+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast

Thread: The Anunnaki, their history on earth, where are they today?

1. Link to Post #21
    Canada Avalon Member Ernie Nemeth's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,600 times in 5,379 posts

Default Re: The Anunnaki, their history on earth, where are they today?

Okay then.

The tablets do not say which earth species was used for their bio-engineering program but that it hastened an already burgeoning species along its otherwise normal development and added some enhancements and blocks. I personally do not know any famous people so I cannot comment on it directly. And if there is disinfo, well, I guess I can live with that. It's not like there are any unadulterated writings anywhere in the world. The trick is to pick out those data points that fit and that spacefarers from other worlds have been and still are amongst us seems irrefutable to me.

The Sumerian culture expressly indicates they were influenced by such a race. If it had been their own genius to jump start civilization, I think they would have claimed that honor. So that seems as iron-clad as anything else.

The parallels between the Sumerian texts and the later histories of the Assyrians and Babylonians is striking. The Hebrew bible is also a corroborating document. The places mentioned in all these texts were discovered using the information of these cultures so the general accuracy of the texts are pretty much established by now. Again, it does not always jibe with the vested interests of certain individuals trying to make a name and a career for themselves. To this day, for example, the Egyptians refuse to accept the datings of the great pyramids because it places those buildings before the Egyptian dynasties and therefore not of Egyptian heritage.

I'll look up this Micheal Hill but isn't being Eric Clampton's son enough for one lifetime. It does suggest a sort of one-upmanship to get out from under his famous fathers shadow.

The connections to Marduk and central and South America is exactly the trail I wish to follow but there is no evidence of it in the Sumerian texts (obviously), nor in the Assyrian or Babylonian writings (not so obvious). Sitchin does mention it but does not state or report any facts to back up that proposition.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

Free will can only be as free as the mind that conceives it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Star Tsar (18th February 2013), Ultima Thule (11th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

Quote Posted by Ernie Nemeth (here)
    Okay then.

The tablets do not say which earth species was used for their bio-engineering program but that it hastened an already burgeoning species along its otherwise normal development and added some enhancements and blocks.
    Maybe another way to put it might be that they took the genetics of a more advanced version of human already on the planet (since the time of Atlantis/Lemuria) and devolved it by deactivating certain genetic programming to create a slave race that could function at a somewhat low capacity in order to be effective workers yet not quite bright enough to question their servitude or revolt. And that would be us, more or less.

Quote I personally do not know any famous people so I cannot comment on it directly.
    I should probably say that I don't know Mr. Klarfeld, just met him at a table where he was selling his books and chatted with him for a while.

Quote And if there is disinfo, well, I guess I can live with that. It's not like there are any unadulterated writings anywhere in the world. The trick is to pick out those data points that fit and that spacefarers from other worlds have been and still are amongst us seems irrefutable to me.

The Sumerian culture expressly indicates they were influenced by such a race. If it had been their own genius to jump start civilization, I think they would have claimed that honor. So that seems as iron-clad as anything else.

The parallels between the Sumerian texts and the later histories of the Assyrians and Babylonians is striking. The Hebrew bible is also a corroborating document. The places mentioned in all these texts were discovered using the information of these cultures so the general accuracy of the texts are pretty much established by now. Again, it does not always jibe with the vested interests of certain individuals trying to make a name and a career for themselves.
    Yes, but we are really relying on Sitchin's translations, aren't we? Or are there others out there that are of the same bent as his?

Quote To this day, for example, the Egyptians refuse to accept the datings of the great pyramids because it places those buildings before the Egyptian dynasties and therefore not of Egyptian heritage.
    I'm not sure why it really matters to them. Aren't most Egyptians today Arabs? Maybe not. And I guess I can see why they want to control the narrative of the area's history. Anyhow, I agree that there was an older civilization than the Dynastic period which we know little about, and that this is likely the time of the building of the great Pyramids.

Quote I'll look up this Micheal Hill but isn't being Eric Clampton's son enough for one lifetime. It does suggest a sort of one-upmanship to get out from under his famous fathers shadow.
    Actually, he found the Clapton thing out after the fact. He hadn't known his biological parents at all. He found his birth mother, asked her who the father was, and without hesitation she said Eric Clapton. But if you think about it (and this is the real point of interest here, assuming it's true) if Michael Lee Hill is of a Nibiruan bloodline and Eric Clapton is his father, that means Clapton may be too.

Quote The connections to Marduk and central and South America is exactly the trail I wish to follow but there is no evidence of it in the Sumerian texts (obviously), nor in the Assyrian or Babylonian writings (not so obvious). Sitchin does mention it but does not state or report any facts to back up that proposition.
    I would recommend maybe trying to contact Marshall Klarfeld directly if you want to understand his thinking on that. His e-mail is on his website. http://www.adamthemissinglink.com/info.html However, if you look at the descriptions given for Quetzalcoatl, it does sound awfully like how those of Nibiru are described. Very big, long white hair, pale white skin, etc. People wonder about why the name "the feathered serpent"....well, Ningishzidda, being the son of Enki, would have been a member of the Serpent Clan. Enlil's clan was the Ram clan. Or so I've read.
    Last edited by Maunagarjana; 10th February 2013 at 00:26.

4. Link to Post #23
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Maunagarjana (here)
    Okay then.

The tablets do not say which earth species was used for their bio-engineering program but that it hastened an already burgeoning species along its otherwise normal development and added some enhancements and blocks.
    Maybe another way to put it might be that they took the genetics of a more advanced version of human already on the planet (since the time of Atlantis/Lemuria) and devolved it by deactivating certain genetic programming to create a slave race that could function at a somewhat low capacity in order to be effective workers yet not quite bright enough to question their servitude or revolt. And that would be us, more or less.

I'd not thought of that and I like it, thanks. It would also have taken out a viable threat to their rule.

(Boy I wish I could figure out the quote thingie, it really is annoying)

I understand most people need multiple sources to lend credence to a point of view. All I can say is Jesus made it without corroboration, and Mohammad, Confucius, Budha and many others. Still, I get it. Sitchin understood this and he spends almost half the first book in the series explaining his interpretation and answering the points of his detractors in great detail. He even conceded a few points to his adversaries. To me that is a man of high morals and ethics, but I may be wrong. His translations really hinge on one idea - that the Anunaki were an alien race from another world. Using this premise, he extrapolated certain translations to enhance their meaning.

I will look up a few examples from "Worlds in Collision" for my next post.

An Annunaki/human hybrid rock star - who could make that stuff up? I love it!
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th February 2013 at 06:17.
    Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water...Now water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend. Bruce Lee

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Fred Steeves (14th February 2013), Star Tsar (18th February 2013)

6. Link to Post #24
    United States Avalon Member Maunagarjana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,195 times in 681 posts

The format is [QUOTE] immediately before the quoted portion, and [/QUOTE] immediately after the quoted portion. I'm getting the hang of it. Which is handy for me, because I like responding to particular sentences (as you may have noticed) rather than doing an overall reply.

Quote I understand most people need multiple sources to lend credence to a point of view. All I can say is Jesus made it without corroboration, and Mohammad, Confucius, Budha and many others. Still, I get it. Sitchin understood this and he spends almost half the first book in the series explaining his interpretation and answering the points of his detractors in great detail. He even conceded a few points to his adversaries. To me that is a man of high morals and ethics, but I may be wrong. His translations really hinge on one idea - that the Anunaki were an alien race from another world. Using this premise, he extrapolated certain translations to enhance their meaning.
    Indeed, I'm not putting down Sitchin, I just try to stay somewhat skeptical that he was always or even usually right in his interpretations or that what he was working with was really on the mark. I've paid a lot of attention in the last few years to ET contactees, and some of the more credible ones do tend to deviate from Sitchin on some points in what they say, sometimes in ways that actually make more sense to me.....even though, as Bill pointed out, some people have said that he channeled his books somehow or was getting telepathic information, however you want to put it. It's certainly fascinating to ponder. I understand if you don't give much weight to contactee accounts, but I do try to factor them in when it seems appropriate. If you haven't already, I would highly suggest you read OnyxKnight's very long thread about his ET contacts which I find interesting. projectavalon.net/forum4/showthread.php?15909-My-ET-contact-experiences--discussions-Q-A-panel-etc There is stuff in there about the Anunnaki and Nibiru and so forth.

Quote I will look up a few examples from "Worlds in Collision" for my next post.

An Annunaki/human hybrid rock star - who could make that stuff up? I love it!
    Frank Herbert maybe, but he's past on.
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 10th February 2013 at 06:28.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Maunagarjana For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (10th February 2013), OnyxKnight (1st April 2017)

8. Link to Post #25
    United States Honored, Retired Member. Ron passed in October 2022.
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,257 times in 2,136 posts

I'd not thought of that and I like it, thanks. It would also have taken out a viable threat to their rule.
    According to Barbara Marciniak's Pleaidians (if that is of interest here) Earth humans were very advanced around 300,000 years ago when they were raided by the reptilians. Before the raid, Earth was an interplanetary, inter dimensional communication center. Communication was not through technology, but via humans themselves. Due to complacency, the humans lost the war. Reptilians modified the human DNA to create a slave race to mine gold in Sumeria. There is more to the story, but channeled info may not be acceptable in this thread. Barbara Marciniak's book 'Bringers of the Dawn' is a good source of info, IMHO.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ron Mauer Sr For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (10th February 2013), Maunagarjana (11th February 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,429 times in 21,488 posts

When you trimmed off the last 2/3's of Maunagarjana's (good), you trimmed off the closing [/QUOTE] (oops), which left the [QUOTE] ... [/QUOTE] brackets unbalanced. There was one more opening [QUOTE] than closing [/QUOTE]. That won't work right. Those [QUOTE] ... [/QUOTE] brackets must come in matching pairs to work right.

I fixed your post by adding back in the closing [/QUOTE], at the end of the words of Maunagarjana you quoted. To see what I changed, you can click on the Last edited by Paul; Today at ??:17. line below your post, that only you and I can see, and compare the last two versions of your post.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

DNA (27th July 2015), Ernie Nemeth (10th February 2013)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

I am not prejudiced, info is info until proven otherwise.

I've read the book and others Barbara has written. Just had a look on my bookshelf but, alas, it seems I've given those books away. I often do that because I travel light. Or I should say I used to travel light. Now I find more value in staying put and I really could afford to keep my books. It is just that these days, in these uncertain times, there are more pressing issues and perhaps not as much time to dabble in unverifiable areas of research.

Funny I should say that in an "aliens are real" thread, I know. But I think the logic, if not the proof, of alien races visiting earth is pretty much a closed case. This universe is just too big to house only one race in, period.

That the remnants of a post-disaster high civilization like Atlantis or Lemuria being captured and "dumbed down" is not really all that far fetched when one considers the educational system in most modern countries nowadays. It seems to be the modus operandi of these alien races and is perhaps one of the proofs I am looking for.

Thanks for the input.

Still looking up examples of Sitchin addressing the concerns of his detractors. I thought it would be easier... Thing is, I get caught up in the material and end up rereading large portions just for the entertainment value. This stuff just blows me away. And I am not a speed reader, quite the opposite.

But I am tenatious when I set my mind to something so bear with me.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

De Christu (3rd March 2021), Maunagarjana (11th February 2013)

14. Link to Post #28
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

Again, I think the Annunaki are still on this planet. I've had a lot of time to digest Sitchin, I read him in 93' when I was but a wee lad.
    To dig through Sitchin's material and look for some magic piece of information other folks have missed is to waste your time. That mine has been thoroughly worked.
    If your looking to piece a puzzle like this together, what you need to do is start correlating with data unrelated to Sitchin.
    Data that is not directly related to Sitchin, but still pings and returns Annunaki data.

Charles Forte does this for me, his "book of the damned" written in 1919 states that an extraterrestrial presense must exist on earth, how else is the media and acadamia so controlled and the topic of space craft kept out of history books and such. He stated this in 1919!

In the below excerpt Charles Forte says that not only is the earth owned, but the only reason that academics, politicians and institutions could be so complicit in the cover up, is if indeed there are agents of the aliens, provocateurs so to speak, on earth doing the alien’s bidding.

I suspect that, after all, we're useful—that among
    contesting claimants, adjustment has occurred, or that
    something now has a legal right to us, by force, or by
    having paid out analogues of beads for us to former,
    more primitive, owners of us—that all of this has been
    known, perhaps for ages, to certain ones upon this
    earth, a cult or order, members of which function like
    bellwethers to the rest of us, or as superior slaves or
    overseers, directing us in accordance with instructions
    received—from Somewhere else—in our mysterious
    usefulness.

I have long felt the Illuminati, if they exist, live underground, and are not seen by the eyes of man for the most part. Probably a huge contributer to this was my reading of HP Lovecraft's THE MOUND <--"free PDF", which was such an amazing short story, that felt layered with truth on some level. Also syncyhronistically enough I read Robert Anton Wilson's "The Illuminatus Trilogy" that same year.

The Mound is the single best short story I have ever read, and I have read a lot of freaking stories. I have never heard a complaint from anyone I have talked into reading this story.

The Mound was written around 1930, and it blows me away how many correlations I see with this story and George Knapps documentary book "Hunt For The Skinwalker". High strangeness is reported on a secluded NE Utah ranch in Skinwalker and the correlations are incredible. Knapp never comes to a complete conclusian on what he thinks the poltergiest activity, cattle mutilations, cryptozological creature sightings and UFO sightings are, but, for one who has dabbled in the area of underground civilisations, it sounds strinkingly like this ranch was built on top of a ancient subturanean civilisation of sorts, and this is exactly what is stated in HP Lovecraft's THE MOUND.

I can not recommend The Mound enough, and the hyperlink at the top of this post is to a free online posting of the work.
    I also cannot recomend Goerge Knapp's "Hunt for the Skinwalker" enough, or Robert Anton Wilson's "Illuminatis Trilogy" enough.

So, to summarize, I think these folks are still on planet earth, and I have no problem with thinking they are on mars as well, as Bill is stating he heard Henry Deacon state.
    I think the interesting question is where on earth are they, or rather, where under earth are they. And to help answer this question I started this thread here.
    Possible Subterranean Culture Entrances
    Last edited by DNA; 10th February 2013 at 11:28.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

De Christu (3rd March 2021), Ernie Nemeth (10th February 2013), Fred Steeves (14th February 2013), Maunagarjana (11th February 2013), Star Tsar (18th February 2013)

16. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

While I read the suggested links by DNA, thanks, I will continue the background stuff on the Annunaki.

Their culture combines the earthly mathematics of base ten with the heavenly number six to arrive at their hexadecimal system base 60. Each of the primary gods, of which there are always twelve, had a corresponding number in this base 60 system. Males get numbers divisible by ten, females divisible by five. Here is the Sumerian ranking system for the pantheon of the gods:

60 - Anu
    55 - Antu
    50 - Enlil
    45 - Ninlil
    40 - Ea/Enki
    35 - Ninki
    30 - Nanna/Sin
    25 - Ningal
    20 - Utu/Shamash
    15 - Inanna
    10 - Ishkur/Adad
    5 - Ninhursag

So far, I have found one example where Sitchin addresses his detractors - but only indirectly:
    "Nor was Zu a "bird"; apparently he had at his disposal a "bird" in which he could fly away into hiding. It was from within such "birds" that the sky battle took place between two gods. And there can be no doubt regarding the nature of the weapon that finally smote Zu's "bird. Called Til in Sumerian and til-lum in Assyrian, it was written pictorially thus (picture of an arrow pointing to the right), and it must have meant then what til means nowadays in Hebrew: "missile".
    This word, til/tillum, is one of the controversial words that detractors use to debunk Sitchin with. And there are many others. This is because the academics of the time and still today assume outright that ancient peoples and therefore their gods could not have flying machines and certainly not missiles. When one goes into depth on any subject one must never bring their own bias along with them - unfortunately they often if not invariably do.

********************************************************************************
    Last edited by Ernie Nemeth; 10th February 2013 at 16:29.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

De Christu (3rd March 2021), DNA (27th July 2015), Maunagarjana (11th February 2013)

18. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Limor (here)
    Thanks, Ernie, I was about to post on the brothers Enkie and Enlil and that rift between them, that who knows, might be related to the current split in Annunaki and their relations to humans as is evidenced by Henrey Deacon.

There are many more questions that arise from Henrey's testimony, as Bill brought here, for example :

1) How much is known about the size of the empire of the Annunaki, and to where it extends? Is it within the near Galaxies or beyond?

2) Did Henrey talk about the overall attitude of black projects towards the Annunaki on Mars, as was presented to them in the briefing? was it sympatetic, a reality of cooperation which was necessary, was there any resentment?

3) What specific manners and features characterises the one's who Henrey met with, was it possible to create a common language or was it based on a kind of employee- employer relations (if that's at all possible to define)

P.s

It is also believed that Marduk, Enki's son, was conditioning earth hybrid population to serve him for the time when he and the rest of Annunakis from home planet Nibiru will be able to remain on Earth.

The question is, besides gold, what type of other sources do they find interest in? are those simply minerals and metals, or maybe a more biological source?

All very good questions Limor, wish I had answers for you.
    It is evident that Enki/Ea has a fondness for the human race as he had a hand in its development. I think he might sort of consider us like beloved pets. But I do not want to be a pet.
    Enki has no such love for mankind. He thinks it was a mistake to create us.

The Anunnaki are not from this solar system but they have colonies on some of the planets and moons of our system. This much is alluded to in the Earth Chronicles series. Another data point is that they claim the sun has a smaller companion star - our system is a binary system. Somehow their planet got caught by our sun and that perturbated its orbit enough to cause cataclysmic events in our neighborhood of which the asteroid belt is the most familiar remnant. Not new info but pertinent to the discusion, I think.

This caused their planet to elongate into an elliptical orbit like a comet with an orbital period of about 3,600 years (the anunnaki call this period a sar).

Because of this long year, they claim to have lifespans thousands of years longer than man. In other words, these gods, Anu, Enlil, Enki and the rest, are only a few years older today, by their standards, than they were back in the time of the Sumerians. That means these same players are most likely alive today - if we take them at their word.

I know none of this answers your questions directly. But if they are that old, by our standards, then they must have much different attitudes and priorities towards everything than us short-lived humans. They cannot be anthropomorphosized...that is, they cannot have their motives analyzed by human standards.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Maunagarjana (11th February 2013)

20. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,729 times in 4,313 posts

While I read the suggested links by DNA, thanks, I will continue the background stuff on the Annunaki.

Their culture combines the earthly mathematics of base ten with the heavenly number six to arrive at their hexadecimal system base 60. Each of the primary gods, of which there are always twelve, had a corresponding number in this base 60 system. Males get numbers divisible by ten, females divisible by five. Here is the Sumerian ranking system for the pantheon of the gods:

60 - Anu
    55 - Antu
    50 - Enlil
    45 - Ninlil
    40 - Ea/Enki
    35 - Ninki
    30 - Nanna/Sin
    25 - Ningal
    20 - Utu/Shamash
    15 - Inanna
    10 - Ishkur/Adad
    5 - Ninhursag

So far, I have found one example where Sitchin addresses his detractors - but only indirectly:
    "Nor was Zu a "bird"; apparently he had at his disposal a "bird" in which he could fly away into hiding. It was from within such "birds" that the sky battle took place between two gods. And there can be no doubt regarding the nature of the weapon that finally smote Zu's "bird. Called Til in Sumerian and til-lum in Assyrian, it was written pictorially thus (picture of an arrow pointing to the right), and it must have meant then what til means nowadays in Hebrew: "missile".
    This word, til/tillum, is one of the controversial words that detractors use to debunk Sitchin with. And there are many others. This is because the academics of the time and still today assume outright that ancient peoples and therefore their gods could not have flying machines and certainly not missiles. When one goes into depth on any subject one must never bring their own bias along with them - unfortunately they often if not invariably do.

********************************************************************************
    An interesting note from Robert Morningsky's Terra Papers <--"free PDF", Morningsky states that Enlil used his own genetics and hybridized them into the earth man because of his sense of impropriety with man's abuse and probably termination because of Enki. Because of Enlil's infusian of genetics we became elevated to the status of royalty and our before status as slaves was nullified.
    I don't know if Morningsky's story of his grandfather getting this story from a crashed UFO saucer occupant in the reservation is real or just a piece of literary fiction based off of Sitchin, but it is interesting.

Morningsky also states that the Annunaki, while mammels like ourselves, were descended from wolf-like creatures, I find the very interesting.

21. Link to Post #32
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Okay then.

The tablets do not say which earth species was used for their bio-engineering program but that it hastened an already burgeoning species along its otherwise normal development and added some enhancements and blocks..
    I thought that the Sumerian's were black headed people? Also didn't 200 of the Igigi's came here from Mars to celebrate Marduk's wedding?

22. Link to Post #33
    Thanks

And are those 200 Igigi's that came here from Mars not the same 200 fallen Angels that interbred with earth women. I remember reading they were kicked out of town with their human wives and told to leave never to return.

23. Link to Post #34
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,393 times in 744 posts

Imagine the herculean task of imprinting stones either by carving or through the use of cylinder scrolls! The idea of setting in stone a lie seems like a huge waste of effort.
    Didn't they just scratch their script into wet clay and then fire it? I believe the relative ease of this process explains the large numbers of tablets that were made.

Edit: Looks like they only semi-hardened the clay by sunlight exposure. This link has a good introduction: http://factsanddetails.com/world.php?itemid=1525
    Last edited by Tesseract; 11th February 2013 at 00:12. Reason: add link

24. The Following User Says Thank You to Tesseract For This Post:

Star Tsar (18th February 2013)

25. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

Quote I thought that the Sumerian's were black headed people? Also didn't 200 of the Igigi's came here from Mars to celebrate Marduk's wedding?
    That is what they were called after they were created, I believe. I think you are right about the wedding. Maybe the Igigi only prefer being in their spaceships not necessarily bound there by biology.

Quote And are those 200 Igigi's that came here from Mars not the same 200 fallen Angels that interbred with earth women. I remember reading they were kicked out of town with their human wives and told to leave never to return.
    Nothing I remember about Mars at all in the Chronicles. The Nephelim are the ones that first interbred with humans. I believe they were the common Anunnaki - not royalty. When they first arrived there were only fifty of them, including the ruling class and there were no humans then.

26. Link to Post #36
    Thanks

Quote Didn't they just scratch their script into wet clay and then fire it? I believe the relative ease of this process explains the large numbers of tablets that were made.
    My first thought is, only the artisans and priest might have had writing skills. And even if they all could write, don't you think they had better things to do than spend their time making false statements in stone? I've written numerous books, but I did not lie on purpose. And its much easier to write on a computer and be done with it than scratch things in wet stone, place them in a kiln and fire them, or even place them in the sun as you suggest.
    But they also used the cylinder scroll method, where they would carve onto a very hard circular stone a negative image that could them be rolled on wet clay to make multiple copies. That certainly takes a great deal of skill, effort and time.
    I've yet to look at the link you provided...

27. Link to Post #37
    Thanks

Quote I thought that the Sumerian's were black headed people? Also didn't 200 of the Igigi's came here from Mars to celebrate Marduk's wedding?
    That is what they were called after they were created, I believe. I think you are right about the wedding. Maybe the Igigi only prefer being in their spaceships not necessarily bound there by biology.

Quote And are those 200 Igigi's that came here from Mars not the same 200 fallen Angels that interbred with earth women. I remember reading they were kicked out of town with their human wives and told to leave never to return.
    Nothing I remember about Mars at all in the Chronicles. The Nephelim are the ones that first interbred with humans. I believe they were the common Anunnaki - not royalty. When they first arrived there were only fifty of them, including the ruling class and there were no humans then.
    All the above is from The Lost Book Of Enki..

28. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

Excellent link Tessaract, thank you!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to Ernie Nemeth For This Post:

Star Tsar (18th February 2013)

30. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Darn, that one seems to be a favorite - it is never at my second-hand bookstore. Neither are books four and five of the Earth Chronicle series.

I suddenly have lots of time on my hands so I'll wander down there today and see what they have to offer.

31. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,061 times in 906 posts

Enlil and Enki are the two prominent sons of Anu, the ruler of the Annunaki. Anu divided the rule of earth between these two sons. Enlil was given the lands north of Africa and Enki those further south. Enlil, however was placed in charge of the Igigi, the spacefarers that circled the earth in their spaceships. Not much is said about the Igigi, except that they did not like being planet-bound, or maybe could not even land if they wanted to due to physical factors not elaborated on in the texts. This designation, gave Enlil supreme cammand over all of Earth.

Enlil did not much like the genetically manipulated indigenous species and tried to have them exterminated several times. It was Enki (also known as Ea) that came to man's rescue twice in the nick of time. It was Enki who, with the help of another of the Nibiruan gods, altered our DNA and infused it with their own, thereby jump starting our rapid rise on the evolutionary ladder. But they also made certain that some of the more advanced traits were locked away and inaccessible to individual humans (we call this "junk" DNA today).

More on this later.

Thanks Ernie, a few years back, I had the opportunity to read Anton Parks work ''Girku Chronicles'', French books that must of been translated now.

Intelligent beings from Orion, Sirius, and part of our Solar System were caught up in a war and many of them came to Earth to a safe heaven.

At 14 years of age, Anton Parks was inundated with a bright lights (lasting for approx an hour, many time a week for 10 years) that started a process of collecting information that lead him through the years to write five books on the subject that I find intriguing and interesting.

While receiving this information, he had no clue as to what to make of this, at one point he became interested in the cunieform written language particularly the Sumerian, the Akkadien where he was able to put together his story in light with the Sumerian Akkadien clay tablets.

I thought I mentioned this since it would fit in with your Tread.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Deega For This Post:

Ernie Nemeth (11th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 4 LastLast