+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: D-Day & Company Interview Steve Richards, Founder and Creator of Holographic Kinetics

1. Link to Post #21
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: D-Day & Company Interview Steve Richards, Founder and Creator of Holographic Kinetics

Thank you so much for the interview!

I'd like to listen to it calmly and been able to go backwards and forwards with a bit more of control, which right now it's not very possible.

Is there any way to d/l this interview to my computer?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheVoyager For This Post:

D-Day (27th February 2013), Eram (1st March 2013)

3. Link to Post #22
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,269 times in 905 posts

Default Re: D-Day & Company Interview Steve Richards, Founder and Creator of Holographic Kinetics

Quote Posted by TheVoyager (here)

I'd like to listen to it calmly and been able to go backwards and forwards with a bit more of control, which right now it's not very possible.

Hi The Voyager,

This link should allow you to listen to the interview using Windows Media Player (or whatever default music player you have set up on your pC):

http://danday80.files.wordpress.com/...7-feb-2013.mp3

But if you'd prefer to download the audio file onto your PC then you should be able to do that using this link:

http://www.filemail.com/dl.aspx?id=QIJDOFAQDKUGZII

Hope this helps
    Last edited by D-Day; 27th February 2013 at 14:11.

4. Link to Post #23
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thank you very much D-Day and Chelley!!!
    Download worked nicely, cool
    Last edited by TheVoyager; 1st March 2013 at 12:33.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheVoyager For This Post:

D-Day (27th February 2013), Eram (1st March 2013)

6. Link to Post #24
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by TheVoyager (here)

To download the mp3 file, what one only need to do is right click on the link and then chose "Save target as":

http://danday80.files.wordpress.com/...7-feb-2013.mp3 (<--- Right-click, "Save target as")
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

D-Day (27th February 2013), Eram (1st March 2013), sunflower (28th February 2013), Swanette (28th February 2013), TheVoyager (27th February 2013)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Great interview D-Day

It would be great to get an Avalon world wide team trained in Holographic Kinetics, it would be a step in the right direction for healing all that needs it.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bongo For This Post:

D-Day (28th February 2013), Eram (1st March 2013)

10. Link to Post #26
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Thought some of you might like to see the article Steve sent me about the Egyptian hyroglyps and artefacts that were mentioned in the interview... the ones that were discovered near Gosford in (NSW) Australia.

here's a link:

http://wakeup-world.com/2013/02/11/m...-in-australia/

11. Link to Post #27
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,835 times in 3,731 posts

Cool, some weekend listening for me

Kudos
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

D-Day (28th February 2013), Eram (1st March 2013)

13. Link to Post #28
    Thanks

Quote Posted by D-Day (here)

Hi folks,

As you may have gathered from the title of this thread, I have arranged to conduct an informal interview with Steve Richards, the creator and founder of Holographic Kinetics.

If you haven’t seen the thread about Holographic Kinetics, check it out. Holographic Kinetics is a healing modality that focuses on the clearing of physical/emotional/mental trauma as well as parasitical entities/energies—also known as attachments—from the human body, including its various subtle bodies.

The purpose of this thread is to provide Avalon forum members with an opportunity to submit questions for the upcoming interview, which has been scheduled to take place on Saturday 16th February.

On Thursday 14th February, I will collate all questions submitted here on this thread so that my Company of merry helpers can begin making our preparations for the interview. This effectively gives members 4 days to read up on Steve and Holographic Kinetics (see helpful links below) before formulating their questions and submitting them here for inclusion in the interview.

I would encourage anyone wishing to familiarise themselves with Steve Richards’ work and the Holographic Kinetics healing modality to take some time to explore the following links before submitting their questions.

Thanks for your participation!

Relevant links:

Steve’s website
    http://www.holographickinetics.net/

Holographic Kinetics summary post/s (submitted by PA member Amer Zo)
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post623204

(start at post 125 and work your way down through Amer's posts from there)

Existing Holographic Kinetics thread
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...aphic-Kinetics

*****POST UPDATE*****

The interview has now been conducted and is available to listen to via the following link:

Use this link if you'd prefer to listen via Windows Media Player:
    http://danday80.files.wordpress.com/...7-feb-2013.mp3

Thanks D-Day,

Wow, just finished listening...very enlightening! It fits with what is going on with my life and family right now. I really needed this information to help understand it.

cheers

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Swanette For This Post:

D-Day (28th February 2013), Eram (1st March 2013), Hervé (1st March 2013)

15. Link to Post #29
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Swanette,

Happy to hear that this information has helped you in some way... that is exactly what Chelley and I had hoped to achieve by doing the interview

While much of what Steve talks about is of an esoteric and/or metaphysical nature, there are many practical solutions and "keys" hidden amongst the insights he shares that can easily be applied to everyday life siutations with just a little effort and practice.

Even if a person has only a basic understanding of the principles behind HK, I think they will be much better equipped to deal the with the challenges of life in this reality than a person who has not been exposed to that kind of inofmration at all.

Many people out there make the mistake of focussing on the symptoms caused by issues that are affecting them in their daily lives rather than taking steps to identify and address the actual cause of those symptoms.

IMO that is where HK can be a particularly useful and effective tool.

Quote Posted by Swanette (here)
    Thanks D-Day,

Wow, just finished listening...very enlightening! It fits with what is going on with my life and family right now. I really needed this information to help understand it.

cheers
    Last edited by D-Day; 1st March 2013 at 11:07.

16. Link to Post #30
    Thanks

Hi Swanette,

Happy to hear that this information has helped you in some way... that is exactly what Chelley and I had hoped to achieve with this interview

While much of what Steve talks about is esoteric and/or metaphysical in nature, I believe there are many practical solutions and "keys" hidden amongst the insights Steve shared with us during this interview.

These solutions/keys have enormous potential to help us deal with issues/dramas/traumas etc in our everyday lives, but the trick is in knowing how to apply those solutions/keys in real life situations.

Even if a person has only a basic understanding of the principles behind HK, I think they will be much better equipped to deal the with the challenges of life in this reality than those who have not been exposed to this sort of information.

Many people out there make the mistake of addressing the symptoms of issues that are affecting them in their daily lives rather than taking steps to identify and address the root cause of those issues.

That, in my opionoin, is where HK can be a particularly useful and effective tool.

Thanks D-Day,

cheers
    I wonder if there are any trained HK workers in Canada? I would love to clear some 'crazy' stuff that is going on right now with myself and my family. I think I am being targeted for 'knowing' too much from years of info from Avalon and such. I am tryiing to get rid of 'them' in my life and I am getting revenge from them from different directions because I am not reacting to their bazarre attacks. or then again..maybe it is me creating it....hmm. Steve Richards interview gave me an 'ah ha' moment of understanding of what is really happening to me and my eldest son in particular.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Swanette For This Post:

D-Day (1st March 2013), Eram (1st March 2013)

18. Link to Post #31
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Swanette,

Happy to hear that this information has helped you in some way... that is exactly what Chelley and I had hoped to achieve with this interview

While much of what Steve talks about is esoteric and/or metaphysical in nature, I believe there are many practical solutions and "keys" hidden amongst the insights Steve shared with us during this interview.

These solutions/keys have enormous potential to help us deal with issues/dramas/traumas etc in our everyday lives, but the trick is in knowing how to apply those solutions/keys in real life situations.

Even if a person has only a basic understanding of the principles behind HK, I think they will be much better equipped to deal the with the challenges of life in this reality than those who have not been exposed to this sort of information.

Many people out there make the mistake of addressing the symptoms of issues that are affecting them in their daily lives rather than taking steps to identify and address the root cause of those issues.

That, in my opionoin, is where HK can be a particularly useful and effective tool.

Thanks D-Day,

cheers
    I wonder if there are any trained HK workers in Canada? I would love to clear some 'crazy' stuff that is going on right now with myself and my family. I think I am being targeted for 'knowing' too much from years of info from Avalon and such. I am tryiing to get rid of 'them' in my life and I am getting revenge from them from different directions because I am not reacting to their bazarre attacks. or then again..maybe it is me creating it....hmm. Steve Richards interview gave me an 'ah ha' moment of understanding of what is really happening to me and my eldest son in particular.
    Hi Swanette,

I'm not exactly sure if there are any trainied HK practitioners operating out of Canada right now, but I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that there is.

If you are interested in undergoing a HK session then my suggestoin would be to contact Steve directly via email and ask him to recommend a good practitioner in your local area.

Steve's email address can be found on his website here.

19. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,871 times in 463 posts

you have a pleasant voice dan! who is chelley btw?

the repitition really is in you
    Last edited by wegge; 1st March 2013 at 13:35. Reason: adding
    My book on the philosophy and power of imagination and how to train yours:
    www.jinn-imagio.de/book

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

D-Day (1st March 2013), Eram (1st March 2013)

21. Link to Post #33
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    you have a pleasant voive dan! who is chelley btw?
    9eagle9, a former member.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

D-Day (1st March 2013), Eram (1st March 2013), wegge (1st March 2013)

23. Link to Post #34
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by wegge (here)
    you have a pleasant voice dan! who is chelley btw?

the repitition really is in you
    lol, great song!!

... my new favourite :D

24. Link to Post #35
    Thanks

could someone please explain the part about the conjunction i didn´t get that?
    www.jinn-imagio.de/book

25. The Following User Says Thank You to wegge For This Post:

D-Day (2nd March 2013)

26. Link to Post #36
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

Conjunction some sort of "exit point" in 3d time?

like if you are ready you can exit to 2d time; I don't think it was explained very well.

I guess it's just a date that things are possible or something? there was a brief biblical reference also...

the accents are cute, but Why is it that I was born in one of the few areas that speaks boring, clear, well enunciated, easily understood english (Pacific North west)?
    Last edited by TargeT; 1st March 2013 at 17:51.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

27. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

D-Day (2nd March 2013), wegge (1st March 2013)

28. Link to Post #37
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    Conjunction some sort of "exit point" in 3d time?

like if you are ready you can exit to 2d time; I don't think it was explained very well.

I guess it's just a date that things are possible or something? there was a brief biblical reference also...

the accents are cute, but Why is it that I was born in one of the few areas that speaks boring, clear, well enunciated, easily understood english (Pacific North west)?

Hi TargeT,

Good question, but to be honest I'm not sure I fully understand the whole "conjunction" thing properly myself yet.

From what I've been able to gather thus far, I think it's probably more like a reset point than an "exit point".

I thnk it basically represents the completion of a cycle of time (cosmic scale), a window of opportunity where people can create and experience whatever they choose to and in so doing set themselves up for the next cycele of time (post conjunction).

i.e. whatever creations and/or agreements/contracts that have been made in the current cycle (those that haven't been fulfilled or cleared) will be locked in and set up for us to experience again in the next/upcoming cycle.

I think the main point to take away from it is that we have an opportunity now (until some time in August when Steve thinks this "conjuction" will take place) to clear any unwanted agreements/contracts, debilitating traumas, negative entities/attachments etc so as not to carry them through with us into the nex cycle.

That's my current take on it, but I might see if I can get Steve to address this in greater detail... perhpas a short Skype chat can be recorded so Steve can explain it a little better and I could post it here.

What do you think?
    Last edited by D-Day; 2nd March 2013 at 01:24.

29. Link to Post #38
    Thanks

If you´re having a skype chat with him could you also ask him:
    about people who had a stroke and lost many mental abilities, you cannot really reach through to them (not all of course). Or people who have dementia. They seem even more in an ever ongoing repititon mode than "normal" people.
    I´m currently doing a internship in a care/retirement home and these things really stir me up sometimes.

thanks!
    www.jinn-imagio.de/book

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wegge For This Post:

D-Day (22nd March 2013), Hervé (2nd March 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2