+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 'US hides real debt and is in worse shape than Greece'

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 79,647 times in 18,693 posts

Default 'US hides real debt and is in worse shape than Greece'

Published on 9 Feb 2013

The US national debt is twenty times higher than is officially reported, approaching $222
    trillion, and today's children could soon be paying their parent's debts, reputed
    American economist Laurence Kotlikoff told RT. TRANSCRIPT of the interview:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 2000 the US was in the black with a fiscal surplus.President Clinton deliberately
    reneged on repayments of the NASARA debt, which led directly to 9/11.with the
    deliberate blowing up of the Morgan stanley offices in the Twin Tower to destroy
    the bonds owed to China,which was all part of the bigger 'inside job' with other
    objectives, to keep the mil ind complex going because it needs wars to be
    profitable.The Afghan oil pipe line access and Invasion of Iraq,which was part
    of the 'war on Terrorism' validity and create 'home land security' All part of
    a smokescreen to keep them in charge and the public 'asleep & put in fear'
    So the crooks can carry on running the world , Basically !

Ion explained if the US was solvent the federal government would have to down size
    and the whole world economy is based on printing money and debt,and if the little
    man was debt free the 1% would lose power and control, also pensions would
    suffer because they invest in the bond markets, which is another valid reason,
    but I'm sure could be worked on because the cycle of printing money out
    of thin air must stop somewhere !

China owns the deeds to the US ? which in the long run is not a problem
    as China does not want the US to fail in the long term and explains why
    they own so much US debt and why alot of US manufacturing was
    tranferred to China as part of the deal.Hillary Clintons fathers Rodham
    Lawfirm was a front for Chinas interrests in the US and Walmart was
    given to China as a outlet for those goods . It makes sence when you
    hear Bob,Ed & Ion talk about it on the link below...

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l-dept-in-2000
    Last edited by Cidersomerset; 10th February 2013 at 11:46.

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Cidersomerset For This Post:

butcherman (10th February 2013), Corncrake (10th February 2013), Gardener (10th February 2013), jagman (10th February 2013), KiwiElf (10th February 2013), Lifebringer (10th February 2013), penn (10th February 2013), RMorgan (10th February 2013), Rocky_Shorz (11th February 2013), seko (10th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,784 times in 3,539 posts

Default Re: 'US hides real debt and is in worse shape than Greece'

The corporations don't consider the lifetime of deficit as debt. Just like a 30 year morgage, since Reconstruction, the Fed and elites put a price on every citizen's life time of work and now are working feverishly to deny the baby boomers they stole from through Reagan and Bush 1, they full benefits. The next move that has been given to the President to push, push push, (God willing we take those hostage holding corporate service people out by vote) Jobs, Jobs Jobs. The "outsourcing and shipping manufacturing overseas for cheaper labor by corps, has taken it's toll. That's what they do, the buy up everything, and when they can't get their way, or have to follow through on a promise, they get their legal team, and create a bill for the houses, or loophole like Swiss cheese the contract clauses.

If as I said 4 years back, we will be tunneling our way out of 30-35 years of selling US out, then OUR laws WE will be under, must reflect the current times. Our bodies and minds sweat, blood and tears will clear the debrie field left behind by corporate political ticks in our houses. WE must vote the parasites out and incarcerate them with charges, and therefore forfeit their lifetime benefits, the people passed that law when Abramhoff went to jail.

Our laws work, but the list of prosecution and demand, is long. Hey, we got time to get them, there's NO statute of limitations on murderers, or federal embezzlement of public funds.

Our Constitution and laws for todays crimes are the agenda. 4 Presidents have warned US/citizens about the hidden monster, and now that the hackers are finding all the dirt on the dirt bags, it won't be long for prosecution.
    Let US pray our nation survives all the war criminals embarrassment before the world, for a fresh start.
    WE can trust US/American/humans/people, WE cannot trust the Corporate bottom line on ours and our children's lives for the future.

Jail em!
    Or as they say in the rabbithole "Off with their heads of corporation. To jail! To Jail, the patriots are coming.

LOL
    Last edited by Lifebringer; 10th February 2013 at 13:31. Reason: Reread the post and the wrong message/idea comes through

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Lifebringer For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th February 2013), Corncrake (10th February 2013), Rocky_Shorz (11th February 2013), seko (10th February 2013), ulli (10th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

well the U.S. stock market loves the debt and that's all that matters here in the USA.

As long as the markets continue upward, all get rich...and besides, we have the power of our armed forces so we can have quadrillions in debt and who's gonna bother us.

The illusion can go on for a very long time indeed....

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to parcival For This Post:

Arrowwind (10th February 2013), Cidersomerset (10th February 2013), Rocky_Shorz (11th February 2013)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member write4change's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,634 times in 628 posts

This guy is full of it. He is part of the plan of divide and conquer -- the old against the young. First, Al Gore talked about the lock box on social security his whole campaign. He was quite aware of their plans.

Not once did this guy mention the two unfianced wars we have been fighting for over a decade with bombs costing a million a piece. Wars sold to the American people on lies. Iraq would pay for their own reconstruction. We would be out in four years etc.

Nor the fact Congress gave big pharma a big gift of no negotiating drug costs.

Finally very few Americans are getting 30,000 a year out of SSA. My husband was a tax attorney CPA and paid the maximum all his life from age 25--his pension if he were alive would be about 28,000. As his widow taking at 62, I get 18,000. Most people I know on SSA get about 12,000. In this rural Texas town the average per capita income is 13,000. Most young people remaining here make minimum wage which at 40 hours a week is about 1140 a month. And that is the problem, they are not making the living wage I was making as a teacher in the 60s makine 4800 a year. Then you could buy a car for 1800 and a house for 15,000 in Texas. Now it is 20,000 a car and 50,000 for a house built in the 60s.

Much of this SSA problem would be solved raising the cap on all earned income which is only fair. Why is it the rich are the only ones who never pay their fair share. A payroll tax should be on all the payrolls. On top of that most of the really rich will not be affected because the majority of their income is not payroll.
    Beware the axis of sanctimony.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to write4change For This Post:

Arrowwind (10th February 2013), Cidersomerset (10th February 2013), conk (10th February 2013), Rocky_Shorz (11th February 2013), seko (10th February 2013)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 18,998 times in 2,111 posts

Well I have a slant on this that is backed up by nothing more than what I observe. No americans were able to file their taxes until jan 30th 2013 for the tax year of 2012. Yet on Jan 1st 2013 a tax increase went into effect for every American that was quite substantial but yet not discussed in public.

Last week I heard from a realtor that her friend was not allowed to file until march 30th of this year because she was a government college tuition recipient and that is for all college students receiving government aid.

Now I know in business that when you start running out of money , you do indeed start paying your bills in a different manner to get you buy the tough times. Could it be the US gov is out of money , and the tax increases are paying for the refunds which is why all refunds were deylayed????? I'm just taking a wild guess here but all this looks awful strange and yes I could be totally wrong but would love to here the comments ? Today I saw a story that an air craft carrier can't get refueled because there is no funds? And locally I saw on the news the u.s. navy blue angels stunt team is only flying a 1/2 a year this year due to budget cuts and not coming to Michigan . Said it would save 20 million, ok I'll buy that but then there are reports of the white house vacation this year to Hawaii at 20 million. None of this makes any sense to me at all. Any avalons out there care to set this straight and me too?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pyrangello For This Post:

Cidersomerset (10th February 2013), Rocky_Shorz (11th February 2013)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,615 times in 2,229 posts

The last number reported was that we had sent 12+ Trillion $ to the EU... I have a feeling that over the decades it is MANY times this amount. Screw these guys, we need someone now with guts like JFK to issue Silver Certificates or "Green Backs" of some sort. Now that SO many know of the NWO gang I do not think we the people will sit idle for another presidential assassination or 9/11 type of False Flag. I know the Military would split down the middle as would the branches of the Gov... martial law would be declared and you would have God knows what else going on as the full story of the what the Banking Reserve System and NWO people have done. I don't know how long it will take us to go through the stages (Shock, Fear, Anger, Revolt, Remorse) wrapping our minds around the size of the fraud and that the people that we thought were the Good Ole Red White And Blue Good Guys setup the whole system.

+ Reply to Thread