absolutes; the principal of free will and choice that exits with all souls precludes all absolute realities, and the aliens may decide to postpone their intervention -- but the Transcendors confirm it will nonetheless occur in 2010. Quoting the author, the event will "occur this year, in what will surely be one of the great dramas of our galaxy, the introduction of their alien civilizations and technologies to mankind. We are not alone, and our world will have changed forever."

Randy Kitchur
    Amisk Enterprises Ltd.
    Spokesman for Mr. Fulham
    (204) 416-5272 (Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
    http://www.prweb.com/releases/2010/09/prweb4491804.htm

Have A Nice Day!

Harley

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,016 times in 2,210 posts

Default Re: Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

Mmmmmmmmmm........anyone remember October 14th 2008......and Blossom Goodchild. Bless her heart.

(how could we forget..lol)

It was FUN.....but 'they' didn't show up.

3. Link to Post #3
    Moderator (on Sabbatical) Harley's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,347 times in 1,378 posts

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    Mmmmmmmmmm........anyone remember October 14th 2008......and Blossom Goodchild. Bless her heart.

(how could we forget..lol)

It was FUN.....but 'they' didn't show up.
    I know huh? LOL!

Hey, I just thought of something. I sure hope everyone doesn't think that I'm spreading dis-info! You know...draw the masses attention away from the big stuff that's supposed to go down in the Middle East! LOL!

Have A Nice Day!

Harley

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Harley..

No....I didn't think that....It IS of interest....especially with the date.

from OP quote...
    Quote For more than a decade, through the services of a world renowned channeler, the author has communicated with an ethereal group of entities known as the Transcendors -- 43,000 very old souls who combine their vast experience and knowledge through eons of incarnations, providing advice and information to humans in search of basic realities of mankind’s existence.
    Oh oh.....LOL........don't think we're about to go nuts....like in the build up to 14/10/08....

5. Link to Post #5
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Predictions about the future now = fail. The time streams are diverging right now. There are millions of possible futures to experience.

6. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,992 times in 2,110 posts

You know what , whatever happens in the future for the ones that know or the people who are asleep, if it has a positive energy and result to it , bring it on. This planet and its people are in need of something good to happen , if so we will come to the plate. hats what were here for especially on PA . Et's unite !!!!!

7. Link to Post #7
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

i like the 'tentative' -- a nice out if nothing big happens

8. Link to Post #8
    Canada Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,251 times in 962 posts

Quote Posted by tone3jaguar (here)
    Predictions about the future now = fail. The time streams are diverging right now. There are millions of possible futures to experience.
    More truth in that then people are willing to admit.

It is endless when one looks at it...

9. Link to Post #9
    United States Unsubscribed wynderer's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,989 times in 1,133 posts

besides, they already are showing themselves, increasingly, all over the world

http://www.nationalufocenter.com/

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

ooh goody... another date to look forward too

11. Link to Post #11
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Retired NORAD Officer's New Book Predicts a Tentative Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

A newly-published book by a retired NORAD officer predicts October 13, 2010 as the tentative date for a fleet of extraterrestrial vehicles to hover for hours over the earth's principal cities. Author says the event to be the first in a series intended to avert a planetary catastrophe resulting from increasing levels of carbon-dioxide in the earth's atmosphere dangerously approaching a "critical mass."
    If the ETs want us to reduce CO2 emissions I hope they do more than just hover over the main cities in the world. They could give us the design of a free energy device, for example, not to the big corps but an open design. Just ships on the sky smell like project bluebeam and NWO.

12. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,628 times in 390 posts

Harley;
    I feel I must salute your bravery.
    Using a picture of your house as your avatar... dead clever that.

Didn't a bunch of predictions say Oct. 17th, last year?

What is it about Fall that puts so many on edge? It happens to be my fav season of the year.
    All of creation seems to shine its brightest, in preparation for, or struggle against the sleep to come.
    Every blade of grass, leave and critter seems to reach out, "See me! I am here!"

Maybe it's people's unconscious awareness of this that manifest in disclosure predictions?
    Maybe I just need more coffee?

Sigh...
    Fred

13. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Yeah yeah ....

"And please buy my book!!!!!! "

Blossom all over again ...

Sorry guys I just get fed up with these sort of predictions ...

I hope it does happen....

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    i like the 'tentative' -- a nice out if nothing big happens
    If only Blossom's....White Cloud....had been more tentative, she wouldn't have had
    the embarassment....

But the thing about 14/10/08....is that the energy went through the roof (prior to the
    disappointment)

...and on another forum I was on at the time....there were LOTS of people trying to
    keep the energy level down...

just in case...

cue for a song...

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

OMG this is hilarious - I never knew. Well I wasn't much of a Carpenter fan back then either.

Quote Posted by jaybee (here)
    just in case...

cue for a song...

16. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,137 times in 221 posts

Quote Posted by Fredkc (here)
    Harley;
    I feel I must salute your bravery.
    Using a picture of your house as your avatar... dead clever that.
    Hi Fred
    Your not dissing container homes are you? They can be pretty cool you know! 8)

I have been looking into them - stacking them like lego's makes really quick and really affordable housing.

Quote Maybe it's people's unconscious awareness of this that manifest in disclosure predictions?
    Everyone needs a hobby you know!

Quote Maybe I just need more coffee?
    Coffee's good - Is it arabica, organic, fair trade, dark roast with smooth chocolately undertones, and a cult classic, that will keep you up for a week? No? then you have never tried 'Dead Man's Reach' from Raven's Brew. omg some of the best coffee ever! http://www.ravensbrew.com/
    My other favorite is Three Peckered Billy Goat! seriously good coffee.

No - I don't work for them or have shares in the company - wish I could. We use to carry them in our cafe.

Quote Sigh...
    Fred
    I feel your pain....

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,831 times in 304 posts

Renee, re: coffee..
    "Dead man's Reach" / "Three Peckered Billy Goat" Too funny!!
    (Poor Goat!)
    What do you think yaya?

18. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Beth's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by caren (here)
    Renee, re: coffee..
    "Dead man's Reach" / "Three Peckered Billy Goat" Too funny!!
    (Poor Goat!)
    What do you think yaya?
    I got me a three peckered billy goat shipped to me right outta chernobyl. Keeps 3 nannies happy at a time.

19. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Nooooooooooooooooooooo.....it's happening again. Re. energy....

Quote courtesy of Helvetic (signiture)

"Thought is energy. It can be received on other worlds. There is no galactic barrier." -Dr. Michael Wolf Kruvant

20. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by viking (here)
    Yeah yeah ....

"And please buy my book!!!!!! "

Blossom all over again ...

Sorry guys I just get fed up with these sort of predictions ...

I hope it does happen....

viking
    The thing about predictions is that sooner or later, probability states..that one of them will be true. Making sense of which one is...that is the problem.

There are as some of you know, signs that we are in an area of great or heightened possibility and potential of such. Meaning we are in the chute, in the barrel of change and that thing has 'gone off' as it were. And were she stops, is the thing. The bets are down and the wheel is spinning.

i just watched a video, literally yesterday, where Dolores Cannon said that the first big shift happened in 2003. I had no idea. But I can personally say, that in 2003 I woke up one day and said to myself..."everything is different. either I've shifted or the world has shifted. I don't know exactly why, I don't know how, but things are different. And I feel as if I got off the merry go round of extremism that Bush II (electric bugaloo) was taking us down." I could not specifically put my finger on it but the feeling and the thought came through clearly. I regretted leaving all those simulacrums of friends and such behind when skipping to a different reality, but I had the ones I knew now, in the new direction.... and they did not feel all that different. But I felt like a stranger in a strange land for at least a month, if not more. To be a stranger in the entire land. To feel as if I was a single interloper in a new reality. It felt bizarre. I'm remembering now. It was the guilt. Like I had somehow deserted them, to have left them to die. I'm not talking about just friends and family, but of an entire planet. That kind of guilt. As for the guilt I felt back in 2003, this is specifically mentioned by Dolores, she says that not to worry, those left souls will continue their journey and eventually get to the same spot.

In essence, I had my own direct internal correlation and affirmation from Dolores that I was indeed correct. This cannot work for anyone else, it can only work as a 1,000% affirmation of truth within my senses and cognition --for me.

Hopefully my mentioning it will help some of you via example , but it cannot suffice or take place for the searching of the self for what possibilities may bring. To attempt to force someone else to bring truth and opening, light, illumination, etc, to the table instead of embarking on a very core life changing journey of the self --- is to dwell in ego and emotion and live in denial.

The truth must come from within. Then you can then begin to hear the truth in the voices of others. Until then, for the most part..within the given individual who may not understand the concepts and issues at hand...there will only exist near meaningless banter.
    Last edited by Carmody; 16th September 2010 at 19:04.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 1 8 LastLast